• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Caim

Lost my account awhile back and decided to start back up again today. I ended up rolling Whitebeard and Balloon Luffy.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
If we follow what JPN did,
we should expect another event (I wonder when/if they'll announce that though) right before
Sogeking.

DrAg0nBoY

Anyone want a game account? I can't get myself to play the game anymore. So if anyone want want's a year old account, pm me. The first one gets it.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I'm already having CC isle withdrawals, I'm going to miss this event when it's gone.

Today's haul was 12 runs: 20 atk, 7 hp, 10 rcv (+74 total) and 18 cola.

Lol, glad to see the irresponsibility won out. Right on dude, also with the Thatch pull the other day!
Got a lucky sugo. Now I really won't pull at all except when we get new chars. I don't think I'm missing any actually good characters besides legends and some story drops (the 2 most recent islands).

CC island is so good. My LL went from 50 candy to 110 + my Enel is at 60 candies, mainly recovery. It's the best.

Majukun

any idea what the fastest non legend team for both April fool's raid is? I'll need to farm a lot since I still need to finish gp usopp and impact usopp is 1/1..and I would like to farm heracles too

Also, are you guys having problems accessing GAF from the browser version? it says 'invalid redirect url' for me.. but the mobile version works just fine

Edit:nvm, it works now

Tidd

After 100? 120? runs I finally got one of them. <3

8cQ6IrMl.jpg

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Got a lucky sugo. Now I really won't pull at all except when we get new chars. I don't think I'm missing any actually good characters besides legends and some story drops (the 2 most recent islands).

CC island is so good. My LL went from 50 candy to 110 + my Enel is at 60 candies, mainly recovery. It's the best.

I haven't bothered with story drop either for the last 2 islands. I'm biding my time for a FP event where story mode units drop. And it's really no rush considering their SBs only recently came out in JPN in the last 5 months - so plenty of time to farm when necessary.

I'm guessing the CP9 batch will be next? I just hope it's not during a STR rate up.

And yeah, CC isle has been great! I finished my Rayleigh at +200 (50/50/100) and am planning out Log Luffy now (same HP/RCV/ATK distribution). Hopefully the next Le Crap gets me closer and that the Sogeking/
Fat Usopp'n
raid finishes the job for him.

Majukun

so..fastest team for usopp'n?
i was thinking about a decalvan bros team..mostly because i never use those two

something like

(capt) decalvan bros.
(fr. capt) decalvan bros /jinbe
dj sanji
inuppe
fullbody
? (apart from the okama there aen't really any good INT brawler..so maybe someone who can unlock?elizabeth would be ok but i have not leveled up its skill..so maybe morgan?)

Heng

so..fastest team for usopp'n?
i was thinking about a decalvan bros team..mostly because i never use those two

something like

(capt) decalvan bros.
(fr. capt) decalvan bros /jinbe
dj sanji
inuppe
fullbody
? (apart from the okama there aen't really any good INT brawler..so maybe someone who can unlock?elizabeth would be ok but i have not leveled up its skill..so maybe morgan?)
I thought you had Robin. She's a pretty good INT fighter iirc. I'm probably going with either a slasher team or LL team with 2 fixed damage specials (full body and either Prisoner Crocodile or Vista). The only problem I see with your team is the lack of people that will have either Jinbei or the Decalvan brothers up.

Majukun

I thought you had Robin. She's a pretty good INT fighter iirc. I'm probably going with either a slasher team or LL team with 2 fixed damage specials (full body and either Prisoner Crocodile or Vista). The only problem I see with your team is the lack of people that will have either Jinbei or the Decalvan brothers up.

oh she is a fighter?well then i have her..only problem would be the 3 turn lock..i might ditch one of the fixed damage guy for her and just bring helmeppo with his low cooldown

you think not many people will use a fighter team?most of the fixed damage guys are fighters,and the decalvan actually bypass fatsopp "i can't die" buff..so i thought it would be the best team for a quick run

Heng

oh she is a fighter?well then i have her..only problem would be the 3 turn lock..i might ditch one of the fixed damage guy for her and just bring helmeppo with his low cooldown

you think not many people will use a fighter team?most of the fixed damage guys are fighters,and the decalvan actually bypass fatsopp "i can't die" buff..so i thought it would be the best team for a quick run
I could be wrong, but I would imagine most people (at least on my friend's list) won't care about the speed of their runs. But what you've said make sense too so it could go either way.

isnt usopp'n like crazy easy
Yeah I read he's like 5 stamina fortnight easy.
I was able to farm him on my Japanese account before I could even clear 10 stamina fortnight. He's really easy, but I remember needing either a healing special (I used base Nami) or a good amount of health. I think I had less than 5k at that point.

Gizuko

isnt usopp'n like crazy easy

Easier than le crap. I remember him hitting for >90% of your current hp, then going on a long wait (4-10 turns?).

I kind of remember screwing up Bride Boa's heal once and still managing with my crappy team, so once you make it to usopp it's basically done.

Edit: just in case, I didnt have much health back then, so it could have been normal damage. Still, I didn't die from his first strike no matter how much hp I had left.

Majukun

Yeah, fats opportunity does around 75% of your health of around that, but then sleeps for 13 turns.. the problem is not completing the stage, but doing it as fast as possible

chrono01

Best of luck man - hope you can finish of his sockets. He is worth the effort.
Thanks, I'm hopeful.

I know the island will return eventually, but I kind of want to finish socketing him now so I never have to bother with it again. He'll also be invaluable when Aoikiji returns so I can more easily farm him.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member

Worst/best case scenario you pair him with Rayleigh, which I can see a lot of players using. DeCalvan's fixed damage at the end of each turn leaves you only worrying about putting enough fighters in your team to mitigate as much of the Lv3 lock (Stage 5) as you can. To which we've had Garp, MC, Luffy, Ivankov, Fullbody, Hina in recent weeks if you managed to socket them.

It's a matter of what stages, depending on your team, will require more turns versus the OTK to keep mowing along. Stage 3 thru 7 are all candidates.

3) turtles/lobster
4) usopp'n with zombie buff
5) how many turns your team gets locked for
6) yellow mob with high defense (needs fixed damage)
7) 500k HP usopp'n with zombie buff

Sengoku leads would have the lower CDs for specials, but a player may be hard pressed to meet the lock requirements. (ie. the most hardcore player will have lock on Fullbody already, will try to maybe socket lock on Inuppe during the 48 hours of Perona, and then possibly use Striker Croc and maybe Young Buggy for the last 10/20 lock.)

The general alternative will be fixed damage specials in some type of rainbow team with an INT hitter(s). I've got a DeCalvan team setup right now too, I like the idea of not using any specials and just tap, tap, tap, go. But it's always hard to say for certain how fast the run will be until raid day.

Kyou

so after the next skill up event I'll hopefully been in fighting shape to take on the whitebeard forest

I am looking forward to dying a lot

chrono01

RIP all your gems

I'll be joining you for usopp sockets
At least Usopp always appears. I don't mind using gems to farm sure thing, but when Shanks rarely appears for me it seems like such a waste, given that nothing else of value drops here. Not only that, then you have to hope you get the sockets you need which is even more RNG.

I have something like 58 gems remaining. I'm not even sure it'll be enough. I might have to wait for the island to return. :/

Heng

At least Usopp always appears. I don't mind using gems to farm sure thing, but when Shanks rarely appears for me it seems like such a waste, given that nothing else of value drops here. Not only that, then you have to hope you get the sockets you need which is even more RNG.

I have something like 58 gems remaining. I'm not even sure it'll be enough. I might have to wait for the island to return. :/
Spending gems to farm Usopp is a good idea since the stages before the boss has a chance to drop random Usopp books, although some people don't need it.

I may not farm it if my Impact Usopp gets his last 2 sockets. Good luck to those who are going to. Also I think Le Crap is going to be up today.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars

I know the island will return eventually, but I kind of want to finish socketing him now so I never have to bother with it again.
It's never going to get more exciting and who knows if the next time it comes up, it's coupled with an actually good alternative to play instead.

Kyou

gonna focus on last le crap in the morning and turtles in the evening.

I leave the Afro luffy event having maxed every character it drops books for (except Bepo, you stubborn asshole! One more damn level!) and being real close to finishing socketing GP Usopp who I will finish during the raid.

Hana-Bi

Since I won't be able to farm Usopp raid that much I'm glad that I only need one cd socket to socket max my second GP. I think I'll pass on maxing Sogeking...

chrono01

I think I'm throwing in the towel on getting my SW Shanks socketed. I just went through three gems (so around 392 stamina) and no sighting. I managed to finish off Lock, Despair, and CD, I just need 2 Slot Rate and 4 Auto Heal and I'm done. I think I have the most important ones finished, those being Lock and Despair.

Before I give up and save whatever gems I have to farm Usopp, there is a chance that the Young Shanks event will return, right? If it was a one-time thing in Japan, I might just keep at it...

linkent

I think I'm throwing in the towel on getting my SW Shanks socketed. I just went through three gems (so around 392 stamina) and no sighting. I managed to finish off Lock, Despair, and CD, I just need 2 Slot Rate and 4 Auto Heal and I'm done. I think I have the most important ones finished, those being Lock and Despair.

Before I give up and save whatever gems I have to farm Usopp, there is a chance that the Young Shanks event will return, right? If it was a one-time thing in Japan, I might just keep at it...
Meanwhile
eqgZWeW.png

Keep your sanity, lock and despair is good enough.
It will be a looooong time till we need the other sockets(mainly heal which seems to be crucial in Enel forest)

Anyone know whether this Usopp raid drop the normal Usopp? Gonna need to farm another GP usopp with CD/Heal or Orb/Heal

chrono01

Meanwhile
eqgZWeW.png

Keep your sanity, lock and despair is good enough.
It will be a looooong time till we need the other sockets(mainly heal which seems to be crucial in Enel forest)

Anyone know whether this Usopp raid drop the normal Usopp? Gonna need to farm another GP usopp with CD/Heal or Orb/Heal
P-lvl 600. Wow. O_O

And thanks, I think I might just take a rest and finish him off when Young Shanks returns. I know it'll only be for a week when he does (I'm guessing), but it should be okay if I gem for it. Honestly, if it weren't for the Sogeking raid, I'd probably keep at it now, but I want to save some gems for that. :(

As for normal Usopp dropping, I could be wrong but I don't believe he does. Don't worry, I'm sure the gatcha will "award" you with one soon enough!

Top Bottom