• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

RedBoot

My Usopp drought on the Afro Luffy fortnight ended with a vengeance, as I went 5 for 5 on my last runs. Those 5 Usopps netted me one lock socket, which is the only useful socket I've gotten this whole time, so yay.

Actually, that Usopp is sitting at 1 Lock and 5 Auto-Heal sockets. I know getting an Usopp with Auto-Heal has value, but I don't have extra GPs right now and since this is my skill-maxed Usopp, I'd rather he be 5 Lock 5 Despair…but it seems like I might not want to throw out an Usopp who is halfway there, if I were to make an Auto-Heal/Cooldown one.

If I had the luxury of box space, I might hold onto my Usopp'ns until I can get a second GP, but as it stands I guess I'll keep going for Lock and Despair.

RedBoot

Man, I haven't run Cobymeppo since it first appeared. It used to be pretty tough, I remember relying on Vista's HP boost to make it through. Now I can steamroll it with a bunch of INT Slashers.

I think Perona has the worst drop rate out of any fortnight character.

According to Gamewith, Perona suffers from the reduced drop rate on reappearance, much like they did with Prison Croc. It sucks. I'd like to socket Perona for all the training forests but I don't know if I want to commit the gems to it right now with all this other stuff coming up.

RedBoot

Yeah, I remember getting Perona around 40-50% of the time on the first go-round. Managed to farm 40 of them over the two weeks using natural stamina.

This time, I'm seeing similar drop rates so far, but I could just be lucky. Reduced rates on return is such a weird thing since the reruns are always shorter (much less during a 2 day event).

Tidd

What's good about Heraclese?

Changes orbs to meat, psy, int, quick, str and dex in a fixed pattern and you can switch them 3 times. Perfect for a rainbow team and even better for SW Ace. Furthermore he has a low cooldown with 11 turns.

Dawg

Zeff's first turn special is really fun to counter with Blackbeard's special.

Almost makes me sad the special does non-type damage. If it was STR, Blackbeard would do insane damage combined with Fossa's special.

Majukun

gotta save stamina for the surprise blue turtle rush of tonight..gotta level up a lot of blue guys..it's a 1 hour thing did i read right?

RedBoot

I've been getting pretty good number of drops on Perona. 5 in like 9 runs so far.

Yeah, I've gone 5 for 10 so far (getting more Peronas than Kumacy, only 3 of him in that time). Even better, I managed to get 2 lock and 1 despair from those Peronas. In just 5 copies, I already eclipsed my results from a week of Afro Luffy. :p

Surprise turtles are nice, but man, I already had plenty of stuff to run tonight.

bjork

Gaime is a maniac with all those usopps. If I get one of each socketed, I'll consider it done. If I need a poison socket, I have a couple of fodder characters that have it, I think.

Hearing reduced Perona droprate makes me glad I max skilled her the first time through. Will socket at my leisure, I think I'm done going apeshit for sockets after Mihawk's last visit.

Heng

Personally, I've got 3 GPUs and 2 impacts in my box right now (only one of each leveled and skilled, sockets pending on all 5). I'm going to make the following:
GPU #1: lock/silence
GPU #2: CD/Healing (slashers)
GPU #3: Unknown for now. Maybe i'll do lock/poison, poison/orbs, lock/CD, or lock/healing. Doubt i'll get to it.

Impact #1: Lock/silence
Impact #2: CD/Orbs (Pure burst)
Haha wow. I think 2 GP Usopp will be good for me, and I'm not lucky enough to get another impact Usopp. I would farm fat Usopp but there's 2 fortnights that drops him frequently and another 2 with rare encounter rate. Plus I'm in no rush to max out another Usopp.

I've been getting pretty good number of drops on Perona. 5 in like 9 runs so far.
3/6 so far for me. I don't know if I want to try my luck getting the last skill up or just wait til the skill up event. My box space isn't going to last...

Wadiwasi

Banned
So just got this cell phone "skillbook"?? in the JPN version that is +5. Anyone know what the heck that thing is used for?

*Edit - Bah, reddit to the rescue. It gives 50k exp, +5 ATK candy, 1 socket - fyi to anyone else who didn't know

Totakeke

After I mentioned my drop rates I have had like 1 in 7 runs. :x

Running into a bigger problem though, I'm running out of beli so I can't run the turtle times to use the turtles immediately. :(

koryuken

Zeff's first turn special is really fun to counter with Blackbeard's special.

Almost makes me sad the special does non-type damage. If it was STR, Blackbeard would do insane damage combined with Fossa's special.

BB is pretty fun, but takes too long to stall (even when max skill) when constantly running the fortnight. I've switched to Kid/WB striker teams with 0 stalling.

bjork

How rare is normal Perona as a drop? Quite surprised to get her 2-3 games in on 10&15stam

Lower than normal due to the stamina and lower still this time around according to what people are saying, but it's all up to the rng. You could theoretically get one every time, but that would be using up your sugo luck!

Hana-Bi

Just ran Zeff five times and have already three Thatch books. Really don't know if I should keep those books because of box space and the fact that I don't have Thatch and probably won't get him in the near future...

Looking forward for the blue turtle time. Zoro, Capone, Iva and Jimbe need some level ups. 95 should be my target for today.

RedBoot

Yeah, I went from getting Perona roughly 50% of the time, to going nine runs in a row without a drop. Kumacy seems almost as rare, I think he's dropping around 40% of the time. That being said, I'm getting decent socket luck with the copies I do get. Even got 1 level of cooldown on Inuppe, too.

If Japan gets a Fakehats raid, I could see it being like the Buster Call where there's several characters in various colors. Would be pretty cool, although I was expecting them to save those for a Shabondy redux level after Marineford. They've still left Fishman Island untouched, but we're seeing more and more timeskip content.

It'd be cool if you could still use them to socket the actual Straw hats, which I'm going to assume to be the case much like Fat Usopp's only real use.

Heng

Fake? What are you talking about? That's Luffy in the picture after the time skip. xD

Looks like no Heracles for us :/ Update downloaded Usopp without him and I doubt they release another one.
I thought we downloaded his stuff a while back, we might've even had speculations of getting him next before Aokiji came out.

Tidd

I thought we downloaded his stuff a while back, we might've even had speculations of getting him next before Aokiji came out.

I'm talking about the character log entry. And that's where they added Usopp just now but Heracles is still missing. Hope I'm wrong and we still get him. Especially since our normal raidboss day is still not filled with anything. Usopp is a day later than usual.

Spinx

Looks like no Heracles for us :/ Update downloaded Usopp without him and I doubt they release another one.

No skill up and now this shit.

giphy.gif

Majukun

Fake? What are you talking about? That's Luffy in the picture after the time skip. xD

well it's better this way,i can dedicate myself to fatsopp instead of having to farm all day to get both

Tidd

Wait a minute. Someone found Heracles in the files like two months ago ? Was I dreaming that?

edit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/3vwl1g/someone_posted_this_in_our_chat_group_so/

I'm too lazy to write the same explanation again. :D

I'm talking about the character log entry. And that's where they added Usopp just now but Heracles is still missing. Hope I'm wrong and we still get him. Especially since our normal raidboss day is still not filled with anything. Usopp is a day later than usual.

Edit: haha, too late xP

It would certainly be nice if they are shifting the weekly raid boss day over to Fri night -> Sat night, since we will have weekly RGB Turtles on Friday now.

However, it's likely that we are only getting it this way because of April Fools.

Top Bottom