• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

bjork

I think I have 10 gems, so I'll throw two pulls and see what shakes out. My play is slowing down quite a bit, though. Yesterday's Usopp thing felt like a chore more than fun, so it might just be a personal fatigue thing.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I think I have 10 gems, so I'll throw two pulls and see what shakes out. My play is slowing down quite a bit, though. Yesterday's Usopp thing felt like a chore more than fun, so it might just be a personal fatigue thing.

With all the raids, fortnight rushes, and turtle rushes that have been going on lately, I'm not surprised.

Take a break. Get your daily logins, maybe do one or two battles as you feel like it, and bail out.

Yup, I went through this a month or so ago. Between the grind of the game in general and also trying to deal with our OPTC website, I just got completely burned out.

I took a few weeks of not really doing anything, except logging in. I honestly wasn't even sure if I would ever come back, but now I'm really enjoying it again. I just play when I want to play and don't force myself to do anything, and it's a lot more fun now.

chrono01

I'll probably do five pulls for the Sugofest, I still need Killer, Thatch, and a few more of the advertised units. It being an INT rate-up worries me though, I already have duplicates of both Nami and Robin...

Kyou

I've been enjoying the game a lot more lately, but I wish there'd be a break. They need to have a skill up event and then just chill on stuff for a couple weeks. I feel like there's been something to do every day for like two months which on the one hand is really great but on the other I need a breather

chrono01

I've been enjoying the game a lot more lately, but I wish there'd be a break. They need to have a skill up event and then just chill on stuff for a couple weeks. I feel like there's been something to do every day for like two months which on the one hand is really great but on the other I need a breather
They NEED a skill-up event.

I know it hasn't necessarily been longer between the last one and the one before it, but wee had so many raid boss events over the last while so my box is basically always sitting at maximum. It's probably why I haven't been farming the Zeff fortnight since I technically can't. :/

Majukun

you know what i think?that we will get a skillup event next event together with the buster call raid

then it's up to namco to decide

-let the skillup end before the raid,people can empty their storage before taking A LOT of new character out of the raid,but with the drawback that many will limit the number of runs because 5 characters per run eat on storage space fast

- do the raid while the skillup event is still in place..you don't starve people for storage space,but you don't limit their runs with the raid either because they can use their copies ASAP

basically,one way we use gems for storage space (although i have already max space),on the other we use it on the actual raid

both ways, they win,but i prefer the second option

chrono01

you know what i think?that we will get a skillup event next event together with the buster call raid

then it's up to namco to decide

-let the skillup end before the raid,people can empty their storage before taking A LOT of new character out of the raid,but with the drawback that many will limit the number of runs because 5 characters per run eat on storage space fast

- do the raid while the skillup event is still in place..you don't starve people for storage space,but you don't limit their runs with the raid either because they can use their copies ASAP

basically,one way we use gems for storage space (although i have already max space),on the other we use it on the actual raid

both ways, they win,but i prefer the second option
Please, option #2.

Kyou

from a money perspective you'd think it'd be in their best interest to run it alongside the raid, because then people would potentially be spending money to get as many runs in as possible

meanwhile if it's the other they wouldn't because most people can't even pay for more space

RedBoot

LOL Blackbeard's back on Friday. I still haven't had a chance to fuse my BBs from the last time he was here!

I guess I'll stock another 20 copies or so. That'll basically be the end of my extra box space. I'm hoping we get the skill up event immediately in the next event, not a week or so into it.

Kyou

LOL Blackbeard's back on Friday. I still haven't had a chance to fuse my BBs from the last time he was here!

I guess I'll stock another 20 copies or so. That'll basically be the end of my extra box space. I'm hoping we get the skill up event immediately in the next event, not a week or so into it.

Looking forward to the next event: A raid -every day-! And don't forgert every day the most sought after fortnights return! Also daily giveaways of entire sets of evolvers. And to top it all off a rate-up event: Double the chance of a super success!

Looking forward to the next event: A raid -every day-! And don't forgert every day the most sought after fortnights return! Also daily giveaways of entire sets of evolvers. And to top it all off a rate-up event: Double the chance of a super success!

mT59PtGm.jpg

bjork

I think what I'm gonna do is go back to just farming story characters, once I get gangster patty from the Zeff island. Shame that he and Carne show up together, it's like Moz + Kiwi all over again.

I'll probably try to do an Enel/Enel team for BB, but I don't know how many runs I'll go for. I just know to not put despair on BB.

Boo! I was hoping that Usopp'un being Friday night through Saturday would lead to that being the new weekly raid days. That way Friday TTs wouldn't have to compete w/ Raids for STA. However, Blackbeard is back to Thursday night through Friday again. :/

Tidd

Maybe we will get both in the next event. First week super success and then skill up. I hope the next event will be better than this. I didn't run the rush hour fortnight at all so far. :/ I prefer Thatch books over everything. Maybe I will run Lucci to get him some sockets since I use him frequently in my slasher team.

They really need to ditch the whole HERE ARE SOME KEYS events they've been doing. At this point in the game Japan had regular turtle times for all turtle colors on a weekly schedule so there's really no point in running the Porc Sanctuary unless you need as quick 1k xp. The unavailability of tiny turtles when you need them means wasting inventory space for pigs you can't evolve. I'm sitting on 45 keys now and I haven't even played the friend game in months because it's not even worth my time.

I could go for a FP event. We go for so long between these events I've never not been maxed for them. I don't think we've even gotten an event since they increased our max points.

I'm kinda hoping for a raid during the inevitable skill up event. They did it for Garp and Ivankov the first time they appeared so it's not out of the realm of possibility. Just make sure you get your Blackbeard copies before then though because BB teams annihilate both Duval and Heracles.

I just hope they don't throw Buster Call at us just because it's a long tedius raid. I've seen many videos of it pushing 10+ minutes.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
They really need to ditch the whole HERE ARE SOME KEYS events they've been doing. At this point in the game Japan had regular turtle times for all turtle colors on a weekly schedule so there's really no point in running the Porc Sanctuary unless you need as quick 1k xp. The unavailability of tiny turtles when you need them means wasting inventory space for pigs you can't evolve. I'm sitting on 45 keys now and I haven't even played the friend game in months because it's not even worth my time.

I could go for a FP event. We go for so long between these events I've never not been maxed for them. I don't think we've even gotten an event since they increased our max points.

I'm kinda hoping for a raid during the inevitable skill up event. They did it for Garp and Ivankov the first time they appeared so it's not out of the realm of possibility. Just make sure you get your Blackbeard copies before then though because BB teams annihilate both Duval and Heracles.

I just hope they don't throw Buster Call at us just because it's a long tedius raid. I've seen many videos of it pushing 10+ minutes.

They'll give us the buster call raid now, and then they'll finally give us a skill up event

... after cycling through all raid bosses a second time and doing a fortnight rush of kraken, lucci, tsuru, and absalom. Because fuck you.

koryuken

They really need to ditch the whole HERE ARE SOME KEYS events they've been doing. At this point in the game Japan had regular turtle times for all turtle colors on a weekly schedule so there's really no point in running the Porc Sanctuary unless you need as quick 1k xp.

I usually use the two adult pigs and sell the small ones. 55k xp for adult pigs isn't bad.

mileS

I only get keys from those events anyway. I'd be lost without them. Turtle time is not enough for me. I somehow only manage to catch the purple rush.

Kyou

is there a secret rate up? I'm having an insane night with skillbooks from the coby event. Skill ups left and right

bjork

Alubarna 2X Drop Diary: Attempt 90000

Another full bar on 15, another day with no Croc drop.

I could gem for it, but I'm saving my gems for sugofest, because I need those Ms. Goldenweek sockets.

Majukun

Alubarna 2X Drop Diary: Attempt 90000

Another full bar on 15, another day with no Croc drop.

I could gem for it, but I'm saving my gems for sugofest, because I need those Ms. Goldenweek sockets.

you are saving your croco luck for legend croco

mileS

blargh!! the price of gems finally went up here in Canada :( $1.39 for 1 now. They have been talking about it for a while but I'm just now seeing the change. Oh well.

Majukun

it's me or stamina refills have become like really..REALLY rare?
i got like ..one...in the last month and a half

bjork

Welp, I really need to start writing down my account info....lost my triple legend account :'(

I have a triple legend account that's like rank 60something with INThawk/WB/SW Shanks if you want it. I just log in daily for keys and gems, and I'm only up to Little Garden in the story. But if you can't recover it, I can hook you up.

Totakeke

it's me or stamina refills have become like really..REALLY rare?
i got like ..one...in the last month and a half

Nah, I still get them once every few days, only happens when the stamina is at least half full though.
And I don't believe that's RNG

How many turns you have to burst down Blackbeard realistically? How do the tanky teams (2x Jozu) even take him down, is it only because of despair sockets?

For burst teams without HP cutting I guess it's like
Turn 1: 20% damage
Turn 2: 20% damage
Turn 3 and 4: Burst everything left down before he hits again for gloom?

I guess if you have level 1 despair Blackbeard is relatively easy.

Edit: Once he goes below 50%, does he hit every turn or still every other turn?

Majukun

How many turns you have to burst down Blackbeard realistically? How do the tanky teams (2x Jozu) even take him down, is it only because of despair sockets?

For burst teams without HP cutting I guess it's like
Turn 1: 20% damage
Turn 2: 20% damage
Turn 3 and 4: Burst everything left down before he hits again for gloom?

I guess if you have level 1 despair Blackbeard is relatively easy.

Edit: Once he goes below 50%, does he hit every turn or still every other turn?

no,jozu team work without sockets,that's how i farmed it since day one.

usually with that team you have 4 turns (2 at full power) to burst him..basically you attack,he brings you around 20k by despair and attacks for around 9k and then you have another 2 turns,one at full power to finish the job

if you have anti despair lv 1 blackbeard is a jokeotherwise you still need to time your attacks on his hps and yours,but it's doable

Raxious

I have a triple legend account that's like rank 60something with INThawk/WB/SW Shanks if you want it. I just log in daily for keys and gems, and I'm only up to Little Garden in the story. But if you can't recover it, I can hook you up.

nah I'll restart. Got some new accounts during last Sugo on JP for some friends.

So i'll be starting fresh again on JP with Log Luffy + Vergo.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
3-4 pulls from me as well - i dont need any unit outside of a Legend though.

Edit:

Actually i could use Robin as well.

Top Bottom