• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Majukun

ton of things to do for me.. New island, farming Lucci fn, Lucci in story and now domino because I need those Capone and Izo books...

for domino I'll probably go with

2x wiper
capone
don krieg
curiel
Gp usopp

seems the best team atm avaiable

Spinx

2x skill up is coming (for Japan)
KuGsj.gif

It feels like they had a skill up last month.

edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVEnMLz-2RE

Gah, the timing on this fortnight sucks. I need 5 more skill ups on Izo and the full 10 for Capone with his book just coming out. If I aim for the average rate up for skill up events, that means I'll need about 60 manuals between the both of them. Not only that, I need 5 more skill ups on my SWS Zoro (I don't recall ever having saved them for a skill-up event from running the Lucci isle before) and I still need 4 level ups on Kaku which I haven't gotten from just being unlucky with drops.

I fed all my Young Buggy, Shanks, and Zeff dupes. My Curiel books are on the chopping block next since he's a unit I don't have. I think I might be okay so long as they don't throw a new raid at us. Oh god, the horror...

Majukun

Gah, the timing on this fortnight sucks. I need 5 more skill ups on Izo and the full 10 for Capone with his book just coming out. If I aim for the average rate up for skill up events, that means I'll need about 60 manuals between the both of them. Not only that, I need 5 more skill ups on my SWS Zoro (I don't recall ever having saved them for a skill-up event from running the Lucci isle before) and I still need 4 level ups on Kaku which I haven't gotten from just being unlucky with drops.

I fed all my Young Buggy, Shanks, and Zeff dupes. My Curiel books are on the chopping block next since he's a unit I don't have. I think I might be okay so long as they don't throw a new raid at us. Oh god, the horror...

watch them drop zephyr when global has no storage space :p

bjork

I tried

Enel/Enel
Thatch/Legend Mihawk
GP Usopp/Killer

Mihawk and Usopp for the despair. He locked Killer, and then I got creamed once he hit 20%. I don't think I have the levels on anyone in this team to really burst him down. Might sub out Killer and Thatch for Kaku and an orb manipulator, and see. But I'm not gonna gem for it.

Totakeke

For once there isn't anything I wanna farm. Should I farm Mr. 3 with 2x drop or Mr. 2 with 0.5x stam. Hmnmm.

I tried

Enel/Enel
Thatch/Legend Mihawk
GP Usopp/Killer

Mihawk and Usopp for the despair. He locked Killer, and then I got creamed once he hit 20%. I don't think I have the levels on anyone in this team to really burst him down. Might sub out Killer and Thatch for Kaku and an orb manipulator, and see. But I'm not gonna gem for it.

I tanked him with Marco/Enel until I took the first hit below 20% so there wasn't really any need to burst him down unless you're super sure you can take him out. You don't have to burst from >50%.

Majukun

I tried

Enel/Enel
Thatch/Legend Mihawk
GP Usopp/Killer

don't you have the sockets for a lv 1 anti-despair?

makes the whole thing so much easier

also,i think you can exit and re.-enter to re-roll who blackbeard locks

Verelios

I tried

Enel/Enel
Thatch/Legend Mihawk
GP Usopp/Killer

I did
Enel/Enel
Killer/Kaku
Hina/Lucci

It's incredibly annoying to stall for Enels skill but it's safe and reliable.

bjork

don't you have the sockets for a lv 1 anti-despair?

makes the whole thing so much easier

also,i think you can exit and re.-enter to re-roll who blackbeard locks

That's what the Mihawk and Usopp are for. I don't think I have the sockets on any blue dudes to add up to level 1.

I use:

enel/enel
jimbe/thatch
usopp/LOG

Logsopp are just there for the level 1 antidespair guarantee.

I don't even stall for skills anymore, I just keep pounding BB until he's a bloody mess.

ah_hia

@bjork don't you have don flamingo?
I run
Enel/Enel Lv 85
Doffy (max), kaku (70)
Thatch (83)/ Lucci (73)

No skills whatesoever and my doffy skill is 20+. Just stalling a lot on 3rd and 4th stage
I followed this guide:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8lJ75ezhIw

but if I can't have matching orbs on both enels, I wait until almost 20 percent and burst him

Totakeke

I don't think you even need to stall on 3rd or 4th with lvl 1 despair. There's very little risk of dying at Blackbeard with double Enels.

I don't think you even need to stall on 3rd or 4th with lvl 1 despair. There's very little risk of dying at Blackbeard with double Enels.

If both enels are max/near-max it's basically impossible with antidespair unless you really REALLY try to mess up.

I've accidentally KOed blackbeard before activating enel's boost on the final turn a few times.

bjork

What I'm saying is, I don't have the gusto to take him out once he hits 20%. So he hit me and I died, even with the fabled double Enel.

I have a Doflamingo, but I think he is either skill level 1 or 2. Gonna sit down here in a bit and sort this out.

ah_hia

What I'm saying is, I don't have the gusto to take him out once he hits 20%. So he hit me and I died, even with the fabled double Enel.

I have a Doflamingo, but I think he is either skill level 1 or 2. Gonna sit down here in a bit and sort this out.
My Doflamingo is skill 23 but you can stall for a long time in stages 2, 3 and 4 until all skills are ready. And you don't have to wait for 20%hp remaining if your orbs are good.

Majukun

took a look at the last stage of enies lobby part 2..it seems insanely difficult since in the video a guy barely made it with a double rayleight team

might be going with something like this,hoping to find enough inthawks

mihawk (capt.)
inthawk (friend)
crocodile
mr 3
gp usopp
doflamingo

What's your max HP with a double enel team? BB does nearly 9k damage when he dips under 20%

I intentionally pack Tanky subs like Jimbe to get my HP up relatively high (14k or so) to make sure I can actually take the blow.

bjork

My Doflamingo is skill 23 but you can stall for a long time in stages 2, 3 and 4 until all skills are ready. And you don't have to wait for 20%hp remaining if your orbs are good.

I just ran 30s instead. Got 3/5, so it wasn't horrible. Where I'm lacking for the 40 is totally in levels, but since he comes back I guess that's no big deal. One of these times I'll be prepped.

What's your max HP with a double enel team? BB does nearly 9k damage when he dips under 20%

I intentionally pack Tanky subs like Jimbe to get my HP up relatively high (14k or so) to make sure I can actually take the blow.

I had just over 12k and so while I could heal the regular hits almost all the way, I was losing a little each turn. So when he popped his special, it was game over.

Hana-Bi

Yeah, Wyper finally dropped. :)

Really want to farm BB but I don't want to yolo power up him just because I don't have the box space...

Majukun

ended up using some of my blackbeards...now i only have 5 left,but i only need 1 skillup and 1 Cd reduction socket..hopefully i can complete it on the next skillup event

Wow, checking back on this game that I abandoned not that long ago(gave my account to CloggerDude, I belive... hopefully he is still helping you guys out); it is crazy how far it has advanced in that short amount of time. It kinda makes me want to start up again whenever a Sugofest happens. If so, who is currently released that I should shoot for during such a thing?

Totakeke

Wow, checking back on this game that I abandoned not that long ago(gave my account to CloggerDude, I belive... hopefully he is still helping you guys out); it is crazy how far it has advanced in that short amount of time. It kinda makes me want to start up again whenever a Sugofest happens. If so, who is currently released that I should shoot for during such a thing?

Log Luffy is still king for the end game right now but Sengoku gets there a lot faster. Legend Croc just got released but he won't reach his potential for a while in Global.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

Log Luffy, Sengoku, Legend Croc, and Strong World Ace (Legend Ace) are all amazing.

Althogh Croc won't reach his full potential for a while, and Ace will never reach his potential if Zephyr doesn't come to Global (Also, he relies on a lot of RR units to be REALLY top-tier).

Legend Mihawk is also amazing.

chrono01

No skill-up event and the space struggle has really destroyed my excitement for this game. I haven't even touched Zeff's fortnight yet, since I don't even have space to collect anything, and I'm not about to fuse away important units/skillbooks, many of which I spent Rainbow Gems in farming, under sub-optimal conditions.

It's depressing how Japan is getting their third...third skill-up event since we last had one, and they have a larger member box capacity than we do. :/

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
No skill-up event and the space struggle has really destroyed my excitement for this game. I haven't even touched Zeff's fortnight yet, since I don't even have space to collect anything, and I'm not about to fuse away important units/skillbooks, many of which I spent Rainbow Gems in farming, under sub-optimal conditions.

It's depressing how Japan is getting their third...third skill-up event since we last had one, and they have a larger member box capacity than we do. :/
How many are honestly important? I got over 250 saved for skill ups alone and that's with non-essentials like Laki and Aisa, and I still have 30 slots currently open. I know I can get rid of over 40 evolvers and more random pigs.

chrono01

How many are honestly important? I got over 250 saved for skill ups alone and that's with non-essentials like Laki and Aisa, and I still have 30 slots currently open. I know I can get rid of over 40 evolvers and more random pigs.
I could probably get rid of maybe...25 or so, but it's not so much the importance as it as it is the time I spent on these things and not be able to get the most out of them. I can understand not getting them every few weeks, it's supposed to be a limited event where people save up/wait for. However, I think a skill-up event once a month isn't too much to ask for, given how fast Namco Bandai give us content (and, more recently) raids).

Well, I could probably sell a few of my Elder Seahorse, since I've collected a decent number of them through my raid farming, but aside form those I'd have to fuse away my important skillbooks/copies, and I'd rather not do that. :(

Hana-Bi

Finally could max skill my Killer. :)

My box is at 579/600 right now and I want to farm at least 25 GP Usopp skill books... This is my book/dupes collection:

27 WB books
9 Rayleigh books (maybe I will get rid off those)
2 Sogeking books
11 Vista books
1 Urouge book
17 X-Drake books
2 Kuma books
14 Moria books
32 Thatch books
27 Curiel books
50 BB dupes
55 Doffy dupes
15 Mr1 dupes

Tidd

I'm happy with Kingdom Hearts, so I will play a little less the next few weeks till we get a skill up event. Of course if we get a new raid boss I will farm him. I should be able to farm him with my 50 leftover box space

I hope you're ready.
I'M NOT! ;__;

bjork

I ended up getting BB up to skill level 4, with 2 coming from feeding 3 dupes at once. Then I looked at my box and fed fodder to each other for sockets and skills. I don't know why, but I'd like to have enough poison sockets among fodder to make a 100% resistance.

After that, I am at like 425/600 box space. But I was only at about 500 before.

Heng

I think I'm going to run Domino once for the gem and continue farming Carue and Lucci. Capone books would be nice but there's another fortnight that drops his book. Plus I can see myself using Lucci/Kaku more than Domino/Capone.

Majukun

I think I'm going to run Domino once for the gem and continue farming Carue and Lucci. Capone books would be nice but there's another fortnight that drops his book. Plus I can see myself using Lucci/Kaku more than Domino/Capone.

kaku,much like coby,it's not used that often after you acquire a max raid doffy

Heng

kaku,much like coby,it's not used that often after you acquire a max raid doffy
Doffy beats him in every way except his CD, which I would still use him for fortnights or story chapters with a low stage count. Plus I'm more in it for Lucci tbh.

Majukun

Doffy beats him in every way except his CD, which I would still use him for fortnights or story chapters with a low stage count. Plus I'm more in it for Lucci tbh.

i hve yet to decide what to do next week...on one hand i have to farm 2 lucci's at the tower of justice,but i would also be ok farming lucci's sockets for my slasher team...but i also wanna run domino for capone and izo's books

and i can't really cunt on being lucky farming lucci either since..well..I'm me

Totakeke

Doing some housekeeping and planning for raids, a legend marco doesn't work with the Blackbeard team setup for Dolfamingo does it?

I guess I can only go for this listed team without a Jozu.

anTbzLD.jpg

There's also a Sengoku team but require skill ups on Sengoku.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Doing some housekeeping and planning for raids, a legend marco doesn't work with the Blackbeard team setup for Dolfamingo does it?

anTbzLD.jpg

Do you have Mihawk and GPU at maxed specials? If so, the following team works easily
G3/G3
GPU/Arlong
Jozu/Mihawk

Majukun

anTbzLD.jpg

you should be good to go against doffy as long as you don't mind rerolling monster chopper's special damage if insufficient
for the goons before it depends from your level and their timers, sometimes you might not have enough hp to survive the first attack from doffy

Totakeke

Do you have Mihawk and GPU at maxed specials? If so, the following team works easily
G3/G3
GPU/Arlong
Jozu/Mihawk

I don't have G3 and Jozu. :p

you should be good to go against doffy as long as you don't mind rerolling monster chopper's special damage if insufficient
for the goons before it depends from your level and their timers, sometimes you might not have enough hp to survive the first attack from doffy

Yeah it seems like the team isn't that consistent.

Totakeke

I guess technically it is possible to still use a similar Blackbeard setup for Doflamingo with legend marco, using a damage reducer with Moby dick instead of the Navy ship and it's not a stretch to do 400k damage per turn for 8 turns, but halving Blackbeard's special damage output to only 800k is a lot of work for not that much damage.

gU2VNaY.png

Are there any units that have damage reduction specials less than 50%?

For Aokiji, the Sengoku team is straightforward but for sockets I guess I can continue to hope that Mr. 2 will drop someday or Cindry will need a good amount of sockets, because Django sure aren't getting any with his terrible drop rates.

Majukun

I guess technically it is possible to still use a similar Blackbeard setup for Doflamingo with legend marco, using a damage reducer with Moby dick instead of the Navy ship and it's not a stretch to do 400k damage per turn for 8 turns, but halving Blackbeard's special damage output to only 800k is a lot of work for not that much damage.

gU2VNaY.png

Are there any units that have damage reduction specials less than 50%?

For Aokiji, the Sengoku team is straightforward but for sockets I guess I can continue to hope that Mr. 2 will drop someday or Cindry will need a good amount of sockets, because Django sure aren't getting any with his terrible drop rates.
fodder (20% red.) or Sakura robin (30% for 3 turns)

Also log brook (45%);p

Top Bottom