• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
What's the best team to farm lucci? I tried mihawk and failed. Rayleigh and almost failed xD

dex slasher team, mihawk as captain ofc.

mihawk, mihawk, law, doffy, zoro etc.

Stage 12. it's really easy.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
What's the best team to farm lucci? I tried mihawk and failed. Rayleigh and almost failed xD

Story or Event Island ? But honestly it doesnt matter you should not have too much issues with standard Slasher/Rayleigh teams...unless your units are all low level.

Heng

I had no issues using double log Luffy with 2 strong DEX characters and Usopp + Alvida. I'm sure you can use G3 with this exact team as well.

Majukun

yay! first lucci dropped

tonorrow back to farm the second one though .__.

also,just to be prepared,how are the drops in lucci's fortnight if i decide to farm for sockets?awful?

my team is (for chapter 12 but it also worked on chapter 14)

2x mihawk
slasher croco
doflamingo
gp usopp
koza

but i don't really need to use either of the specials other than mihawk's and gp usopp...the first lucci goes down in 2 turns,for the other i just use gp usopp

Heng

yay! first lucci dropped

tonorrow back to farm the second one though .__.

also,just to be prepared,how are the drops in lucci's fortnight if i decide to farm for sockets?awful?

my team is (for chapter 12 but it also worked on chapter 14)

2x mihawk
slasher croco
doflamingo
gp usopp
koza

but i don't really need to use either of the specials other than mihawk's and gp usopp...the first lucci goes down in 2 turns,for the other i just use gp usopp
His drop rate is pretty good (compared to last few FN...). I've gotten about 30 Luccis since his release but then again that was with 7 stamina refill + natural refills. It's also incredibly easy if you have Law or a 2.5x captain.

Majukun

His drop rate is pretty good (compared to last few FN...). I've gotten about 30 Luccis since his release but then again that was with 7 stamina refill + natural refills. It's also incredibly easy if you have Law or a 2.5x captain.
wow, I got one in 3 days...

Totakeke

05.png
http://www.optccalendar.com/

Nothing too exciting but I guess I'm finally going to get Smoker.

Lucci's QCK evolution is amazing.

8th highest QCK attack in the game (3rd non-RR, behind Raid Kizaru and Enel).

18th highest ATK for fighters (6th highest for non-RR, behind Nightmare Luffy, Rampage Chopper, Raid Kizaru, Gear 2 Luffy, and Colosseum Urouge)

2nd best non-legend QCK fighter (behind Raid Kizaru)

Amazing QCK sub since he has a special which changes all RCV orbs and/or adjacent orbs into QCK orbs.

Plus, 3 sockets.
Right best farm Lucci then.

Domino taking the piss to drop, still hasn't dropped =/ and requires so much careful play lol

Totakeke

Ah bah, was wondering who would be the best current available -> rcv orb changer that would work with Lucci and it seems like Young Zeff is it even if his color is weak against whatever Lucci is strong against. Plus both of them are fighter and tough too. Guess Broggy isn't that bad.

Majukun

2nd lucci dropped!

now onto fn lucci farming..yet to decide who to socket between slasher lucci and leopard lucci and between dock kaku and blue story kaku..what are you guys socketing?

2nd lucci dropped!

now onto fn lucci farming..yet to decide who to socket between slasher lucci and leopard lucci and between dock kaku and blue story kaku..what are you guys socketing?

I like to plan my sockets around raid bosses so I'm going for leopard Lucci since he's used in a lot of raid Kuma teams.

Majukun

wow,next ranking is gonna be a tricky one..it's a "do all the damage you can" kind of ranking..but in carue's fortnight,the one that starts by almost killing you..so g3 teams that have problem healing might have some problems

Spinx

*chuckles*
XlDs0dm.jpg

You can see how much they care about global when they can't make a new unit with the same special. Raid buggy for example.
"Here's another sugofest."

MiTYH

Man, Mihawk farming is a chore. Need my precious sockets for INThawk, but so far it's not going well. fed ten copies just now, only got 2 bind, rest were junk. I think I'm at 4 despair, 2 bind, 3 socket boost, and 3 autoheal. Time to break out some gems

bjork

Man, Mihawk farming is a chore. Need my precious sockets for INThawk, but so far it's not going well. fed ten copies just now, only got 2 bind, rest were junk. I think I'm at 4 despair, 2 bind, 3 socket boost, and 3 autoheal. Time to break out some gems

Keep at it, and you'll be glad when it's done. I think it took me about six hours or so total, but he's done until skillbooks hit.

Mixed2k

Raids seriously need to be 48h events. I've farmed 31 hawks so far today and I'm bored and tired to death. And I'm a dude with A LOT of free time. And it's mihawk, the easiest and fastest boss.
Only half-way through, gonna farm 75, just to make sure I get him maxed ASAP.

MiTYH

Keep at it, and you'll be glad when it's done. I think it took me about six hours or so total, but he's done until skillbooks hit.

I hear you. I got autoheal finished, 4/5 slot rate, but why is it always despair/bind that's the hardest to get? I'd be done if I was trying to do poison/map damage...

Waiting on a refresh for a few hours -- one more gets me a level up, then I go to town on gemming. I'm out of snails too, only got one stamina refresh today (but three last night, which was awesome). Back to Dokkan leveling for now!

EDIT: At 27 Mihawks so far. Last bunch were all duds but had some winners before that which maxxed my despair. Currently looking decent, hopefully won't need too many more:
5/5 despair
3/5 bind
5/5 autoheal
4/5 slot rate

i basically completed that stage with my anti-ener team..so, yeah,kinda high end content

The stage is tough... With my max lvl Slasher squad I finished of Lucci with like 16 has or so.

It took me 5 tries with different teams before I could even get to the end of the final Tower stage. I ended up using this team.

I messed up the boss fight too, but gemed for the victory due to Lucci dropping on Stage 5. I didn't know about him hasting under 50% HP. I started round 1 off with all skills and burst him down by ~80% or so. He hasted on the next turn and wiped out my turn delay before KO'ing me.

I did another run on it, just to see if I could properly beat him and I did. I whittled him down under 50% to activate the haste. Then I used GPU and burst him down for the KO. I also switched to Coffin Boat for a slight DPS drop but 15k+ more HP.

Edit:
Damnit,
Merry
! I can never see the end of this arc with fighting back tears. Especially with them
voicing the entire flashback / goodbye scene
. ;A;

Edit 2:
I maxed Sunny with 170 Cola. The only times when the upgrade failed were three times going to 7 and once going to 9.

Hana-Bi

Still no story drops... Really getting frustrated lately. No box space, Dominos fortnight and then my luck with story drops...

Totakeke

So... someone tell me what princess turtle is (a 24hr raid? a 30min rush?), and how much should I care to keep all these Manticore copies and skill books.

Kyou

So... someone tell me what princess turtle is (a 24hr raid? a 30min rush?), and how much should I care to keep all these Manticore copies and skill books.

It was a 30 minute rush last time it was around. It takes long enough that you're not getting a ton of runs in though

Majukun

as already said,is a turtle time on steroids that last 30 minutes usually
should you care?
yeah,it gives tons of exp per stamina
should you keep those manticores?
it depends if you have other characters that can do the same job or not..my anti princess turtle doesn't use them,so there are alternatives

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So guys, I have a raid mihawk level and skll maxed with 5 bind sockets
I have another raid mihawk evolved at level 15, with no skills and no sockets.
And I have legend mihawk at level 75, with maxedd sockets in Bind/silence/CD/Auto-heal

Should I give my second raid mihawk auto-heal (to ensure that an auto-heal raid mihawk team is possible). Or should I give it poison/stage damage for future raids? :3

MiTYH

Alright, alright, things are going well. Got 5/5 despair, autoheal, and slot rate on my mohawk. 4/5 on bind, and I'm timing this well that I'm about to start a run, which will level me up and get me 3 more runs at least. All in all, about 50 copies and 5 gems worth thanks to clever stamina usage yesterday and today. Here's hoping for the ONE socket I need!

EDIT: GOT IT! Took two more copies, but huzzah! 5/5 despair, bind, heal, slot rate! Feels good man. Now to use my last stamina to get some sockets for my poor 3/5 despair Mihawk

So guys, I have a raid mihawk level and skll maxed with 5 bind sockets
I have another raid mihawk evolved at level 15, with no skills and no sockets.
And I have legend mihawk at level 75, with maxedd sockets in Bind/silence/CD/Auto-heal

Should I give my second raid mihawk auto-heal (to ensure that an auto-heal raid mihawk team is possible). Or should I give it poison/stage damage for future raids? :3

I don't think poison/stage damage is ever recommended. If anything, go special cool down

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Alright, alright, things are going well. Got 5/5 despair, autoheal, and slot rate on my mohawk. 4/5 on bind, and I'm timing this well that I'm about to start a run, which will level me up and get me 3 more runs at least. All in all, about 50 copies and 5 gems worth thanks to clever stamina usage yesterday and today. Here's hoping for the ONE socket I need!

EDIT: GOT IT! Took two more copies, but huzzah! 5/5 despair, bind, heal, slot rate! Feels good man. Now to use my last stamina to get some sockets for my poor 3/5 despair Mihawk

I don't think poison/stage damage is ever recommended. If anything, go special cool down

It's only not recommended because they haven't made any content for poison/stage damage yet. You can tank any poison/stage damage that gets thrown at you (Enel, really)

What happens when a Magellan raid comes along and his poison does 10,000 damage per turn, and the poison status gets inflicted every time he attacks you? You going to tank 10K per turn + 8K regular attack every 2 turns? Or when a Fujitora raid has meteors hurling down for stage damage? Or if they ever decide to update the old raids and make them harder? What happens when a colosseum mission comes out that basically requires you to nullify stage hazards?

My point is that if I'm going to have all of my bases covered with inthawk and a "main" raidhawk, might as well start working on a special niche raidhawk and get ahead of the curve. Particularly since he's such a great unit that becomes better the tankier the enemy.

Heng

Like many have said, it's 30 min time limit whenever you want. That being said, there's almost no way to kill her without using someone with defense reduction or fixed damage. Iirc, she has about 20k health, can spawn randomly on any stage like Elder turtles during TT, and hits really hard. If you have enough fixed damage dealers and defense reduction, then those books aren't needed.

It's only not recommended because they haven't made any content for poison/stage damage yet. You can tank any poison/stage damage that gets thrown at you (Enel, really)

What happens when a Magellan raid comes along and his poison does 10,000 damage per turn, and the poison status gets inflicted every time he attacks you? You going to tank 10K per turn + 8K regular attack every 2 turns? Or when a Fujitora raid has meteors hurling down for stage damage? Or if they ever decide to update the old raids and make them harder? What happens when a colosseum mission comes out that basically requires you to nullify stage hazards?

My point is that if I'm going to have all of my bases covered with inthawk and a "main" raidhawk, might as well start working on a special niche raidhawk and get ahead of the curve. Particularly since he's such a great unit that becomes better the tankier the enemy.
By the time they announce those raids/changes, global will have a year to prepare for it. The way I see it, it'll just become another slot that is occupied for a raid that may or may not have those features (or to that intensity). If you can live with that limited box space then more power to you.

It took me 5 tries with different teams before I could even get to the end of the final Tower stage. I ended up using this team.
http://i.imgur.com/QApLeLwm.png
I messed up the boss fight too, but gemed for the victory due to Lucci dropping on Stage 5. I didn't know about him hasting under 50% HP. I started round 1 off with all skills and burst him down by ~80% or so. He hasted on the next turn and wiped out my turn delay before KO'ing me.

After this, I decided to skip Mihawk and farm stage 12 instead today. I used a tweaked team for the farm (removed Usopp for Mihawk) and got a second Lucci to drop after ~15 runs.

I also had Jabra drop on my initial run, so I'm off to a good start. I'll see if I can farm Kaku next.

Are any of the other story mode CP9 worth getting (outside of filling the Pirate Dex)?

Majukun

unannounced green cyo turtle time... weird
too bad I don't need one.. I would have likes a blue or red one though

i'm on for an unannounced 2x skillup event too

I am SOOOOOOO glad I didn't bother farming Water 7. I just I got my first Kaku drop after my 5th run of his stage. 2x Mihawk + Doffy + Brook + H.Zoro + FT Lucci = EZ Mode. :D

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
unannounced green cyo turtle time... weird
too bad I don't need one.. I would have likes a blue or red one though

i'm on for an unannounced 2x skillup event too

Yeah yesterday was blue turtle time.

mileS

Nice surprise to see the green turtles today. I had a good turtle time last night as well. Got Kaku dock one to 68. Really good stats on him even at this level. I will say he is one of the harder units to nail down timing at first.

bjork

I actually caught a turtle time, wooo. Got Doflamingo up to 80, I figure I'll get him the rest of the way with dupes later. Also leveled Log Brook a bit, he was low enough to justify using baby turtles on him. Got like 180 spaces free in my box now, good times.

Kyou

shockingly small number of monster choppers on my friend list

guess I'll wait for more people to wake up before doing this turtle time

I am SOOOOOOO glad I didn't bother farming Water 7. I just I got my first Kaku drop after my 5th run of his stage. 2x Mihawk + Doffy + Brook + H.Zoro + FT Lucci = EZ Mode. :D

5 more runs and I got my second Kaku. \o/

So, I now have Jabra, 2x Lucci and 2x Kaku.

The only purpose Spandam and Fukuro serve would be to fill a Pirate Dex spot.
Kumadori is a farmable Striker/Tough 4* version of RR Fighter/Free Spirit 5* Bonney (who I already have).
Kalifa is a maybe, but she doesn't seem all that great so IDK if I'd ever actually have use for her.

Am I missing any aspect of these characters that would make them worth chasing or should I stop now?

Top Bottom