• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I actually caught a turtle time, wooo. Got Doflamingo up to 80, I figure I'll get him the rest of the way with dupes later. Also leveled Log Brook a bit, he was low enough to justify using baby turtles on him. Got like 180 spaces free in my box now, good times.
Yohohohohoho

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
shockingly small number of monster choppers on my friend list

guess I'll wait for more people to wake up before doing this turtle time

I dont have any green units that i want to level at this point so i just keep doing story + Luccis Island.

Speaking of Lucci...which Sockets are you choosing for his new story version ?

GaimeGuy

I dont have any green units that i want to level at this point so i just keep doing story + Luccis Island.

Speaking of Lucci...which Sockets are you choosing for his new story version ?

Well, I'd LIKE to get Bind/Despair/CD, but I'm not having much luck.

:<

Majukun

So with Mihawk and a green TT it seems likely we'll get a blue raid next week

Enel or Iva?

actually,on reddit someone said we are also getting a psy and qck cyo turtle time

if that's true,they basically forgot to put it in the announcement

that being said,since i really hope it's not ener or aokiji,it's probably going to be one of those 2 :p

GaimeGuy

actually,on reddit someone said we are also getting a psy and qck cyo turtle time

if that's true,they basically forgot to put it in the announcement

that being said,since i really hope it's not ener or aokiji,it's probably going to be one of those 2 :p

But I still have 25 enels from the last raid...

I refuse to yolo any 60 staminas

cw_sasuke

Well, I'd LIKE to get Bind/Despair/CD, but I'm not having much luck.

:<
Sounds about right.
Wow, amazing upcoming sugofest. /s

Don't even bother checking.
These filler Godfests aee getting worse with every time - remember the time when a Sugo was something special you were looking forward to? Also don't get why everyone of them has to be 48 hours.

GaimeGuy

Well I'm at 3 bind / 3 despair / 3 autoheal on my lucci. Although I want CD :|

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Geez would you rather no Sugofest?
It's tooooooooooooootally taking place instead of other important events.

Kyou

I think I'll wait for the next Sugofest, "Units Whose Name Contains the Letter 'O'".

get that log luffy double rate up

cw_sasuke

Geez would you rather no Sugofest?
It's tooooooooooooootally taking place instead of other important events.
Stop lying to yourself... You know we could have gotten a 48h 2x skill up event instead.

/believe

I think I'll wait for the next Sugofest, "Units Whose Name Contains the Letter 'O'".

lol

Coby, Helmeppo, Kurobi, Usopp, Chopper...

I just wish they'd rate up either the revolutionary or Whitebeard allies since I don't have most of those units and it seems like they quickly forgot about them once they introduced them.

Majukun

i was really hoping for the cp9 to show up now that there's a dex chance,because i need a lot of dex characters..but having 2/3 of the boosted characters i think i'm gonna pass again and put gems in the bank for that cp9 sugo

also i don't have that much space to begin with

by the way,i need an advice

i have 3 not really important manual/characters

-shanks
-sogeking
-sadi-chan

and then i have this skillbooks that are for characters i don't yet have but i thought they would be useful to keep for when i get them

-law
-killer
-jinbe
-thatch
-streamwolf zoro

the rest are all raid bosses or characters that i have and wanna max

do you see any expendable skillbooks to make space for capone's and izo's whn i farm domino next week?

Hisoka

Coby, Helmeppo, Kurobi, Usopp, Chopper...

I just wish they'd rate up either the revolutionary or Whitebeard allies since I don't have most of those units and it seems like they quickly forgot about them once they introduced them.

Choo two letter "o" double rate-up confirmed. Get on that hypetrain, CHOO CHOO!

@ maju, we still have an INT rate up i think.
Next sugo dex+CP9 would be bomba
Edit: lol nope, the tavern banner is wrong xD

Majukun

Choo two letter "o" double rate-up confirmed. Get on that hypetrain, CHOO CHOO!

@ maju, we still have an INT rate up i think.
Next sugo dex+CP9 would be bomba
Edit: lol nope, the tavern banner is wrong xD

oh yeah,you are right,ther sugo ends together with the INT rate up..even better

Hisoka

oh yeah,you are right,ther sugo ends together with the INT rate up..even better

I don't even know what's wrong or right anymore! BAMCO! They fucked up again.
UAnOZbn.gif
I smell a free gem.

Majukun

I don't even know what's wrong or right anymore! BAMCO! They fucked up again.
I smell a free gem.

re-checked,yep the tavern is wrong,both banners say int end on the 19th

i wouldn't hold my breath for a gem though..we still haven't got one for the error in legend croco skill description..i think the higher up have told the optc crew to be less generous

ah_hia

i was really hoping for the cp9 to show up now that there's a dex chance,because i need a lot of dex characters..but having 2/3 of the boosted characters i think i'm gonna pass again and put gems in the bank for that cp9 sugo

also i don't have that much space to begin with

by the way,i need an advice

i have 3 not really important manual/characters

-shanks
-sogeking
-sadi-chan

and then i have this skillbooks that are for characters i don't yet have but i thought they would be useful to keep for when i get them

-law
-killer
-jinbe
-thatch
-streamwolf zoro

the rest are all raid bosses or characters that i have and wanna max

do you see any expendable skillbooks to make space for capone's and izo's whn i farm domino next week?
You can get rid of shanks, sadichan and sogeking. They won't be missed.
Jinbe maybe you can get rid off as he isn't used much unlike the remaining four.

Hisoka

re-checked,yep the tavern is wrong,both banners say int end on the 19th

i wouldn't hold my breath for a gem though..we still haven't got one for the error in legend croco skill description..i think the higher up have told the optc crew to be less generous

Yeah, you were right.
And there really must be a change going on. They begin to write corrections of things on the end of events as a notice too.

So the dex rate-up gets wasted on a filler sugo, makes me really mad... but wait!
Bamco knows how to make us happy!
WEEKLY 48H SUGOS! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

bjork

My advice for majukun

Use all the skill books. If you don't have the character, feed the books away. The free space is way better, and even 2x skill event seems super spotty for success.

Totakeke

Starting to get tired of Ch.12. I've been at it for like 4 days without a single Lucci to show for it. Drop x2 my foot.

That sucks. Although 4 days is nothing compared to farming Alabasta.

Trying out Gtanblue Fantasy made me appreciate how usable the UI in this game is. Good God the menus in that game is atrocious, not to mention loading screens everywhere. People have a lot of patience for that game.

Heng

That would explain why we stopped getting double skill up events...

Majukun

That would explain why we stopped getting double skill up events...

well those were never frequent in the first place really..they have always been 2/2 and a half months apart more or less..the problem this time it's that we had the clash of clashes and lot of useful skillbooks in between,also the one raid per week means even more storage space occupied

bjork

Trying out Gtanblue Fantasy made me appreciate how usable the UI in this game is. Good God the menus in that game is atrocious, not to mention loading screens everywhere. People have a lot of patience for that game.

This is 100000% true. I really want to like GBF, but holy balls does it take forever to do anything in that game. I wish they'd just let me download the entire thing and have it sitting on the phone so it would be a smoother experience.

Still better than Record Keeper.
But yeah, it can get pretty bad. Sometimes my taps take way too long to register, or not even register at all.
It's a shame because it's otherwise a pretty good game.

bjork

Record Keeper ran pretty good for me at first, but then it just decided to never boot up. I could force close it, then try to open it, and it would just sit at a black screen. Tried reinstalling and everything, no dice. So even if I'm burnt out on OPTC at the moment, at least I know it's reliable and smooth when I do want it.

mileS

Been getting a lot of gems lately. Got my 100 day login bonus today, been getting the daily and finally, catching back up on the story missions. Forgot how many free gems you get along the way.

This is the first Sugo I've seen that I might just hold off. If anything I get more excited seeing people get legends here for the first time or something they really needed.

GaimeGuy

14528 EXP until I pirate level up.

26/134 stamina left.

Fuck, I hate these moments when you're in no-man's land.

Finally finished my leopard Lucci with 5/5 cd, lock, and despair. I socketted my dock worker Kaku since I was getting his drops in the process and he's at 4/5 cd and 5/5 lock. I don't think I care enough to finish that last socket.

GaimeGuy

QCK Zoan Lucci at 5/5/4 , level 70

Dock Kaku at 4/4, level 90, CD 12

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, it's happening

Totakeke

I messed up because I forgot to get blue dragons for all the qck units. Probably should wait for it to come back because there's no urgent need for any of these units for raids.

Aokiji is back.

GaimeGuy

My box... ;_;

Edit: Well, emptied 19 spots from Wapol Skill books. He has 3 fortnihts with them anyways, not something I should need to worry about keeping
I got 3 skill ups

I think I have about 50 spots open for farming aokijis, additional GPU books from karoo fortnight, and capone/izo books from the domino fortnight.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I don't think I'm any more prepared since I haven't been able to skill up Garp, oh well, risky strats time again.

GaimeGuy

I'm gonna try this team:
Garp (Max Level, max skill - 13 turns)
Doffy (Max Level, 17 turn CD)
Impact Usopp (Max Level, max skill - 12 turns)
Marco (L93, Max skill - 20 turns)
Mr 2 (L57, 9 turn CD)

This group has 16 bind and 15 despair. Add a friend Garp. :3

Majukun

told ya it was going to be aokiji or ener :p

i'll wait to see if i can farm him reliably this time before making space in the storage

Spinx

I had 50 Aokiji's laying around so I used 20 and got 1 skill up. I did get 4 silence, 2 locking and 3 cd reduction sockets, so that softened the blow.

Majukun

so,i'll try the same anti-aokiji team of last time,but now with new and improved sockets™

(capt) shanks (has some sockets but nowhere near enough to do anything)
(friend) sw shanks (hopefully i have some fully socketed ones in freidn list)
marco
impact usopp (5 lock,5 despair)
doflamingo (5 lock,5 despair)
alvida

with this I have lv 1 anti lock and lv 1 anti despair for sure (lv 2 if i get a good socketed friend)..this means that this time that stage with the goons that lock and despair shouldn't be a problem to pass even if i don't get the food orbs to recover from the stalling in stage 1
for aokiji,i get 1 character locked for 1 turn,which means that i can attempt a burst with the full team when its timer is 2 and still have 1 turn left when he enrages

it SHOULD work,but i'm not sure

the other team is

(capt) garp (5 lock,5 despair)
(friend) garp (whatever socket)
doflamingo (5 lock,5 despair)
impact usopp (5 lock,5 despair)
alvida
kimono nami (some sockets but nowhere near complete)

lv 2 lock and despair for total protection...this team should work but it's a long fight ahead..i'll use this if the other doesn't work

Majukun

yp,they definitely tampered with the drops again for lucci's fortnight..now kaku barely drops,and even lucci isn't doing that,with several times where NOTHING at all drops,not even a chest or a beli bag

Top Bottom