• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Kyou

yep, decided to leave Lucci as it is.. i'll wait for when the fortnight returns.. I know it doesn't happen that often, but the drop rate is so low that I risk throwing away gems over gems and get nothing anyway

from tomorrow it's domino time

I got a couple meats yesterday and did like 20 runs of Lucci and came away with only one actual Lucci drop. It's crazy what they did to the drop rates.

Gin books for DAYS though

Majukun

I got a couple meats yesterday and did like 20 runs of Lucci and came away with only one actual Lucci drop. It's crazy what they did to the drop rates.

Gin books for DAYS though
I must say, this is only for the last 2/3 days... at the start of the week Lucci and kaku drops were nowhere this bad

EDIT:now that we have the thousand sunny..does its special take care of domino's goons?because if it does i can avoid bringing don kraig for the poison damage

I must say, this is only for the last 2/3 days... at the start of the week Lucci and kaku drops were nowhere this bad

EDIT:now that we have the thousand sunny..does its special take care of domino's goons?because if it does i can avoid bringing don kraig for the poison damage

Blackbeard's special as a sub after the preemptive or the Sunny's special OHKO the mob. Pretty sure Krieg's does too but I haven't used him.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Small update.

I've done about 790,000 xp in Domino's fortnight now, which is 140-ish runs. That amount has netted a total of 10 Boa books so far. I can confidently say it'll drop randomly from a unit on Stage 5 and definitively drop from Domino herself. If you're lucky with either.

Based on all the other drop data I've read and what I've seen myself, I'm starting to believe the 7% rate is real. Which is, well, pretty gross.

I was also looking at my box the other day and decided to use some of my Aokiji copies hopefully to get lucky, clear space in the process and be able to stash more from Domino. But nope, went 1/39 in skill ups, lol. I got the last 4 sockets I needed though thankfully. All in all he's a bastard, gonna need to run his raid a few times to recoup.

Majukun

checking some anti aokiji teams..this one seems way too convenient

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoicXU-K2Qs

any way things can go wrong ?i know you basically are not allowed to get hit,but it seems like the team has way enough attack to kill anything before it touches you,and it also seems really fast
maybe timers can get in the way sometimes?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Kaku's last socket is going to have to wait. Emergency at work preveneed me from completing today

Kyou

so the Carue mission is just how much damage you can do right?

I should be able to crush that with Rayleigh/Rayleigh

GaimeGuy

Kaku's last socket is going to have to wait. Emergency at work preveneed me from completing today

I lied.

Did one run of lucci. Got kaku in the run. Got my last point when I used that kaku :)

I have now successfully socketed both dock kaku and zoan lucci. \o/

RedBoot

Gemmed for four more runs of Lucci before the switch. Zero Kakus and Zero Luccis. Tell me how you really feel, Game. Even had Lucci drop absolutely nothing twice, which I don't remember seeing at all before this. At least I got a couple more Marco books.

I did get Kalifa to drop from story mode prior, so I guess the game was just regaining balance. I guess that means I'll be back to neutral luck for the sugo. Right? Right.

GaimeGuy

I have no idea what to do to beat the karoo ranking

Edit: Never mind. G3 + G3 + Doffy + Robin + Inthawk + Buggy Apprentice did the trick.

RedBoot

Sugofest:

-Log Brook
-Curiel
-Izo

All dupes, mind you, but I generally keep pulling if the game is giving me all golds.

Next pull:

2f3WRka.png

Oh Treasure Cruise, I love you again.

(Also now I have four Crocs to socket. Five when we get Kimono Croc)

Two Sugo Pulls, both junk:
4* Tabasco Star Usopp
3* Choo

No mas!

Anyways, I'm trying to clean up my box some. Which would be the better Buggy to socket? Both seem useful for orb control.

RedBoot

I think I'll do just that tbh lol

I don't have any legends yet, but giving a shot if there are new units should be sweet haha

CP9 batch should be next, and it has more new units than usual as well as a new legend. It'll be a good time to do a lot of pulls.

(Granted, when I say next, there could still be one or two more filler sugos before that. But we should see it soon after the Tough subtype gets added)

-Pell
-X-Drake
-Pound Phoenix Zoro
-Crocus
-Guard Point Chopper
-Hachi

Kill me now.

EDIT: AHAHHAAHAHAHHAAAA... I just pulled two INT Hawks.... in a row...

Majukun

Lots of legends as usual, but I will not pull this time.. my eyes are set on aokiji and he is gonna take a lot of gems

MiTYH

Did one pull because I ALWAYS do one pull. Got a Dupe Oars Jr. Saving him for a skill, but otherwise, stopping. CP9 is around the corner, don't lose faith!

Majukun

checking some anti aokiji teams..this one seems way too convenient

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoicXU-K2Qs

any way things can go wrong ?i know you basically are not allowed to get hit,but it seems like the team has way enough attack to kill anything before it touches you,and it also seems really fast
maybe timers can get in the way sometimes?

reposting this since the sugo talk drifted the whole thing away..do you guys see any problem with this team?as long as it has the sockets (and my team has them thanks to garp,doffy and impact usopp) this team seems kind of safe,but maybe i'm missing something

Hana-Bi

always 30 stamina if you want drops
only exception is kuro but only because gp usopp drop only there,at 30 you get sogeking skillbooks
Thanks. Got only one GP book so far and thought that maybe the drops for GP books is higher on a lower difficulty.

Domino just dropped so now I have absolutely no more reason to run that fortnight.

Managed to get silver for Karoo ranking. What's the cutoff for gold? 1.5 million?
Maybe if I use double G3s instead of Rayleighs, and 4 penguins instead of 3.

bjork

Got a pretty good turtle time in yesterday, managed to evolve one of my Inazumas and get base Doma maxed, so once I get some crabs or whatever I'll evolve him. It was a coin flip on which to evolve, since idk if either is good or more urgent than the other.

So this morning I remembered the sugo, and I had enough for three pulls.
Pull 1 - evolved Buggy. I really should've stopped there.
Pull 2 - evolved Inazuma. You little bastard.
Pull 3 - base Hawkins. So three socket fodder, ok.

Go to pull on my other account, it had enough for 5.
Pull 1 - SWS Zoro
Pull 2 - Evolved Vista
Pull 3 - Evolved Law
Pull 4 - Evolved Izo
Pull 5 - base Curiel

I feel like I've had more useful pulls on my alt in the last 3-4 sugos. Ah well. Time to try that Carue ranking. Guess I'll go either G3 or Sengoku? I haven't even looked at it yet.

Majukun

Domino just dropped so now I have absolutely no more reason to run that fortnight.

Managed to get silver for Karoo ranking. What's the cutoff for gold? 1.5 million?
Maybe if I use double G3s instead of Rayleighs, and 4 penguins instead of 3.

did you already get the secret stage?

to get 1st place in the carue ranking you need 3 mln damage,don't know for second place though

bjork

So I go

G3/G3
penguin/penguin
whoever/penguin

And I'm having trouble getting enough health back to withstand Carue's attack. Should I be using the flying merry?

Hana-Bi

So I go

G3/G3
penguin/penguin
whoever/penguin

And I'm having trouble getting enough health back to withstand Carue's attack. Should I be using the flying merry?

I didn't use any penguin for my ranking. Used LL/Doffy/Buggy/Robin/Croc. Should be no problem with the mission.

bjork

I didn't use any penguin for my ranking. Used LL/Doffy/Buggy/Robin/Croc. Should be no problem with the mission.

I'm using an Enel/Enel team that some dude on Reddit came up with. It's a zombie team. I just want to run this once and be done, heh.

Majukun

So I go

G3/G3
penguin/penguin
whoever/penguin

youn only need one penguin

i made it with

g3/g3
robin/doflamingo
penguin/slasher croco

Heng

So I go

G3/G3
penguin/penguin
whoever/penguin

You could use Elder turtles instead of penguins if you're set on using 3 weak fodders. But as Maju has mentioned, it's really not necessary to have 3. You could also bring Mr. 3.

I'd be finished with this ranking if I didn't keep getting the dumb 1 bird waves every time. I can't do a bunch of damage if I don't have enough targets to hit.

Hana-Bi

I was weak again and pulled this sugo.

First three posters all silver (2x Miss Valentine, Miss Goldenweek). But then I got DeCalvan Brothers and Koza (both new) so this was also a good sugo for me. :)

Top Bottom