• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

leehom

Sugo fest is usually such a waste for me.

4* Shanks, dupe
4* Squard, interesting
4* Nami Mirage Tempo
3* Miss Goldenweek
3* Miss Valentine
3* Fire Pearl
3* Don Krieg

......................................:(:(:(:( Two more pulls left. Going to use them later. Luck is horrid right now.

TheShah

I cheesed the ranking with Enel, Doffy, Lucci and penguins. Stalled until Doffy and Lucci are up, pop em, clear stage, rinse and repeat. Stalling for 40+ turns takes a while, but its the only way I could get it done.

Kyou

I cheesed the ranking with Enel, Doffy, Lucci and penguins. Stalled until Doffy and Lucci are up, pop em, clear stage, rinse and repeat. Stalling for 40+ turns takes a while, but its the only way I could get it done.

If you guys have a decent rcv for Eneru, an Aokiji, Doffy and crazy patience like I did, I got 3.9 million damage via this method: https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/4flzww/f2p_carue_training_team_37_million_damage/

this is the kind of dumb strategy I love in this game, definitely giving it a try

edit: And 4.2 million. Got bored and just killed Carue on the last stage normally

That was long (~ an hour due to 33 CD Aokiji), but it was kinda fun to see how high I could get the score. I basically only attacked with Gaimon -> 2x Enel, with the odd use of Doffy against red enemies. I may have gotten lucky by not getting any secret ducks to show up. The only times I wasn't stalling for CDs was that I had to take one of the blue Triceratops normally and the rabbit on another wave. Otherwise, I would have been taking more damage than I could heal. I also got a few greats, so I know it could have gone higher.

xKvoZRwg.jpg

TheShah

Skill up finally. Holding onto 60 blackbeards, 30 doffy's, 30 enels, and a bunch of skillbooks for Capone and Izo. I'll be able to farm 20 Aokiji's I think. Need this shit so bad.

chrono01

Finally, a skill-up event! I can finally start playing the game again. Thanks, NBE!

Also, congrats on the Sugofest pulls, everyone. My condolences to those not as fortunate. Personally, I'm saving my pulls for new units. :(

RedBoot

Bah, still one week too far away. I'm going have to figure out how to clear space for 50 copies of Cindry.

Yeah, that's a bit of a final middle finger from Bamco. I was using my remaining space for Marco books, and now I'll have to keep Cindry books/copies somehow. Not sure how I'll manage it.

We get the skill up during Absalom and whatever the next fortnight is (which I'm guessing will be announced tomorrow night). Here's hoping it's Arlong or Young Vivi.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
2x coming the second week was always expected. I'm more curious what new raid drops during the event providing if they keep to the beginning of each new month as scheduled.

Lastly, grats on the pulls! And my condolences to those who didn't win/luck out. Hopefully next time. I did 6 this go around just to see if I could get lucky, was not meant to be.

Spinx

2x coming the second week was always expected. I'm more curious what new raid drops during the event providing if they keep to the beginning of each new month as scheduled.

So the new raid for the month of April was Fat Usopp...

4007711-9807105792-tumbl.gif

I wish they would give us the buster call raid during a skill up. Maybe in 13 weeks...........

Majukun

with the 2x skillup in sight,tomorrow is farming time..i wanna as much aokiji as possible

i have several teams ready..at least one should work right?RIGHT?

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Time to get back in the game with a new challenge and skill up coming. Kind of wish I farmed for Capone and Thatch books, but oh well. Also need the sunny and to beat Domino. Got a long road ahead of me.

Just checking and not sure if this was mentioned in here, but FYI Karoo can be used to socket Vivi and the other duck squadron to Karoo, probably better to socket Vivi than "skill upping" Karoo's ability lol

So what days are drop x2 and half-stamina for Tower of Justice? I figure I'd keep trying for a second Lucci and the rest of CP9.

Just checking and not sure if this was mentioned in here, but FYI Karoo can be used to socket Vivi and the other duck squadron to Karoo, probably better to socket Vivi than "skill upping" Karoo's ability lol

Oh, I didn't know this. Looks like I'll be getting some use out of them after all.

Does that work for Log Vivi too? I would assume so. I need to get her socketed then!

bjork

If you guys have a decent rcv for Eneru, an Aokiji, Doffy and crazy patience like I did, I got 3.9 million damage via this method: https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/4flzww/f2p_carue_training_team_37_million_damage/

I'm going to do this today. My brain wasn't processing how to do it with a G3 team. If I used one penguin, it would be a weak penguin hit, then a hit from Robin or Striker Croc that would take out an enemy, giving me one less target for bigger damage. So I'll go the long way, and do it right this time.

Does that work for Log Vivi too? I would assume so. I need to get her socketed then!
Yep it does, just did it lol =D
I'm going to do this today. My brain wasn't processing how to do it with a G3 team. If I used one penguin, it would be a weak penguin hit, then a hit from Robin or Striker Croc that would take out an enemy, giving me one less target for bigger damage. So I'll go the long way, and do it right this time.
If you need an Eneru, I'll put him up when you need him.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Curiel (new)
Log Chopper (new)
Fossa (new)
Hotori and Kotori (new)
Nami (dupe)
Miss Goldshit (dupe)

bjork

Even the dual Enel way, I can't get it. I've watched videos of people using other teams and I can only muster 2.2 million as my best. I don't get why I'm having such a hard time with this.

Kyou

Even the dual Enel way, I can't get it. I've watched videos of people using other teams and I can only muster 2.2 million as my best. I don't get why I'm having such a hard time with this.

What are your levels? That's kind of weird. I was able to get like 1.5 million from a single stage.

Are you powering everything up correctly? Using Gaimon to start a chain?

bjork

What are your levels? That's kind of weird. I was able to get like 1.5 million from a single stage.

Are you powering everything up correctly? Using Gaimon to start a chain?

With the 2X Enel team, going with Gaimon until I can get Aokiji's special ready. I don't have a Zoan Lucci, so I'm using miss Valentine. But I go
Gaimon special
Valentine special
Doflamingo special, to get the blues on Enels
Aokiji special

then gaimon>enel>enel>whoever to end it, and it's not getting anywhere near that. My enel is only 50, but I was using a max with it, and the other levels shouldn't matter afaik

I also tried G3x2 with Int Mihawk and 3 penguins, but that gets me to 2 million because of bad orb luck. But I think that's how I am going to have to go.

With the 2X Enel team, going with Gaimon until I can get Aokiji's special ready. I don't have a Zoan Lucci, so I'm using miss Valentine. But I go
Gaimon special
Valentine special
Doflamingo special, to get the blues on Enels
Aokiji special

then gaimon>enel>enel>whoever to end it, and it's not getting anywhere near that. My enel is only 50, but I was using a max with it, and the other levels shouldn't matter afaik

I also tried G3x2 with Int Mihawk and 3 penguins, but that gets me to 2 million because of bad orb luck. But I think that's how I am going to have to go.
I've used the same minus Gaimon, you have been reusing Doffy's special even though your Eneru's have blues right? Cause Doffy and Aokiji's special stacks together. I also ensured that after I've used every special to build up everything again, even though Aokiji's special stack is still there the next turn.

Edit: partway to make the combo better for Enerus I gave Doffy his weak (red) orb as well

Kyou

there must be something getting messed up somewhere because if I hadn't missed a few perfects and taken my time on Carue I probably could have hit 5 million

bjork

I've used the same minus Gaimon, you have been reusing Doffy's special even though you the Eneru's have blues right? Cause Doffy and Aokiji's special stacks together. I also ensured that after I've used every special to build up everything again, even though Aokiji's special stack is still there the next turn.

well, crap. I had no idea

Time to try again before bed, I guess!

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
So the new raid for the month of April was Fat Usopp...

I wish they would give us the buster call raid during a skill up. Maybe in 13 weeks...........

Yeah...

Initially the curiosity was if we'd get Heracles immediately after Fat Usopp (like JPN did), but that never happened and this month eventually became what it was. I would not be surprised if Fat Usopp stopped by next week again too.

My guess would be the Buster Call raid for May, but who knows at this point. Could be Heracles, Duval, Nightmare Luffy... objectively, outside of finally getting the 2x skill up, the two week event coming up isn't really, all that great. It's a rehash of what we've had all month.

bjork

Finally got the ranking with G3/G3/Robin/Int Mihawk and 2 penguins. Close to what Maju had said except I don't have slasher Croc. Not sure what I was doing wrong still, though. Maybe it was just better orb luck?

Mixed2k

That feeling when you get 2 successive GP books drop.
6 so far and I still have 4 snails, maybe I'll get some meat luck.
Seems unlikely but it would be super awesome to max GP just from karue FN.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Japan's 2nd anniversary/golden week event is really nice:

- sabo/ace raid(s)
- new thousand sunny (units start with max special)
- free luffy
- new app icon
- special purchase (buy 6 gems, get 4 free + princess turtle + rare recruit from small pool which includes: 3d2y luffy, marco, shanks, law, towel nami, qck ace, and others)
- mihawk/aokij raids return
- 2x pirate xp for all of extra island

I'm probably missing stuff yet, but that's to name a few things.

Majukun

2 teams for tomorrow..either a kinda fast but risky one or a super safe but super slow...i'll first try with the fast one and see how things go :/

Top Bottom