• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

bjork

Welp, definitely buying some gems this week. At least it'll feel justified when it's all done, as opposed to questionable sugo results.

Majukun

i'm going full blackbeard on heracles..easy team and consistent..since i nearly spent all my gems last sugo,i need consistency over speed..also 15 turns are not really that much anyway

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
i'm going full blackbeard on heracles..easy team and consistent..since i nearly spent all my gems next sugo,i need consistency over speed..also 15 turns are not really that much anyway

What does your BB team look like ?

Majukun

What does your BB team look like ?

since you only really need blackbeard,i will just put the str guys with the highest hp..blamenco,kid,monster chopper etc

the only one REALLY suggested is kid because his special makes you complete an otherwise complicated stage in one swoop

cw_sasuke

since you only really need blackbeard,i will just put the str guys with the highest hp..blamenco,kid,monster chopper etc

the only one REALLY suggested is kid because his special makes you complete an otherwise complicated stage in one swoop

Okay that sounds nice - might a Raid i can actually farm again.

Still will look up the stage setup later but if BB actives are enough to kill the boss i would prefer that team.

MiTYH

Okay so, heracles, very pumped. I saw on optc guide a Mihawk team can clear this, so I'm hoping an INTHawk team can clear it even easier. I'll wait for guide to come out and make a team from there.

IN MAJOR NEWS, after literally almost 2 weeks of farming Caimie's fortnight, I FINALLY found the stupid starfish. The completionist in me had to have him, and all the books I was saving got him to special 5 already. Whatever, I'm done with that now. Bring on Arlong, who I want for (A) being useful and (2) being useful as a STR powerhouse to match my new Lucci Legend. In fact, bring on the EXP meat thing, I just evolved my Lucci and he's sitting at level 1, waiting patiently!

bjork

For story Lucci, the preferred evolution is the QCK one, yes?

IN MAJOR NEWS, after literally almost 2 weeks of farming Caimie's fortnight, I FINALLY found the stupid starfish.

It feels good when you finally nail it, doesn't it!

Hana-Bi

After my initial disappointment of getting Boa I think I can build some really solid fighter teams for my LL team.

LL (captain)
Doffy
Boa

Koala 1.75 boost for my LL/Boa/Koala.

Whitey Bay (damage boost against delayed enemies) / WB (special) / Kalifa (survivability) / IntIva (survivability) / Heracles (matching orbs for my fighters).

Really like the flexibility of LL teams, though I don't know if such a team is viable in any colosseum fights.

bjork

Bad, bad turtle time. I only got in like six runs because the game kept saying "connecting" for minutes at a time before I could play. I blame the Sunny, this never happened with Merry.

What's this Swan powerup thing that I keep getting in the Japan version? It has something to do with Bon Clay, but I can't find any info on it.

Majukun

What's this Swan powerup thing that I keep getting in the Japan version? It has something to do with Bon Clay, but I can't find any info on it.

it's part of the anniversary event,there's a 2 stamina stage on japan
if you get imple down bon clay it gives you the swan that it's a +2 atk and 222.222 exp
if you find alabasta bon clay it gives you the cape which gives 2.222.222 exp

anyway

qjPkHpt.jpg

Tidd

I vote for Zephyr or SW Characters....

Is this for legends, too? Otherwise I would go full troll mode and vote for Coby and Hatchi or something like that. lol

But why does this get leaked via an italian gaming website? That's a first for the global OPTC version.

Majukun

I vote for Zephyr or SW Characters....

Is this for legends, too? Otherwise I would go full troll mode and vote for Coby and Hatchi or something like that. lol

But why does this get leaked via an italian gaming website? That's a first for the global OPTC version.

actually a guy on reddit already spoiled it back when the event wwas announced..he said that 2 announcements were put by mistake in the game,one with the facebook event unspecified,and one with it revealed

or maybe he was trolling and he got lucky

Tidd

actually a guy on reddit already spoiled it back when the event wwas announced..he said that 2 announcements were put by mistake in the game,one with the facebook event unspecified,and one with it revealed

or maybe he was trolling and he got lucky

Who knows. It's Bandai and it wouldn't be the first time they screwed up. Although most of the times people did take a screenshot of it.

Anyways: It doesn't mean that everyone will pull a legend just because Bandai boosts them ! The odds are still low. So don't expect anything. (especially the ones in the NLC4L :D)

Majukun

Who knows. It's Bandai and it wouldn't be the first time they screwed up. Although most of the times people did take a screenshot of it.

Anyways: It doesn't mean that everyone will pull a legend just because Bandai boosts them ! The odds are still low. So don't expect anything. (especially the ones in the NLC4L :D)

i think the vote is only for 4 and 5 star units,no legends

but i wonder how they wanna make us vote...just push like and then make a comment?doesn't seem like something automatic like in the japanese version where there's a dedicated website

Tidd

i think the vote is only for 4 and 5 star units,no legends

but i wonder how they wanna make us vote...just push like and then make a comment?doesn't seem like something automatic like in the japanese version where there's a dedicated website

I guess just like they did it with the evolvers for Inthawk and SW Ace. 1 like = 1 vote. The batch with the most likes will get boosted.

cw_sasuke

Man this hurts... lol.

Tidd

Man this hurts... lol.

I just want to set the right expecations. It's better that I crush your hopes then the game. xD And if it happens that you pull a legend the moment will be even better!
But like Majukun said maybe the vote isn't for legends. But that would be false advertisement because then it wouldn't be "choose YOUR characters" but "choose the characters we let you vote for".

Kyou

Okay have everything max skilled and slotted from the Camie event except Rayleigh. Just want one more level, not even max...

MiTYH

I'll definitely vote for Raleigh. I've got the skillbooks saved from this fortnight (save all legend skillbooks, no exceptions). Log Luffy would be nice to have too, or Sengoku. My top 3 at least.

mileS

the NLC4L will dwindle down to nothing this year. I have a feeling. At least I hope. I feel dirty when I pull more of them because of you people :p besides most of you have been playing long enough now and have stuck with it so you deserve it.

the NLC4L will dwindle down to nothing this year. I have a feeling. At least I hope. I feel dirty when I pull more of them because of you people :p besides most of you have been playing long enough now and have stuck with it so you deserve it.

You're a nice person.

bjork

Meat #1 has arrived. If I just had that rainbow pirate penguin, I could toss it to Ace.

[edit- I see that they are a drop in water 7... it isn't 2x drop today. Do I dare burn stamina on this?]

Heng

Meat #1 has arrived. If I just had that rainbow pirate penguin, I could toss it to Ace.

[edit- I see that they are a drop in water 7... it isn't 2x drop today. Do I dare burn stamina on this?]
Isn't that a small chance to spawn it? If so, I'd suggest just running the pirate penguin island tomorrow instead.

Dawg

I have no idea who to give this high exp meat to.

Maybe I should keep it around... for when I finally get a legend...?

Ha... ahaha.....ahahahahahahahaha......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

linkent

PSA!

NCL4L peeps, dont open the today's second email.
It contains the 5mil exp meat.
If you open it, it will be stuck in your account forever wasting 1 box space!

Tidd

Now that my Lucci is at level 99 I took him to the training forest and HOLY SHIT HIS SPECIAL IS SOOOO GOOOD. 4-6 matching orbs without problems. I don't care how, Bandai but pls skip every fortnight and give us Lucci books!!!

MiTYH

There's nothing better than taking my Lvl1 evolved Legend Lucci, spending 100 beli with the meat, and having him at a max level.

Feelsgoodman.jpg.

wilstreak

is it worth it to use the exp bonus on Lv 69 Raayleigh (exp 1,7 Million)? It feels like wasting 1,7 million.

Aside from him. I also have legend Boa (lv 60) that i rarely use.
and bunch of raid boss + g3 luffy.

or maybe i need to hope getting new legend on the next sugofest. LOL

cw_sasuke

*NLC4L hug*
*NLC4L Group Hug*
NLC4L representing *fist-bump*
I just want to set the right expecations. It's better that I crush your hopes then the game. xD And if it happens that you pull a legend the moment will be even better!
But like Majukun said maybe the vote isn't for legends. But that would be false advertisement because then it wouldn't be "choose YOUR characters" but "choose the characters we let you vote for".
I stopped expecting good pulls or Legends a long time ago heh. I will rather spend the couple orbs i have on Heracles.

If i could vote for a Legend i would probably go for Rayleigh, Whitebeard and Croc.
is it worth it to use the exp bonus on Lv 69 Raayleigh (exp 1,7 Million)? It feels like wasting 1,7 million.

Aside from him. I also have legend Boa (lv 60) that i rarely use.
and bunch of raid boss + g3 luffy.

or maybe i need to hope getting new legend on the next sugofest. LOL

As you said you would be wasting a lot of exp and you have to consider the fact that Int units are the easiest to level since we have weekly black turtles.
PSA!

NCL4L peeps, dont open the today's second email.
It contains the 5mil exp meat.
If you open it, it will be stuck in your account forever wasting 1 box space!

lol

MiTYH

With all these new legends, I figured it's time to update our friend list doc that floats around here. I just added new columns for the new legends Croc and Lucci.

Quote to see

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Gonna sit on my meat until I evolve someone to a 99 max.

Yeah, I know how it sounds.

mileS

Curious to hear what each of you are going to use your xp meat on. For me personally, the timing couldn't be better. Pulled Rayleigh last sugo :) just need 20 more levels to evolve him before using the meat

I need to start hunting down Rayleigh friends now. I'll try reddit later. Sadly I only have 2-3 friends with him.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Used my meat on a level 1 Capone. Feels kinda gross to go from level 1 to MAX with just 1 item.

edit: Need to see what some of the best teams to run Heracles are. I have all the good purple units.

Majukun

Curious to hear what each of you are going to use your xp meat on. For me personally, the timing couldn't be better. Pulled Rayleigh last sugo :) just need 20 more levels to evolve him before using the meat

I need to start hunting down Rayleigh friends now. I'll try reddit later. Sadly I only have 2-3 friends with him.

just gonna keep it forever in my storage really

Top Bottom