• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Majukun

anyone knows if all those nasty effects vivi and koza have during the boss battle of the sunasuna fn work even if they don't attack?
because they start with a 1 turn cd,but i was thinking if delaying them would avoid all that captain silence and boost fodder's atk stuff
but especially i'm concerned about the <20% hp "fuck you" attack of vivi that is a one-hit kill and i wanna know if she has to attack or does it as a special even if it's not her turn

bjork

Blue turtle time, to prepare for BB. But what is an ideal BB team? I remember having problems last time. I'm thinking like

Enel/Enel
Capone/Lucci Leopard
Mihawk/Kaku

Is this doable? Once I have a set team I'm good, but I don't remember which legends are viable etc.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Blue turtle time, to prepare for BB. But what is an ideal BB team? I remember having problems last time. I'm thinking like

Enel/Enel
Capone/Lucci Leopard
Mihawk/Kaku

Is this doable? Once I have a set team I'm good, but I don't remember which legends are viable etc.

That team makes sense. I'll be trying Blackbeard seriously for the first time. I think despair sockets will make it easier. Remember that he locks one of the bottom two units for an unreasonable amount of time, so consider them gone. Burst him before he gets to 20%.

Boa and Marco are also good.

bjork

That team makes sense. I'll be trying Blackbeard seriously for the first time. I think despair sockets will make it easier. Remember that he locks one of the bottom two units for an unreasonable amount of time, so consider them gone. Burst him before he gets to 20%.

Boa and Marco are also good.

I totally forgot about the locking. No Boa to use, and my Marco is the regular PSY one. I would imagine I'm going to run into a situation where I can run the 30 super reliably, but the 40 will be tricky. I guess we'll see!

Now, who should I use these blue turtles on. Maybe all Enel, to try and max him.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I totally forgot about the locking. No Boa to use, and my Marco is the regular PSY one. I would imagine I'm going to run into a situation where I can run the 30 super reliably, but the 40 will be tricky. I guess we'll see!

Now, who should I use these blue turtles on. Maybe all Enel, to try and max him.
All you need is
Double Enel
Anti Silence (preferably blue dudes)
Win

Kyou

Whew, 20 turtle runs for 0 gems! Thanks meat and level up!

not great result though:
8 elder
31 adult
61 teen

initially I was getting an elder like every run or two and then I just didnt get a single one for a dozen runs

edit: For my dumbass BB team I guess I'm looking at Enel/Enel/Capone/Doma + Garp/Coby(for the despair sockets...)

GG-Duo

Where can I find Sea Horses? I keep seeing Sea Pony and Sea Colts and that old one, but not horses.

EDIT: wait nevermind, they're towards the end of the pony island

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I wonder if they'll ever go back and buff old raids. Like, if any raid boss should have the revive mechanic, it's enel

Majukun

I wonder if they'll ever go back and buff old raids. Like, if any raid boss should have the revive mechanic, it's enel
raids are fine..the 60 stamina ones are already pretty much endgame content,and the older ones like mihawk needs to still be accessible for newcomers
also,they already have 100% drop rate,they have nothing else to give us in exchange for the increased difficulty..the fortnights were "buffed" just by putting pigs in them..but they are still the same difficulty

mileS

So how soul crushing is farming story mode Croc? I'm just starting to dip my foot in whenever I see x2 drop up. I'm prepared for a massive grind and a little bit of frustration but I'm starting to worry.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So how soul crushing is farming story mode Croc? I'm just starting to dip my foot in whenever I see x2 drop up. I'm prepared for a massive grind and a little bit of frustration but I'm starting to worry.

Takes forever. Done it hundreds of times, no Croc.

The next two weeks are going to be kind of boring. I don't have Sengoku or Doma so the only things worthwhile in this FN are books and sockets for Koza, which is alright I guess. His CD goes from 20 to 10 but I doubt it'll need anything lower than 14 and mine is already at 19 from dupe feeding. It's too bad neither of the returning fortnights are worthwhile.

edit: Apparently Koza's skill books don't drop until T-Bone's FN. Disregard my previous assessment. This FN is weak.

Kyou

Hey neat got my reimbursement

2 Mr. 4's, 5 Broggy books, 3 Pattys, 3 Johnnys, 1 Ms. Christmas, 2 Hiking Bears, 3 Ms Golden Week books, 5 general zombies, 1 Chef Zeff, 9 Franken Frankies, 1 croc book, 3 Elizabeths, 1 Caroline, 123900 belli, and a partridge in a pear tree

Edit: weird quirk all the characters are level 1

Tidd

OMG first try rainbow pirate penguin!!! How lucky.

Got also my reimbursements. 70 Heracles copies. 16 WB books and some other things. Maxed my Heracles and still have enough copies left. And the best thing is they don't use any boxspace. Guess I will write a thank you mail to Bandai. After all the hate mails they got they deserve this.

And they are level 1 because you already got all the exp when you fed them the first time. That would be too much.

Majukun

VERY SOUL CRASHING

yesterday i made around 40 runs in a day thanks to some strategic stamina refills..didn't drop..to get my first one it took months of grinding

anyway..anyone has tried ohm's special and can tell me if it works well?from the description it seems really powerful

Tidd

anyway..anyone has tried ohm's special and can tell me if it works well?from the description it seems really powerful

I just used him once so it doesn't mean much but I tried him out vs Doffy and all I got was bad orbs. That was frustrating and because of that I banished him from my team.

Majukun

I just used him once so it doesn't mean much but I tried him out vs Doffy and all I got was bad orbs. That was frustrating and because of that I banished him from my team.

well yeah,basically it makes all orbs a 1/3 chance,1/3 matching,1/3 bad,1/3 normal..but i was thinking about using him with some orb manipulators on the side,like blamenco

but you kinda already answered my question,thanks

This new double exp Fortnight week in Japan is amazing. Should really help my quest to actually be able to successfully utilize my SW Ace one day.

Is there any build using an INThawk that could possibly beat this raid? I only have one legendary, so I'm guessing this is a good opportunity to add another good card perhaps. I have 40 gems sitting on standby but I don't wanna just burn them all in hopes of a single win and chance at the spoils.

I kinda get the feeling this raid is aimed at the higher end and may be out of my reach right now.

bjork

New fortnight is braindead easy and doesn't really have any books I'd want outside of towel nami

I'm in deep for Sengoku books, but I got two from three runs and thought I'd feed them and be lucky. 0 skill up. My Towel Nami is maxed, but I don't even remember doing that. So I think I'll shoot for Sengoku and I guess Doma is here as well?

your pain and suffering gave me strength. Gemmed one last time and got him on my last bit of stam :) Now to evolve him asap and wait for the skill up event.

But which evolution are you going with? I had to farm him twice. TWICE. That second time took weeks of waiting for 2X drop days, then right when I was giving up, boom.

Is there any build using an INThawk that could possibly beat this raid? I only have one legendary, so I'm guessing this is a good opportunity to add another good card perhaps. I have 40 gems sitting on standby but I don't wanna just burn them all in hopes of a single win and chance at the spoils.

I kinda get the feeling this raid is aimed at the higher end and may be out of my reach right now.

It can be done with raid Mihawks as captains, but they reduce 30% of BB's HP with their special, each. I'm not sure if legend Mihawk can be utilized to that great an effect, plus the longer cooldown makes it tough. He can be a sub, but again, I'm not sure to what end.

MiTYH

New Vivi fortnight is a joke. Went in with a random slasher team of a few DEX and INT, wiped the floor. Got the secret stages already and a Koza drop, even a Sengoku manual (some day....), so just waiting on a Vivi drop. Might keep doing it for Koza sockets, his main version has occasional uses. I don't need anything from Tsuru so looks like it's a good time for clash of clashes

mileS

But which evolution are you going with? I had to farm him twice. TWICE. That second time took weeks of waiting for 2X drop days, then right when I was giving up, boom.

The second one http://onepiece-treasurecruise.com/en/c-408/ Sir Crocodile Warlord of the Sea. No-brainer there for me! Just hope I don't quickly do the wrong one like I did with django (wanted PSY but oh well)

People start getting stuff back? I didn't use much during the 'error' because of the PSA. What I did use I got back this morning. Leaving what I have in there for a bit. Plz Coby let there be a skill up soon.

bjork

I got my stuff back. Nothing of any real consequence, apparently. I thought I had attempted to skill up Halloween SHs, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Still, free sockets.

Kyou

it finally, finally happened

6ZkV6Ab.png

It's...it's beautiful...

Hana-Bi

When will the next lobster island event be? I'm farming for blue lobsters today (Enies Lobby) and even gemed but still no drop and I even need two blue lobsters...

Seems like a waste of stamina to farm those lobsters...

bjork

When will the next lobster island event be? I'm farming for blue lobsters today (Enies Lobby) and even gemed but still no drop and I even need two blue lobsters...

Seems like a waste of stamina to farm those lobsters...

They don't seem to be often. fwiw, I had the most blue lobster farming luck in Alubarna.

HabeeNo

Which of these units should I use the red turtles in? I'm trying to get a copy of Doffy, and will probably run a double BB team, but I'm not sure which of the units will be more helpful to be stronger:

Sun Pirates Arlong (Lv 47)
Smooth Smooth Iron-Mace Alvida (Lv 52)
Fossa the Blazing Katana(Lv 31)

(All LV 1 specials because I suck)

bjork

Which of these units should I use the red turtles in? I'm trying to get a copy of Doffy, and will probably run a double BB team, but I'm not sure which of the units will be more helpful to be stronger:

Sun Pirates Arlong (Lv 47)
Smooth Smooth Iron-Mace Alvida (Lv 52)
Fossa the Blazing Katana(Lv 31)

(All LV 1 specials because I suck)

Specifically for that raid, I might say Fossa for his special? I'm not sure about Alvida's utility in regards to BBs special, or I might say her. Haven't spent enough time with Sun Arlong to say either way, but the general opinion seems to be that he's better than base Arlong in every way except being 100 less ATK.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Got my reimbursement, kind of cool they followed through on this.

Didn't keep an exact count but it was some 170+ items returned. Main thing was reclaiming 101 copies of Heracles'n (30 I used as random XP to Fukuro, so never got those back). Going to keep these copies in mail storage for now.

Also got some extra Rakuyo books, so I finished skill maxing my 4* copy of him and got a free skill up to max Masira. Otherwise some other random sockets and getting back some odd 1.2 million beli was pretty cool as well. The only thing not returned were the 4 copies of Chess/Kuromarimo I used for sockets on Chessmarimo.

MiTYH

Wow, a single antidespair really does make Blackbeard a joke with enel

I can chip you down to 20% all day bro

Right? I was just coming on to say this. Props to all the anti-despair Enel friends. I'm not helping, the socket gods hate me for him so far. I have to use INTHawk as a socketstick, though he seems to be locked in BB's stage every time now...

EDIT: Actually I'm running a Jozu lead, but I'm sure x2 Enel does even better for healing. I just like the HP buff, it means if I mess up I can still take one of his <20% hits

Majukun

still no last socket for my blackbeard... probably gonna limit myself to natural stamina and keep trying until I get it, and if not waiting till it comes back next time.. still I would also like to run the green turtle time to max koala, so if it comes out before the end of the day it would be wonderful...

bjork

Wow, a single antidespair really does make Blackbeard a joke with enel

I can chip you down to 20% all day bro

This method is actually working for me, too. I'm glad to be able to reliably run the 40. Only problem is that 5 of my despair points are on legend Mihawk, and I can't make that up with other QCK characters. So that's something I need to keep in mind for next time.

The bigger problem is that my phone's screen is cracked, and playing this made it crack more. I've got a case on it to keep the glass in place, but I think I have to just bite the bullet and order a new phone, sadly. I'm going to keep playing today, but cautiously.

What are the drop chances like on 30 stam raids? I can just about force my way through BB on 30 stam but is it a wasted opportunity? I feel like I should be doing the turtle time instead.

bjork

What are the drop chances like on 30 stam raids? I can just about force my way through BB on 30 stam but is it a wasted opportunity? I feel like I should be doing the turtle time instead.

There's a chance for him to drop but I'm not sure about the actual numbers. I've had multiple runs on 30s with drops all in a row, then multiple runs with no drops. RNG is a mean thing.

bjork

Ah geez, there's little bits of glass coming up when I tap now. I guess I need to transfer to my ipod and play on that for now. Sheesh.

Top Bottom