• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Ah geez, there's little bits of glass coming up when I tap now. I guess I need to transfer to my ipod and play on that for now. Sheesh.

I don't remember if you mentioned what kind of phone you had, but remember that transferring from an Android phone would mean you would lose all your gems.

You probably already know that, but I just wanted to make sure.

bjork

I don't remember if you mentioned what kind of phone you had, but remember that transferring from an Android phone would mean you would lose all your gems.

You probably already know that, but I just wanted to make sure.

Yeah, I remember someone in the old thread having a problem with a transfer because of that. Mine'll be iphone to iphone, but I'm just gonna let BB and this turtle time escape. There's an entire dead zone on the screen of this now, so I am waiting for my phone order to process and I guess it'll be here tomorrow, provided it ships today.

At least I know I have a team that can do BB reliably, so it's not a total loss.

last data i checked says it's about 40%

Damn it. BB must just have a thing against me then. I've got about 5 runs in so far and still the best I got was a red turtle. At least he's a bit of a pushover. I can squeeze in maybe 2 more runs before its up but I'm wondering if I should save them for Doffy.

Only problem is Doffy mashed me last time and other than stacking slasher damage high while piling on what red slashers I have I don't know how to go about it. I could really use the STR chopper card here since I've got nothing that's boosts it until my young Arlong is evolved.

Majukun

Damn it. BB must just have a thing against me then. I've got about 5 runs in so far and still the best I got was a red turtle. At least he's a bit of a pushover. I can squeeze in maybe 2 more runs before its up but I'm wondering if I should save them for Doffy.

Only problem is Doffy mashed me last time and other than stacking slasher damage high while piling on what red slashers I have I don't know how to go about it. I could really use the STR chopper card here since I've got nothing that's boosts it until my young Arlong is evolved.

can you make this team?

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...9,227:99,253:99,15:50C1,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

jozu can be substituted by perona or alvida,blamenco with whatever good str character you have

can you make this team?

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...9,227:99,253:99,15:50C1,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

jozu can be substituted by perona or alvida,blamenco with whatever good str character you have

Afraid not. The only one of those I have is Usopp. That's the chopper card I was thinking of though. It appeared in my FL once so I'm guessing it will tomorrow too but I really could use one in my deck. I have a number of STR characters who could hit hard like Enraged Arlong, Alvida, Hack and even Bepo looks like his stats would be ok but no captains with a STR boost to back it all up. I've got Pirate Arlong but he's 4 levels from evolving and between the BB raid, incoming Doffy Raid and turtle times I'm struggling to find the time for it. But even then I'll be sacrificing my hardest hitter at 1500 atk in Enraged Arlong.

It's a bit of a catch, but that's what I get for dropping the game for most of a year I guess. I'm thinking my best shot is to stick at BB and hope for a drop then use however many small turtles to level Pirate Arlong to evolve him if I have no luck, or perhaps be forced to anyway due to the level BB would be at.

Hana-Bi

Mmh, don't know which team I should use against Doffy. I think I ran a LL team but now I maxed BB and could run a BB team instead.

Only need one socket for my second Doffy, so I hope I don't need to farm that much.

mileS

I have a WB team ready for Doffy. Would like to farm him as much as I can but I worry about lack of WB friends. I know... first world problems. It's hard to tell which one of my friends even has him due to nobody using him outside a sub or a raid...

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I'm not going to hold onto my Aokijis. I am at CD 21 (so only need 3 more skill levels), and sockets are at 4/4/2.

GaimeGuy

Mmh, don't know which team I should use against Doffy. I think I ran a LL team but now I maxed BB and could run a BB team instead.

Only need one socket for my second Doffy, so I hope I don't need to farm that much.
Go for #3!

Kyou

it's the team i suggest every time doffy returns,so it's probably this one

then I'mma use it again because I remember Doffy being CAKE. He's the one of the four returners I'm really going to try to get copies of. Enel, BB and Aoikiji are all good but Doffy is useful in SO MANY teams

Majukun

then I'mma use it again because I remember Doffy being CAKE. He's the one of the four returners I'm really going to try to get copies of. Enel, BB and Aoikiji are all good but Doffy is useful in SO MANY teams

last time i farmed doffy with that team i managed to fuck up at the first stage,remain with 40 hp,and still be able to beat doffy in the end

Kyou

If I remember right 17cd on Mihawk is pretty much a must, there's not a lot of stalling opportunities for Doffy

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
If I remember right 17cd on Mihawk is pretty much a must, there's not a lot of stalling opportunities for Doffy

That makes sense and I kind of figured. I really need to get my Mihawk special ups. I hope I can run Doffy with my bootleg team.

Majukun

Would this team work even with high cooldown? I got screwed over last 2x skill up on key recruits like Mihawk and Perona. I was planning on running G3.

mihawk needs to be used as soon as you enter the boss room for maximum effect..he is not strictly needed,but it's the member that makes this team from a really good one to a "100% success rate" one...you can substitute him with some str character with good orb manipulation (like,i don't know,kuma),but you will not have a 100% success rate.

you can perfect stall 17 turns before the boss room,19 if everything goes well and you don't get screwed by timers or something similiar...also it depends what damage reducer you are gonna use...with jozu you can take hits without worrying about how many hp you have (at least until you die),but with perona you have a specific amount of hp required when you enter the boss room,same with alvida,in her case it's actually higher

also,the 2 monster chopper are,together with blamenco's skill,your 3 "life insurances"...basically if you mess up some attacks and think you can't beat the boss,you can pop up MC's skill (re-rollable by exiting an re-entering the game) or manipulate orbs with blamenco (or whatever other str orb manipulator you are using) and still complete the run..they are not strictly necessary,but still cool to have at a low cooldown.
from my experience,you would want to bring 2 monster chopper of at least 20 CD,but as i said they are not mandatory,but really useful

basically

monster chopper x2 (no CD requirement,at least 20 suggested)
blamenco (No CD requirement,at least 18 suggested)
mihawk (19 CD requirement,17 suggested)
gp usopp (no CD requirement,10 suggested so that you can farm orbs before the boss room)
jozu (no CD requirement) /alvida (no CD requirement) / perona (19 CD required)

Kyou

ooo nice, added benefit of this team since the last time I used it is built in cooldown reduction and matching orbs. Thanks halloween chopper

MiTYH

EDIT: DIdn't see it was answered above.

I'll give that MC chopper team a try. I hate using G3 for Doffy, I fail so often

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
mihawk needs to be used as soon as you enter the boss room for maximum effect..he is not strictly needed,but it's the member that makes this team from a really good one to a "100% success rate" one...you can substitute him with some str character with good orb manipulation (like,i don't know,kuma),but you will not have a 100% success rate.

you can perfect stall 17 turns before the boss room,19 if everything goes well and you don't get screwed by timers or something similiar...also it depends what damage reducer you are gonna use...with jozu you can take hits without worrying about how many hp you have (at least until you die),but with perona you have a specific amount of hp required when you enter the boss room,same with alvida,in her case it's actually higher

also,the 2 monster chopper are,together with blamenco's skill,your 3 "life insurances"...basically if you mess up some attacks and think you can't beat the boss,you can pop up MC's skill (re-rollable by exiting an re-entering the game) or manipulate orbs with blamenco (or whatever other str orb manipulator you are using) and still complete the run..they are not strictly necessary,but still cool to have at a low cooldown.
from my experience,you would want to bring 2 monster chopper of at least 20 CD,but as i said they are not mandatory,but really useful

basically

monster chopper x2 (no CD requirement,at least 20 suggested)
blamenco (No CD requirement,at least 18 suggested)
mihawk (19 CD requirement,17 suggested)
gp usopp (no CD requirement,10 suggested so that you can farm orbs before the boss room)
jozu (no CD requirement) /alvida (no CD requirement) / perona (19 CD required)

I would definitely prefer consistency. It doesn't sound like that's an option with my Monster Chopper this time around, especially since I have no Jozu at this point. Kind of sucks.

This is the bootleg team I'm planning on running against Doffy. Any advice would be appreciated:
http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...763:62,392:80,15:50C1,10B600D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

I've done the math, and I think I should be able to clear 60 if I don't screw up my perfects too badly or get really poor orb luck. I'm using Halloween Franky for basically two guaranteed red orbs on a G3 on two separate turns for damage. I have Blamenco for orb manipulation, but Blamenco is base special level and I won't be able to take advantage with his 20 turn cooldown. I have harder hitters like Arlong and Monster Chopper, but I'm not sure if having them along is stronger overall than being able to manipulate a STR orb twice (since G3 teams have all their damage on the last three characters).

It should be noted that my GPU is MAX/MAX/MAX and my Anti-Bind is level 2, so that should help with stalling and if I screw up to get chained by top Doffy.

Well after about 8 total runs against 30 stam BB I came away with 2 adult turtles. I guess this is what I get for detesting his character in the anime. If I had 20 more minutes I could have squeezed in one more run but eh, whatever, he doesn't seem like a must have anyway. Hopefully my luck switches over for the Doffy raid, I really could use a card that doubles slasher damage and hp for cleaning up the remaining islands.

Tidd

New sugo with 4th-6th places boosted legends (Ace, Shanks and Lucci) and character classes.

I got 1 skill up on my BB, bringing him down to 16 CD w/ 5 Lock / 5 Orb Sockets. Is that low enough to run a BB team for Doffy?

Should be enough. Especially with a Marco or GPU.

GaimeGuy

oh shit, Legend rate up sugo coming back, this time with shanks, Ace, and Lucci boosted.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
My bootleg team can definitely take 60 stamina Doflamingo. The problem is that I keep choking with perfects at the end, which results in my death. I'm confident I should be able to beat him tomorrow.

So much for farming, though.

mileS

Really annoyed I only have 1 friend with WB up. Guess I pretty much need to have a g3, BB or monster chopper team to farm doffy.

One of those cases that makes me hate the friend captain system.

Kyou

Really annoyed I only have 1 friend with WB up. Guess I pretty much need to have a g3, BB or monster chopper team to farm doffy.

One of those cases that makes me hate the friend captain system.

Last night with BB I made a mistake I havent made in a while. Was looking for an Enel with at least one point of heal socket just to make things easier, aha. Found one, great. Click click, in battle

Man why am I doing such little damage to these mobs... wait...

"Guest"

Motherf-

Hana-Bi

Wow, a LL team with WB and Mihawk is insane against Doffy. Last run I didn't even need any GP or Jozu specials for the boss stage.

Majukun

A quick google search didn't lead me to any answers. How do they do things differently when it comes to the friend system?

basically,every friend you ave doesn't have a single captain set,but all the captains of all his crews at once,and the game changes it based on your captain..basically if you have a g3 and your friend also has a g3 but on another team he is not using,you still see him with a g3 instead of the usual captain

problem is,making mixed captain team is now harder,and usually boils down to choosing as captain the one you want your friend to have,and then change the crew after choosing the friend captain...problem is,if you don't have said character,you are screwed

also,guest captain give you access to their captain ability just like friends do,so you can always snatch some new friend captain mid-way instead of having to add them before doing the actual raid/colosseum/whatever

My track record against 60-stam Doffy is still pretty inconsistent. It really depends on how many str orbs I get on the final stage. Maybe it would help if I switch out Alvida with an orb manipulator.

Hana-Bi

My Doffy farming is done after 5 copies. Got my last Bind socket and now have two skill maxed Doffys with Heal/CD and Bind/Despair sockets. :)

My bootleg team can definitely take 60 stamina Doflamingo. The problem is that I keep choking with perfects at the end, which results in my death. I'm confident I should be able to beat him tomorrow.

So much for farming, though.

What's your bootleg team consist of? I have a really bad choice of characters to go with so I'm thinking of making a bootleg team for 40 stam and crossing my fingers for a drop.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
What's your bootleg team consist of? I have a really bad choice of characters to go with so I'm thinking of making a bootleg team for 40 stam and crossing my fingers for a drop.

I posted it earlier on this page via a link. I can't copy and paste so well on mobile. But yeah, that team can definitely take 40 stamina easily. It also is capable of taking 60 stamina, but I keep losing because of me choking or making really bad mistakes.

mileS

basically,every friend you ave doesn't have a single captain set,but all the captains of all his crews at once,and the game changes it based on your captain..basically if you have a g3 and your friend also has a g3 but on another team he is not using,you still see him with a g3 instead of the usual captain

problem is,making mixed captain team is now harder,and usually boils down to choosing as captain the one you want your friend to have,and then change the crew after choosing the friend captain...problem is,if you don't have said character,you are screwed

also,guest captain give you access to their captain ability just like friends do,so you can always snatch some new friend captain mid-way instead of having to add them before doing the actual raid/colosseum/whatever

Sounds like a major improvement overall. Problems with mixed teams sucks but not something I'd have to worry much about personally.

I posted it earlier on this page via a link. I can't copy and paste so well on mobile. But yeah, that team can definitely take 40 stamina easily. It also is capable of taking 60 stamina, but I keep losing because of me choking or making really bad mistakes.

Ah yeah found it. That's getting my hopes up since the only card I'm missing from that team is Perona. My Franky and G3 are pretty low level since I had better options in slasher teams most of the time, but at least I know I can level these two and be on my way to a raid worthy team for Doffy.

Top Bottom