• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Majukun

ready for the skillup event

copies

50 heracles'n
29 young arlong
15 calgara
17 hw zoro
15 enel
15 aokiji
37 noland

Also wanna get 50 copies of duval too

books I can use

29 capone
4 slasherdile
20 fossa
20 doma
24 whitey bay

I also have other skillbooks but I don't have the character to use them on

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Here's what I have:

Books:
11 Rayleigh
3 towel nami
1 Blamenco
1 law
1 Kidd
2 Apoo
1 drake
5 capone
1 slasherdile
1 Namule
1 Rakuyo
4 Fossa
4 Whitey Bay
2 strikerdile
10 Nami mirage tempo the heavens

Units:
8 MC
5 Alvidas
33 BBs
8 Calgaras
10 doffys
10 HW Zoros
30 Enels
50 Heracles
4 Prisoner Mr 3s
3 prisoner Mr 1s
6 HW brooks
7 Nolands

Tidd

Huh? No, 6 months after late december = late june.

Nope it's called Christmas in July. it's in the coldest month for them. Which was always July. (at least that's how I know how things are) but whatever. I don't really care. XD

Just give us the new details for the event,Bandai. They probably forget that they fucked up again. ;__;

bjork

Family gathering today means trying to max Noland's special today. I got Mr. 1 maxed while I was at work, only took what feels like 10-15 books, so there's that done, if nothing else.

Kyou

I just can't crack this ranking with a Rayleigh team

Tried Ray/Dock Kaku/Takoyaki Hatchi/Monster Chopper/Hogback

So 1.5x fighter, 1.3x vs defense, 2x slot effects. Still not doing it

MiTYH

I just can't crack this ranking with a Rayleigh team

Tried Ray/Dock Kaku/Takoyaki Hatchi/Monster Chopper/Hogback

So 1.5x fighter, 1.3x vs defense, 2x slot effects. Still not doing it

Oh damn! I don't have advice for you, you just reminded me I needed to go the ranking. I always wait till the end for some reason...

Do you have a Kidd? I got mine with this: https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/4o5dil/prison_mr_2_ranking_post_teams/d49uskq
Edit: Do not use Eneru's special even if you've got it final stage, screwed the combo by killing the fodder lol
Thanks for the link! I didn't realize that dual classes meant no debuffs (I guess that's why they got so specific with the wording later on).

This team worked wonders for me:

I farmed orbs leading into the stage, used Sunny and Luffy's skills to clear waves while keeping my orbs, targeted Bon and went Hatchan -> Doffy -> G3 -> G3 -> Enel -> Killer and was able to get 3,363,839. \o/

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I think I just used double G3, doffy, Koala, and... I think hack and a turtle? hack and GPU? Got it first try so I don't really remember

bjork

Still no update to the info about the next event. That seems really strange, by this point. Maybe they were off all weekend.

MiTYH

They're holding out on revealing the skill up as long as possible

Pretty much my thought. Can't wait too much longer, isn't it over tonight?

Also, nailed 3million damage with G3/G3/Marco/Namule/Doffy/PSY Hatchen. Easy as pie. Stall for Namule/Doffy, use those two and Hatchen, then hit em hard and fast

Majukun

Still no update to the info about the next event. That seems really strange, by this point. Maybe they were off all weekend.

as of now we know this thanks to time travelers

Cotton Candy Island 28th june

Lobster Cave on Friday 24 and Friday 1st;

Double Skill-Up on second week

Double Drop Rate on Weekly Islands for the second week of Gan Fall fortnight.

MiTYH

Lobster Cave on Friday 24 and Friday 1st;

The worst part about this is having it on Raid day. I really need lobsters, so I might just get one or two Duvals this week and farm lobsters with a lot of stamina. That or roll the dice of not having enel/doffy during a skillup week and farming then

bjork

The worst part about this is having it on Raid day. I really need lobsters, so I might just get one or two Duvals this week and farm lobsters with a lot of stamina. That or roll the dice of not having enel/doffy during a skillup week and farming then

I'm with you, I only need a couple of lobsters but I'd rather stock up on those since they'll likely take longer to return than this raid will.

Is there a way to farm for Tombes in the Jpn version? I assume it has something to do with the Coliseums, but I've not really attempted any of those. My player level and teams are finally getting pretty decent though, so I may start trying to take a crack at them.

Majukun

Is there a way to farm for Tombes in the Jpn version? I assume it has something to do with the Coliseums, but I've not really attempted any of those. My player level and teams are finally getting pretty decent though, so I may start trying to take a crack at them.

their are drops oin the colosseum

Kyou

I guess the new event is going to be a come-back-from-maintenance surprise at this point, in spite of the whole thing being datamined already

I'm really going to miss double XP on extra islands...

Heng

How did some people on my FL get over 5.3 million damage on this ranking challenge? I've tried LL x2, Doflamingo, Koala, QCK Lucci, and Monet and I've only managed 5.2 million damage... Can anyone think of a team that can beat this damage?

Edit: I can squeeze out a few more damage if I replace QCK Lucci with QCK Marco, but it still nowhere close to 7 million damage (1st place on my list).

bjork

How did some people on my FL get over 5.3 million damage on this ranking challenge? I've tried LL x2, Doflamingo, Koala, QCK Lucci, and Monet and I've only managed 5.2 million damage... Can anyone think of a team that can beat this damage?

Edit: I can squeeze out a few more damage if I replace QCK Lucci with QCK Marco, but it still nowhere close to 7 million damage (1st place on my list).

I never mess with the team calculator thing, but maybe it's via a Mr. 4 team?

MiTYH

Game really wants me to have Calgara. Just dropped 4/4 for my last runs. Really missing the x2 exp though

Also, I'm hoping with the new version tonight we'll get today's missed gem, a gem apology, and the rate-version gem, plus tomorrow's daily gem. With the new FN, that's 5 gems a day for very little work!

bjork

I got my 365 day bonus on my secondary account. At some point I should play it past Drum Kingdon.

I think my main hit 496 today? That's gross. I never had attendance that good at any job or school I've attended.

RedBoot

Time for another day of Kaku farming in EL2…

LPVPWQP.jpg

Oh. Okay.

(Got Kumadori a few minutes later, too).

Heng

I never mess with the team calculator thing, but maybe it's via a Mr. 4 team?
How does he actually work? His captain ability says he gives 3x boost when you hit 5 perfects. Unless this means that the x3 buff stays and stacks every time you hit 5 perfects.

Did they botch seahorse island or something? I've sunk over 200 stam today on it and not only not had the main one at the end drop once but hardly anything has dropped at all. I only need one for BB and maybe a backup but it's being so overly stingy today.

RedBoot

Did they botch seahorse island or something? I've sunk over 200 stam today on it and not only not had the main one at the end drop once but hardly anything has dropped at all. I only need one for BB and maybe a backup but it's being so overly stingy today.

About a month or so ago, I feel like Seahorse Island reverted back to its pre-drop increase days (from the first six months or so of the game's life). No proof besides personal experience, but I'm seeing significantly less drops than before.

Kyou

okay I have maybe one more run of Noland fortnight to get in but maaan did I run that a lot.

Here's what I'll be going into 4.1 holding on to for next week:
3x Rayleigh book(need 1 skill up)
7x Marco books
8x Jozu Books
3x Capone books(yolo fed most of these, got him up to 18 cooldown)
6x Fossa books
12x Doma books
14x Oars books (yoloed a bunch of these too, but he's only at level 3)
42x SWS Zoro books (him getting maxed skilled is the only thing standing between me and whitebeard forest...)
6x Monster Choppers
24x Blackbeards
8x Young Arlong
11x Calgara (Fed most of them until a couple days ago, he's at 17CD with 2/3 despair/bind)
25x Doflamingo
27x Heracles
5x Aoikiji
8x Noland (Again, was feeding these until a couple days ago, he's at 16CD with 4/4 slots/special)

Keep having to buy more space, next week's going to be annoying

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I got like 3 elders in less than 200 and got enough little dudes to clear around 70 inventory, so ya.

Top Bottom