• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Majukun

managed to defeat gan fall 30 stamina but really with the last attack with a intvankov friend.. thought about switching to sabo but the pierre stage really throws a monkey wrench to the plan because at half hp sabo does less damage than iva

guess I'll have to endure nor be sure to complete the fortnight, just like old times

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
managed to defeat gan fall 30 stamina but really with the last attack with a intvankov friend.. thought about switching to sabo but the pierre stage really throws a monkey wrench to the plan because at half hp sabo does less damage than iva

guess I'll have to endure nor be sure to complete the fortnight, just like old times
G3 bro.

bonkeng

Does the 15 stamina Squid quest drops WB books? I can't clear the 30 stamina yet as I don't have strong qck units yet.

Good thing i have a few Enel friends for the 15 stam.

Majukun

Does the 15 stamina Squid quest drops WB books? I can't clear the 30 stamina yet as I don't have strong qck units yet.

Good thing i have a few Enel friends for the 15 stam.

everything drop everywhere,but since those skillbooks are already rare on 30 stamina,i can only shiver at the idea of how rare they are on 15 stamina

bonkeng

everything drop everywhere,but since those skillbooks are already rare on 30 stamina,i can only shiver at the idea of how rare they are on 15 stamina

Oh good to know that.

Since I don't have a choice, it's better than nothing hehehe.

Which lead is better? Jozu or Thatch? If paired with an Enel friend?

Hana-Bi

So I set rhe sns on twitter up. Can I see on twitter that i gave the permission for optc to do that or can I see on twitter that I set the sns up?

Tidd

So I set rhe sns on twitter up. Can I see on twitter that i gave the permission for optc to do that or can I see on twitter that I set the sns up?

twitter.com --> Settings --> Apps and then there should be an entry called "ONE PIECE Treasure Cruise_SNS"

Dandte

Law law
HWLuffy dex trans guy
Apoo sw ace

Works perfectly Fine.

I'm shocked that I was able to defeat Gan Fall 30 with a relatively weak 2x Law, Apoo, Wiper, H.Luffy, Prison Bon Clay team.

I guess I'll toss some exp towards Luffy and Bon.

Sidenote: I love the upgraded Friend Captain system. Especially since if someone's current captain is the same as your matching one, then they will appear with said captain twice in your list (Ex: For my above team, if a friend is sharing Law then I will have them as Law twice in my list and I can use both). This will make raids so much easier, particularly when needing certain sockets from FCs.

Majukun

Law law
HWLuffy dex trans guy
Apoo sw ace

Works perfectly Fine.

don't have law and don't have apoo sadly

by the way...seems like now even level up leads to overcharging the stamina,just like with gems and snails..it means that we don't need to make calculations about stamina anymore

at least that's what a guy is saying on twitter,still have to check if true

Tidd

don't have law and don't have apoo sadly

by the way...seems like now even level up leads to overcharging the stamina,just like with gems and snails..it means that we don't need to make calculations about stamina anymore

We get something new before Japan? o_O

I'm about to level up and have excess STA, so I'll confirm / deny this shortly.

Edit: Too good to be true. I had 31 STA when I leveled up and afterwards I simply had a full STA bar, no overcharge.

MiTYH

Had some issues with the FN, due to lack of very strong DEX Free spirits

Tried 30 stamina with:

Law/Law
Apoo/HWLuffy
Wyper/ QCK Kaku

I had used a different Dex unit, I think prison Mr2, instead of Kaku, but he's unevolved and weak. Stalling for a Law/Apoo/Kaku combo did wonders not he final boss (With the Thousand Sunny special clearing mobs). But I LOST TO THAT GODDAMN BIRD! This will take some tweaking... No good sockets on this team, which stinks

bjork

Busy busy night at work so I only had time to do the 30s Gan Fall. I got the bird, but the knight himself dropped a skillbook. I assume the rare encounter is Conis or whatever, right?

Did they seriously sneak out the one time rainbow gem for 30 stam on extra isle? Because it kinda looks that way. Also what does this book do?

The book is a socket for anyone, so whoever you use it on will get a socket.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Its been a while since i have played the game - just tried the new stage and use Bjorks Sabo....shit got me hyped didnt know they already patched in the Voices for Legends.

Edit:

We are getting Duval as well - nice. Looking his special up though...he seems kinda lackluster. Which teams use him ?

Majukun

Did they seriously sneak out the one time rainbow gem for 30 stam on extra isle? Because it kinda looks that way. Also what does this book do?

i think i got the gem no problem for gan fall..also it's not about defeating 30 stamina,but defeating all difficulty levels,5,10,15 and 30 stamina

bjork

Its been a while since i have played the game - just tried the new stage and use Bjorks Sabo....shit got me hyped didnt know they already patched in the Voices for Legends.

That was fairly recent, maybe last month, I think? If you're getting back in, they had a sugo for wave 1 of the Doflamingo crew, so wave 2 should be soon with legend Doflamingo. Good times.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
What is SNS and why should i use this over the normal password change thingy?

bjork

Bepo is at 3 bind/1 despair/1 map damage/1 auto-heal

also the only guy to get a skill up from feeding anything today

poop I tell you!

What is SNS and why should i use this over the normal password change thingy?

I'm curious to know this as well. I thought it was meant to link your account to a twitter, but did we not already do this for snails?

RedBoot

Wow, we finally got another socket book. That makes four for Global so far. :p Maybe we'll see princess turtles again someday too.

Also, we're getting Valentine Vivi/Perona and Kimono Tashigi after the X-Mas Law/Bonney event. I was gonna yolo pull to try and get Law, but I'll probably save it for a shot at Tashigi instead. Too bad they weren't simultaneous, those are the two limited characters I want the most.

Kyou

My dex free spirit team just cruuuuushes Ganfall, it's great. Law/Law, Apoo, Log Brook, Dock Kaku, GP Usopp

Now I wish this fn had better books

bjork

Wow, we finally got another socket book. That makes four for Global so far. :p Maybe we'll see princess turtles again someday too.

Also, we're getting Valentine Vivi/Perona and Kimono Tashigi after the X-Mas Law/Bonney event. I was gonna yolo pull to try and get Law, but I'll probably save it for a shot at Tashigi instead. Too bad they weren't simultaneous, those are the two limited characters I want the most.

I threw four in pursuit of Xmas Bonney, and got
gold Hachi
evolved Tashigi
evolved Inazuma
evolved Bepo

poops

My dex free spirit team just cruuuuushes Ganfall, it's great. Law/Law, Apoo, Log Brook, Dock Kaku, GP Usopp

Now I wish this fn had better books

idk story Enel's special, but it drops on 15, and I want to try and max out my gal Bonney. Not sure who else is in there this time.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I threw four in pursuit of Xmas Bonney, and got
gold Hachi
evolved Tashigi
evolved Inazuma
evolved Bepo

poops

Are they even rated up? I feel like they should at least rate boost limited time summons, especially if they aren't going to coincide with a sugo.

Hopefully whenever they add wedding Boa it'll be during a sugo so I don't feel like I'm wasting gems.

Kyou

idk story Enel's special, but it drops on 15, and I want to try and max out my gal Bonney. Not sure who else is in there this time.
Enel's book is the standout. I'll try to max Ohm and Bonney but their skills aren't very exciting. All the rest of the books are either already maxed or I don't have. Even Ganfall kinda seems like he sucks.

bjork

Enel's book is the standout. I'll try to max Ohm and Bonney but their skills aren't very exciting. All the rest of the books are either already maxed or I don't have. Even Ganfall kinda seems like he sucks.

I saw him listed in something related to a raid, and I can't remember what it was for the life of me. I'm assuming it was a Sengoku team, but we're to the point of so many characters now that it's all fuzzy for me.

bjork

Alt account has enough for six pulls.

pull 1: base Xmas Bonney. figures!
2 - Hot Rock Stew Sanji
3 - Base Zoro
4 - Base Ms. Valentine
5 - Base Mr. 3
6 - base Xmas Bonney. What the shit, game

RedBoot

I saw him listed in something related to a raid, and I can't remember what it was for the life of me. I'm assuming it was a Sengoku team, but we're to the point of so many characters now that it's all fuzzy for me.

His attack is solid for a QCK unit, if you're lacking beatsticks of that type. He'd also do for a Striker captain if you don't have Kid or Vergo.

He does shine a bit more for Sengoku owners, since he has high attack for an under-20 unit and can boost both Sengokus for a turn.

Not bad, certainly better than most fortnight units.

EDIT: Talking about Ganfall, of course. Now that I read it again, I'm not sure if you're referring to Story Enel, Ohm, or Ganfall. :p

bjork

Is it strange that I'm bothered by the fact that they decided to change Beri to Berries? Beri is a fictional currency. Berries are a type of fruit.

I saw that too. I guess I made a face, because my coworker was like, "everything ok?" and I felt like trying to explain it would be silly. So I just said no and left it at that.

F2P Captain vs Doffy?
46342-00.jpg

RedBoot

So, now that the Friend Captain system has been updated, here's a couple pointers:

-Try to keep a different captain in each of your eight slots. This allows you to offer the most help to your friend list. Any strong lead will do, but if you want some pointers for what to keep in mind:

1. Legends!
2. Traditional everyday captains like Mihawk, G3, Dofy, etc
3. Whatever's useful for the current fortnights. Right now that would be Free Spirits (Sabo, Int Iva, Calgara) and QCK units (Raid Enel, Ace, Jozu).
4. Turtle Leads! This is more important for Mon/Fri, of course.
5. Raid captains! When Duval comes around on Friday, be sure to have relevant captains like Blackbeard, G3, Mihawk, Whitebeard, etc. available.

-I know there's been some concern that the new system doesn't help you with differing captain pairs, like Mihawk/Dofy, Boa/Marco, Kid/Aokiji, or any other set you might want. There is a little trick you can do to get around this, though it does require you to personally own both captains you're trying to use (too bad for Boa/Marco fans). Let's say I want to pair my Legend Marco with a Raid Enel, but I don't see any Raid Enels currently on my list.

1. Set both Marco and Enel as captains on your list, and set Enel as your active captain (this is whoever shows up on the bottom of the screen on the island selection).
2. Go select whatever quest you're trying to do.
3. Since Enel is your active captain, you'll pull up any Enels that your friends have elsewhere on their captain lists. Select one!
4. Once you're on the final confirm step for the quest, you can switch over to your Marco team before starting. Now you have a Marco lead with an Enel friend!

Not sure how often that'll come in handy, but it's a thing you can do. :)

Not sure how often that'll come in handy, but it's a thing you can do. :)
While that sadly can't be used for anyone who wants to do a split team with a Legend FC that they don't have, it's still a wonderful trick for stuff like 2.5x ATK + 2x ATK /2x HP Captain teams. Good PSA.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
That was fairly recent, maybe last month, I think? If you're getting back in, they had a sugo for wave 1 of the Doflamingo crew, so wave 2 should be soon with legend Doflamingo. Good times.

Thats really nice - but now that i tried Sabo i want him lol. I already have Koala and Ivankov....Sabo would make the Revo team perfect. I hope he will be boosted sometime in the near future.

Kyou

4. Turtle Leads! This is more important for Mon/Fri, of course.
5. Raid captains! When Duval comes around on Friday, be sure to have relevant captains like Blackbeard, G3, Mihawk, Whitebeard, etc. available.

Man this is going to make grinding old raids so much better. People having the right captain in some unused slot is a way easier task than asking that they switch back constantly.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I could go for less Miss Valentine skill books. It's ridiculous how often she shows up on anything.

Kyou

I could go for less Miss Valentine skill books. It's ridiculous how often she shows up on anything.

It might just be bad luck for me, but the drop rates for good books seems pretty bad with this FN

Me: Oh sweet I got four chests
*valentine valentine valentine valentine*

RedBoot

For those who have him, Braham is a solid crew member for this fortnight. His delay lets you have one turn to burst Gan Fall after his defense boost wears off, and he'll do okay damage as a DEX unit. Pair with Law and Apoo for fun times.

Top Bottom