• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Maybe I'm just using the wrong team, but this fortnight seems really hard. o_O

I'm finding both of them a pain too. I don't have the QCK units to even hope for beating the 30 stam Kraken one and the Free Spirit requirement for the other is another weakness in my deck. I'll be sticking to the 15 stam ones by the looks of it.

RedBoot

I have no idea what I'm going to do for Duval.

If you've got the means, he's pretty much designed for Blackbeard to stomp him. DEX boss, low-ish HP, and he despairs you on turn 1. I haven't looked into it much myself, so I don't know how much is required, but BB, the Marine Ship, and some high HP crew members (Oars Jr, Monster Chopper, Kid) should be enough.

Reddit also says he can be beaten with Mihawk. After all, he only has a little over 1 million HP. With some strong STR slashers, that's nothing.

RedBoot

Duval: The raid boss that probably would have made more sense if we got him 5-6 months ago.

I am kind of liking that we had him and Heracles debut close to each other, it's nice to get a breather after doing Dofy/Enel/Aokiji all in a row. I think it's all 40 stam until Kuma? Gonna have to farm that one a lot, too...

I am kind of liking that we had him and Heracles debut close to each other, it's nice to get a breather after doing Dofy/Enel/Aokiji all in a row. I think it's all 40 stam until Kuma? Gonna have to farm that one a lot, too...

What's up with all the DEX type raid bosses though? It seems a little skewed. So far I have 3 DEX and 2 STR raid bosses but none of anything else and when they showed up the last cycle anything like a QCK raid was way harder. Some PSY, QCK or INT wouldn't go a miss but it seems there's less of them.

RedBoot

What's up with all the DEX type raid bosses though? It seems a little skewed. So far I have 3 DEX and 2 STR raid bosses but none of anything else and when they showed up the last cycle anything like a QCK raid was way harder. Some PSY, QCK or INT wouldn't go a miss but it seems there's less of them.

The raids tend to go in a DEX/STR/PSY/INT/QCK order, at least as they debut. Reruns can be in any order. There are exceptions, like Global being one INT raid short (Zephyr), the Buster Call raid (which had all types), and the fourth PSY boss being early in Japan (Pica).

Harder raids (60 stamina) pop up now and then. Dofy, Enel, Aokiji, with Kuma, Boa, and Kizaru coming to global someday.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
If you've got the means, he's pretty much designed for Blackbeard to stomp him. DEX boss, low-ish HP, and he despairs you on turn 1. I haven't looked into it much myself, so I don't know how much is required, but BB, the Marine Ship, and some high HP crew members (Oars Jr, Monster Chopper, Kid) should be enough.

Reddit also says he can be beaten with Mihawk. After all, he only has a little over 1 million HP. With some strong STR slashers, that's nothing.

yeah, the problem is I've had awful luck with BB, despite farming 50-80 copies. Still CD 28.

No one posts any other teams.

Aaaaaaay, they decided to add the event details. Also we all have the Restaurant at 8 AM PST, not choose your own time. SURPRISE!

I think that's 12 PM my time EDT, as if they don't make things confusing enough as it is. I kinda wish I didn't spend my gems to max out my inventory today but I should be fine between farming Duval and gemming for the CC events.

I'm going to give a BB team a shot vs Duval. I have BB @ 16 CD, so I'm thinking this should work just fine:
lTOuIh1.png
GPU and Kidd are there for Stage 4, while Arlong and MC are there as red units w/ tons of HP and high ATK.

yeah, the problem is I've had awful luck with BB, despite farming 50-80 copies. Still CD 28.

No one posts any other teams.

Duval only has 1,220,000 HP. A Slashers team w/ 2 Mihawks that can burst 600,000 damage and has Anti-Silence 1 can OTKO him. The problem there is needing a bit of orb luck. Stage 4 could be tricky as well.

Another option may be Kidd Strikers w/ orb manipulation:

Majukun

still haven't got a single eneru skillbook

Also, cc island is Not choose your own time, we have 2 runs of 30 min in very precise windows of time

MiTYH

Very happy with my G3/G3/Law/Apoo/Wyper/GP team for this fortnight. Lots of leeway if I mess up, not too terrible. I feel bad for anyone without a Law/Apoo combo though.

Planning a BB/BB/Kidd/MC/GP/Legend Lucci team. Video makes it seem very easy. It's basically stall a lot, use GP/Kidd and profit. I'm sad my BB isn't at a max skill, so I'll be relying a lot on friends to do the beginning damage, then have to burst my way through the rest. Should be easy enough though.

Also, resturant today, but Duval at night? I now have more stamina than can refresh in that time period, so that's a stinker. Ah well

I don't have Max Doffy or BB. :(

What's your strongest slasher? I don't have BB or Doffy maxed either but I was either going to run it with a lv 50 Doffy or a max INTHawk as captain, maybe Raidhawk but I'm banking on the extra DPS to carry me to victory and he's only lv 50 too. I just hope I can stall long enough to get that special up.

bjork

Slashers were fine for the restaurant last time. I'm not going to worry about speed because they're so talky that it's just good to get anything from it. That's assuming I remember in like an hour and it's actually 8:00 like it says and not 9:00. When it says times here, they're always an hour off, even in PST.

In other news, I got my Big Top to level 9. I don't know exactly what I think I will do with a maxed Big Top, but we shall see.

bonkeng

Is it true that cotton candies will transfer over if i feed them to penguins or crabs?

Just want to confirm before doing something potentially stupid.

Hana-Bi

Man Restaurant Le Crap is really crappy... On 15 stamina I got 6 colas and two candies and thought hey, that is nice. On 30 I got 1 cola and three candies as my best run. Didn't gem for more runs and ended with 12 candies...

bjork

5 HP candies, 5 ATK candies, 7 RCV candies. Not bad, I guess.

Is it true that cotton candies will transfer over if i feed them to penguins or crabs?

Just want to confirm before doing something potentially stupid.

Yep. It's a good way to feed a higher-level character for less money.

Majukun

pretty disappointed by the restaurant island...30 stamina for, AT BEST,4 cc..but usually just 2 or 3...strange thing,i got 2 cc when i made the 15 stamina version to get the gem,so it might actually be worth it to run the 15 stamina 2 times than the 30 stamina 1,if you have the time though.
ended up with around 16 cc almost equally divided between rcv,hp and atk

RedBoot

Do we need any stalling on 30 sta Le Crap? Or we just keep slashing away like last time (15 sta)?

I beat it with an all-PSY Sengoku team, so yeah, the usual Mihawk team with QCK and STR slashers should be enough. Sanji uses an Immunity at the end though, so no need for Usopp.

Got 1 CC on my 15 stam and 5 on my 30, so the latter was definitely better for me. Also, you get a gem for beating both, so try and do them for that, at least.

Kyou

pretty disappointed by the restaurant island...30 stamina for, AT BEST,4 cc..but usually just 2 or 3...strange thing,i got 2 cc when i made the 15 stamina version to get the gem,so it might actually be worth it to run the 15 stamina 2 times than the 30 stamina 1,if you have the time though.
ended up with around 16 cc almost equally divided between rcv,hp and atk
I got 6 candies one run, 4 definitely isn't the peak

Edit: ended up with 4 atk, 8 recover and 10 hp

bjork

I'll never catch the second times, I'll totally be asleep then. But I think I can get the morning ones each day, at least. It's nice to know I'll have at least a little to give to key units.

MiTYH

Geez what terrible runs. Most I got were 4, but when I ran the 15 stamina one (for the gem) I got SIX.... colas. No candy.

Restaurant le crap indeed

GaimeGuy

Colosseum Zephyr:
STR Fighter/Driven

Captain ability: Boosts attack of all characters by 2.75x until the first hit other than perfect. Reduces crew HP by 10% at the end of each turn.

Special: Boosts attack of STR and INT units by 1.75x for 1 turn (!). Reduces crew's current HP by 80%, deals 10x the amount of HP subtracted in typeless damage to 1 enemy (!!!)

:O

Dandte

Colosseum Zephyr:
STR Fighter/Driven

Captain ability: Boosts attack of all characters by 2.75x until the first hit other than perfect. Reduces crew HP by 10% at the end of each turn.

Special: Boosts attack of STR and INT units by 1.75x for 1 turn (!). Reduces crew's current HP by 80%, deals 10x the amount of HP subtracted in typeless damage to 1 enemy (!!!)

Can he be combined with Double bb And Marine ship?

Kyou

Colosseum Zephyr:
STR Fighter/Driven

so, better damage G3 that is going to fuck some shit up when paired with Marco and an HP boosting captain?

GaimeGuy

so, better damage G3 that is going to fuck some shit up when paired with Marco and an HP boosting captain?
If you hit all your perfects with double G3, the damage multiplier is 84.75. With double colosseum zephyr, it's 79.40625.

Yeah he has a better special, but I think you're probably better off in general using double G3 fighter teams with a Koala sub than any zephyr team. Or even a double G3 team with Robin and 2 int subs (and whatever you want for for the last character). He may have a place on Rayleigh teams. I don't have enough understanding about the Driven meta, but I bet he also can find a place on a Fujitora team.

Colosseum zephyr definitely has a use on Blackbeard teams, though. Best single turn type booster for both int and STR teams if you don't have Robin (Int) or SW Luffy (STR)

Dandte

Looks like i'm out of the game guys :(
from my reddit post:
Ok, i try my best to make this as clear as possible

Account 1: On Iphone with 24 gems PvL 240
Account 2: On Ipad with 59 gems PvL 86

So...i wanted to transfer my Account 1 to my Ipad because i won't have excess to my phone tomorrow and wanted to do le crap etc. I forgot about the new transfer method and used a PW.

When i entered the data on my Ipad i remebered that i have an Account on it to.
The Ipad already shows: Found data Name of my Crew PvL etc.
I only could hit ok, instead i decided to take a PW on my Ipad to safe the account for a friend. Apperently i already made a PW.
When i reopened the Ipad to do it again, i was greeted with smiling a Goku...well it was a legend Account so everything was fine...but then i looked at:

my Gems: 24
my Name: Iphone name
my PvL: 240
my ID: the Iphone Id

but the box is my Account 2 box, my friendlist is my Account 2 friendlist on the other hand, my Boxspace is my Acc 1 Boxspace and I'm like what the heck.
If they merge everthing together they could at least merge the box...i lost every good thing like the gems and my units and kept the bad things....

The fun thing is: Account 2 is still complety fine on my iphone now...i basically cloned a box somehow and overwrote server data...

Can someone look which unit is currently my leader? According to my id we shouldn't be friends anymore :((

Top Bottom