• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

I got my 65 Duval copies. I would love not to have to revist this raid but we'll see.

I'm beginning to think the Lobster Cavern is a bit of a scam. I always seem to have good results getting lobsters on stages with 2x drop rates.

RedBoot

Did a couple of pulls in the hope of getting Kimono Tashigi...and actually fucking got her. I'm shocked. Rare recruit isn't supposed to work like this. :p Sorry Mr. 3, you've served me well, but this might be your ticket to the bench.

(Also got Nojiko, which is fine because I didn't have her)

But yeah, East Blue finally going out alongside the Dofy 2 Sugo is pretty awesome. There was actually a decent amount of time between this sugo and the last one (for Global, anyway), so it's actually quite exciting again.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
had way too much going on today at work, so only got 21 Duvals (so 20 to feed for sockets/skills).

It's a shame, since I have both Sabo and Ace. WHAT IF DUVAL NEVER COMES BACK?!?!?!?!?!?! ;_;

For future reference (until I max BB):
G3/G3/Kidd/Jozu/GPU/Mihawk saves the day!

Looks like the sugo will be Driven and QCK/DEX boosted. Great if you haven't pulled Caesar, not so much for the new batch with Jora who'll be double boosted and the worst unit of the batch. All the other units in the batch are pretty damn good though.

RedBoot

Looks like the sugo will be Driven and QCK/DEX boosted. Great if you haven't pulled Caesar, not so much for the new batch with Jora who'll be double boosted and the worst unit of the batch. All the other units in the batch are pretty damn good though.

Yeah, I'd love to pull Lao G, Trebol, or Sugar.

Jora's kind of interesting if you need a lot of beli, er, berries, but I think most of us are in the double digit millions by now. Wouldn't mind it if they added another berry sink to the game.

Majukun

Are we getting like 15 free gems from a facebook event?

yep,and thre's also a second part that will be live during the sugo but will end after

lots of stuff all concentrated in the same period..sugo,gem sale (for those interested),new missions on baratie,double skillup

lotsa stuff

Tidd

yep,and thre's also a second part that will be live during the sugo but will end after

lots of stuff all concentrated in the same period..sugo,gem sale (for those interested),new missions on baratie,double skillup

lotsa stuff

2nd event will be:
"Vote for the next skill up raid boss - Zephyr, Ivankov and Garp" and Ivankov wins. Then Bandai shares a message that we won't get Zephyr because no one wants him.

Hana-Bi

Man, I really hate GP on the shipyard...

Wanted to level up my ships and I started with the Big Top. Used over 130 colas. I think I failed over 20 times...

Hana-Bi

Its supposed to fail a lot, that's why the cost is so low.

Ah okay, yeah the other ships went rather well (mostly without any fails) on the first few levels, but this ships was a pain from start to finish...

For the princess turtle time I'm using my Vista team (with Don Krieg, Poison Croc, Helmeppo and just an int unit with high hp).

As for using Duval/Rakuyo/Doma: I think you'll need a nearly max skilled Enel to clear the secret stage since you'll don't have the hp to take any hits after stage 1 (so poison croc isn't an option):

Rakuyo/Doma/Duval with Vista, Enel, Helmeppo and Sanji.

bjork

Had three pulls:

Kimono Tashigi
Base Tashigi
Kimono Tashigi

huh.

Man, I really hate GP on the shipyard...

Wanted to level up my ships and I started with the Big Top. Used over 130 colas. I think I failed over 20 times...

Did you finish it? I've got it to level 9, but I've failed on the last stage a few times now. I probably have ~150 into it.

Majukun

so.. the next fortnights will probably be the three 'swimsuit girl' ones right?
if I remember correctly those don't drop skillbooks but cc and cola?

Majukun

What's the success rate on ship upgrade? Is it the same from level 2 to Max?

Upgrade Merry Go from 2 to 8 without failure, but now I'm on my 3rd failed attempt.

it depends from ship to ship and probably from level to level,but we have no confirmation since ,just like anything in this game,it's RNG,you can never be sure

Heng

So I missed 4 CC island event... The first 2 because I didn't even know they were coming (got a gem for the banner not displaying it... I guess it's better than nothing...) And the other 2 times because I just didn't have time to play this game. I really wish they would stop giving us these timed events and just let us do it whenever we want. I know that it'll show up 2 more times but I'd rather have an hour long to do it whenever I have free time.

Did we get a gem each time they showed up or was it a one time deal? Hopefully I'll have time to play when they come back...

mileS

Missed a few CC runs as well. These types of events suck for that. Oh well I will try my hardest not to miss the last 2

Hana-Bi

So I missed 4 CC island event... The first 2 because I didn't even know they were coming (got a gem for the banner not displaying it... I guess it's better than nothing...) And the other 2 times because I just didn't have time to play this game. I really wish they would stop giving us these timed events and just let us do it whenever we want. I know that it'll show up 2 more times but I'd rather have an hour long to do it whenever I have free time.

Did we get a gem each time they showed up or was it a one time deal? Hopefully I'll have time to play when they come back...

You'll only get one gem from this event (you'll need to finish both 15 and 30 stamina island to get it).

Finally could finsih my cc on LL (100/100 atk/hp) and Enel (100 rcv) now I can focus on WB and Boa. :)

bonkeng

it depends from ship to ship and probably from level to level,but we have no confirmation since ,just like anything in this game,it's RNG,you can never be sure

Yeah figures.

Anyway, after maxing Merry Go, which ships are worth upgrading? Or should I wait til i get the Mihawk boat and Moby Dick?

I farmed Duval a bit (though, not as much as I'd like) and just expanded my box to 800. So, I only have enough for one pull tomorrow (hopefully I'll get lucky and nab Sugar while blue rate up is still active). Will we get the FB gems in time? If so, I'll do 3 pulls.

Heng

You'll only get one gem from this event (you'll need to finish both 15 and 30 stamina island to get it).

Finally could finsih my cc on LL (100/100 atk/hp) and Enel (100 rcv) now I can focus on WB and Boa. :)
Thanks for the info. I don't know who I want to work on next, both WB and Doflamingo are at 50+. I don't use WB as often so I might just give it to Doflamingo or maybe just store it on a seahorse.

You guys gonna pull for sugo?
I'm going to throw 7 pulls at it. My box space needs 100 more for max but I can get the gems after Sugofest.

bjork

Hit a snail for 5 cola, got the Big Top maxed. Now I just need to finish the Kuro ship and go to work on the Krieg one once it hits. And sometime I should get around the snagging Moby Dick, still haven't done that.

so.. the next fortnights will probably be the three 'swimsuit girl' ones right?
if I remember correctly those don't drop skillbooks but cc and cola?

I thought those characters were from a sugo, summer luffy as well, no?

I think I'm gonna skip a bunch of sugos to get to 100 gems in bank again.

Once I do I'll do 1-2 pulls each sugo that has lots of boosted stuff I need, but I'd like to save up stock for the next time we get a legend boosted sugo (or something similarly nice like no-silver sugo).

Majukun

Hit a snail for 5 cola, got the Big Top maxed. Now I just need to finish the Kuro ship and go to work on the Krieg one once it hits. And sometime I should get around the snagging Moby Dick, still haven't done that.

I thought those characters were from a sugo, summer luffy as well, no?

no,they are from a fortnight..summer luffy is both from a code and it's a secret character that appears in those 3 "summer" fortnights

Majukun

Had a "Princess turtle time NOW!!" notification, started the game and nothing. What's the deal?
came here just to say that... I received it too but nothing was going on (and in fact it wasn't in the event description)

it's probably a mistake at this point

Majukun

Well, another gem for the sugo I guess
I doubt it will be enough for a gem

anyway, it seems that they inserted a princess turtle time for today in a precious update, but that update was then overwritten by the last one that put the Sugofest island in its place.
probably the new update didn't overwrite the part related to the push notification

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Legend Doffy isn't out with this batch is he? I haven't seen a good rundown of the units we are getting this time.

He is. You can see all the characters in the banner details. It includes all of Doffy Batch 2: LaoG, Senor Pink, Trebol, Sugar, and Doffy.

Everyone was saying how batch 2 would include boosted rates for batch 1, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Instead, it's Caeser, Whitey Bay, Rakuyo, Gecko Moria, and Captain Kid.

Majukun

He is. You can see all the characters in the banner details. It includes all of Doffy Batch 2: LaoG, Senor Pink, Trebol, Sugar, and Doffy.

Everyone was saying how batch 2 would include boosted rates for batch 1, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
caesar is boosted, the other 3 are not

Kyou

alright, got Duval fully evolved finally. Had him 5k shy of level 60, thought "Okay, all I need to do is get one useless book and I'm good"

I should do this more often because I have never gotten more of a streak of good books. Enels and Ohms as far as the eye could see.

Tidd

Doffy is a nice business decision.
Everyone who will pull legend Doffy will socket him asap and spend even more gems.

Top Bottom