• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Not ivankov, but doffy during 2x skill up.

And right after legend doffy's debut. :O

bonkeng

When it says QCK and DEX boosted, does it mean QCK and DEX legends like Boa and Croc are boosted as well? Or does it only apply to the normal RR?

Heng

When it says QCK and DEX boosted, does it mean QCK and DEX legends like Boa and Croc are boosted as well? Or does it only apply to the normal RR?
I'm pretty sure it applies to legends as well, 2/3 of my legends I got had their rates boosted.

Has anyone mentioned that East Blue rivals will be removed from FP and RR? This means no more pulling fat Alvida!

Still going to pull Coby...

bjork

I'm pretty sure it applies to legends as well, 2/3 of my legends I got had their rates boosted.

Has anyone mentioned that East Blue rivals will be removed from FP and RR? This means no more pulling fat Alvida!

I bought some gems to try and get Valentine Perona, and I did, but I was also reminded that while the East Blues are taking off, Baroque Works is still a thing.

bonkeng

I see. So first Day of Sugo will have Boa, Marco and Doffy boosted, while 2nd day have Ace and Croc.

Well, good luck to whoever's pulling this sugo :)

MiTYH

So I did some missions I had been ignoring (still ignoring a lot...) to get gems. I'm sitting pretty with 40 gems. My GOAL (keyword) is to do no more than 4 pulls. I want to start saving a backlog in case we ever get the 50 gem pull Japan got. Last sugo I went all out, which got my Baby 5 and INT Bleuno (Needed Blueno above all). This time I'm hoping for a Doffy, as is everyone! Of course I'd be happy with Boa or Marco as well. Who knows? We'll see!

Also, Doffy for x2 skillup? Might use some gems there to be honest. 5 gems for Doffys is better than 1 Coby pull

EDIT: Finally got the secret stage for Ganfor! .... there goes my sugo luck

Second Edit: Looking through my box, I cannot wait until x2 skillup. Finally start using Young Arlong, get more skills on Law/Apoo, HW Zoro, bunch of raid bosses to max (MC and BB, hopefully). More skillups on Doffy and even more this week. It's gonna be goooood

I see. So first Day of Sugo will have Boa, Marco and Doffy boosted, while 2nd day have Ace and Croc.

Well, good luck to whoever's pulling this sugo :)

Is that the Sugo starting soon? Seems I picked the right time to check back in. I only have 21 gems but I'll be going all in on day one. I expect nothing but any of those 3 would be very handy.

mileS

The restaurant only showed up for me today with 13min left... thats a wonderful bug ain't it. I logged on a minute past the right time and reloaded the special island a couple of times. So freakin stupid.

In top of that I am getting nothing but cola off Kraken. Only one WB book since it came out.

MiTYH

The restaurant only showed up for me today with 13min left... thats a wonderful bug ain't it. I logged on a minute past the right time and reloaded the special island a couple of times. So freakin stupid.

Strange. Mine was fine. Doesn't stop me getting a total of 6 Cotton Candies across all my runs though

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

In top of that I am getting nothing but cola off Kraken. Only one WB book since it came out.

I think this happened to me too. I can't confirm it, but all of a sudden I saw the banner while playing with 13 minutes left.

How do we even know what times they show up? I've literally never had the luck to catch one of those or the hime turtles.

Heng

Is that the Sugo starting soon? Seems I picked the right time to check back in. I only have 21 gems but I'll be going all in on day one. I expect nothing but any of those 3 would be very handy.
It's tonight, in 5 hours and 39 mins from this post. Also they're going to give us some free gems as well tonight.

koryuken

Cotton Candy isle has been good to me. Got my first character to +200 (Log Luffy) and got Boa to +100 RCV. It took a long time... pretty satisfied.

bonkeng

It's tonight, in 5 hours and 39 mins from this post. Also they're going to give us some free gems as well tonight.

On OPTC fb page, bamco stated the rewards will br given from June 27 to July 4.

That means there's a chance we'll get the gems after the sugo. ;(

Heng

On OPTC fb page, bamco stated the rewards will br given from June 27 to July 4.

That means there's a chance we'll get the gems after the sugo. ;(
Hmm really? They might've changed it since announcing it, but I was going by this post.
6lex6lp.png

Hopefully we'll get it tonight, I would be disappointed if we don't.

My phone broke this morning, I hadn't set up the new SNS feature yet and the most recent password I could find in my email was issued in January. FML

I am no longer in the NLC4L!!!!!

With a.... Boa pull.

I think I would have rather just stayed in the NLC4L. Sigh.

Beggars, choosers, etc...

Kyou

Okay got enough for six pulls, I just really want Sugar...

1. Lao G, new! Good start
2. Koza, dupe
3. Valentine, dupe, uh oh
4. Senor pink, new
5. Doma, dupe
Last one... SUGAR! YESSSSS

Not sure if I'll buy any gems for more pulls. Didn't get a second legend but I got what I wanted. Feels good

I did around 20 pulls and didn't get a single unit from the new batch. What gives? Inazuma, Doma, Caesar, and Kumadori are all new units so it wasn't a complete wash.

RedBoot

Pull 1: Evolved Moria. Considering I just got my unevolved Moria to level 70 the other day, this is a bit...meh. I guess I'll save on evolvers.

Pull 2: Urouge. I seriously think I've pulled him six times now. My Urouge has 4 sockets from dupes, and I know I fused a few copies into him before sockets were a thing.

Pull 3: Rakuyo. Second place on my "Why do I keep pulling this guy?" list. He has 3 sockets. Isn't this a QCK up? No wonder I'm so low on QCK RR units, I never get them even when it's a boost. :p

I probably shouldn't pull more. Maybe one more when it switches to DEX up tomorrow, just to try for Ceasar.

I got Señor Pink on my alt, if you check the info for multi-stage specials, they left part of it untranslated. Fun!

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I am no longer in the NLC4L!!!!!

With a.... Boa pull.

I think I would have rather just stayed in the NLC4L. Sigh.

Beggars, choosers, etc...

Boa's a really really strong character. Congrats on the pull. She can go on so many teams, and has such good utility overall.

I was really looking forward to this Sugo (I wanted to try for Sugar tonight), but with a broken phone and possibly lost account, I'm SOL.

I filled out the info for account recovery, so hopefully that comes through. I hope that it helps that I spent $ during the anniversary and still had the transaction info from Google Play's email receipt. I really should have linked my account after the update. I also stupidly thought passwords were 6 months, rather than 3.

I haven't missed a single day since I started playing (heck, I barely let any STA go to waste), so this will be weird to not be able to play at all. Especially just as finally get 2x Skill Up and Doffy during it. D:

Hana-Bi

Wanted Sugar and the first ten pulls or so I got more dex chars than anything. My first new char was then legend Shanks and I also got Lao G. Really wanted Sugar though...

Top Bottom