• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

mileS

What a strange sugo...

1st pull- Giolla. Okay that's fine. Few more. Oh hey 3 random Choppers and Nami's sister... few more okay now I have Giolla x4 and 2 Lao G's. Few more... 2 more random choppers and evolved versions of Hack and Thatch. Guess those can be okay if I ever need Sengoku option but eh.

Overall I'm happy to get a few okay pulls but I feel extreme regret with the Doffy raid coming up soon :(

bonkeng

Congrats on Sengoku and Rayleigh. With LL dead, they're the two best legends. Hell of a sugo.

Funny thing is, last Sugo (Don Quixote batch 1) i got Whitebeard and Black Shanks along with G3. All great captains, but i need great subs more :(

Was hoping for Boa or Marco, at least they're great a sub from what I know.

Well, not really complaining, since Legends are legends I guess.

Hoping i can get 1 copy of Raid Doffy later this week.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
OH SHIT WHADDUP, PULLED MY 3rd LEGEND WITH ONLY 4 PULLS!!!!

2016-06-2807_55_31-bl9yuvs.png

Also pulled Lao-G (YES!)
Doma (New)
Pell (Meh but also new)

Think i have all Whitebeard pirates now :D

Edit: Glad i saved this baby.

2016-06-2808_06_33-blflswj.png

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
10 pulls and 9 of them were crap - thats hard even as a longtime No-Legend club member.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
What a strange sugo...

1st pull- Giolla. Okay that's fine. Few more. Oh hey 3 random Choppers and Nami's sister... few more okay now I have Giolla x4 and 2 Lao G's. Few more... 2 more random choppers and evolved versions of Hack and Thatch. Guess those can be okay if I ever need Sengoku option but eh.

Overall I'm happy to get a few okay pulls but I feel extreme regret with the Doffy raid coming up soon :(

Hack and Thatch are great.

not sure why you say they're okay for sengoku, though...

bjork

Just using the free gems this time, since I spent some money on the Valentine's pulls (smart, I know)

Pulled on my alt
some gold I don't remember
Cabin Boy Coby
Base Mr. 5

GOOD THING THEY TOOK OUT EAST BLUES

Then I pulled on my main
Whitebeard
Shanks
GP Usopp

All dupes!

Dandte

I must have spent over 120 Gems on the last three Sugos, I even bought gems.

NOT A SINGLE FUCKING UNIT FROM THE LAST THREE (!!!!!!) BATCHES.

Todays pulls were proudly presented by "thx for your money...now have a mr5"

Jozu
Rakuyo
Koza
FUCKING GOLD POSTER MR.5

chrono01

My phone broke this morning, I hadn't set up the new SNS feature yet and the most recent password I could find in my email was issued in January. FML
Sorry man. :(

I wish you luck in restoring your account.

I am no longer in the NLC4L!!!!!

With a.... Boa pull.

I think I would have rather just stayed in the NLC4L. Sigh.

Beggars, choosers, etc...
Hey man, congrats. I want Boa. ;_;

She's one of the best subs in the game.

Speaking of which, I got marco!
Congrats on the Marco!

I got Senor Pink, at least there's s topless woman in it. :/
All that matters.

Okay got enough for six pulls, I just really want Sugar...

1. Lao G, new! Good start
2. Koza, dupe
3. Valentine, dupe, uh oh
4. Senor pink, new
5. Doma, dupe
Last one... SUGAR! YESSSSS

Not sure if I'll buy any gems for more pulls. Didn't get a second legend but I got what I wanted. Feels good
Nice job, Sugar looks nice.

Did 3 pulls:

Kalifa
Trebol
Senguku

Wonder if i should keep pulling...
End on Sengoku? You did good, congrats.

Decided to pull a few more.

QCK rate up they say. Got more INT than QCK.
TWO Legends? Wow man, congrats!

OH SHIT WHADDUP, PULLED MY 3rd LEGEND WITH ONLY 4 PULLS!!!!

2016-06-2807_55_31-bl9yuvs.png

Also pulled Lao-G (YES!)
Doma (New)
Pell (Meh but also new)

Think i have all Whitebeard pirates now :D

Edit: Glad i saved this baby.

2016-06-2808_06_33-blflswj.png
Congrats to you too! So many Legends this Sugofest...

10 pulls and 9 of them were crap - thats hard even as a longtime No-Legend club member.
...but not here, sorry. :(

Just using the free gems this time, since I spent some money on the Valentine's pulls (smart, I know)

Pulled on my alt
some gold I don't remember
Cabin Boy Coby
Base Mr. 5

GOOD THING THEY TOOK OUT EAST BLUES

Then I pulled on my main
Whitebeard
Shanks
GP Usopp

All dupes!
All of those dupes. :(

I must have spent over 120 Gems on the last three Sugos, I even bought gems.

NOT A SINGLE FUCKING UNIT FROM THE LAST THREE (!!!!!!) BATCHES.

Todays pulls were proudly presented by "thx for your money...now have a mr5"

Jozu
Rakuyo
Koza
FUCKING GOLD POSTER MR.5
:(

Kyou

okay let's do this:

Koza: 1/1
Doma: 2/13
Noland: 1/9
Conis: 1/6
Phy Enel: 2/5
Monster Chopper: 1/6
Young Arlong: 1/7
Bonney: 1/6
Capone: 0/4
Ohm: 2/6
Fossa: 2/6
Blackbeard: 4/19
Calgara: 3/5(maxed with 6 leftover)
Marco: 3/7 (one away from maxing ;_;)
Jozu: 3/8
Rayleigh: 0/3 (one away from max still ;;)
Aoikiji: 2/5
Duval: 0/5
Oars JR: 4/14
Heracles: 4/27
Doflamingo: 5/20 (shit for sockets though...)
and finally, the one I am most scared of:
SWS Zoro: 7/30 - Maxed! and with 12 leftover. Your ass is mine, whitebeard forest!!

Overall can't complain. Would have liked to get that last level on Marco and Rayleigh but it's not the end of the world...

did the math, 49/212 = 23% success, or SLIGHTLY below average luck since the rate is supposedly 25%

I'm so fucking pissed off with Aokiji. I over farm him, then refarm him when he comes back and I still can't max his goddamn special. 24 copies and I only got 2 skill ups AND he still needs two more skill ups.

I yolo fed my Capone books and Calgara dupes before the skill up event and maxed them to save space. I had about 40 of both. But for the rest of my results for today:

3 Ray - 0 lvls
22 Rakuyo - maxed
27 Fossa - maxed
9 Doma - 2 lvls
17 Squard - 3 lvls
42 Whitey Bay - maxed
15 Ohm - 4 lvls
8 Enel - 2 lvls
11 Pell - 1 lvl
21 Conis - 9 lvls
65 Duval - maxed 5/5 cd/lock/despair
70 Heracles'n - maxed 5/5 cd/lock/despair
10 HW Brook - 2 lvls maxed
52 Noland - maxed 5/5 cd/lock
38 Young Arlong - maxed 4/5 cd, 3/5 lock
20 Kuroobi - maxed 5/5 cd
2 Mr. 4 - 1 lvl maxed

I went from 800 filled inventory space and 50ish stored units from the reimbursement to 374 space now.

Majukun

I'm so fucking pissed off with Aokiji. I over farm him, then refarm him when he comes back and I still can't max his goddamn special. 24 copies and I only got 2 skill ups AND he still needs two more skill ups.

ehi,consider yourself lucky,i farmed 40 copies last time and 15 now..still only 3 skillup in total

I'm gonna leave this game before i'll be able to use him

also,nobody is waiting for tomorrow for sugo pulls?

bjork

Decided to throw a few bucks in. Got some dupe Sanjis, Hotori and Kotori, base Giolla, and Boa. Also got a strange music glitch where it just stops playing? Not a bad thing since I generally play with the sound off, but I notice it here in my quiet house.

Anyway, I was looking at the character log to see how close I am to full. I was also interested to see what we're missing so far. It goes like so, with the log showing up to #880. If I counted correctly, I think we're missing 99 up to this point, and some of these are either free logins we haven't received yet (if ever) or attainable via codes we don't have yet (if ever) but most are FNs, Raids, or Colosseum characters I think we will see:

403 - Rebecca
514 - Nico Robin Tropical
553-560 - Merveille's Zoro/Usopp/Robin/Franky (2 each)
576 - Tea Time Nami
659 - Swim Ring Luffy
662 - Nami Holiday
680-685 - Ice Cream Nami/Robin/Perona (2 each)
686 - Vivi's Breather
721-724 - Jerry/T-Bone (2 each)
727 - Dex Luffy
740-742 - Nero/Wanze (2 each)
744/745 - Log Ace
746 - Megalo/Shirahoshi
770-775 - Buster Call Raid (Onigumo etc)
776-781 - Lucky Roo, Rebecca, STR Urogue (Colosseum, 2 Each)
784-793 - Gen, Hililuk, Kuina, Usopp Pirates, Iceburg (RR, 2 each)
794/795 - Nightmare Luffy
796-800 - Breed (2), slave animals
801/802 - Log Bon Clay
803-806 - Hina/Smoker (Colosseum, 2 each)
807-811 - Bride Nami (2), Lola (2), Risky Bros
828/829 - Kid Law
830-834 - Hawkins (2), Wyper (2), Mr 7 (1) (Colosseum)
835/836 - Raid Kuma
847-850 - Tom (2), Cutty Flam, Kid Iceburg
851-854 - Wapol (2), Robson, Snow Chopper
859/860 - Coby (Colosseum)
861/862 - Alvida (Colosseum)
863 - Snowy World Nami
864/865 - Raid Boa
866-868 - Kimono Robin, Kimono Usopp, Kimono Chopper

So if I take that out, that's 781 currently available for global. I'm missing 92 spots. 29 of those can be filled by farming the story, 11 by evolving guys I already have, and 2 are the STR and QCK hime turtles we haven't seen yet. The rest are RRs that I haven't pulled yet, so at least that gives me some incentive to pull beyond the glowing tavern icon...

Tidd

Sugo pulls:
Giolla <.<
Senior Pink (I guess he's great for a pure psy team as an orb booster?)

1/21 on my Whitebeard... Looks like I need another 6month to max him.

Even though the rest of my skill ups were pretty good, I'm still salty about this because farming WB books needs a lot of time and gems. Kraken gave me 2 books with natural stamina so far. I won't gem for that and wait till the halloween fortnight returns. At least most of the drops are great for sockets.

Anyway rest of my skill ups were:

2nd GPU 4/9 (one skill up short but I didn't expect that with only 9 copies.)
Rakuyo maxed
Kraken maxed
Fossa down to 20
Noland maxed
Hack 1 skill up with a dupe
Duval 6/20

Still have a lot of Heracles copies since I didn't evolve my 2nd one yet.

Book time!

Vista: 0/4
Izo: 1/5 - level 3
Capone 4/15 - level 10
Kimono Nami: 2/8 - MAX
Manticore: 3/8 - level 10
Conis: 1/6 - level 6
PsyEnel: 4/11 - level 5
Rakuyo: 2/7 - level 3
Slashedile: 3/12 - level 5
Bonney: 2/2 - level 5
Whitey bay 4/13 - level 5
Drake: 0/1
DJ Sanji 0/1

Dupe time!

Monschopper: 1/7 - level 3
AHLONGGG: 1/1 - level 2
Hallofranky: 4/11 - MAX
Blackbeard: 1/16 - level 4
Hack: 0/2
Y.Arlong: 6/19 - level 7
Kraken: 0/2
Calgara: 1/15 - level 3

Doffy: 1/5 - level 6
Oniguma: 1/3 - level 4
Duval: 0/3

H.Zoro: 3/10 - MAX
Manticore: 2/3 - level 12
Caimy: 1/3 - level 2
Bath Kalifa: 1/1 - level 2
Enel: 0/1
Jabra: 1/1 - level 2
Gan Fall: 4/12 - level 5

Garp: 2/11 - level 8
Heracls'n - 1/10 - level 2

Prison mr.1 - 2/9 - MAX
Norland: 8/21 - MAX

--

And one sugo pull to yolo:
- Helmeppo lol

qcf x2

I had some stupidly awesome luck. Had 20 gems thanks to that event bonus and the Sugo fest islands, so I decided to use them all.

1st - Pell. lol! Fed him to another character immediately
2nd - Monet. Oh snap, that's who I wanted! Now if only I could roll a Sugar...
3rd - Jinbe. Nice!
4th - Sugar. Yessssssssssssssss

MiTYH

Kind of bittersweet all around. First, the pulls. What QCK rate up was there? Not for me.

5 pulls:
- Hitori/the other fat thing (dupe)
- Vista (dupe)
- Killer (dupe)
- Gecko Moriah
- Rakuyo (dupe)

So, done there. Happy with Moriah I guess, it'll replace Happiness Punch Nami as my go-to Yellow Turtle Time. Still, could have been better.

Now, the rateups. HOW AM I STILL NOT DONE WITH BLACKBEARD?! 15 copies, 3 skill ups. Outrageous. I'm one away and I simple could not get it. Similar to MC, but worse there. Had 9 copies, got 3 skillups. He's somewhere in the low 20s, really need to get more of him, and fast.

The others were a mixed bag. I got Young Arlong near-maxed, HW Zoro, deapite 25 copies, is 2 away from Max. Calagara/Noland maxed, Alvidia maxed, few others went well. All in all, I'm actually more shocked I don't have more box space. I used every manual I had save for my hopeful legends, and I'm only half empty from my 650 or so box.

mileS

Hack and Thatch are great.

not sure why you say they're okay for sengoku, though...
Yeah I know they are great I said I already had them but unevolved versions. Just saying now I don't have to evolve my old ones and can save them for Sengoku options. In case I ever need their specials or whatever. I'm sure the chances of that are extremely low because of their low stats but heh.

Scared to start feeding my books and copies. I'll tally it up in a bit and post. Good luck everyone!

bjork

Yeah I know they are great I said I already had them but unevolved versions. Just saying now I don't have to evolve my old ones and can save them for Sengoku options. In case I ever need their specials or whatever. I'm sure the chances of that are extremely low because of their low stats but heh.

Scared to start feeding my books and copies. I'll tally it up in a bit and post. Good luck everyone!

I've been slowly trying to feed fodder to my 4* dudes so I can slot them into a Sengoku team. Just in case. But I don't know that this day is ever going to come. I use this team:

Sengoku/Sengoku
Striker Croc/Smoker
GP Usopp/Arlong

and pretty much roll through anything not restricted by type or class. But you never know, that last ranking, I needed PSY Hatchi to make it through, so maybe it isn't a total waste in keeping everyone?

bonkeng

I've been slowly trying to feed fodder to my 4* dudes so I can slot them into a Sengoku team. Just in case. But I don't know that this day is ever going to come. I use this team:

Sengoku/Sengoku
Striker Croc/Smoker
GP Usopp/Arlong

and pretty much roll through anything not restricted by type or class. But you never know, that last ranking, I needed PSY Hatchi to make it through, so maybe it isn't a total waste in keeping everyone?

Your Arlong is the story or young version? Is QCK Ace good for a Senguku team?

Can you recommend me which of my 20 or less cost units are best for a Senguku team?

Qck Ace
Alvida
Young Arlong
Calgara
Noland
Smoker
Croc Prisoner
Mr 1 Prisoner
Mr 2 Prisoner
Mr 3 Prisoner
Ganfor
GPU
Sadie

So i can focus on leveling the more important ones.

Right now I'm still using LL but still find it difficult to time the PERFECT for the bonus to take effect. Thinking of using Senguku since his requirements are the easiest of the available captains that i have.

So those 15 bonus gems hasn't shown up before it seems. I got 3 more pulls.

Miss Wednesday who I seem to get every damn time now.

Jinbe who I actually needed anyway

Whitey Bay and finally a worthwhile INT booster. One of my favorite designs too.

Looks like I'll have one more pull tomorrow but afterwards I really need to work on box space. I'm jam packed and even sold the extremely common evolvers just to open up a space to keep playing in the meantime. I know box space is important but I'm a sucker for the sugofest.

mileS

Can you recommend me which of my 20 or less cost units are best for a Senguku team?

Qck Ace
Alvida
Young Arlong
Calgara
Noland
Smoker
Croc Prisoner
Mr 1 Prisoner
Mr 2 Prisoner
Mr 3 Prisoner
Ganfor
GPU
Sadie

Right now I'm still using LL but still find it difficult to time the PERFECT for the bonus to take effect. Thinking of using Senguku since his requirements are the easiest of the available captains that i have.

GPU is a must unless you know the boss is immune to delay.

If I had to give you an order for leveling
1) gpu
2) Alvida (she will save your ass just as much as gpu and I use here for almost everything that isn't restricted.)
3) your choice between both Arlongs and Calgara. If I had to pick I'd go Calgara first
4)Mr.3
5)Smoker
6)Noland

Everything after 3 doesn't matter much and can change depending on your weakness. Sengoku, gpu and Alvida are the base, from there you can pick a few high stat characters as beatsticks. Grats on your pulls btw and good luck!

bjork

Qck Ace
Alvida
Young Arlong
Calgara
Noland
Smoker
Croc Prisoner
Mr 1 Prisoner
Mr 2 Prisoner
Mr 3 Prisoner
Ganfor
GPU
Sadie

I use story Arlong because I had him at lv99 before Young Arlong came out here. The only drawback to QCK Ace is the lower attack, but it's being multiplied so much in a Sengoku team that it might work out for you anyway.

I think if you made a Striker team with Calgara, Noland, Smoker, Prison Croc, and then had GPU for your turn delays, you could probably do pretty well with it? I don't know if Croc and Noland's special stack, but even if they don't, you'd have multiple striker boosts.

I use story Arlong because I had him at lv99 before Young Arlong came out here. The only drawback to QCK Ace is the lower attack, but it's being multiplied so much in a Sengoku team that it might work out for you anyway.

I think if you made a Striker team with Calgara, Noland, Smoker, Prison Croc, and then had GPU for your turn delays, you could probably do pretty well with it? I don't know if Croc and Noland's special stack, but even if they don't, you'd have multiple striker boosts.

3 type of boost families:

1 = "type" boost. e.g. DEX boost or Striker boost

2 = "orb/slot" boost. weak obs weaker, strong orbs stronger.

3. = "condition" boost. e.g. stronger attack against delayed enemies.

(It's why Robin x Noland x Whitey Bay + goldenpound are a burst power combo ;3c)

You can have only one of each type at any one time.

By this logic Croc and Noland should stack, as they're class 1 and 2 respectively.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Feels like I got all the Doflamingo pirates except for Doflamingo himself. Fuck.

And thanks a lot for the 3 base Namis in a row, you shitty fucking shit!

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I still like randomly reading this thread. Makes me mad!

I did log on and maxed my Heracles and Halloween Zoro. Then I pulled garbage with the random gems I accrued and closed the game. This is what OPTC has become, but I'm glad people are still enjoying it!

RedBoot

Skill up highlights and lowlights:

Fossa: 2/19
PSY Enel: 0/9

Probably the worst ones for this time through. At least I can try for some more Enel books over the next couple days. Fossa's skill isn't super important or anything, but I figured I'd make a dent in it with that many books.

Young Arlong: 4/16

Skill up luck is average, but I managed 5 full Despair sockets alongside that, which is insane. I feel like I have less Despair sockets than any other type, so that'll be a boon for my slasher teams.

Heracles'n: 5/20
Duval: 4/7

Just a nice example of RNG being RNG. Duval was farmed with natural stamina, and I gemmed a few times for Heracles. Only one additional level for my troubles.

Average skill levels for everything else, really trended close to that 25% chance for everything. Usually you'll get lucky in a few places and get well above the average, but no luck here. Alongside poor sugo luck, it really killed the excitement. Hopefully Dofy farming will go better on Friday to make up for it.

bonkeng

GPU is a must unless you know the boss is immune to delay.

If I had to give you an order for leveling
1) gpu
2) Alvida (she will save your ass just as much as gpu and I use here for almost everything that isn't restricted.)
3) your choice between both Arlongs and Calgara. If I had to pick I'd go Calgara first
4)Mr.3
5)Smoker
6)Noland

Everything after 3 doesn't matter much and can change depending on your weakness. Sengoku, gpu and Alvida are the base, from there you can pick a few high stat characters as beatsticks. Grats on your pulls btw and good luck!

Will focus on Alvida and GPU for level ups. But their skill is only lvl1 though.

Thanks a lot man. I think I'll go with Prison Croc and Smoker, to go with Alvida and GPU.

MiTYH

You know, out of everything with today's skillups? I'm hurting over Beli. I had about... 500k, and I'm down to just under 100k. Lots of high-level raid bosses for sockets and the like. Even still, it was quite a large drop to see! Had me worried I'd need to hit the beli island on weekends...

Still shocked that after skillups I'm only at 347 box space. Seems like I should have more. I know I collect characters, and I've got the annoying-but-I'd-kick-myself-for-tossing-them-later 41 various legend skillbooks, but that's still 300 characters/some evolvers.

Ganfor's been dropping a lot today which is nice at least. Should probably evolve him...

Hana-Bi

Got every new 5* char except for Sugar. :( And with my new Shanks I only get time to farm some sockets tomorrow... Well, kinda glad I got a new legend after all those pulls but my legend rate seems really low for all those gems I wasted...

bjork

Got every new 5* char except for Sugar. :( And with my new Shanks I only get time to farm some sockets tomorrow... Well, kinda glad I got a new legend after all those pulls but my legend rate seems really low for all those gems I wasted...

Kid Buggy FN is coming back? Cool beans, I basically skipped it last time.

RedBoot

Anyway, I was looking at the character log to see how close I am to full. I was also interested to see what we're missing so far. It goes like so, with the log showing up to #880. If I counted correctly, I think we're missing 99 up to this point, and some of these are either free logins we haven't received yet (if ever) or attainable via codes we don't have yet (if ever) but most are FNs, Raids, or Colosseum characters I think we will see:

403 - Rebecca
514 - Nico Robin Tropical
576 - Tea Time Nami
659 - Swim Ring Luffy
662 - Nami Holiday
680-685 - Ice Cream Nami/Robin/Perona (2 each)
686 - Vivi's Breather
746 - Megalo/Shirahoshi

Missed this post before. I really do wonder if we'll ever get some of those promos like Rebecca, Shirahoshi, and the various Namis and Robins and the like. I mean, we're well past when we should have gotten Rebecca. On the other hand, we got Chopperman super-late, so who knows?

I kind of expect the Girls of Summer/Swim Ring Luffy to pop up in the next month or so. I mean, if not now, then when?

Tidd

TIME FOR SOME DBZ NEWS!

Doffy was added to DBZ Dokkan!
For anyone who is new or forgot what this means for OPTC:
We might get a Frieza event. It's a fortnight-like island and the stage drops various skill books (v1+v2 Strawhats, all Whitebeard pirates, log characters (except log luffy), legends up till Sengoku and Supernovas), cotton candy and socket books.
Furthermore Japan had a event where we got various rewards depending on the times we killed Frieza. Of course Frieza is not droppable.

mileS

Will focus on Alvida and GPU for level ups. But their skill is only lvl1 though.
My Alvida is skill lvl 1 as well. Don't have to worry about that holding you back. My GPU is only skill lvl 3 or something. You need him maxed for a few raids but overall you can still get by. Especially being on a team with Sengoku.

Grats on Raybae Dawg. Welcome to da club.

Rage edit. FML and fuck this game. I literally just went 0/75 Mihawk special lvls in a row... are you serious? I feel like throwing my phone out the window. That is beyond bullshit.....

chrono01

Did a single pull

Wew lad

aPUTnaF.jpg
Finally! Congrats on the Legend!

I don't play this game as much as I used to, but I figured I'd do a few pulls (out of boredom)

- Arm Point Chopper

*throws some cotton candy in the sea*

All yours, Chopper!

- Pell

These pulls so far, are a bitter pell to swallow.

- Kid

I've been trying for him forever and, of course, I get him just after I receive Vergo (a better version of Kid). :/

- Crocus

And there he is! The one unit I manage to pull at least one of every Sugofest. Please, go away.

- SABO!!!

!!! (More exclamation points is needed for Sabo!!!) !!!

My third Legend (aside from the now endangered, Log Luffy and SW Shanks)! Is he any good? I haven't done much reading on Free Spirit characters, but I can't complain.

I was going to stop here, but I wanted one of the new characters:

- Koza

No, I will not join your rebellion army, despite you asking persistently. Another character I seem to pull a lot of.

- Bellmere

This is my sign to stop. Nothing more will come of these pulls, not like this.

Heng

Finally! Congrats on the Legend!

I don't play this game as much as I used to, but I figured I'd do a few pulls (out of boredom)

- Arm Point Chopper

*throws some cotton candy in the sea*

All yours, Chopper!

- Pell

These pulls so far, are a bitter pell to swallow.

- Kid

I've been trying for him forever and, of course, I get him just after I receive Vergo (a better version of Kid). :/

- Crocus

And there he is! The one unit I manage to pull at least one of every Sugofest. Please, go away.

- SABO!!!

!!! (More exclamation points is needed for Sabo!!!) !!!

My second Legend (aside from the now endangered, Log Luffy)! Is he any good? I haven't done much reading on Free Spirit characters, but I can't complain.

I was going to stop here, but I wanted one of the new characters:

- Koza

No, I will not join your rebellion army, despite you asking persistently. Another character I seem to pull a lot of.

- Bellmere

This is my sign to stop. Nothing more will come of these pulls, not like this.
I swear, this is how they pull you back in... Congrats nonetheless! I'd say he's a pretty good sub and a decent captain. Also he has 5 sockets and has a raid version so that's something you won't have to worry about.

Top Bottom