• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

I find a problem with using Doffy as captains... You will only get 4 matching orbs instead of 6. It's not that bad (the bottom row can have Usopp and a self olb manipulator)

Have you seen Trebol? He looks quite good too. 2.25x ATK bonus to both Knowledge and Ambition, Meat and TND orbs work as matching orbs for those 2 classes.

Trebol is good, but as I said I don't have him so I'm trying to stick to units that I already own or can be gotten via Fortnights and Raids.

As for the 4 vs 6 orbs argument, it's actually no different really because you'll still be using both in one turn and more often than not 2 of your 6 are just fodder units with shit stats to build the combo meter or use a special. The bottom 2 in this team really are irrelevant in terms of damage so even if they all had orbs (All but Buggy do anyway) the damage increase is next to nothing compared to the damage you're already putting out. Damage that can one shot damn near every boss in the game with proper setup.

Majukun

tried wating a stamina bar on mr 2 since it's 0,5 stamina today

still nothing -_-

by the way..0,5 guys are gold again..anyone wanna tap?

RalchAC

Soooooo...

After this, are we going to get 2 Sugofests every month from now on?

A Sugofest with new units near the end of the month, and a 48 hours filler Sugofest with old units boosted.

Until know I've been doing 2-3 pulls every Sugo just for fun, and I've been able to save gems. However, if they're going to keep this format going forward, I'll start to not pull unless the Sugo is awesome.

Especially because the Sugo pool hasn't got much bigger lately, so the odds of getting new cool units vs mediocre ones, shit and dupes is getting worse every time I pull a new unit.

Strong World, when?

Edit: Going to take a shower, no Barrels for a while.

Majukun

Soooooo...

After this, are we going to get 2 Sugofests every month from now on?

A Sugofest with new units near the end of the month, and a 48 hours filler Sugofest with old units boosted.

Until know I've been doing 2-3 pulls every Sugo just for fun, and I've been able to save gems. However, if they're going to keep this format going forward, I'll start to not pull unless the Sugo is awesome.

Especially because the Sugo pool hasn't got much bigger lately, so the odds of getting new cool units vs mediocre ones, shit and dupes is getting worse every time I pull a new unit.

Strong World, when?

Edit: Going to take a shower, no Barrels for a while.

we still don't know if the strong world characters are a thing on global

if you wanna tap after the shower let me know

RalchAC

Sooo, that Sengoku buff is out tomorrow Global. That is pretty huge -- move over Rayleigh as the best fortnight lead. Will be running this after Doffy is max'ed and V2 Coby until then:

http://optc.github.io/damage/#/tran...9:70,388:99,418:99C1,10B0D0E1364Q0L0G0R9S100H

Bye bye poor Zephyr, one shot KO.

Why not using this build?

http://optc.github.io/damage/#/tran...:70,388:99,263:99C1,10B0D0E1365Q0L0G0R33S100H

You can deal 5 million damage in 2 turns.

After using Cindry and Django, lock orbs with Domino, use 1 Sengoku and Coby.

In the second turn, use the second Sengoku special.

Boom.

The question is: could this team kill Aokiji?

koryuken

Why not using this build?

http://optc.github.io/damage/#/tran...:70,388:99,263:99C1,10B0D0E1365Q0L0G0R33S100H

You can deal 5 million damage in 2 turns.

After using Cindry and Django, lock orbs with Domino, use 1 Sengoku and Coby.

In the second turn, use the second Sengoku special.

Boom.

The question is: could this team kill Aokiji?

There are no Sengoku books out yet, so the cooldown for Sengoku is 24 (with two captains), which is too long for raids. Since raid bosses usually have a 20% nuke, it is better to have deal huge damage over one turn than good damage over two turns (this may change when they start reviving like Boa, NM Luffy, etc). I would bring the team I showed above, not the team with orb locking to Aokiji and most definitely Zephyr (since he starts locking your units after the first turn).

Majukun

if i ever manage to farm mr 2..my zephir team will probably be

2 x marco
garp
mr 2
coby
impact usopp

but that IF is a pretty huge one,since i'm wasting bar after bar of stamina to get him to no avail

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
if i ever manage to farm mr 2..my zephir team will probably be

2 x marco
garp
mr 2
coby
impact usopp

but that IF is a pretty huge one,since i'm wasting bar after bar of stamina to get him to no avail
Doesn't he drop in the upcoming Fortnight?

Dandte

It is a Rare Drop. I dunno how hard though. Hopefully you all get him (the ones that don't have him yet, I mean).
i Hope so...also we need the watet 7 Story isles so i can get usopp v2 haha.
Also got My gems. Thx for help heng and others!

cw_sasuke

It is a Rare Drop. I dunno how hard though. Hopefully you all get him (the ones that don't have him yet, I mean).
Rare drop is likely still say better than trying to get the like of Mr.2 or Mr.3 via Story Islands xD

Good luck for everyone trying... I got both of them from the gacha pulls.

Majukun

Doesn't he drop in the upcoming Fortnight?

for what i can understand,it's as rare as it is in his story chapters,only he doesn't come out at every run and it's not alone in his stage...so basically it's more probable to win the lottery than to get him...much like coby and helmpeppo in garp's raid

ralch wanna tap?

cw_sasuke

for what i can understand,it's as rare as it is in his story chapters,only he doesn't come out at every run and it's not alone in his stage...so basically it's more probable to win the lottery than to get him...much like coby and helmpeppo in garp's raid

ralch wanna tap?
Ouch... Like Copy and Helmeppo on Garp? Thought this was a a guaranteed random encounter drop ala Mr. 1 or Sanji Dog. That sucks. But I think getting him after 2 weeks of farming is realistic.

Majukun

Ouch... Like Copy and Helmeppo on Garp? Thought this was a a guaranteed random encounter drop ala Mr. 1 or Sanji Dog. That sucks. But I think getting him after 2 weeks of farming is realistic.

nope,the hidden boss it's kimono nami,which is also the best unit avaiable in this fortnight..although if you already have a maxxed mirage tempo nami like me it might not be essential

getting him would be realistic if he was alone and in every run..but since it's a no for both,getting him would mean be extremely lucky..basically it's more of an extra reason to farm this fortnight that something to look for

RalchAC

Striker teams (with Kid CD <10) are the MVP for farming Doublefinger. I can do every stage in one turn using those 2 captains along 2 DEX and 2 QCK strikers.

ralch wanna tap?

Ok, at Chrono's?

I got a Coby on Garp.

Hopefully it's as Rare as the Unluckies in the Duck Squad. I got him 2-3 times during the fortnight run.

Majukun

Striker teams (with Kid CD <10) are the MVP for farming Doublefinger. I can do every stage in one turn using those 2 captains along 2 DEX and 2 QCK strikers.

Ok, at Chrono's?

I got a Coby on Garp.

Hopefully it's as Rare as the Unluckies in the Duck Squad. I got him 2-3 times during the fortnight run.

ok,tapping in one minute

ElChado

Neo Member
So I made a team with the new Doffy. Seems pretty OP. Any ideas on ways to improve? I would replace Buggy (Or Whitey if they're immune to delay) with someone like Trebol or Lao G if I had them, but sadly I do not.

https://optc.github.io/damage/#/tra...99,645:99,599:99C13,10B0D0E1364Q0L0G0R26S100H

Also, how do we know Global is getting Sengoku buff? I mean we knew it was coming, but how do you know when?

When you load the game the first thing you see is admin notes, those notes say on jan 5th when the sugo starts we are getting the sengoku buff, and notes the change. You can also see it by clicking the news coo/bird and clicking the top left button.

RedBoot

I got a Coby on Garp.

Coby drops as unevolved Coby v2 there, right? I can't imagine it'd be anything different, but it'd be cool if he dropped evolved, since it's so rare.

I got the Unluckies once during Duck Squad, and I ran that a ton. Glad I got Mr. 2 from a RR already.

As for the sugo tomorrow, Guard Point Chopper is DEX and Fighter, so that's the one we'll all pull. Or maybe just more Choos. I hate you, Choo.

I still need G3, and I wouldn't mind Namule now that I have Jimbei, so I'll give it a couple pulls.

Oooh Sengoku got a fix:
MBwWTR8.jpg
Now he'll probably be a lot more useful for a team I might make.

Majukun

so..for the team to take on "beard" forest i still need to max alvida and doflamingo..gonna pass a loong time before i can finish that island..even though not having a legend like whitebeard makes the wait painless..only problem is when i'll reach 999 cola and i'll start wasting cola on other ships..

what's the best ship to level up after the merry and coffin ship?

Yup, Sengoku is going to be top 3 leaders IMO now on global. WB/Log Luffy/SG. Even in JP, he is probably in the top 5.
Yeah checking on characters at 20 cost or less, there's a bunch of decent characters in that range, I've gotta farm Enel again I guess lol:
Not sure if people know or it's old but you get the title "God" when you play the last Skypia stage 50 times ;___;

Jayhawk

Of course they give the Sengoku update as I was starting to feed him turtles. I finally started to work on the ranking this week and managed to land 26 hits with a double G3 team with Arlong, GP Usopp, and two thief penguins. Took one stamina bar to figure out when to use red orbs, blue orbs, and when to end combo so I can properly damage turtles.

Of course they give the Sengoku update as I was starting to feed him turtles. I finally started to work on the ranking this week and managed to land 26 hits with a double G3 team with Arlong, GP Usopp, and two thief penguins. Took one stamina bar to figure out when to use red orbs, blue orbs, and when to end combo so I can properly damage turtles.
giphy.gif

Took me longer than that, happy for you to get that annoying ass quest over with as well XD

cw_sasuke

Tried the current ranking mission for the first time earlier with G3 and got 22 hits i think. Wont bother with getting the orbs because i wont have time but im putting up Killer if it helps.

no killer friends, guess I'm not gonna clean up this quest
Is a level 54 Killer gonna help? Cause if so I'll put him up for you:
Tried the current ranking mission for the first time earlier with G3 and got 22 hits i think. Wont bother with getting the orbs because i wont have time but im putting up Killer if it helps.
You really have to switch the enemy you attack mid attacking to get to 25, once I made sure the first Gear 3/Str hit I did after the build up was on a penguin or turtle I managed to get 25, just had to make sure I got 3 hits on Kuma and 2/3 hits on Perona

Jayhawk

Tips for the ranking using a double G3 team, two penguins, GP Usopp/HW Chopper and strongest STR sub:
-On Perona, either use GP Usopp special and stall until Gloom is off or use Halloween Chopper's special to take Gloom off. I used Monster Chopper as my highest ATK STR sub, so HW Chopper was not an option. The blue orbs on your STR units are good for you, do not swap them out. After building your 3-Perfect chain using your weakest units, attack using your highest STR characters first and ending the chain with your weakest of the 3 STR characters, so the combo bonus will help overcome the blue orbs. That should be 3 50k hits right there with one full combo. If you get lucky with orbs after this initial combo, you can fit it a couple more 50k+ attacks on Perona.
-Kumacy is slightly different with orb usage because you're not going to be getting the benefit of extra damage of STR units against DEX Perona. Stall and take one hit to setup your orbs.
-On stages with 4-5 mobs including turtles, you will be better off splitting up your attacks into two rounds of attacks and setting up manual targeting. You only have 3 strong units to get the 50k+ hits, so you're not going to be killing 4+ enemies in one round. Build up the 3-Perfect chain with your weak characters on a normal marine/similar unit, then kill that unit with a STR unit. You either stop the combo on that character or use another STR unit to continue the combo and kill off a turtle and then stop that attack round.
-Test if all your STR units are able to do 50k+ damage with a blue orb on DEX units or if you need higher combo-chain multiplier.

Top Bottom