• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

chrono01

Dogpen hunt status: No sign of the illusive beast
You're seriously cursed. I've already hit his encounter three times so far this event [I didn't even need him, got him the last time Perona was around] and I haven't run the place a whole lot. :/

I hope your luck improves soon!

Kyou

You're seriously cursed. I've already hit his encounter three times so far this event [I didn't even need him, got him the last time Perona was around] and I haven't run the place a whole lot. :/

I hope your luck improves soon!

Draining stamina all day erryday doing Perona. Where does he even show up, does he replace Kumacy or what

I just realized I'm slowly collecting all Whitebeard division commanders.

- 5 STAR Blamenco (6th division)
- 5 STAR Blackbeard (ex 2nd division)
- 5 STAR Ace (2nd division)
- 5 STAR Diamond Jozu (3rd division)
- 5 STAR Vista (5th division)
- 5 STAR Thatch (4th division)
- 4 STAR Curiel (10th division)
- 5 STAR Izo (16th division)

Still got a lot of guys to collect but I'm getting there :3

I've got them all except thatch

I also still need to evolve curiel

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Man, how are you supposed to 3* this perona ranking? I've gotten 21 hits running a G3/G3 (Arlong, GPU, 2 elder turtles) team, and I can see myself getting 22, maybe 23 hits,, but I don't see a path to 25

What teams are you guys using?

Heng

Are the Red, Yellow, Blue and Green turtles we are getting over the next 8 days going to be on a schedule or choose your own time like the last ones?
Most likely, they haven't went back to set schedule (besides purple turtles) after they introduced the new system.

I've looked at the drops for the new fortnight and I'm unimpressed. I may spend the week farming Enel again since I couldn't care less for Absalom.

Man, how are you supposed to 3* this perona ranking? I've gotten 21 hits running a G3/G3 (Arlong, GPU, 2 elder turtles) team, and I can see myself getting 22, maybe 23 hits,, but I don't see a path to 25

If you have a Killer, use him as a captain as it makes the challenge infinitely easier compared to G3, not that G3 isn't doable just much less forgiving.

Also, don't forget to put up your QCK leads for red turtles. I've got a Kid that needs evolving!

koryuken

Used a killer with a Marco sub to stall on Perona. There is a video a few pages back.

Kyou

Whoops didnt get a rainbow robber for Doflamingo, thought it was a rainbow pirate. Guess I'm waiting a week to evolve him

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
Thanks guys and again, good work everyone! Hopefully the 2x skill up comes sooner than later. And worst case undoubtedly Doffy will be back again sometime down the road.

Great work Tidd! Definitely feels nice to be done. I thought 60 stamina was interesting, it showed how there really was very little room for error. It took a few runs for me to find a rhythm, didn't anticipate that but after that it went okay. The stalling portion leading up to Doffy was curious I thought. Originally I had MC in my team but I found the lack of RCV being more detriment mass farming. So then I subbed GP Usopp in, but then eventually found a lack of damage output with some of the mobs. I ended up using a different STR sub altogether, just to guarantee more HP and at least some RCV which helped tank a few hits here and there.

I really hope you come out victorious with the Whitebeard forest!!

Stay strong! I saw varying results today, Tidd with his 90, myself with 96. I saw another player needing 75 copies, another needing 115 and while another needing 155. Then there were other players only making it halfway with 145 copies, or going 7/85 or 7/117. Sure it's RNG, but unless you were committed to the cause in the offset definitely don't use them now! I hope you haven't, you totally should have more than enough to skill max when the rate up is back.

I managed to stay strong. I tested the waters by dropping 3 and 2 turtles earlier and got a whopping nothing, so just farmed to 90 and called it a day.

Kyou

ZXSI8ES.png

I am coming for you Perona

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Thinking that of my non-fodder unlevelled str characters, I'll focus the STR turtles on Kid for now.

G2? (Lv41)
Monster Chopper? (Lv 35)
Bepo (lol. Lv 23)
Blamenco (lv 51)
Kidd (Lv 42)
Blackbeard (Lv 30)
Arm Point Chopper (Lv 32 - could be useful in low cost rankings)
Alvida (Lv 45)
Halloween Franky (Lv 30)
Kraken (Lv 37)
Escapee Morgan (Lv 30)
Miss Monday (Lv 21)
Mr 5 (Lv 41)
Kung Fu Dugong (Lv 33)
Absalom (Lv 1)
Kumacy (Lv 31)
Fire Pearl (Lv 39)

Oh goddammit, Bandai!

So the turtle times for this event aren't the 30 minutes whenever you activate it ones they've been giving us the last few weeks but are back to the two 30 minute blocks. This pretty much means no one will be running the appropriate captains because no one will remember that turtles are happening! In case you want to run turtles here are the times:

The times are in Central European Time so convert accordingly. I time traveled to check and my times are 8AM and 6PM EST and I'm a 5 digit so that much is correct.

Bummer for anyone looking to level up their new sugo units.

Kyou

I greatly prefer the once a day "pick your 30 minutes" to the twice a day "Hey you'll get four hours of sleep!" random times

Kyou

I got Dogpen after probably literally over a hundred runs between this week and the fidst time Perona was around. The long national nightmare is over.

Copons

Oh goddammit, Bandai!

So the turtle times for this event aren't the 30 minutes whenever you activate it ones they've been giving us the last few weeks but are back to the two 30 minute blocks. This pretty much means no one will be running the appropriate captains because no one will remember that turtles are happening! In case you want to run turtles here are the times:

The times are in Central European Time so convert accordingly. I time traveled to check and my times are 8AM and 6PM EST and I'm a 5 digit so that much is correct.

Bummer for anyone looking to level up their new sugo units.

Huge bummer indeed, but thanks for the times already converted to the proper timezone!

Qmzn

Neo Member
Today I got Boa and Rayleigh, had already Sabo and 6star Mihawk.

My Girlfriend got her 7th :( Her collection is: Boa, Rayleigh, Sabo, Log Luffy, SW Ace, 6star Crocodile and now the new Doflamingo

I'm starting to think JP has dialed back the rarity on 6* drops, or at least the earlier ones. I landed Boa, which brings my count up to five, and a dupe Mihawk (on my final pull, no less). Got Trebol out of the new batch, too.

Lots of new mechanics going on with Doofy family, especially with Señor Pink having two super bars. Excited to see where they go with this. Jealous of those that pulled Doflamingo, 'cause he talks.

Not sure what to do with the second INT Mihawk, though. Should I leave him unevolved for low-cost teams, or gamble on a single skill up, to potentially stall one less turn when attempting Chaos-tier Colosseum?

Congrats Kyou!

Now I need to follow suit and get Aisa the next time Skypiea Fortnight rolls around, >_>.

I never got an Aisa either but there's really no point into getting her now. She's potentially only useful for her skill and even then there are better cases for using other units over her. Either way, there's no way in hell I'm going to grind the Shandia fortnight again for her skillbooks since her initial cooldown is so high. Until there's a ranking mission for it, I'm perfectly content never touching that fortnight again.

Majukun

so.. the turtles are today? what color? I have to decide between wasting stamina on the perona ranking trying to get those damn 3 gems or doing that

Raxious

Time to try and get that 6* Doffy on a fresh JP account :)

Was able to farm him a bunch of times on global. Wasn't that difficult to be honest.

Edit: 3rd reroll and I pull him, gg :D

Dawg

Reading through the Water 7 arc in the manga and now
I don't want to use Lucci anymore, that asshole!

Raxious

Help me out guys, I did a bit of rerolling for my 2nd JP account and ended up with the following:

- Doffy
- Log Luffy
- SW Shanks
- SW Ace
- Boa
- Crocodile

which one should I use? I'm considering Doffy just cause he's new, but I'm not sure if he's the best pick out there.

Mazre

Help me out guys, I did a bit of rerolling for my 2nd JP account and ended up with the following:

- Doffy
- Log Luffy
- SW Shanks
- SW Ace
- Boa
- Crocodile

which one should I use? I'm considering Doffy just cause he's new, but I'm not sure if he's the best pick out there.

I would go with Luffy since he's most versatile. All others are type or class restricted. 2nd choice would probably be doffy though.

RalchAC

I greatly prefer the once a day "pick your 30 minutes" to the twice a day "Hey you'll get four hours of sleep!" random times

Well, yeah, but I guess after having the "choose your own TT" for 2-3 events in a row they choose something different for a change.

At least they are giving a free gem, as if it was a new island. So be sure to do it at least once!

- Doffy
- Log Luffy
- SW Shanks
- SW Ace
- Boa
- Crocodile

I would go with Log Luffy TBH.

He is a beast, usable since a low level and you will get his sockets in no time.

New class Legends have the problem that there aren't many free units that maximize their potential. Boa and Shanks are type limited. Strong World Ace doesn't seem too noob friendly.

I understand that you would like to start with a bunch of characters that won't be in Global for a while. In that case, just choose Croco or Doffy.

Raxious

Well, yeah, but I guess after having the "choose your own TT" for 2-3 events in a row they choose something different for a change.

At least they are giving a free gem, as if it was a new island. So be sure to do it at least once!

I would go with Log Luffy TBH.

He is a beast, usable since a low level and you will get his sockets in no time.

New class Legends have the problem that there aren't many free units that maximize their potential. Boa and Shanks are type limited. Strong World Ace doesn't seem too noob friendly.

I understand that you would like to start with a bunch of characters that won't be in Global for a while. In that case, just choose Croco or Doffy.

Well I already have a main account on JP which I have Rayleigh on that allows me to clear the content so far released.

However, I also have a tablet I take to school with so I'd love to play on there as well. But I hate to keep switching between devices for just 1 account.

RalchAC

Well I already have a main account on JP which I have Rayleigh on that allows me to clear the content so far released.

However, I also have a tablet I take to school with so I'd love to play on there as well. But I hate to keep switching between devices for just 1 account.

Then just choose whatever you feel is the most fun for you

Hisoka

- Doffy
- Log Luffy
- SW Shanks
- SW Ace
- Boa
- Crocodile

I also rerolled! I got:

> Boa with really bad subs, like... every other pull was crap. But with Kaya! Let's call it the waifu acc.

> Doffy with Vergo, Strong World Franky, Ecki CP9, Pre Towel Nami, ...

> Sabo with evolved Caesar, SW Sanji, Nico Robin, ..

> Sengoku with Vista, Marco, some DEX fat trans woman dunno, ...

> Shanks 6* with Sugar, rest is really bad haha

> Marco 6* with Monet, a STR titty woman, Towel Nami (what's the waifu acc again?), Mr. 2,..

And the Crème de la Crème, the Mr. Prince of all those pulls:

Rayleigh with Marco 6*, this DEX fatty trans woman again, Impact usopp,... (Welp everything is bad, but you have to compensate the luck of two legends on one go i guess.

Yeah, thats about it.
One thing i know now, i don't even have to wait on global until they erase some east blue units, because they fill it with other crap. Like for real, there are so many others which aren't worthy now, the pool of units just gets bigger and bigger.

While rerolling, you get to 37 gems during this sugo, which means i used 35 to pull and 2 to increase box space and get the rest of the email things like princess turtles, evo material and so on. (Not doing so would erase the mails)
I really dig the Doffy and Sabo acc, cause both have one awesome legend and awesome subs. Plottwist on the double legendary acc, i didn't pull them, my mom did haha..
T-T
Now i have to choose, maybe i do some more later.

Oh snap, didn't even noticed the new OT. Dang I'm behind!

But I hopped back enough to ensure I'd get at least a single copy of Doffy. I need to be more active. >_<

Majukun

wait they give a gem? damn i didn't care for the first one.. usually the second one how many hours later it is?

RalchAC

wait they give a gem? damn i didn't care for the first one.. usually the second one how many hours later it is?

It gave me one, but Dandte told me he didn't get one when he did it.

Maybe I skipped it before and that's why I got one... I dunno...

In any case, our next TT is in 2 hours.

Majukun

It gave me one, but Dandte told me he didn't get one when he did it.

Maybe I skipped it before and that's why I got one... I dunno...

In any case, our next TT is in 2 hours.

yeah,time traveled to 2 hours into the future and there was the second red turtle time..but no gem icon..possible you just missed the past ones and this was your first time.

too bad..i think i'll go back trying to do the perona ranking..auto targeting makes it extremely difficult for me

Kyou

That ending slayed me.

The skill is pretty sweet for raids and only has a 16 turn CD.
Hobby-Hobby Fruit
Removes all enemies with HP below 20%
Notes: The special bypasses all known protective buffs. If the enemy can revive after being defeated, however, the special will only reduce the enemy's HP to 0 and trigger their revive effect.
Holy shit

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
The crazy thing is that with all four percent specials, that raid boss is losing 72.6 percent of its HP immediately, with the last special only having to do 8 percent's worth of damage, so it can be finished off by Sugar.

Qmzn

Neo Member
New unit in Japan seems good, lol.

Still have to get bosses down to 91% HP to set it up, but that's not too hard if you have all those beefy units. For more plebian teams, it'd be nice to just take a raid boss down to 25% life or so, drop Mihawk and Sugar, and not have to worry about hitting perfects to avoid the sub-20% death supers. I wonder if toys still drop posters, though.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but couldn't they have just sat around pecking at the toy Aokiji for a really long time with missed attacks? I wanted to see him lose his 999 turn debuff blocker.

Tidd

Meh ._.

After the Doffy special I had perfect orbs and should've killed Jozu turn 1 and Marco within 3 turns. If everything would work perfectly I should've dealt 700k damage to Marco on turn 1 with both Luffys and if I change Doffy's attack as my last hitter to Jozu it will one shot him.
After that I can negate WB's attack with Zoro and hope for 2 meat orbs so I can survive his attack with Alvida. Then Usopp should be ready and after that I get another Zoro negation, if WB is not dead.
The theory is sooo nice. But I choked so hard at the first turn and fucked up the target change. xD

Every try after that died at stage 17-18 because I'm too stupid to hit my perfects.

Kyou

Me this morning: Oh good, lots of QCK units on the friends list, gonna be a good turtle time!
*5pm*
*one boa, one jozu, one jinbei*

Top Bottom