• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Mixed2k

Doffy special maxed, hell yeah brothers !
3/3 heal-lock, I'll use regular stamina next time he shows up, I'm burned from farming him right now.

Now to see if I can clear WB forest with 11 turns Alvida special, such a shame I didn't max her with my 28 copies.

Now where is that GAF friend database ? I need to update my acc there with the new one I've been playing for 2 months or so.

And now to stockpile gems until 3d2y batch, that's the next one right?

bjork

Shanks is extremely rare it seems. I've farmed it repeatedly since it started but without gems and he's shown up three times.

I can't bring myself to feed away the other Shanks versions that I never use, even though I know it's free sockets at this point. I'll get there. That's one thing I'll give OPTC, is that you never completely miss out because content returns. I really like that they put up stuff like Halloween while it's out of season, because waiting an entire year would be cruddy.

Now, if someone wanted to take issue with adjusted drop rates on returning FNs/raids/etc, I wouldn't argue. But it's still nice that it's there.

I think so? If we're going in number order in the character table, that's the next batch. I guess we're never getting those Marveille's editions.

bonkeng

His attack is one of the highest in the game, and he's a 2x ATK/HP captain for slashers, so you'll definitely get some use out of him even if you can't use his special.

(He also takes 1 million less EXP to max than the rest of the raid bosses...never really figured that one out.)

Absolutely! Grab him, even at 40 version. We all start somewhere, but you'll never have a better time to get his special up than now.

I did it! Followed a guide on youtube with this team:

G3/MC
RaidHawk/Alvida
GPU/Arlong

Beat him on my 2nd try. 1st try i failed, then i followed exactly what the youtuber did, i think including the misses lol.

Good thing Doffy dropped as I don't think I can handle farming him consecutively.

Next target, Enel and Aokiji.

Majukun

Doffy special maxed, hell yeah brothers !
3/3 heal-lock, I'll use regular stamina next time he shows up, I'm burned from farming him right now.

Now to see if I can clear WB forest with 11 turns Alvida special, such a shame I didn't max her with my 28 copies.

Now where is that GAF friend database ? I need to update my acc there with the new one I've been playing for 2 months or so.

since we are getting also log luffy's replacement this sugo,it's possible that next we get the strong world guys replecement

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I have been able to do 40 stamina reliably without paying too much attention with

G3/G3
Dex Mihawk/Jozu
GP Usopp/Alvida

Didn't try the 60 because I didn't want to whiff and waste the stamina. But only 1/3 dropped so far. I think my Doflamingo is sitting around 80, but his skill is like 2 or 3, still very low. I think farming Mihawk for Legend sockets broke me on doing raids like a lunatic.

I'm using almost the same team for 60 sta.

G3/G3
Dex Mihawk/Jozu
GP Usopp/Kid

You guys should take a look at my video. :p

Shit's easy with a maax GPU and mihawk

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man once I get him to drop, I'll feel like I've hit a higher tier. I can complete 40 with one gem. It'll be worth getting him. I'm like, on the cusp of having what I'd call a good set of people. Managed Eneru a few weeks ago, that was a big breakthrough for me.

bjork

You guys should take a look at my video. :p

Shit's easy with a maax GPU and mihawk

remember to like and sub thanks for watching

Man once I get him to drop, I'll feel like I've hit a higher tier. I can complete 40 with one gem. It'll be worth getting him. I'm like, on the cusp of having what I'd call a good set of people. Managed Eneru a few weeks ago, that was a big breakthrough for me.

He's definitely key. I would say that even if the 60 is giving you trouble, he's worth using multiple gems on because he's more useful than many of the dudes you can get in RR. Especially better than Nojiko.

Kyou

I subscribe to the theory that if spending 5 gems is what you need to do to get a raid boss you're still good because they're better than almost anything you could pull with those gems

bjork

It feels weird to have almost too much to do, after playing from the beginning. I remember taking a break at work to do the first turtle time at midnight, because I didn't know when it would be back.

Now it's more a matter of picking what to focus on, which can be tough.

MiTYH

It feels weird to have almost too much to do, after playing from the beginning. I remember taking a break at work to do the first turtle time at midnight, because I didn't know when it would be back.

Now it's more a matter of picking what to focus on, which can be tough.

I hear you. I used to have alarms on my phone to hit the turtle times. Now I can't remember the last one I did that wasn't CYO time.

That said, I'm happy for more raid times. It means more chances for sockets, less time hoarding them for skillup evens. I'm SO CLOSE to maxing BB and MC that I'll throw copies at them since they're easy bosses.

Only downside is ones like Enel and Doffy, because two 60-stamina games of 5-min each and you're done for about 10 hours

Mixed2k

87 days f2p account, today I maxed Doffy like I posted before and beat Whitebeard forest.

The last stage was a ride of emotions, first I was so happy that I got there (to be fair I only tried like 5 times before), then I managed to fuck up and didn't kill Jozu before he used his special. I was so sad that I kept screwing even more missing some damage.
All hope was lost, my 11-turn Alvida was going to fail me, Whitebeard was going to hit me with his full power. But out of the blue, 3 red orbs appear on my 2 Luffys+Alvida, I thought to myself, MAYBE just maybe I got enough damage to kill him, and I did !

Let's be real, Log Luffy is OP as fuck I shouldn't have cleared the forest.

Kyou

wxdu6nJ.jpg

It's beautiful

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
It's beautiful

Joining in on the fun! Thanks to everyone for putting their Monster Choppers up.

It took me 57 copies, but I figured I should gem now rather than spread it out and let them take up box space. That last Special level took like 14 copies.

I went with Bind and Autoheal sockets, and maxed those, too. It seems like Autoheal should be good for slasher teams, with the Coffin Boat and all. I was in part basing it on the gamewith recommendations:
https://xn--pck6bvfc.gamewith.jp/article/show/9035

I assumed the "Stable Cheats" translation meant consistent raids/training islands.

I'm waiting for the 2X Super Success to max his level.

Raid Doffy is probably the best character in the game.

At the very least he's a crucial friend captain, but with the recent update it pays off even more to have your own too now. I rarely stack two of him unless it would prove beneficial for more than the health, but being able to select a Doffy team and watch no end of them show up in my friend list then swap out to a Mihawk captain team is endlessly useful.

Not to even mention how amazing a double Doffy team can be with a Marco to back it up. I can't imagine how crazy a team you could build with him if you had access to every legend and no crew capacity limiting you. Just sticking an INThawk with Doffy/Doffy is a 16k hp boost alone. Really wish I had some more RR legend slashers for that reason.

RedBoot

Went 7 of 24 on skill-ups, which is actually pretty lucky. Down to 19 turn count now, would've been nicer to hit 17 but I had no time to farm midday. It'll have to wait for next time.

On the plus side, I did get 5 despair sockets with him (and exactly zero bind sockets in all of those copies), so now between Dofy and Young Arlong, I'm already hitting level one despair resist. That's going to be useful.

Going to take a break (Dofy's stage takes a long time, 5-7 minute runs suck) then try to get some rainbow hermit crabs. I need like four. :(

bonkeng

Which of the 40stam raid bosses are worth farming for skill ups?

Mihawk
Chopper
Blackbeard
Ivankov
Garp

I guess Mihawk should be the priority, but how about the rest? Since they're all coming in july and i have limited gems, might as well focus on one or two.

RedBoot

Which of the 40stam raid bosses are worth farming for skill ups?

Mihawk
Chopper
Blackbeard
Ivankov
Garp

I guess Mihawk should be the priority, but how about the rest? Since they're all coming in july and i have limited gems, might as well focus on one or two.

Mihawk, definitely. I'd say he's the most important raid boss to max of all.

Chopper's primary use is his captain ability, so the special is mostly just a bonus.

BB's skill is useful for other raid bosses (Dofy, Duval), so it's worth getting around to eventually.

I've actually gotten a ton of use out of Iva, but most people generally don't bother with him. You also don't even really need to max him since he starts pretty low to begin with. You'll need Capone or Candy Sanji to pair with him to really get usage out of his special. That said, he's got a lot of sockets, so if you have some useful QCK captains, he can be a solid crew member. Low priority, though.

I maxed Garp a while back for his combo with Bon Clay, but I haven't used it much. :( Still, it gets a PSY team full orbs, so that's something. More important if you have a lot of PSY units (Legend Shanks, particularly).

bonkeng

Mihawk, definitely. I'd say he's the most important raid boss to max of all.

Chopper's primary use is his captain ability, so the special is mostly just a bonus.

BB's skill is useful for other raid bosses (Dofy, Duval), so it's worth getting around to eventually.

I've actually gotten a ton of use out of Iva, but most people generally don't bother with him. You also don't even really need to max him since he starts pretty low to begin with. You'll need Capone or Candy Sanji to pair with him to really get usage out of his special. That said, he's got a lot of sockets, so if you have some useful QCK captains, he can be a solid crew member. Low priority, though.

I maxed Garp a while back for his combo with Bon Clay, but I haven't used it much. :( Still, it gets a PSY team full orbs, so that's something. More important if you have a lot of PSY units (Legend Shanks, particularly).

Will farm mihawk with gems then. He comes on Aug 1, so we have 30 days to save gems lol.

I do have legend Shanks, so that means i will farm Garp too.

Thanks a lot man :)

bjork

I only wound up with 2 copies, but I got one skill up. That's a 50% success rate. But I think it still takes 25 turns or something for my Doflamingo's skill. I'll get there one day.

RedBoot

Geez sounds like Doffy Part 3 is next week!?

is BN trying to catch up to Japan or something?

Not specifically, but if the redone SW Strawhats are coming to Global, then they'd have an extra two sugo batches in the can, so maybe they're clearing out the Doffy Pirates real quick.

I'm still going to wait for the official announcement before I believe Doffy 3 is coming, but I guess the time travel did show it (their spots are in the Piratedex, too). Time to start hoping to pull Corazon. I know he's a "weak" legend, but he'd be fun as hell to play around with.

Not specifically, but if the redone SW Strawhats are coming to Global, then they'd have an extra two sugo batches in the can, so maybe they're clearing out the Doffy Pirates real quick.

I'm still going to wait for the official announcement before I believe Doffy 3 is coming, but I guess the time travel did show it (their spots are in the Piratedex, too). Time to start hoping to pull Corazon. I know he's a "weak" legend, but he'd be fun as hell to play around with.

Part of me is annoyed that he works so well with Log Luffy. As if LL owners didn't have easy enough of a time clearing content.

Majukun

Oh my god i tried some runs at alubarna because the only characters i have not maxed from ganfall's fortnight are him and bonney ,and none of them interest me,looking for my second crocodile and this time he fucking dropped
and just in time for collecting his skillbooks in the T bone FN

Kyou

went over to Shanks for a few runs because the only thing I really need from Ganfor is one more level on Enel

I think I might be switching back because I'm just getting abject garbage from shanks. Cool, thanks for the mob characters and four purple giant books. Super awesome.

bjork

Oh my god i tried some runs at alubarna because the only characters i have not maxed from ganfall's fortnight are him and bonney ,and none of them interest me,looking for my second crocodile and this time he fucking dropped
and just in time for collecting his skillbooks in the T bone FN

The feeling of my second croc finally dropping was so great. ^5

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
5 full stamina bars later and not a single Shanks showed up....

What the hell..

RedBoot

Well, time traveling was correct. Doffy 3 is coming this week. Different rates each day, the first day has Doffy 1 & 3 boosted, and the second has Doffy 2 and some early RRs that we all probably have already. :p Oh, and New Log Luffy is here too, that's probably important to note.

bjork

Damn, only 3 sockets left for my Shanks but now he won't drop anymore... Almost 20 runs without any Shanks...

Don't feel bad, I only had four total, I think. At this rate, I need another 6-7 Buggy island weeks at least, if I were to even get close to finishing sockets.

Hana-Bi

Don't feel bad, I only had four total, I think. At this rate, I need another 6-7 Buggy island weeks at least, if I were to even get close to finishing sockets.
Yeah, and then I fed three Shanks and got no useful sockets... Really wanted to max his sockets but I think I don't want to try it anymore...

Feeling a little swamped with the rush of Sugofest events. Haven't had a chance to actually build my gems up again yet at all and I really should get a copy of Enel who may require gems. Plus I need more seahorses to evolve some of my characters.

So much to do, so little stamina.

MiTYH

Feeling a little swamped with the rush of Sugofest events. Haven't had a chance to actually build my gems up again yet at all and I really should get a copy of Enel who may require gems. Plus I need more seahorses to evolve some of my characters.

Agreed. I might actually stick to my one free pull and save the gems. I just got 10 from day 500 but still, not enough

Top Bottom