• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

I spent all of my gems in the last Sugo. So I only have a few right now. I'll do one or two pulls then save them for the next time Mihawk shows up, so I can socket my shiny new IntHawk (I'm guessing Lock, Despair, CD, Orbs would be ideal, not quite sure).

Hana-Bi

Yes, I've finished my Tour de Force and max socket my Shanks. Took me around 50 Shanks, so Iwas quite lucky, the last three sockets were a pain though.

First three Shanks at once -> no useful sockets. Realized that there are 10 sockets instead of 8 (don't know why I thought there are just 8). Realized it could take quite a bit of time to max it. Then I fed only one Shanks at a time. Three times. No useful sockets. Then I farmed three more Shanks and I finally got two useful sockets. For the last socket I needed 5 Shanks.

Well, I think I needed 30-35 gems + natural stamina to max him but I got enough exp + turtles and pigs that those 6-7 God Coby Sugo pulls were worth it. :)

bjork

I think I have 11 gems right now or something. I'll throw the pulls and we'll see. Expecting some more Baroque Works dudes, but I'd love to be surprised.

I spent all of my gems in the last Sugo. So I only have a few right now. I'll do one or two pulls then save them for the next time Mihawk shows up, so I can socket my shiny new IntHawk (I'm guessing Lock, Despair, CD, Orbs would be ideal, not quite sure).

That's what I went with. I know some swap CD or orbs out for auto-heal, but I don't have enough of those on my other guys for auto-heal to even be useful.

RedBoot

T-Bone seems tough so far. That Lock Int is a bitch

Yeah, trying to figure out a burst team to just bypass that entirely.

Whitey Bay (Captain)
Towel Nami (Friend Captain)
Nico Robin
Don Krieg/Poison Croc
Log Nami/Noland
Kimono Tashigi/Mr. 3

Go into the round with all specials ready, use everything, and he'll die due to the poison afterwards. Works, but with my levels I need at least 1 matching orb.

Special stage here is just T-Bone, but he can drop SW Shanks books (or himself, maybe? I got a book).

Also, Jerry is a weirdo.

Kyou

Yeah, trying to figure out a burst team to just bypass that entirely.

Whitey Bay (Captain)
Towel Nami (Friend Captain)
Nico Robin
Don Krieg/Poison Croc
Log Nami/Noland
Kimono Tashigi/Mr. 3

Go into the round with all specials ready, use everything, and he'll die due to the poison afterwards. Works, but with my levels I need at least 1 matching orb.

Special stage here is just T-Bone, but he can drop SW Shanks books (or himself, maybe? I got a book).

Also, Jerry is a weirdo.
I managed to beat 30 but I'm not sure if it's reliable

Ray/Ray/Moria/Robin/Qck Iva/Sugar

Carefully burst on turn 1 and get T-Bone as close to 20% as I can, following turn use rayleighs and Sunny's specials to bring him under 20 and then Sugar him.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
i beat 30 with an Enel team but that was too slow for me so i tried it with a Sengoku team and this is way faster, so yeah i'm using Sengoku.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Loving how I've mostly socketed my TNami and Robin, only have to delay 1 turn since Krieg doesn't have the appropriate special level; way easier than Ganfor since I had to use G3 then. :/

Kyou

Tried Tbone 15 stam. Do we really have to wait his 4turn invincibility before we can kill him?

if you have a skill that does damage it can finish him off if he's got low enough HP

"Can't be KOed" should really say "Can't be KOed by your regular attacks"

RedBoot

Yup. Poison is your best bet since it'll trigger before he can do an attack/special himself. So pull out your Kriegs and your Crocs.

bonkeng

if you have a skill that does damage it can finish him off if he's got low enough HP

"Can't be KOed" should really say "Can't be KOed by your regular attacks"

Yup. Poison is your best bet since it'll trigger before he can do an attack/special himself. So pull out your Kriegs and your Crocs.

Ohhh so that's how it is.

I guess prison croc will be useful now.

So hit him with poison first before anything else right?

Kyou

Ohhh so that's how it is.

I guess prison croc will be useful now.

So hit him with poison first before anything else right?

You'll want to do it before you get him down to <%20. Once he hits under 20 he'll give himself actual invincibility for a number of turns(2 I think?) and nothing will hurt him

edit: I switched out Sugar for Krieg myself. 1,000,000% more reliable, but at what cost?!

Heng

I think this FN is pretty easy with the right team. I've been using Whitey Bay + Rayleigh, Crocodile, Don Krieg, Robin, and GP Usopp. Only problem is my Don Krieg has no special level so I have to stall for so long...

At least I'm getting a ton of Crocodile books, maybe I'll feed it to him even though there's no skill rate up. I could eventually swap between the different versions of Crocodile and replace Don with someone with more attack.

MiTYH

Very torn on this new fortnight. On the one hand, INThawk teams with HW Brook make this easy as pie. And I need me some T-Bone since he's the best PSY slasher out there now.

On the other hand, I need absolutely 0 of these skillbooks.

Ah well, at least it's an easier farming than Ganfor, I hate having to rely on G3 teams

bjork

I beat T-Bone 30s without much trouble, but I used this team and I totally recognize it's easy mode

Rayleigh/Rayleigh
Legend Mihawk/Sabo
GP Usopp/Sengoku

Really, I think you just need to be able to stall for Usopp's special, and then if you have a fixed damage special, you can bypass the no-death barrier thing. Right? So like a Vista, or a DJ Sanji. What about Krieg's boat? I didn't even think about it until now, but it might work.

I almost forgot this FN has SW Shanks books until I got a chest drop on the secret stage. That's okay though because I hear SW Shanks owners love to farm.

MiTYH

Also for those without poison, but with a strong enough team, the ship reward from Beartie gives 5000 damage each turn. It can KO T-bone when he's at low HP, if you can get him there without him healing.

Personally, I'm using HW Brook for quick health and poison, working fine on an INTHawk slasher team

EDIT: Also, there's a secret stage where T-Bone appears, heals two allies, and leaves while dropping. That was a nice surprise.

RedBoot

Man, as much fun as the INT Burst team I posted above is, Sengoku is just so much easier. GP Usopp, Krieg, and two high attack INT characters is all you need.

Very torn on this new fortnight. On the one hand, INThawk teams with HW Brook make this easy as pie. And I need me some T-Bone since he's the best PSY slasher out there now.

On the other hand, I need absolutely 0 of these skillbooks.

I do use Koza now and then, so his books are worth it for me (helps that I've gotten like eight of them from 4 runs already). And Poison Croc's useful for Princess Turtles. So there's that. Hard to get excited about Lion Song, X-Drake, or DeClavan books though. Still gonna farm as many T-Bones as I can.

I almost forgot this FN has SW Shanks books until I got a chest drop on the secret stage. That's okay though because I hear SW Shanks owners love to farm.

Ha, I was thinking about that. Poor Shanks owners already spent all of last week farming for him, now they get to do it again! I've actually gotten more Shanks books than I have T-Bones so far, but that's because I don't have SW Shanks. :p

Heng

I beat T-Bone 30s without much trouble, but I used this team and I totally recognize it's easy mode

Rayleigh/Rayleigh
Legend Mihawk/Sabo
GP Usopp/Sengoku

Really, I think you just need to be able to stall for Usopp's special, and then if you have a fixed damage special, you can bypass the no-death barrier thing. Right? So like a Vista, or a DJ Sanji. What about Krieg's boat? I didn't even think about it until now, but it might work.
You can bypass the death prevention buff with fixed damage, however, in this FN when you bring Tbone under 20%, he'll prevent all damage for 2 turns so it would be pointless to bring Sanji/Vista just for their fixed damage.

MiTYH

Alright, who's best to start feeding RCV cotton candy to after Enel? I just hit 100 today and need to start thinking. My INTHawk gets all HP/ATK ones until he's maxed, which is almost done for HP actually.

I had originally started GP, before Enel, just because he's a staple in so many teams. Not really sure who else to give a RCV boost to.

The only other legend I have is Lucci, and RCV is pointless on him since his Captain ability sets RCV to zero.

Alright, who's best to start feeding RCV cotton candy to after Enel? I just hit 100 today and need to start thinking. My INTHawk gets all HP/ATK ones until he's maxed, which is almost done for HP actually.

I had originally started GP, before Enel, just because he's a staple in so many teams. Not really sure who else to give a RCV boost to.

The only other legend I have is Lucci, and RCV is pointless on him since his Captain ability sets RCV to zero.

Feed it to a penguin, favorite it, and then hope to pull a Boa one day.

Tidd

If you have Int Ivankov give them to him since his special benefits from more rcv.

RedBoot

Ugh, finally. After about 500 stamina, I finally got Patty to drop. You can do the math on how many 6 stamina runs that equals, because I don't want to know. :p

Things that dropped before Patty:

Carne: 7 copies
Patty Berry Bags: 8 bags
Zeff: 1 copy

What did they do to the friend list? I only have like less than 10 captains to choose from.

Edit: relog fixed it. Weird bug though.

Yeah, that bug(?) has been around since the beginning. For whatever reason, you lose friend captains from the list the longer the game has been open/running in the background. I've had times where I tried to run a quest and was greeted with an empty FC list.

Restarting fixes it all, so it's not a big deal, but it's kind of odd.

bonkeng

Guys what are you planning to socket tbone?

Is Bind and Despair still the go to for Tbone?

For the 3rd slot, I'm torn between Heal and CD. Or Matching Orbs also good?

I'll be using Tbone for Slasher, Psy and Senguku team since his Atk is good enough.

mileS

Tried a couple Rayleigh teams for T-Bone at first but I like this

Sengoku
Nico Robin
GPU
Don Krieg (doesn't matter the special lvl or character lvl itself. Mine is only 28.)
Vista (level 50 unevoled, this can be replaced with anything honestly. I just picked him for the dmg special just in case) Wanted to use Log Nami but she is still level 1 :(

Burst T-Bone to 50% or w/e. Use Kriegs special and finish him off next turn. Even if you get the PSY debuff on the 6th stage its no big deal and honestly still easier than Rayleigh teams for me. If I had a max special GPU the Rayleigh teams might pull ahead for me.

Kyou

Guys what are you planning to socket tbone?

Is Bind and Despair still the go to for Tbone?

For the 3rd slot, I'm torn between Heal and CD. Or Matching Orbs also good?

I'll be using Tbone for Slasher, Psy and Senguku team since his Atk is good enough.

I fed my first copies to my Tbone and got Bind x2, Healx2 and Silence

so... I guess he decided for me.

Kumo

Stocked up on 60 turtles/pigs. 0 super success.

Level up a pig using fodder right afterwards. Super Success!

This game knows man, it fucking knows...

bjork

I have about 10-15 runs or so on t-bone and he's dropped twice. Hoping to get him evolved and socketed, but it's not looking so good thus far.

Hana-Bi

Man my friend list is making me sad. Maybe 80% are using Ray or Sengoku and sadly I don't have them (most wanted legends for me).

Like the fortnight though. I can get my SW Shanks books and get turtles and pigs for my Monet and Senor Pink.

My psy burst team should be quite good:

SW Shanks
Rakuyo
Senor Pink
Monet
Impact Usopp

Will replace Rakuyo with Raid Boa and will probably run with this team as my story mission clearing team (instead of a raid Mihawk team).

Won't pull this sugo. Don't really think the new units are that important and I will (hopefully) wait till there is a Law+Gold only+Multipull Sugo to pull again. :)

RedBoot

Won't pull this sugo. Don't really think the new units are that important and I will (hopefully) wait till there is a Law+Gold only+Multipull Sugo to pull again. :)

I wouldn't call any of them vital (though Gladius is a straight upgrade from Ace for QCK leads), but there's some good units in there. Machvise is underwhelming (decent special though) and Violet's more of a curiosity than anything else, but Gladius, Dellinger, and Diamante all make good leads or stat-sticks.

My hope for this sugo is to pull Caesar, Trebol, or Diamante so I can have a good Driven lead. The Wapol fortnight (though still a while off) only allows Shooters or Driven and I'm going to need to farm it for Legend Marco books.

Or they could give me Corazon, I could live with that too. :p

Hana-Bi

I wouldn't call any of them vital (though Gladius is a straight upgrade from Ace for QCK leads), but there's some good units in there. Machvise is underwhelming (decent special though) and Violet's more of a curiosity than anything else, but Gladius, Dellinger, and Diamante all make good leads or stat-sticks.

My hope for this sugo is to pull Caesar, Trebol, or Diamante so I can have a good Driven lead. The Wapol fortnight (though still a while off) only allows Shooters or Driven and I'm going to need to farm it for Legend Marco books.

Or they could give me Corazon, I could live with that too. :p

Yeah, my "problem" is that I have almost every rr unit (Blamenco and Sugar are the ones that I miss and that are quite good), so I have Trebol and Caesar. Will wait for more new batches or a gold only sugo (last sugo was quite the silver fest).

MiTYH

I'm going to try my best and stick to ONE pull this sugo. Not enough units I need besides legends, and I spent so many gems last time that I want to build up a stockpile.

Here comes Miss Goldenweek..

Kyou

Enel is up. I totally forgot about him.

Going with Doffy/Doffy/Mihawk/Law/Apoo/Marco. Seems like that'll make it pretty easy?

Enel is up. I totally forgot about him.

Going with Doffy/Doffy/Mihawk/Law/Apoo/Marco. Seems like that'll make it pretty easy?

Enel can stay there. Even with my double Doffy team he's still beating the crap out of me at 30 stam with the 10% drop chance. I have all of those characters available but I'm not expecting success at any level. Hate to think what 60 stam would be like.

MiTYH

Forgot how much I HATE Enel raids. Team just doesn't have the skillups for it.Or something. Running Doffy/Doffy/Law/Mihawk/Apoo/Doublefinger. Got Enel to just about 1/2 health, used Law, Apoo, Doffy, and Doublefinger, and STILL couldnt burst him down. Maybe if I had waited for Mihawk too, but with what was left I doubt it

Sticking to 40 stamina and taking my chances

EDIT: First run, he dropped. Niceee

EDIT: 2/2 for 40 stam, luck don't fail me for sugo!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Oh yeah.

2016-07-0817_38_56-blwduq5.png

RedBoot

https://youtu.be/1djAlcM8oEg
You need everyone to be under 22 turns to clear this with ease otherwise you'll have to find another way to stall.

Yeah, this is what I'm running, with Law instead of SW Zoro. It works, but there's too much randomness in there with Law's special. Zoro guarantees three orbs (which is all you need thanks to Doffy), while Law can give you none at times. :p

Might try and find a more "consistent" strategy. Either that or just wait for next time and try to max Doffy's level, mine is still only 72 so I'm leaving a couple hundred ATK on the table.

MiTYH

So sugo soon for Global. Is there one day that seems better than the other? Both are DEX up as far as I can tell

RedBoot

So sugo soon for Global. Is there one day that seems better than the other? Both are DEX up as far as I can tell

Day 1 is Doffy 1 and 3 boosted, so you have a (hypothetical) good chance at Caesar or Dellinger. Corazon is also double-boosted, for whatever slight increase that gives legends.

Day 2 is Doffy 2 and some earlier RRs, so you get better chances for Giolla and Lion Song Zoro. New Log Luffy also has a boost.

Basically, Day 1 is significantly better unless you specifically want New Log Luffy (and pulling just for a legend will likely end in tears). If you want Doffy 2 characters then Day 2 is also better, though with only a single boost you may want to hold off.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Day 1 is Doffy 1 and 3 boosted, so you have a (hypothetical) good chance at Caesar or Dellinger. Corazon is also double-boosted, for whatever slight increase that gives legends.

Day 2 is Doffy 2 and some earlier RRs, so you get better chances for Giolla and Lion Song Zoro. New Log Luffy also has a boost.

Basically, Day 1 is significantly better unless you specifically want New Log Luffy (and pulling just for a legend will likely end in tears). If you want Doffy 2 characters then Day 2 is also better, though with only a single boost you may want to hold off.

It's probably worth noting that G3 and Robin are boosted day 2, though it's a single boost. Both can be pretty game changing RR units.

mileS

Something they did on their end (recently with one of the last updates) has made playing this game on my phone a chore. The loading screens or "connecting" thing in the corner with the ship takes 2-3 times as long now (no matter how strong my wifi connection is) and the game has been crashing quite a bit.

Right now I'm stuck in a loop. Died on Enel, was planning on using some gems to continue, just to finally get the unit at the least. Everytime I continue battle now I crash. Oh my....

Top Bottom