• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

RedBoot

It's probably worth noting that G3 and Robin are boosted day 2, though it's a single boost. Both can be pretty game changing RR units.

Yeah, I'm just assuming more people are missing Doffy 1+3 units than Doffy 2 + Early RRs. Any time you're gunning for a specific unit you go for their boost, though I'd probably wait for a double boost if possible.

Day 2 is also risky since the double boosted units (Giolla and Lion Song) are pretty poor even if you don't have them yet.

Heng

Yeah, this is what I'm running, with Law instead of SW Zoro. It works, but there's too much randomness in there with Law's special. Zoro guarantees three orbs (which is all you need thanks to Doffy), while Law can give you none at times. :p

Might try and find a more "consistent" strategy. Either that or just wait for next time and try to max Doffy's level, mine is still only 72 so I'm leaving a couple hundred ATK on the table.
Yeah Law is a pain in the ass. You could always reroll the slots if he doesn't give you 3, but sometimes it can take forever. I had to do 20+ rerolls just to get 3 orbs. I don't think there's another DEX unit in global that can give you 3 DEX orbs more consistently.

Tidd

I said I would only pull twice but ended up with 5. <.<

Got Marchise and Viola.
Dupes were Monet, and 2 silver.

RedBoot

Did a few pulls, got nothing good. Dupe Apoo was the most notable pull. :p

Been having bad luck the past few sugos. I want another Gold-only fest.

bzzt

Neo Member
Good luck on your pulls everyone, I think I'll do 2 pulls each day. Can't be worse than dokkan, literally went 3 SSRs in 131 pulls.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/4qkgax/new_log_luffy/ It's worse like they removed everything which made Log Luffy's artwork great.

Thanks, eh i like it, doesn't look that much different from the first one.

Edit:
jr4afnfnqd6x.png

Was only going to do 6 pulls but did 3 more on top of that:

Crocus (bleh)
Evolved Bellmere (bleh)
Chaka (urgh)

AND THEN:

AWWWWWW YEAH!

Helmeppo (bleh)
Unevolved Caesar (duuuupe)
Machvise (new but not that great)
Evolved Bellmere (again...)
Unevolved Kaku (duuuupe)

Now that I have both Marco and Boa legends, my QCK team potential is looking pretty beastly right now.

bjork

alt account had two pulls ready:
Base Nami
Zoro with the swirly stuff (pre-Ashura)

figured that was a bad omen, but I had four pulls on my main so I just went for it
Box Kaku (dupe)
Base Dellinger
Base Machvise
Base Jimbei (dupe)

So all in all, not horrible. After back-to-back legends last time, I was expecting all silvers.

Kyou

Is new luffy considered the same unit as LL?

I wonder how it will work with the friends using same captain thing

Dandte

Only wanted to do one pull

Ceasar! :D

Ok let's do one more

Ms golden time, gold poster

I shoud have stayed with one pull.

Majukun

I'll try not to pull..i don't have that many gems and i want to go back to before the cp9 sugofest when i was always between 70 and 100 gems.

also i have the impression that the next batch will be the substitutes for the strong world characters

bonkeng

4 pulls

Kaya bleh
Lion Song Zoro new
Baby 5 new
Cesar dupe

Got Baby 5, so I'm satisfied.

Anyway, I hope the New Log Luffy recognizes the Old Log as same Captain, otherwise, it will be difficult for us Old Log users when eventually some will quit and no more friends for us :(

Did 1 yolo pull and got my 4th hack dupe.

Like Majukun I'm keeping my gem spendage as low as possible though, I wanna go back over 100 gems like prior to the legend boosted sugo.

In fact, even at that point I might keep to 1 pull per sugo max. I much prefer spending my gems on the special sugos that do stuff like boosting legends or excluding silvers.

Hana-Bi

Okay, I didn't want to pull this sugo (again) but I'm weak when it comes to sugos (shouldn' log in during sugos) but I made one pull:

Violet. Okay, nice should pull one more time.

Buffalo (new) so pull one more time.

Base Zorro (eh) don't want to end with an silver so pull one more time.

Kaye (eh) silver so pull one more time.

Miss Valentine (eh) silver so pull one more time.

DeCalvan Brothers (dupe) gold but hey one more yolo pull should be okay.

Red poster ... Croc, yeah!

7 pulls, 2 new units and legend Croc. Really great sugo for me. :) Now I need to look into possible teams for Croc (and sockets). Is auto heal good for him?

RedBoot

Did one more pull and got Violet. Not the best, but at least I finally got a new unit. :p

Her scan ability lasts for 99 turns but does get cleared if you advance a stage, so I guess you gotta save it for the boss. Though with all the resources we have, I'm probably more likely to use her to speed up other Fighter/Cerebral characters.

Red poster ... Croc, yeah!

7 pulls, 2 new units and legend Croc. Really great sugo for me. :) Now I need to look into possible teams for Croc (and sockets). Is auto heal good for him?

Croc wants low health, so auto heal probably isn't the best for him. I'm going to go Lock/Despair/Cooldown/Slot Rate with mine, though I think I'm like 2 of 20 on that so far. :p

Hana-Bi

Croc wants low health, so auto heal probably isn't the best for him. I'm going to go Lock/Despair/Cooldown/Slot Rate with mine, though I think I'm like 2 of 20 on that so far. :p

Yeah, I read some posts about Croc but I think one unit with auto heal is vital for bosses with hp reduction when you have only 1hp left.

I hope we get the new Robin and raid Kuma soon, so that I can make this team:

Croc/Croc
Heracles/Kuma
Kalifa/Robin

With this team you can get your Bind/Despair/CD sockets quite easily (Croc, Kalifa, Robin) and you can even get 100% map and poison resistance, which should be quite useful for this team. :)

bjork

My Miss Goldenweek is Lv MAX and Skill MAX, yet the sockets are 1 orbs/3 cooldown. I wish you could see a list of who you pulled and how many times. I bet I've pulled her at least 30x.

i`m new to this game and this is my first Sugo Fest. I dont think i got anything good but i dont know. Is any one of them useful:

-Scratchmen Apoo
-Bellmere
-Inazuma
-Monet
-Mr 2. Bon Clay ( Bombardier Arabesque) i have two of them. This one has that subtitle and has 4 stars. The normal Bon Clay i have has 3.
-Nojiko
-Hotori and Kotori

bjork

i`m new to this game and this is my first Sugo Fest. I dont think i got anything good but i dont know. Is any one of them useful:

-Scratchmen Apoo
-Bellmere
-Inazuma
-Monet
-Mr 2. Bon Clay ( Bombardier Arabesque) i have two of them. This one has that subtitle and has 4 stars. The normal Bon Clay i have has 3.
-Nojiko
-Hotori and Kotori

- Apoo is a good addition to DEX teams and great captain for blue turtle times.
- Inazuma is a decent QCK unit that is outclassed by some, but I want to say I saw his special listed in some really specific team build... can't recall for what, though, heh.
- 4* Mr 2 is good in PSY teams because his special can combine with Garp for a full set of yellow orbs.
- Monet has a special that delays and also increases damage to delayed enemies, so that's great.

I don't know that Bellemere, Nojiko, or Hotori/Kotori have anything you can't get from another character, but I've kept them all for some reason.

thanks :) gonna play some more to collect more rainbow gems. Hope i get someone great in the next 48 hours.

btw. Monet has 30 cost so i cant even use her in a team effectively right now^^ i`m at 45 max.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
thanks :) gonna play some more to collect more rainbow gems. Hope i get someone great in the next 48 hours.

btw. Monet has 30 cost so i cant even use her in a team effectively right now^^ i`m at 45 max.

Monet, Apoo, and Inazuma are the standouts in your list there for sure.

If you just started, you may want to consider rerolling an account until you get a powerful Legend character (6 Star) that only appears during Sugofests. Definitely not necessary, but it can help if you're really vying for a particular character. Otherwise, welcome to the game and have fun.

Monet, Apoo, and Inazuma are the standouts in your list there for sure.

If you just started, you may want to consider rerolling an account until you get a Legend (6 Star) that only appears during Sugofests. Definitely not necessary, but it can help if you're really vying for a particular character. Otherwise, welcome to the game and have fun.

i`m at Arlong Park right now. i dont know if i want to restart everything. Cant they ban my account if i reroll to many times?

edit: just googled rerolling and i didnt know that i can "save" my progress. So even if i delete the game now i can get everything other than my gems ( i dont have any right now) and collected friendslist back anyway. So i think i`ll try the rerolling and see what RNGesus gives me.

Hana-Bi

i`m at Arlong Park right now. i dont know if i want to restart everything. Cant they ban my account if i reroll to many times?

edit: just googled rerolling and i didnt know that i can "save" my progress. So even if i delete the game now i can get everything other than my gems ( i dont have any right now) and collected friendslist back anyway. So i think i`ll try the rerolling and see what RNGesus gives me.

Well, you'll get everything back if you just copy your info and give yourself a password. You only loose gems if you switch from ios <-> android. :)

i rerolled and got Eustass Kid and Baby 5 hmm... i like both but now i got the urge to get something even better... if i issue a password for this team do i lose my first team?

edit: Eustass Kid seems to be pretty great. If i dont get a great pull in the next 2 rerolls i stick with Kidd.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
i rerolled and got Eustass Kid and Baby 5 hmm... i like both but now i got the urge to get something even better... if i issue a password for this team do i lose my first team?

edit: Eustass Kid seems to be pretty great. If i dont get a great pull in the next 2 rerolls i stick with Kidd.

I think if you're going to bother rerolling, I'd keep doing it until you pull a Legend (Red Poster). Otherwise, I'd just stick with your first account. Is there a particular Legend you'd like to have?

I think if you're going to bother rerolling, I'd keep doing it until you pull a Legend (Red Poster). Otherwise, I'd just stick with your first account. Is there a particular Legend you'd like to have?

isnt eustass kid a good character for my future team? but a red poster would be awesome. If i get one i will update my post^^

edit: Luffy , Whitebeard, Ace Marco or Sabo would be great. but i dont remember what i can pull in this sugofest.

Hana-Bi

Since I didn't reroll at the beginning I'm not sure but I think you create a new account while rerolling. If you save your friend number + password this particular account is "save" and can be used again.

You need to be cautious though: once you enter your password to get your account back you must issue a new password if you want to switch between accounts.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
isnt eustass kid a good character for my future team? but a red poster would be awesome. If i get one i will update my post^^

edit: Luffy , Whitebeard, Ace Marco or Sabo would be great. but i dont remember what i can pull in this sugofest.

Kid's a great rare recruit unit. The reason why I would suggest rerolling until you pull a Legend is just because they can only be pulled during Sugofest, and are often very strong gamechanging characters that have longevity. Legends tend to be difficult to get, especially for f2p players. You can pull any of the Legends during the Sugofest, just some are boosted (well, one - Corazon).

Did a few rerolls and managed a Caeser + Legend Crocodile account. It's yours if you want it.

WOW that would be really great if you could pm me that account. You are the best !!!

i just got a gear 3rd Luffy and am waiting now for the download to end to see what second recruit i get but if it`s a bad one i would love your account

what helps more in the long run? Luffy gear 3 or Croco? everytime i see people say they got Crocodile they freak out so i guess croc.

edit: got somebody called Morning star rakuyo... no clue who that is^^

and i guess i can get luffy gear 3 as a normal rare recruit right?

your croco account would be great :)

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
WOW that would be really great if you could pm me that account. You are the best !!!

i just got a gear 3rd Luffy and am waiting now for the download to end to see what second recruit i get but if it`s a bad one i would love your account

what helps more in the long run? Luffy gear 3 or Croco? everytime i see people say they got Crocodile they freak out so i guess croc.

edit: got somebody called Morning star rakuyo... no clue who that is^^

and i guess i can get luffy gear 3 as a normal rare recruit right?

your croco account would be great :)

Honestly, it's kind of a judgment call. Gear 3 is practically a legend, he's so good. He can be pulled inside and outside of a Sugofest, but that doesn't mean he's necessarily easy to pull. He's also boosted tomorrow for part 2 of the Sugofest.

Crocodile is a ridiculous unit in the late game with the proper support and planning, but he also won't help carry you through the early game like some other Legends or Gear 3. Caeser is also a really strong unit, and the best Driven class captain available, but you're not going to get that many early good Driven characters.

Either account is a great head start over your original account, though. I'll send you the info in a PM. If you redeem it, make sure to either issue a new password or link it to your SNS to save it.

Honestly, it's kind of a judgment call. Gear 3 is practically a legend, he's so good. He can be pulled inside and outside of a Sugofest, but that doesn't mean he's necessarily easy to pull. He's also boosted tomorrow for part 2 of the Sugofest.

Crocodile is a ridiculous unit in the late game with the proper support and planning, but he also won't help carry you through the early game like some other Legends or Gear 3. Caeser is also a really strong unit, and the best Driven class captain available, but you're not going to get that many early good Driven characters.

Either account is a great head start over your original account, though. I'll send you the info in a PM. If you redeem it, make sure to either issue a new password or link it to your SNS to save it.

ah i see. but i will take your Croco and just hope for a ballon Luffy or Luffy Gear 3rd to pull in the future if i`m lucky . Because i know i will never ever pull a legend croco and Ceaser during Sugofest in my life XD

you are the best !

Ps: i feel really stupid for not saving the luffy gear 3 for somebody else here.. after i entered your id and the download started it hit me XD

Kyou

Made my attempt at new luffy or g3

Just about dropped my phone on the first pull

3* strawhatfest but yoooooooo, second legend! Should I use one of my meats on her or wait and see if I get a more useful legend later

mileS

3 pulls

4* Ace (new. not sure I would ever use him tho)
3* Bon Clay (new and evolved him to the psy version because from what I remember he is useful when paired with Garp)
3* Koza

bonkeng

is this game good to jump into nowadays? looking for something else to play while my ap in KHux recharges

It's a great game imo. I just started around 2 months ago. So far one of the best mobile games I've played. Best to reroll for a legend now since Sugo is still ongoing.

Top Bottom