• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

3 pulls, all dupes. No más para mí.

3* Bon Clay
4* Curiel
3* Usopp

I did a single pull for day 2 on my alt account, SW Ace. :eek:

That led me to do one more pull on my actual account, 4* Izo. Not all that impressive, but at least it's new for me.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back to saving for IntHawk socket farming.

Made my attempt at new luffy or g3

Just about dropped my phone on the first pull

3* strawhatfest but yoooooooo, second legend! Should I use one of my meats on her or wait and see if I get a more useful legend later

Evolve her, then meat her.

While there's more useful legends, there's no guarantee you'll get them. And it's not like the Boa raid is just around the corner to socket her.

Besides, isn't her special level dependant as it's based on her RCV? At max level she heals 7725 health (instead of 4,5k)

Throw in some +Recov candy and you can get her special up to around 10k at max level.

bjork

Did anyone here manage to snag a Corazon?

Red turtle time today. Finally, a chance to get some good exp onto Whitebeard.

is this game good to jump into nowadays? looking for something else to play while my ap in KHux recharges

I haven't played many mobile games better than this one, so if you like the property, it's got tons of characters and content. Also a good time to jump in right now, since legends are only available during a sugofest.

Kyou

While there's more useful legends, there's no guarantee you'll get them.
True. I went ahead and fed one to her, and of course

KqYhPLa.jpg

I forgot about the addition of Luffy and burnt my few gems in the earlier Sugo. What a foolish mistake that was. It feels like it's always Sugo right now though.

Kyou

Soon you're gonna outlegend me.

I'm still technically ahead due to my double Logs.
I might get rid of the second one if I ever get the new log replacement...

it'll be a long while before I get another legend. I'm okay getting Boa because I figure I already got one of the best legends so I was due for one of the worst legends. When I pulled though it was like "Haha what if the first poster is red" *first poster is red* "Luffy??? No way, I wouldn't get luffy" *boa* "Yeah alright, that fits"

Speaking of the new Luffy I looked it up and apparently he is not considered the same character in the friend list thing, so new luffy won't get you a bunch of log luffys. I wonder how long until they fix that, or if they can even fix it.

I guess they could change the friend captain thing to "same special" instead of "exact same unit"

bjork

Did some day 2 pulls. Tons of trash SH socket fodder, Kaya, TWO Nojikos, and then on my last pull, INT Mihawk.

But I already have him evolved and fully socketed, so idk what I do with this dupe. That makes him, WB, and Shanks that I have both versions of. Would be Sengoku too, but I fed that dupe for like a poison socket or something and no skill up.

For Doflamingo pirates supposedly being boosted, I sure didn't see many.

MiTYH

Pulled yesterday, got RR Kaku and Goldenweek. Stayed strong, no more pulls for me. I'll save my 25 stones and go strongly into the next one.

Only got Baby 5 from all the Doffy's crew sugofests, so at least there's plenty for me to still get (Really want Sugar and Monet)

bjork

Tried the WB forest for the second time ever, made it to Jozu and got wiped by the lobsters. I used Perona there, but I attacked Jozu during the defense drop. Guess I should've hit the lobsters?

Kyou

Tried the WB forest for the second time ever, made it to Jozu and got wiped by the lobsters. I used Perona there, but I attacked Jozu during the defense drop. Guess I should've hit the lobsters?

Jozu's defense dwarfs the lobsters'. Jozu is always the stage that fucks up my runs.

MANUELF

Banned
Around 1gb.

If you just started, i can give you some fresh starter legend account. I have everyone except Log Luffy and SW Ace.

I just started but I cant download the updates, my cellphone dont have much memory and I cant transfer the app to the sd card

Tidd

RIP OPTC! Bandai Namco just killed the japanese version.

THEY WILL REMOVE GOD COBY FROM THE RARE RECRUIT POOL!!!!!! (and Helmeppo, Mr.5, Mr .2, Mr. 3, Miss Goldenweek and Miss Valentine.)

I expect that they will get another batch of new silver characters.
Btw we are missing characters like Iceburg, Genzo, Kuina and so on. I wonder when Global will get these.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Weird Sugo drops. Still no Crocodile ever. My soul is sad. Ended up with:

Violet
Miss Goldenweek...again
Monet
Vergo

Bleh. 3 of those were new though so I shouldn't complain too much.

T-Bone is good though? Because I've already evolved him and he's in the high 40s and I'm not seeing crazy growth yet.

HOLY SHIT at these Friend pulls though wow

Hana-Bi

Since I hit 500 days last week now should be a good time to post my box. :) Of course I spent quite a bit of gems. My first legend was LL. Then I got WB, Boa, WB dupe and then no new legend for quite some time. It was really frustrating to pull during rate boosted sugos for units like Monet (got her after endless pulls) and Sugar (sadly didn't get her). I have quite the collection of unevolved rr units now but since I don't have Sengoku those are kinda pointless at the moment. But since I got Shanks and Croc in the last two sugos I really can't complain. :)

For my goals / things to do in the future:

I need to start farming Enel, Aokiji, MC, Duval and a second Heracles + max socket my Kalifa for my Croc team. Of course I need Raid Kuma too. So that should take some time (and gems). :)

Farm some more story chars like Moria (got Tilestone today).

For rr units I hope I get 3D2Y Robin for my Croc team. Legend Doffy would be perfect for Croc but this should be a dream for now...

Tidd, you nearly gave me a heart attack. Your first line was all I saw at the bottom of my screen and I thought you were being completely serious. Thankfully, I scrolled further down and quickly realized that was not the case.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Quite the pull on FPs, wow. Tons of sockets. Finally got a lot of different people too. Goddamn. That was great.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I got a Baby 5, Khalifa, and a lot more. Really happy.

Hahahaha, oh man. New units:

Curiel, Lao G, Baby-5, Oars Jr., Fukuro, Gladius, and Vergo.

This is pretty much too good to be true. I don't know how you can fuck up this badly but I can't imagine how they can easily fix this without rolling back a days worth of everyone's game time.

came to post this info but omg use your FP points!!!

got
5* hack
4* kumadori
5* koala
4* dellinger
5* inazuma
4* gladius
4* machvise

also are any of these really good?

Tidd

OKAY! I'm done.

Got:

Diamante
Oars Jr.
BLUENO perfect for my lucci
And a lot of dupes for sockets

We all know they are gonna revoke this, right? But nonetheless this was great. Going crazy with RR pulls without worrying about gems. :D

The realist in me has to think there's no way they'd let this slide... but what if they did?

What would happen if I evolved a unit and they rolled back? Would I get back my evolvers back? Hmmmm...

Tidd

Oh I still had one multi-pull left, which I forgot to do because my box was full.

GOT CAESAR!!!! PLS LET US KEEP THESE HAHAHAHA

10 dex characters in 100 pulls. Rate up is 10% instead of 5%? YES WE CAN GET SOME DATA OUT OF THIS ;)

Looks like it's STR UP and it's just wrong advertising. Eh of course it's wrong. lol Got 45 STR characters. so close to 50%

bonkeng

Most likely we can keep it.

We had this bug in Chain Chronicles before and we get to keep all units. And it was worse back then as some units are top tier legend status.

Hahaha, holy crap, I got so many great pulls and I only had 46 FP pulls available.

There's no way we get to keep these, but it would be epic if we do.

RedBoot

Holy shit at all this.

Got: Bepo, Baby 5, Kaya, Lao G, Bonney, Koala, Jozu, and Blueno as new units. No telling if they'll keep this or not. A couple of those (Bepo, Jozu) are my white whales that I've been hoping for for some time, so it'd suck to get it revoked.

Would certainly make up for the poor sugos I've had recently though.

(Also pulled unevolved Mr. 3 which would save me from having to farm him for Piratedex completion...between him and Jozu, I'd have a complete dex from start to Whitebeard).

Dandte

100 multi

9 chaka, 9 mr 9 10 ruffys. 6 koza, countless golden weeks etc...and one koala!

In 100 pulls no doffy or cp 9 unit...

Tidd

LET'S BREAK SOME BARRELS AND HOPE FOR FRIEND POINTS :D (thanks to Dandte for the idea)

You still know what barrel breaking is, don't you?

Tidd

I wouldn't mind breaking some barrels and hoping to get more pulls. xD
Just say a place and I will be there. :D

I've actually never done the barrels. Is it relatively easy to set up?

You have to be at the same location as the one you want to play with. (can be faked with FakeGPS on android). And yes it is easy. Just have matching locations and tap the barrel. You can get Keys, Cola, Belli, FP and baby turtles I think. Back then when the game was new this was cool. Nowadays it's a waste of time.

Top Bottom