• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Dawg

I know the pull rate with this glitch probably wasn't 100% the same as regular rare recruit...

But it did give me the feeling that even with like 500 gems I'd pull a shitload of dupes. The amount of same units I got after 60 FP pulls is insane. But it reminds me a lot of my sugo pulls. Only difference is that I could never pull this many during a sugo.

Holy crap, that was amazing! I did 88 pulls and just got a ton of great new units and dupes.

- New -
5* Hack
5* Baby 5
5* Capone
5* Blueno
4* Blueno
4* Monet x2
4* Oars Jr. x2
4* Lao G
4* Hawkins
4* Bepo
4* Doma
4* Miss Valentine
3* Koza
3* Pell
3* Nojiko
3* Bellemare x2

-Dupes-
5* Kuma x4
5* Jinbe
5* Jabra
5* Doma
5* Fossa x2
4* Fossa
4* Marco
4* Kidd x2
4* Ace
4* Koza
4* Squard

Majukun

i got 8 new units..half of them silver...but they are free so who i am to complain?
too bad i didn't find either caesar and law and they were the ones i was looking for

anyone wanna tap?follow me at piazza della signoria,firenze

Tidd

i got 8 new units..half of them silver...but they are free so who i am to complain?
too bad i didn't find either caesar and law and they were the ones i was looking for

Tapping right now :D

Dawg

Imagine if this glitch happened yesterday and legends would have been involved.

I can only imagine the shitstorm that would have ensued.

Alt and Neorice gave me 500 FP.
Diamond Dogs and Maju gave me Berries.

Still tapping.

linkent

I found someone. Maybe we aren't friends? :D I just assumed that I got more or less every active player in here.

Add me tidd, tapping at Maju's
Got diamond = snake?
And maju.
Zeke too.
And tidd FP!!!

Damn 2 keys and 1 turtle.

Where are you FP!

Majukun

aaand i'm done...founf 2 times friend points,5 pulls,but got 4 silvers and a golden pound usopp -_-

i wanted a law and a caesar but they hate me

RedBoot

Based on my numbers, I'd estimate Silver vs Gold rates to be roughly 50-50, and the boosted color is pulled around 1/3 of the time. Obviously you'd need more numbers to get a real estimate, but those sound pretty likely to me.

If it was during a sugo, it'd be interesting to see how much boosted units actually get boosted. But if this was during a sugo, we could have pulled legends and then Bandai almost certainly would roll things back. :p

Kumo

I got a ton of new recruits lolol... They're going to rollback this shit aren't they? :(

I'm down for tapping. Which location should I use?

linkent

I think I have most of you on my Friendlist, but if not add me. Quote for code.
Is this reroll account? Thought we should have been friend for a long time ool
Just added you.
I got a ton of new recruits lolol... They're going to rollback this shit aren't they? :(

I'm down for tapping. Which location should I use?
piazza della signoria,firenze

That's me. So far I've only gotten keys and beli.

Tapping at Maju location.

Add me! Code few post above.

Is this reroll account? Thought we should have been friend for a long time ool
Just added you.
Nah, 450+ day account. I thought we were on each other's list already as well, but it allowed me to send you a request, so I guess I was thinking of a different game :p.

Just tapped with ya, got keys. That's my last one.

If anyone needs some more taps, I can tap more with my alt. 616 503 244

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I know that I'll lose them, but it feels nice to finally have Oars Jr and Intvankov.

linkent

Nah, 450+ day account. I thought we were on each other's list already as well, but it allowed me to send you a request, so I guess I was thinking of a different game :p.
I know bleach for sure lol.
Either dokkan or ffbe which you but been awhile since you login in one of those.

Got gold bag!

Dont and thanks all.

bjork

Both Lao-Gs, evolved Vergo, and 97 other sockets. There's no way they let us keep these, right? I'm just going to sit on them.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Both Lao-Gs, evolved Vergo, and 97 other sockets. There's no way they let us keep these, right? I'm just going to sit on them.

Glad you got them. Thought of PMing you.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Hmm... saving stamina for turtle time or doing first island, first level for FP

I know bleach for sure lol.
Either dokkan or ffbe which you but been awhile since you login in one of those.

Got gold bag!

Dont and thanks all.

Bleach for sure. You're one of the first peeps on my FL there. I never played Dokkan, but I do play FFBE daily (Maxed Cecil leader, recently pulled Kefka, Vaan, Firion and Golbez :D ).

Tidd

Serious question.

How do they solve this mess? I fed every dupe and got sockets. So they can't delete these characters from my account. And if they just rollback to a moment before this a lot of people will be angry because there are people out there who farm SW Shanks books with gems.

bjork

Glad you got them. Thought of PMing you.

I'm glad I happened to sit down when I did, or I would've missed all of this. Filling the log is nice on my main, but I got about 60 dudes on my alt account and that should help a ton in getting current on that one. I think I've only played to Drum Island on that account in almost a year, heh.

mileS

Serious question.

How do they solve this mess? I fed every dupe and got sockets. So they can't delete these characters from my account. And if they just rollback to a moment before this a lot people will be angry because there are people out there who farm SW Shanks books with gems.

Holy crap I'm late to this but I managed to get my 86 pulls in. I swear 70% of that was Luffy's, and Nami's sister/adoptive mother. Would have been upset if it was a Sugo with real pulls.

Anyways in my mind I'm thinking there's no way they let us keep it. A rollback would piss everyone off, obviously even the ones that didn't use FP to pull. Not like they care too much about pissing us off but I assume they would just go the route of removing everything (minus the stuff they can't take back, the sockets we fed and dupes we fed) That would go more in line with how they handle stuff lately.

RedBoot

Serious question.

How do they solve this mess? I fed every dupe and got sockets. So they can't delete these characters from my account. And if they just rollback to a moment before this a lot of people will be angry because there are people out there who farm SW Shanks books with gems.

Well, it's not easy. They could do a server rollback to before whenever the error started (presumably this morning sometime), but they'd lose a lot of valid data in the process: Anyone running T-Bone (as you mentioned) or Turtle Time, etc, as well as anyone who actually bought gems and did real rare recruit pulls. You never want to risk affecting/losing something that a customer paid for.

If they have some way of specifically targeting what people got through Friend Point Recruit, they might be able to only remove those things. You'd probably keep your sockets/skill levels from dupes in this case, so it might be a good idea to use those now. I'd be curious to see what happens to the PirateDex in that case (not that it's gameplay-vital or anything). We know from the Skill-Up issue from a couple months back that they can get pretty specific in their data-targeting.

Honestly, from a business/customer relations standpoint, their best bet is to take the L and just leave it. Customers are happy and since we couldn't get legends, they don't lose a whole lot. Although I'm surprised they haven't fixed it already, it's been a few hours.

I don't expect people to be banned. We're not actually exploiting anything, and I suspect they'd hit quite a few of their whales if they did a mass-ban.

Majukun

yep,in the end i got like 4/5 new units worth mentioning..but at least apart from intvankov they were all already evolved..but if somehow these were really the equivalent of 100 pulls without any restriction..i might as well change game to play :p

Top Bottom