• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They won't be rolling back. Too much of a pain. They just gotta hold that L.

bjork

Maybe the payback will be the next sugofest is 3D2Y, but they don't actually boost them and instead boost Kaya and Nojiko.

mileS

Won't bother listing off my good units I got from this mistake until I know what they are going to do about it. But for fun I'll list some of the shit pulls. Pulls that would have made me nearly snap my phone in half if it was sugo.

Bellmere x4
Kaya x 6
Nojiko x 5
Miss Wednesday x 3

Heng

Hey guys what's going-
Tapping barrels?
swtmvsx.jpg
Anyways, does anyone want to tap? I want to capitalize on this in case they don't roll back. I have a feeling they won't since they didn't when they gave us the fake success rate event.

Hana-Bi

Blamenco isn't that useful anymore, or? He was really THE missing rr unit for me since forever. For unevolved dupes I got Lao G and Jinbe.

All I wanted was Sugar but those 100 pulls were like 50% silver and then another 35% strawhat units. Glad this wasn't me pulling during a sugo. :D

But I think I only miss Sugar, Dellinger, Diamante, Gladius, Machvise and Fukuro (besides those Log units) so I shouldn't expect anything from such unboosted pulls. ;)

You have to be jailbroken for it (I think) but androids can easily swap their location to you. If you provide a zip code, I'm sure you'll get a game or two.

Id love you the help trying to capitalise on this

My location is perth w.a 6020

Id 350, 428, 642

Majukun

ok,after cleaning

new characters

5* Lao G
5* Oars JR.
5* Senor Pink
4* Ivankov
5* Machvise

new but kinda useless

4* STR Chopper
3* miss goldenweek
4* Pell
3* Crocus

all the other were dupes or dpes of characters i got this very same "sugo"

Didn't really went THAT well,especially considering the loot i've saw from some other players..but it's free stuff in the end,so..yay?

RedBoot

They are operating the game from Japan and it's night right now. So it shouldn't be surprising that they need that long.

I was thinking they had some people on the US (or maybe Europe) side, but yeah, even if they do, all the actual data commits probably come from the Japanese team.

Their source control's definitely going to get an overhaul after this either way. :p

Shackzam

My good pulls have been:
*Gear 3
*Diamante
2*Lao G
*Koala
3*Koza
2*Int Ivankov

Good Dupes:
2*Kumadori
6*Kuma's
*Baby 5
2*Fossa
2*Jozu

I don't wanna go through my bad units cause they're real boring

Mixed2k

Aw hell yeah, new dudes:
Gear 3
Rakuyo
Lao G.
Int Ivankov
Jinbe
Kuma
Towel Nami
Kid
Namule
Blamenco
Koza

Holy crap now that I type them that's A LOT of new useful characters !
Besides the dupes, I now don't have to farm mr 2 and mr 1.

And now we pray brothers.

Got FP from William and Cola from Heng. 2 more slots if someone wants to tap.

616 503 244

At perth w.a 6020 now, but can change if need be.

Before the recent Sugo, my alt account was only used for tapping (way back when) and extra pulls to see what "could have been" on my main. Now it is something I may actually consider playing... SW Ace, G3, Kuma, Oars Jr, Baby 5, Hack, CP9's Strongest Kumadori, Blamenco, Kidd, Fossa, Bepo, Dark Justice Kaku, Koala, SWS Zoro, Izo, Log Zoro, Capone, Ace, Jozu, Koza, Hammer Usopp, Bon Clay, Fine Tempo Nami and Vista.

Tidd

I already did lol, left some good/useful below 20 cost units for my Sengoku though, let's hope Bamco aren't petty arses.

Edit: Is Chrono no longer playing this?

He was here last sugo and friend list says he was online 21hours ago. So I guess he's still playing.

Top Bottom