• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Kyou

so realistically what can bandai namco do

-A rollback seems unlikely if they are even able to do that. When the no-special up thing happened it took them like a week to jank together a way to get people their stuff back, I'm not sure they even have a time machine dial

-Remove any new units people got, which seems most likely but could also have collateral damage if they cant distinguish between FP and RR pulls

-Ban people(and lose like 50% of their active players and possibly whales??)

-Be really angry but live with it

If you list your city and state, we should be able to use the GPS app to get there to start tapping.

I'm in Burnaby BC

RedBoot

FUCK.

xjsz6LN.gif

Eh, most unevolved RRs are outclassed by Story/Fortnight characters in that case. The only ones I've kept unevolved for Sengoku are ones where their skill is particularly useful, like Rakuyo or Marco.

Skittles

Oh man, rerolling would be complete ass without this app combo. Although I missed setting up before the sugo festival was over. So it'll be a few weeks before I start playing. Also, does your boat have to be a certain level to take advantage of the FP exploit? I only pull garbage from mine on any roll

Heng

Kumo, I just saw your FR. Accepted and am taping at Perth.
I'll let Adawg take your last pull Neo.

so realistically what can bandai namco do

-A rollback seems unlikely if they are even able to do that. When the no-special up thing happened it took them like a week to jank together a way to get people their stuff back, I'm not sure they even have a time machine dial

-Remove any new units people got, which seems most likely but could also have collateral damage if they cant distinguish between FP and RR pulls

-Ban people(and lose like 50% of their active players and possibly whales??)

-Be really angry but live with it

I'm in Burnaby BC
Yeah I don't see them doing that either. Do we have each other added? I can tap if you still need it.

Kyou

Yeah I don't see them doing that either. Do we have each other added? I can tap if you still need it.
if you're on the googledoc I have you added(probably)

I'll open up the friend thing but my # is 353,406,742 if you wanna check

Heng

Keys.. Ugg... Thanks for tapping Kyou, Guardian, and Kumo. I got 2x FP from William and Awdawg, 2x cola from guardian and Kumo, and keys from Kyou. I've also sent you a friend request neo. I thought I sent you one when you pulled LL.

Also I've already done all 5 games Neo. I think Adawg will do your last game.

Edit: thanks for the games guys.

Kyou

it's pretty sobering to do the math and figure out I pulled about 300 dollars worth of pulls and only got like 6 new units

Kyou

so many people at my place, it's unsanitary

Tempted to like spend a gem, do a RR pull, and get into a battle with G3 luffy in my team and suspend there

I want to make it as hard as possible for them to take my baby

RedBoot

it's pretty sobering to do the math and figure out I pulled about 300 dollars worth of pulls and only got like 6 new units

Well, you'd have slightly better odds during a sugo due to boosted units (assuming you pull when a lot of units you don't have are boosted), and you'd also have the chance at legends, but yeah...RNG is RNG. :p

It was true before this, but a lot of us who have been playing for a while are much better off waiting for 2-3 new batches to be added before pulling again. The chances of getting actual RR characters (by which I mean non-Strawhat or farmable) is fairly decent, but when you already have ~50-60% of them, it's that much harder to get new ones.

Eidjinn

Can someone explain to me how to best use Corazón and Senor Pink?

I don't undestand their specials, and don't know how to best use them!

I fed my 4 Kuma dupes into my 98 Kuma and got Great Success (lol) and THREE skill ups (bringing him to Max). 4 useless sockets, but I can't complain one bit there. :D

Kyou

Well, you'd have slightly better odds during a sugo due to boosted units (assuming you pull when a lot of units you don't have are boosted), and you'd also have the chance at legends, but yeah...RNG is RNG. :p

It was true before this, but a lot of us who have been playing for a while are much better off waiting for 2-3 new batches to be added before pulling again. The chances of getting actual RR characters (by which I mean non-Strawhat or farmable) is fairly decent, but when you already have ~50-60% of them, it's that much harder to get new ones.

Yeah, there's definitely a benefit to not going nuts every sugo and picking away at the already small pool of new characters. With this unless they do a legend boosted sugo I think I'm good for a whiiiiiile.

Man, can you imagine if the event that got mixed up wasn't just a regular str rate up but some kind of sugo? With legends? BN would probably just burn the game to the ground and walk away

MiTYH

HOLY HECK! I just logged on, and and SO happy I still had 99 FP pulls available. And also that I didn't pull too hard on last sugo. This was just... amazing.

New units include:
Fossa
Fossa evolved
Jabra RR
XDrake
Arm Point Chopper
Bonney
Hack
Blamenco
Squard
Lao G.
Nojiko (evolved)
Bellmen (evolved)
Izo (evolved)
Mr 3 (base, apparently I never pulled him/farmed him)
Kaya (evolved)
Heavy Point Chopper
Koala

And lots of good RR dupes, like Blueno, Moriah, Usopps, and more

Really gonna be interesting to see what happens with these... there's no way they can roll it back if people socketed them. Gonna probably have to eat the difference on their end, which stinks. This'll probably turn people off sunos for a while since it just filled out a lot of people's logs.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Those pulls equating to around $300 (I know, boosts and whatnot) really is a sobering reminder that OPTC doesn't need any more of my money, no matter what Sugo it is :(

It looks like you can't earn friend points by choosing friend captains to play with right now. You can however get them when people use your captain. I guess I can't farm Orange town anymore for FP. I was at 105 FP and stayed there after several runs until I noticed it wasn't going up.

Hana-Bi

It looks like you can't earn friend points by choosing friend captains to play with right now. You can however get them when people use your captain. Looks like I can't farm Orange town anymore for FP.

You don't always get FP while playing. I think if you used a friend in the last few hours you'll only get FP once. Might test it out with some other friends.

You don't always get FP while playing. I think if you used a friend in the last few hours you'll only get FP once. Might test it out with some other friends.

Eh, I refreshed and was using captains with the 10 points text on them. Are you trying to tell me the game has been lying to me all this time???

Kyou

yeah I kept running and being like "Man, has it only been two runs in the last ten minutes??" before I started paying more attention. I decided I was done pushing my luck and put G3 Luffy, Hack, Machvise, Squard and Blueno in a team together and went to Mihawk island and suspended.

RedBoot

You can only get FP from a friend once a day. If you know you're using someone new and you don't get any, then yeah, they may have frozen it. Would be a way to stem the bleeding since the FP error still seems to be active.

You can only get FP from a friend once a day. If you know you're using someone new and you don't get any, then yeah, they may have frozen it. Would be a way to stem the bleeding since the FP error still seems to be active.

Theoretically with my stamina I could use 1 gem and get enough FP to do 4.5 friend pulls if I really wanted to try gaming the system. I know Japan takes their time fixing bugs on global but they have to know what's going on by now.

chrono01

I go away for the weekend, have family fun-time, return, and see that I missed out on this FP glitch.

...I really should have checked these forums while I was out, I could have taken advantage of this. ;_;

Congrats to those that did, though! As for NBE taking action because of it, they won't. It was their mistake, it's not like people hacked the game for this glitch. They'll just need to swallow their losses and move on.

I go away for the weekend, have family fun-time, return, and see that I missed out on this FP glitch.

...I really should have checked these forums while I was out, I could have taken advantage of this. ;_;

Congrats to those that did, though! As for NBE taking action because of it, they won't. It was their mistake, it's not like people hacked the game for this glitch. They'll just need to swallow their losses and move on.
Glitch is apparantly still ongoing, might as well try lol, not like the FP are anything useful any other time =P

Kumo

It still works. I pulled 3 more times just now. Sadly all dupes.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Hm yeah i don't get FP anymore, just tried with a friend captain and didn't got any FP.

Only got 5 FP since a guest chose me.

Tidd

Hm yeah i don't get FP anymore, just tried with a friend captain and didn't got any FP.

Only got 5 FP since a guest chose me.

Maybe you can only get a fixed amount of FP per day? I doubt that they would do something about earning FP but not the actual problem.

Top Bottom