• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Got one kalifa out of 2 full stamina bars, holy fucking christ.

Are drop rates on returning fortnights relaly this bad? I had a way easier time with Hina.

bjork

Domino FN has Boa books? I need to get on that, then. iirc, she doesn't need many skill ups to max, right?

I only got to do 1-3 on the new island while I was at work, but I saw that 0-damage thing and was glad I brought Croc along.

Hana-Bi

Got one kalifa out of 2 full stamina bars, holy fucking christ.

Are drop rates on returning fortnights relaly this bad? I had a way easier time with Hina.
Got four Kalifa copies out of 2.5 stamina bars which are 15 runs. Really frustrating when Kalifa drops nothing or a chest of cola...

And I want to socket two Kalifas...

bjork

Kalifa had an appallingly low drop rate the last time she came through for me. I did get FN Kalifa skill-maxed at some point, but between her, story Kalifa, and bathtub Kalifa, zero sockets. How is that possible?

Hana-Bi

Next stamina bar, no Kalifa drop, no drops two times on last stage and I now have four Paulies...

Lol, next gem Kalifa dropped 5 out of 6 times...

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man fucking Domino is terrible.

Almost worth doing 15stam so it doesn't take six years

RedBoot

what team did you guys used for the last stage?
i'm looking at some teams but no one seems to be good for consistent farming

Haven't started farming him yet, but I suspect some way to reduce the bind on the final stage is the trick. With that plus GP Usopp, you should get 2-3 turns of whacking him at full strength, which should do it.

I'm planning on Double Sengoku, Strawhat Robin, GP Usopp, and a couple PSY beatsticks (probably PSY Enel and T-Bone). I'm guessing that'll do it. Shanks or any other solid PSY captain would also probably work (and let you bring stronger crew members).

Hana-Bi

I'm at 15 Kalifa drops now, will start socketing when I have 50. (hopefully that's enough for one Kalifa to socket max her).

RedBoot

Got Perona to drop, finally. Only took around 15-18 tries. Had three Kumacys drop in that time as well for what that's worth.

Starting to farm for a second Moria. I adjusted my team from earlier and went with Sengoku/Sengoku, Smoker, PSY Enel, GP Usopp, and Strawhat Franky. Surviving the first Moria is actually the tough part, and the 3 turns of defense from Smoker helps with that. Once you get to Moria 2, the delay and the bind removal makes it easy.

In other news, Japan appears to be going nuts with using Baccarat to get extra drops. I really hope we get that Captain ability on something that will actually make it to Global.

Heng

Man farming for a rainbow penguin is just the worst thing in this game... I wish we had that new captain that gives us a chance to get multiple drops on global. Too bad we're never going to get it :/

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Do i have a brain fart here or why can't i use a delay special here? i can't use GP or Mr. 3 but i don't see any effects that would block me from using it... maybe a bug?

2016-07-2718_53_48-blg2s7l.png

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Do i have a brain fart here or why can't i use a delay special here? i can't use GP or Mr. 3 but i don't see any effects that would block me from using it... maybe a bug?

They are punishing you for not using a PSY team to kill Hogback turn 1.

I dunno.

Did you just delay with Foxy? It seems you can't immediately use another delay even if the enemy cooldown is at 1 if they're coming off of just being delayed. I did something similiar with GP Usopp and then Boa and the only thing my Boa special did was heal.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Did you just delay with Foxy? It seems you can't immediately use another delay even if the enemy cooldown is at 1 if they're coming off of just being delayed. I did something similiar with GP Usopp and then Boa and the only thing my Boa special did was heal.

Ah yeah you're right. I just tried it again on stage 12 and it didn't work.

Thanks.

chrono01

So I think I'm going to pick this back up again, I've had a long enough break. I guess I'll finish all of the story content that's built up since I last left, and try to get all of my characters organized for all of the raids I missed. :/

chrono01

Welcome back! :D
Thanks. :)

I never did really leave as I always logged in daily (as well as participated in that amazing FP glitch!), but I haven't actually played much of anything for a while. Nice to be more active again, as I have Sabo to level and evolve. Maybe I'll use that anniversary XP fodder thing once I get him to 6* to get the most out of it. Asking for a Super Success is too much, though, but hey...I might get lucky?

bonkeng

Thanks. :)

I never did really leave as I always logged in daily (as well as participated in that amazing FP glitch!), but I haven't actually played much of anything for a while. Nice to be more active again, as I have Sabo to level and evolve. Maybe I'll use that anniversary XP fodder thing once I get him to 6* to get the most out of it. Asking for a Super Success is too much, though, but hey...I might get lucky?

You're playing too many games crono lol.

I see you on almost all gacha threads haha.

chrono01

You're playing too many games crono lol.

I see you on almost all gacha threads haha.
Yeah, it's becoming to be a real problem. I'm thinking of cutting Love Live and Rune Story. The former, I hate how they're tending to appeal more to "the whales", with events rankings being extremely strict with talks of making it even more difficult with the merging of more region servers. Rune Story...I hate how the rates for gatcha pulls are, and how slow it can be earning them back, not to mention how quickly batches are released. Granted, I hardly ever play RS (mostly just log in and then quit), but it would be one less thing to have on my phone.

I think I can manage Brave Exvius, Treasure Cruise, Brave Souls, Dokkan Battle, and Granblue though. Maybe. I'll try my hardest. :/

Heng

Yeah, it's becoming to be a real problem. I'm thinking of cutting Love Live and Rune Story. The former, I hate how they're tending to appeal more to "the whales", with events rankings being extremely strict with talks of making it even more difficult with the merging of more region servers. Rune Story...I hate how the rates for gatcha pulls are, and how slow it can be earning them back, not to mention how quickly batches are released. Granted, I hardly ever play RS (mostly just log in and then quit), but it would be one less thing to have on my phone.

I think I can manage Brave Exvius, Treasure Cruise, Brave Souls, Dokkan Battle, and Granblue though. Maybe. I'll try my hardest. :/
Damn I can barely handle 2. Props to you haha.

bonkeng

These 2 are my main time waster for now. I'm waiting for PokeGo to be released in my country and see if it suits me.

chrono01

Crazy you still can manage all of those.
GBF alone had already taken all my time.
How are you even going to handle tomorrow Dokkan WT?
Better have a spare device for it.
Granblue Fantasy is amazing. If you're going to dedicate yourself to one fully, you chose well!

For Dokken Battle, I have Broly, so I'm hoping that makes it somewhat easier. Thankfully, Tournaments are the only time where you really feel pressured to play, and those don't come around too frequently.

These 2 are my main time waster for now. I'm waiting for PokeGo to be released in my country and see if it suits me.
Oh damn, I forgot Pokémon Go, I play that one too. Well, mostly when I'm out for a walk or whatever, so that's more of a side-project/fitness activity that I do.

Bleach Brave Souls has a limited life-span too, since the manga is ending and the game will apparently only run up as far as the anime did (so Fullbring Arc). After that, it's either they release new original content (which is possible) or they go back and re-tread past story stuff. I'm not sure how it's going to end up, but I'll continue playing it as long as I can. I do enjoy it, but I can't see it remaining for another year unfortunately.

Brave Exvius is a lot of fun. Really enjoying that one.

But yes, goodbye spare time, especially when there are events happening at the same time on more than one of them. >_<

MiTYH

Hunh. Apparently I never beat Domino's 30 stamina for the free gem. I must have really had a bad team for this.

*checks*

Yup. Managed it on the first try though now with a BB team, as long as I kill a mob unit in the last stage I can tank the damage and double-KO them all. Easy enough, and with all the sugo stages, story mode and elder turtle things, I'm DROWNING in stones. Definitely doing one pull, probably will do two if the first stinks.

Also, @chrono01, I see you on like every thread here haha. I'm in the same boat -- GBF, Dokkan, OPTC are my main three. I also dabble in Marvel Puzzle quest and PAD, and am trying to get back into Bleach. So many games! The only good thing is that you can pretty much empty stamina in one and ignore it for a while

And now, back to finishing story mode. Finally made it to the last stage. I really want to farm for Oars since I love that unit, but eh, we'll see. I probably need Moriah more anyhow

bjork

Burned through the new island yesterday before bed, managed to get Oars, Absalom, and the little twirly ghost dudes on the first trip through. Then Perona dropped this morning while I was at work, so I think all that's left for this island story-unit wise is Hogback and Moria.

But the Moria is the same as TB1, and the Cindry/Ryuma are the same as the FN versions, right?

MiTYH

So what non-legend teams are there for the last stage in TB part 2?

I tried Enel/Enel/Beat Lucci/Kaku/Jozu/GP, with Sunny ship. Jozu mostly for high atk/health. I got up to the last stage fine enough with all specials ready, but I don't have enough anti-lock even with a friend, so I have to use GP to survive.

I was toying with a Raleigh friend and my PSY team of Garp/Mr2/Marco/GP/Cobyv2 team that worked for me in Croc's storymode. Won't be able to stall much, but maybe that'll work?

Curious to see what other people have gotten to work, I've lost twice on Enel/Enel and not enjoying the stalling only to lose

bjork

I was running a Sengoku team and used the "go ahead and whiff because you get gems when this is done anyway" build.

RedBoot

But the Moria is the same as TB1, and the Cindry/Ryuma are the same as the FN versions, right?

Same Moria, but he has a new evolution, much like Story Croc, Lucci, and Kaku got eventually.

Cindry and Ryuma are indeed the same (even got Cindry to drop).

Majukun

So what non-legend teams are there for the last stage in TB part 2?

I tried Enel/Enel/Beat Lucci/Kaku/Jozu/GP, with Sunny ship. Jozu mostly for high atk/health. I got up to the last stage fine enough with all specials ready, but I don't have enough anti-lock even with a friend, so I have to use GP to survive.

I was toying with a Raleigh friend and my PSY team of Garp/Mr2/Marco/GP/Cobyv2 team that worked for me in Croc's storymode. Won't be able to stall much, but maybe that'll work?

Curious to see what other people have gotten to work, I've lost twice on Enel/Enel and not enjoying the stalling only to lose

it's kind of easy but a bit long with

2x ener
doflamingo
gp usopp
story lucci QCK
RR kalifa

MiTYH

it's kind of easy but a bit long with

2x ener
doflamingo
gp usopp
story lucci QCK
RR kalifa

Hm, I have all those except Kalifa isn't evolved. Probably should be working on dupes for her but heard too much complaining on her drop rate. Might give it a try, thanks

RedBoot

that feel when Oars drops a beli bag.

tumblr_m39bxtwaRL1r8gb3x.gif

Had Perona drop two before she finally dropped herself. :p

Got my second Moria, so unless I feel like farming for Hogback, I'm done here. He's not particularly useful as far as I can tell, but having that one open slot on the TB2 section of the Piratedex might bug me, so I dunno...

Also, we should get the new fortnight announced tonight, I'm curious to see if we get Breed or Nami/Lola. I could see them skipping Breed just since Nami/Lola's a little more timely for us now, but I'm still worried we might not get Breed at all due to potential Toei shenanigans, so I wouldn't mind getting that cleared up.

(I hate that I want Breed, since he's dumb, but he's a great Sengoku team unit)

Majukun

Hm, I have all those except Kalifa isn't evolved. Probably should be working on dupes for her but heard too much complaining on her drop rate. Might give it a try, thanks

kalifa is more of an assurance than anything else,it's not NEEDED but it's strongly advised to sue her since you can make mistakes and recover with her

notice that i have lv 3 anti lock on my team though,and 100rcv candy on enel

Which Kalifa do you feed? DEX or QCK?

Quick is a really good unit,2.25xattk +1.5x recov captain for cerebral + a solid quick damage reducer on certain teams, particularly legendary croc.

(I know recovery increasing captains aren't the most highly regarded, but cerebral only has momonga and legendary croc outside of her as options)

Hana-Bi

Which Kalifa do you feed? DEX or QCK?

I'll socket the qck version. Wanted to socket two qck versions but I'll stop after I max my first Kalifa.

Since I'll use her on my Croc team and I want to have maxed sockets in bind/despair/cd/map/poison I socket her bind/despair/map/poison.

The second Kalifa should have got bind/despair/cd/heal sockets. But I'll wait until we get a half stamina Kalifa fn.

Majukun

got my first moria..no luck for the second one yet..still yet to decide if to continue tomorrow or just go farming kalifa..how the drops are in her fortnight?also..is the 4 star evo version of moria useful for something that it's not princess turtle?some uses in the colosseum maybe?

Top Bottom