• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

RedBoot

is it really worth it to farm him?both his captain and normal special don't seem too hot

Oars is pretty much just a beatstick, but he is a fairly good one. 1440 is a lot of ATK.

That being said, as of right now he's actually the best Powerhouse F2P captain. Double Oars would come out to roughly a 2.5x ATK boost if I did my math right (please note: I am bad at math). Of course, you have to hit all perfects for it to work.

On the same note, Shadow Asgard Moria's the best Driven F2P captain available. They'll both be outclassed eventually when we catch up on fortnight units (I'd probably go for a standard 2x ATK boost over them just for the consistency), but that will be at least a little while longer.

Tidd

Skill up event :)
And 5 Princess turtle times.
AND FREE RAINBOW EVOLVERS!!!

I can imagine that we will get the summer girls islands during this event.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
BREED IS COMING!!

jukfXPv.png

MiTYH

Sugo time!

- SILVER- Hitori & the other weird one
- GOLD- RR Kaku (dupe)

Meh. Done with this sugo until some better batches come along

Tidd

Apoo (of course it's a dex rate up. I always pull him)
Kaku (also a dupe)

And I'm done. I save my gems for SW Ace books.

RedBoot

Hmm, Breed. Does that mean no Girls of Summer fortnight?

Were the GoS an actual fortnight? I thought they were a special event or something like that.

At any rate, I'm glad to see I was worried about nothing with Breed (and that we're still free to get the eventual 6* Apis). Still makes me wonder just what the rights issues are with the movie content.

Doma books got replaced with Inazuma. We should see INT Iva in the next one, along with RR CP9, maybe?

My pulls were Base Zoro and Kaya. I'll probably do one more tomorrow morning, but I'm not expecting my sugo luck to change this time.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I would want Barto for his special animation alone.

Looks so awesome.

Shackzam

Did four pulls
- Vista (New)
- Bellemere (Goddammit)
- Squard (dupe)
-SABO (Fuck yeah)

Got really lucky this sugo. Was hoping for a dex six star out of all of the six stars if I did get one, but a six star is a six star and I'm good with that.

this is definitely the "I got a rock" sugo

has anyone even gotten a unit from the new batch?
I did.

4 pulls:
- 5* Baby 5 (Dupe from FP Sugo)
- 3* Miss Goldenweek (>_<)
- 4* Blue Gilly *New*
- 5* Koala *New*

I am amused at this being that Sugo that everyone gives up on immediately
I'm glad I didn't stop after the silver poster, like I initially thought of doing.

I have a decent fighter roster now: Jinbe (2.5x Captain), Namule (2x/1.5x ATK/HP Captain), Koala (1.75x Class Booster), Blue Gilly (Orb Manipulation), Lao G (Orb Manipulation), Leopard Lucci (Orb Manipulation), CP9 Lucci (Orb Manipulation), Bepo (Orb Manipulation), Log Robin (Orb Lock), Hack (20% HP reducer), G3 (Strong STR Fighter w/ Full Sockets), Jozu (Dmg Null), Bathtub Kalifa (Damage Reducer), Marco (Max CD Heal), CP9 Jabra (1.5x INT Booster), X-Drake (Int Beatstick), etc...

I know Fighters will eventually get a Jinbe for a Legend Captain, but do they ever get a boat that would help put them compete with Slashers?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I did.

4 pulls:
- 5* Baby 5 (Dupe from FP Sugo)
- 3* Miss Goldenweek (>_<)
- 4* Blue Gilly *New*
- 5* Koala *New*

I'm glad I didn't stop after the silver poster, like I initially thought of doing.

I have a decent fighter roster now: Jinbe (2.5x Captain), Namule (2x/1.5x ATK/HP Captain), Koala (1.75x Class Booster), Blue Gilly (Orb Manipulation), Lao G (Orb Manipulation), Leopard Lucci (Orb Manipulation), CP9 Lucci (Orb Manipulation), Bepo (Orb Manipulation), Log Robin (Orb Lock), Hack (20% HP reducer), G3 (Strong STR Fighter w/ Full Sockets), Jozu (Dmg Null), Bathtub Kalifa (Damage Reducer), Marco (Max CD Heal), CP9 Jabra (1.5x INT Booster), X-Drake (Int Beatstick), etc...

I know Fighters will eventually get a Jinbe for a Legend Captain, but do they ever get a boat that would help put them compete with Slashers?

Yeah, Sun Pirates ship. Boosts Attack and HP of fighter characters based on the # of fighters on the team. Sharply cuts the attack and HP of non-fighters.

It's a 1.5x boost to both with 6 fighters.

Jinbei teams can beat 100% of content in Japan.

Yeah, Sun Pirates ship. Boosts Attack and HP of fighter characters based on the # of fighters on the team. Sharply cuts the attack and HP of non-fighters.

It's a 1.5x boost to both with 6 fighters.
Interesting. Although Moby Dick seems like it may be a better ship to use, since you'd still be able to bring a turn delayer like GPU without taking as big a hit to damage output.

Jinbei teams can beat 100% of content in Japan.
I'm assuming that's Legend Jinbe, right?

Did one yolo pull and got intvankov, who's new for me so yay.

Was actually on my list of RR units I was actually really out to get both for captain and special, so happy with that.

2 gems, 4 Kalifas, and 2 poison sockets. I think I'm going to pass on socketing Kalifa for now unless I somehow pull a 6* Croc.

I did manage to farm Oars, Perona, and Absalom. I got bored last night and decided to spend a gem to farm Oars even though I've been farming him with my natural stamina ever since I finished the aisle. I got beli bag trolled 3 times and once more with a cotton candy drop. I gemmed again and got him on the very next run and got lucky enough to get both Perona and Absalom with the rest of my stamina. I thought about farming the new Hogback but he's kinda garbage. A 1.25x powerhouse booster when he isn't even a powerhouse unit.

Hana-Bi

57 Kalifas, 17/20 sockets. Need three despair sockets now. With normal luck I need to farm 21 Kalifas to fully socket her...

MiTYH

Congrats to all getting new units and legends! As F2P I'm pretty happy that I'm now +50 stones even after pulling twice this sugo. Might make that my rule, until good multi pulls are available Of course, if Lucci comes back soon, that'll change since I need to socket my LLucci badly.

Other than that, finally got my INTHawk at +100 HP. Currently at +70 ATK, so still need a bit more before he's a bondafide beast.

I'm ONE skillup away from Garp being done (save for sockets). Yolo-fed 4, nothing. Will keep farming and save them for the skillup coming up (which is great timing, because I was juuuuust about to start feeling the space cramp). But having skillup so soon after the Clash event is amazing

Majukun

5 pulls

x-drake (new)
base zoro
squardo (new)
rakuyo (new)
base nami

considering my normal luck,this sugo is more than decent
too bad i still lack law and caesar

oh and any kind of legend..but at this point is a given that i will never find a single one

ugh...got my second moria and started farming kalifa...and she doesn't drop..at all...i might just pass on the idea of farming her for sockets..not worth it when she seldom drop and you have to fill 4 sockets..problem is that i have also already all i need from wanze's fortnight..at best i might run it for some other koala books,but i already have 23 of those for 4 skillup

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Shit-ass SUGO

2x Kaya (dupes but who cares, she's shit)
2x Chaka (dupes)
1 Vergo (dupe)

God DAMMIT.

MiTYH

I NEED HELP REACTING TO SOMETHING!!!

I did another pull.... here goes, RED POSTER... WHAT IS IT.....

....dupe INThawk.

I know, I KNOW, people would kill to have INThawk at all. But I.... I... I don't know what to think. I really don't think I'll waste him on a CHANCE of a skillup when the event comes. And I already have my original INThawk fully socketed. So... I guess I'll just keep him and socket him when Mihawk comes back? This is the worst best news I've ever had...

bjork

Got:
Base Abdullah and Jeet
Base Blue Gilly
Base Don Chin Jao

and the rest were silvers. I said I wasn't gonna pull, but here we are.

How is six star sabo as unit. Not sure where to place him.

He's pretty strong, but I haven't found a super solid free spirit team for him to captain. I usually just put him in a Rayleigh team and his special ends up only helping himself, heh.

So... I guess I'll just keep him and socket him when Mihawk comes back? This is the worst best news I've ever had...

I'm sitting on mine to sell when the shop opens, if we get that.

bjork

Gonna run Garp on natural stamina. I think I have him at 22 turns right now, iirc he maxes at like 15. I'll never make it today, heh.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I NEED HELP REACTING TO SOMETHING!!!

I did another pull.... here goes, RED POSTER... WHAT IS IT.....

....dupe INThawk.

I know, I KNOW, people would kill to have INThawk at all. But I.... I... I don't know what to think. I really don't think I'll waste him on a CHANCE of a skillup when the event comes. And I already have my original INThawk fully socketed. So... I guess I'll just keep him and socket him when Mihawk comes back? This is the worst best news I've ever had...

This scenario is pretty much what the Rayleigh shop was designed for. It still stings I'm sure, but it will definitely help ease the pain.

RedBoot

Did one more pull this morning, got a Kid dupe. Oh well, at least it was a gold poster dupe instead of a silver. That makes it better, right? (It doesn't)

That being said, the game apologized by finally dropping Foxy for me a little later, so at least I've got that going. Now to wait and see if we ever actually get his skill books on Global.

bjork

Went through and fed stuff from the last week or so. That took forever, but I got a skill-up from my lone Boa skill book, so it was worth it.

Also got that green knight dude up to level 4, which seems usable for the niche purpose people described in the JP game.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Went through and fed stuff from the last week or so. That took forever, but I got a skill-up from my lone Boa skill book, so it was worth it.

As someone farming Boa books, this was painful to read. Why wouldn't you wait for the 2X special up event in a week or so?

Not been playing much as of late since I started on Brave Exvius and rerolled a Gogeta account on Dokkan Battle (too many gacha games!) but I have been logging on for gems. I figured I'll burn them and do all 6 pulls. 3 crappy silver dupes and 2 mostly useless gold drops, but then I get treated to this guy. (Not my pic btw, I forgot to screencap it)

He's my second legend drop so I'm pretty chuffed even if his ability does seem kind of useless.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Wait until the skill up event, then read this thread for people's results. THAT is painful.

I mean, it's all RNG, and people are going to get bad results no matter what, but I'll never regret waiting for a 2X special event. It's still the best odds, especially for a something like a Boa book which is probably the rarest drop in the game outside of story mode characters.

bjork

I mean, it's all RNG, and people are going to get bad results no matter what, but I'll never regret waiting for a 2X special event. It's still the best odds, especially for a something like a Boa book which is probably the rarest drop in the game outside of story mode characters.

But I had 100% success, so I can't complain.

This time! :)

had 5 gems left and was pulling and pushing my finger across the screen with luffy going back and forth...i let go and its Sugo Fest Doflamingo :D

is he useful? lol^^ i really dont know.

had 5 gems left and was pulling and pushing my finger across the screen with luffy going back and forth...i let go and its Sugo Fest Doflamingo :D

is he useful? lol^^ i really dont know.

Amazing sub and very good captain but he's tough to use as one as you lose all your damage if you miss a perfect.

Hana-Bi

Wow, 76 Kalifas to fully max socket her...

This took way more runs than I ever could have expected. I think Kalifa dropped more colas or nothing at all than herself and then you have the two other dudes who drops also quite frequently something useless... SW Shanks sockets and books farming seemed rather smoothly than this clusterfuck and I wanted to socket two Kalifas, lol...

At least I got 50+ Blamenco books. Will feed them but I had bad luck with yolo feeding my SW Shanks books (fed 4 books before skill up event was announced with 0 skill up...).

bzzt

Neo Member
Six pulls, 3 dupes 3 new. Blue Gilly, Don Chinjao, and Baby 5 are new. Now I just need Ace and Baby 5 skill books.

Hana-Bi

Wow, Thriller Bark stage 2 was a nightmare for me. Wanted to use a LL team and I died at Kumacy and then repeated this six times... Really messed the good great perfect timing up every fucking time... Well, I finally managed to beat the stage but I need to look in some kind of guide for the next stages...

Top Bottom