• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

chrono01

Did four pulls
- Vista (New)
- Bellemere (Goddammit)
- Squard (dupe)
-SABO (Fuck yeah)

Got really lucky this sugo. Was hoping for a dex six star out of all of the six stars if I did get one, but a six star is a six star and I'm good with that.
I have him as well, and if you have a lot of strong Free Spirit characters (there are quite a few in the game), you should have a lot of fun with him.

Congrats!

Side-Note: I actually evolved and fully leveled my Sabo yesterday. Considering how difficult PSY XP is to obtain, I figured I'd use the anniversary XP item on him. I didn't get a Super Success on the feeding, but he still went from Level 1 to Max in a single go. It was amazing.

I NEED HELP REACTING TO SOMETHING!!!

I did another pull.... here goes, RED POSTER... WHAT IS IT.....

....dupe INThawk.

I know, I KNOW, people would kill to have INThawk at all. But I.... I... I don't know what to think. I really don't think I'll waste him on a CHANCE of a skillup when the event comes. And I already have my original INThawk fully socketed. So... I guess I'll just keep him and socket him when Mihawk comes back? This is the worst best news I've ever had...
Probably one of the worst to get a dupe of, since you can farm Mihawk through his raids for sockets. :(

Still, save it for the point shop (which we should get eventually)! I'm sure he'll fetch a good price there!

Gonna run Garp on natural stamina. I think I have him at 22 turns right now, iirc he maxes at like 15. I'll never make it today, heh.
Same.

Is Garp still useful on teams? I don't have him finished yet and was thinking of maybe gemming a few times, but I'm not sure.

Not been playing much as of late since I started on Brave Exvius and rerolled a Gogeta account on Dokkan Battle (too many gacha games!) but I have been logging on for gems. I figured I'll burn them and do all 6 pulls. 3 crappy silver dupes and 2 mostly useless gold drops, but then I get treated to this guy. (Not my pic btw, I forgot to screencap it)

He's my second legend drop so I'm pretty chuffed even if his ability does seem kind of useless.
Congrats on the Whitebeard!

had 5 gems left and was pulling and pushing my finger across the screen with luffy going back and forth...i let go and its Sugo Fest Doflamingo :D

is he useful? lol^^ i really dont know.
He seems very nice (plus, it's Doflamingo).

Congrats, man.

So has anyone run the new turtles yet today? I'm curious if they're like we thought they would be.
I would also like to know this.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Doing fine on Garp, even with a weenie baby team.

2x Vista (not maxed for one)
Int Robin
Int Mr 1 Convict
Rayleigh
Kreig (like level 40, it's sad)

Nobody's close to maxed, yet I weather three of Garp's supers. It feels good.

Heng

Congrats to everyone who pulled a legend. It sucks about the extra Mihawk though but like everyone said, it'll fetch some nice points from Rayleigh's shop. It just means you'll have to live with 1 less character slot until then.

Is Garp still useful on teams? I don't have him finished yet and was thinking of maybe gemming a few times, but I'm not sure.
I use him against Aokiji but I'm sure it can be done without him. I have him at 15 turns atm which is the lowest my PSY Enel will go, but I still want to max him because he's such a great PSY manipulator. Plus with him max, I can run PSY boosting Usopp and bring some other character with a turn delay on Aokiji.

chrono01

I use him against Aokiji but I'm sure it can be done without him. I have him at 15 turns atm which is the lowest my PSY Enel will go, but I still want to max him because he's such a great PSY manipulator. Plus with him max, I can run PSY boosting Usopp and bring some other character with a turn delay on Aokiji.
Thanks, doesn't sound like a big priority then. Maybe I'll just keep farming him with natural stamina whenever he appears then. Save me some Rainbow Gems for those despair pulls!

Wow, Thriller Bark stage 2 was a nightmare for me. Wanted to use a LL team and I died at Kumacy and then repeated this six times... Really messed the good great perfect timing up every fucking time... Well, I finally managed to beat the stage but I need to look in some kind of guide for the next stages...

I got perona yesterday.

Poison plus delay is the way to go
Strikerdile can OHKO her with his heavy poison if he has at least 1,000 ATK. I ran the stage 5 times (no drop yet) with a striker team of 2x Kidd, Enel, Urouge, Strikerdile, GPU with no issues. I used GPU on Kumacy for eatra stalling when needed.

Well, I was going to test the turtle teams out but they're green turtles aka the only color of turtles I don't actually need so I'll wait till monday. My Jabra is up though for anyone who wants to give it a go.

Majukun

so..i got 2 moria and one perona ,i have already all i need from wanze's fortnight and kalifa straight up refuses to drop on hers and doesn't seem worth it to try and farm her for socket since with this droprates you get 1 or at best 2 in an entire day of stamina and you don't even know if you get the sockets you need

so...i don't know what to do tomorrow..any suggestions?maybe i should try again with kalifa tomorrow?

RedBoot

I've actually been doing well with Kalifa drops...I got like 5 out of the last 7 or so. Even got good sockets from them.

In contrast, I've seen Paulie all of once and my sugo luck sucks. So it all evens out. :p

Dandte

3 Pulls

Base Zoro...sigh
Abdullah and Jeet, Former Bounty Hunters ...new but kinda meh
Killer....sigh

maybe next time. The next two weeks will be farming ace books

Kyou

"I only need one more level on garp, might as well just yolo feed them as I get them to make sure I dont waste any runs"

*12 runs later*

edit: Finally. Max/Max/5 Lock/5 Despair. *dusts hands* That's three raids finished.

edit: and two minutes before turtle time!

edit 2: jabra teams are as wonderful as I'd been told

Kyou

How does a Jabra team take out an elder turtle? 2 turns with everyone missing/perfect on turtles?

I dont have the right cooldowns to Fullbody him(which seems to be the preferred way) so I just brought in my longest combos

but yeah it takes two turns, which doesnt seem that bad. Still flying through it faster without having the chance that I'll get orb-fucked.

Heng

I dont have the right cooldowns to Fullbody him(which seems to be the preferred way) so I just brought in my longest combos

but yeah it takes two turns, which doesnt seem that bad. Still flying through it faster without having the chance that I'll get orb-fucked.
Oh duh, I forgot he exists lol. I guess I don't need a 3x captain for TT anymore. Even if no one else puts Jabra up, we only have to deal 6 damage to the teen turtles. Now to find the time to run TT...

Kyou

Oh duh, I forgot he exists lol. I guess I don't need a 3x captain for TT anymore. Even if no one else puts Jabra up, we only have to deal 6 damage to the teen turtles. Now to find the time to run TT...

A second Jabra is a waste since you have to attack anyway. I found the quickest way was to just pick whoever was first on my friends list. No more scrolling down to Marco or whatever

HabeeNo

Man... Perona in the story mode is a bitch... My Strikerdile poison only gives her 300 dmg per turn, how the hell can I survive 8 turns T_T

Hana-Bi

Man... Perona in the story mode is a bitch... My Strikerdile poison only gives her 300 dmg per turn, how the hell can I survive 8 turns T_T

You are using the wrong Strikerdile. The Prisondile only deals 50% of his attack as poison. The story Strikerdile deals 5x his attack as poison. If you are using an Enel team Prisondile should work too, but you don't really need him.

RedBoot

You are using the wrong Strikerdile. The Prisondile only deals 50% of his attack as poison. The story Strikerdile deals 5x his attack as poison. If you are using an Enel team Prisondile should work too, but you don't really need him.

Yeah, there's two kinds of poison: regular and badly poisoned (like in Pokemon!). "Sir Crocodile" is the only unit we have that can do the latter.

Magellan and one of the Boa sisters can also do it, but we don't have them yet (also, they're story units after Perona so you wouldn't have them anyway).

Hana-Bi

What is a good team for the last stage on Morias Mast Mansion?

Don't have Rayleigh or Sengoku and I don't know if SW Shanks is a good captain for this stage...

SW Shanks with friend Rayleigh works:)

Used GP Usopp, story Enel, Marco and Senor Pink.

bjork

Only caught 13 minutes of green turtle time, but it was enough to evolve story Perona and get her to mid-50s. Good times.

Majukun

oh goddamnit..3 bars of stamina for 3 kalifa

that's just..bad
What is a good team for the last stage on Morias Mast Mansion?

Don't have Rayleigh or Sengoku and I don't know if SW Shanks is a good captain for this stage...

SW Shanks with friend Rayleigh works:)

Used GP Usopp, story Enel, Marco and Senor Pink.

made it with

2x enel
doflamingo
gp usopp
story lucci qck
kalifa RR

100 rcv candies on enel,all max level

kinda long,but easy when you get the gist of it..skillup are not really a problem since you can stall for ages,all that can really kills you is if you take 3 attacks from the knights one after the other or moria itself if you don't hit your good and perfects to stay on schedule and keep out-healing his attacks

So hey, hey guys hey.

I got that 2Y3D Sanji who's like a micro-enel for DEX

Is he convenient for any particular boss raids or fortnights?

Seems like he's got significantly more HP than an Enel team but lower recovery.

HabeeNo

Urgh I'm an idiot lol

Used Double Enel and it worked like a charm, thank you so much :D

Hana-Bi

Moria story farming so far is great. Got everyone except Perona and will farm for a second Moria (need more Rayleigh friends though).

Okay, got my second Moria. :)

And Perona finally dropped. :)

Kyou

What's the deal with Kalifa's fortnight anyway, I don't think we've ever had a returning one be this bad

Why do so many mobs drop soda!?

bzzt

Neo Member
What's the deal with Kalifa's fortnight anyway, I don't think we've ever had a returning one be this bad

Why do so many mobs drop soda!?

I think the Galley-La fortnights (Kalifa and Lucci) have a boost to cola drops, cause they're shipwrights. Makes sense to me.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhh my finger slipped cause I'm too tired and instead of activating my defence special on Doffy I accidentally attacked.

bye bye 60 stamina.

Majukun

having shit luck with kalifa sockets,as usual
but i suppose map damage is not that bad to have on her since she 's usually used with croco which has to work with very little HPs?

Hana-Bi

having shit luck with kalifa sockets,as usual
but i suppose map damage is not that bad to have on her since she 's usually used with croco which has to work with very little HPs?

Yeah, I socketed mine with map and poison damage (+bind and despair).

Hana-Bi

Don't know which team I should run against Aokiji. SW Shanks or LL. With SW Shanks you need to kill Aokiji in 3 turns. With LL you could take the first hit and kill him then but I think LL will have more problems with the earlier stages and the fuck ups I'll probably make...

Kyou

I always just ran 40 stamina Doffy. Two chances for him to drop, and you get 3 runs of that for two runs of 60. I did the math after each raid and always came out ahead. Only downside is the time consumption.

I always just ran 40 stamina Doffy. Two chances for him to drop, and you get 3 runs of that for two runs of 60. I did the math after each raid and always came out ahead. Only downside is the time consumption.
I read a while back that the drop rate is the same as a normal Raid, despite there being 2 Doffys. I'm not 100% sure on the accuracy of that or not, though.

Heng

Don't know which team I should run against Aokiji. SW Shanks or LL. With SW Shanks you need to kill Aokiji in 3 turns. With LL you could take the first hit and kill him then but I think LL will have more problems with the earlier stages and the fuck ups I'll probably make...
The biggest challenge for LL is stage 3. If you mess up there, you've wasted 60 stamina. You could have a safety net by bringing a turn delayer.

What's the next "must gem" raidboss for a log luffy team after Doffy btw? Boa Hancock?
Yup, she's too good imo. Too bad I don't have a team than can beat her on a consistent basis.

Hana-Bi

One thing I noticed while farming Kalifas fn is the general low drop rate on 30 stamina. On others fn you almost always get a drop on 30 stam but on Kalifa you often get nothing. Especially on the boss stage.

That said I'm farming sockets for my second Kalifa. 13/20 right now...

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
so what are some viable teams for Aoikiji? Most of what I'm seeing is Whitebeard and SWS teams

edit: Should something like this work
http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...:99,418:99,208:70C6,10B0D0E2641Q0L0G0R10S100H

I'm planning on running G3 with Psy subs and Doffy.

3j1lVIl.png

I'm hoping it works out because this will be my first attempt to farm him. I can otherwise fall back on a double Enel team, I think. It seems the most important thing for this raid is the sockets so whatever combination you have with level two bind and level one despair will probably be safest.

Kyou

I'm planning on running G3 with Psy subs and Doffy. I think the most important thing for this raid is the sockets so whatever combination you have with level two bind and level one despair will probably be safest

if I switch out Enel for I. Usopp I get level 2 on both bind and despair, I guess I feel pretty good about that.

Aokiji and Enel are the two upcoming raids I really need to hit hard. Both of them are only level 2 for me

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
if I switch out Enel for I. Usopp I get level 2 on both bind and despair, I guess I feel pretty good about that.

Aokiji and Enel are the two upcoming raids I really need to hit hard. Both of them are only level 2 for me

I'd definitely run Impact Usopp over Enel if you have the option, especially if it gives you those sockets. Most people run Enel because they want to bring along Golden Pound Usopp for additional stall/safety against Stage 3. Otherwise, Impact Usopp provides far stronger burst.

Also, why did you have the Merry Go Flying as your ship in the Damage calculator? With Impact Usopp and the Merry Go/Thousand Sunny, you'd end up doing something more like this against Aokiji: http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...,418:99,208:70C1,10B2000D0E2641Q0L0G0R10S100H

Kyou

I'd definitely run Impact Usopp over Enel if you have the option, especially if it gives you those sockets. Most people run Enel because they want to bring along Golden Pound Usopp for additional stall/safety against Stage 3. Otherwise, Impact Usopp provides far stronger burst.

Also, why did you have the Merry Go Flying as your ship in the Damage calculator? With Impact Usopp and the Merry Go/Thousand Sunny, you'd end up doing something more like this against Aokiji: http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...,418:99,208:70C1,10B2000D0E2641Q0L0G0R10S100H
For whatever reason, I remembered Enel being x2 and I. Usopp being x1.5

the ship was flying merry because I forgot to change it :p

edit: I think I got their captain ability and special rates mixed up in my head at some point

Top Bottom