• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Tidd

Hmm, all these silver and gold posters from the FP remind me of something, but I don't know what it could be.. :(

Tidd

Are they making me pick between hime turtles and a raid?

I'd rather do the raid but I see I get a gem for the turtles?

Just do it once and get the gem. If I could get a gem for every 50 stamina I would do nothing else. xP
And don't forget that you can get turtles from the FP, if you need some exp.

Reminder for everyone: Princess Turtles are guaranteed drops!

Okay got me a fancy princess to get my Momonga up to level 60.

Normally I just let raid bosses level up naturally as I feed them dupes, but as momonga's growth curve is really skewed towards his later levels I'm making an exception of him.

Hana-Bi

Yes, my second Kalifa is now fully socketed. :) Was way faster than my first Kalifa. :)

For princess turtle time I'll probably run a double Vista team. How much exp does the 50 stamina run give?

Wait, so this is a run as many times in 30 minutes as you can event AND the princess turtle always appears by herself on the last stage for a guaranteed drop?

So it looks like the quickest possible team would be Duval/Duval, Inuppe, Squard, General Zombie, and Raid Enel with a Bezan Black ship. Stall on the first stage until Enel's special is charged, use Inuppe on the 2nd wave, General Zombie on the 3rd, Enel on the 4th (or instead on the secret princess if it shows up), and then Squard to kill the Princess.

Majukun

anyone here can put vista as one of their captains?i need it to farm princess turtles
Wait, so this is a run as many times in 30 minutes as you can event AND the princess turtle always appears by herself on the last stage for a guaranteed drop?

So it looks like the quickest possible team would be Duval/Duval, Inuppe, Tilestone, General Zombie, and Raid Enel with a Bezan Black ship. Stall on the first stage until Enel's special is charged, use Inuppe on the 2nd wave, General Zombie on the 3rd, Enel on the 4th (or instead on the secret princess if it shows up), and then Tilestone to kill the Princess.

vista x2
don kraig
inuppe
poison croc/tilestone
sanji

it's mine..stalling 17 turns on normal hp might get dangerous with a double duval,so i prefer double vista..you just stall 10 turns and go,even though with poison croco you have to wai a couple turns for the poison to kill a princess

anyone here can put vista as one of their captains?i need it to farm princess turtles

vista x2
don kraig
inuppe
poison croc/tilestone
sanji

it's mine..stalling 17 turns on normal hp might get dangerous with a double duval,so i prefer double vista..you just stall 10 turns and go,even though with poison croco you have to wai a couple turns for the poison to kill a princess

But with double Duval you only need to stall 9 turns with the Bezan Black and lvl 1 CD reduction assuming you have your Enel skill maxed.

Majukun

But with double Duval you only need to stall 9 turns with the Bezan Black and lvl 1 CD reduction assuming you have your Enel skill maxed.
well that team is 10 turns ( maybe 11 to be totally sure against secret stages) by itself, if you add the Bezan and CD reduction it goes even lower

of course you need those pg max skill level, but so goes for every team

MiTYH

Went in to Princess Turtle time with this team and the marine ship for extra HP:

http://optc.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D255:1,255:1,20:1,34:1,603:1,15:1C4,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S99.28H

Stall on stage 1 with Sanji only. It takes a HUGE chunk of your HP stalling, but it's doable. Use GP if you're nervous for damage (actually, no reason not to once he's active, it recharges fast enough). By the end of stage 1, have all specials ready to go.

Stages 2-4, use vista/vista/Sanji if you don't encounter the secret stage. If you do, use Helmeppo.

Final stage, use Enel and you're done.

EDIT: Ran it twice, no secret stage. Womp womp. Time to go back to Buster Call farming

I've been reminded that using specials to clear a wave doesn't lower your special cooldowns so be aware if you are planning on using Tilestone as all your specials needed to be charged when you finish the first wave. Also, Squard would be worth using over Tilestone if you have him level maxed and have his skill leveled to 17 or lower. He can 1-shot an elder with his special that does 10x his attack in fixed damage. At max, he'll do over 14k and princess turtles have 12.5k if I recall correctly.

Heng

I've been reminded that using specials to clear a wave doesn't lower your special cooldowns so be aware if you are planning on using Tilestone as all your specials needed to be charged when you finish the first wave. Also, Squard would be worth using over Tilestone if you have him level maxed and have his skill leveled to 17 or lower. He can 1-shot an elder with his special that does 10x his attack in fixed damage. At max, he'll do over 14k and princess turtles have 12.5k if I recall correctly.
Does his special deal fixed damage? Princess turtle has over 500k defense.

I'm thinking of doing Vista + Duval (or Rakuyo) with Vista, Dog Sanji, Sanji, and Strikerdile (story mode). Only problem is that my Strikerdile has a 14 turn CD as well as Sanji...I guess I only have to stall 10 turns with the ship that lowers CD by 1.

Hana-Bi

Damn, really need to farm Kriegs fn to up his skill level...

Will run the team Majukun posted.

Managed to run the island 9 times.

12 princess turtles and 8 elder turtles dropped.

RedBoot

9 Princesses, 7 Elders, and 19 Daimyos out of 6 runs. Would have been able to fit in one more run if I hadn't run out of box space right at the end.

I'm amused at the timing of this event though. I've got ~40 Sir Croc skill books waiting for next week, and we'll finally get Tilestone books during Breed's fortnight. Next time the princesses come around, I'll be able to go much faster (still having to stall a lot for Helmeppo).

Kyou

Managed five runs, could have managed a couple more but eh. My team worked GREAT even without the right cooldowns.

Duval, tilestone, poison croc, jiambe sanji, dogpen

Hana-Bi

I think I'll try the "normal" Doffy/Mihawk team for my first Enel farming. I could run with WB instead of GP Usopp but I think with GP I should farm Enel quite consistently.

Should I bring cd/heal or bind/despair sockets for the raid? I have two versions of Doffy and GP and could change them. Heal/Cd seems to be better choice. With Mihawk and Koza I have cd level two and heal level three.

I wasn't able to get as many princess turtle runs as I wanted in due to a lack of good friend captains for this :( Is there a friend list doc or something for this thread so I can put myself in and add all of you guys?

vista x2
don kraig
inuppe
poison croc/tilestone
sanji
I ran this same team. Did 7 runs w/ 1 having a secret stage. I could have done 8 but had net problems that slowed me down JUST enough to get an error as the 8th tried to start. Alas, 8 Princesses, 8 Elders and 19 Teens.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I intended to farm buster call when it was first announced, but today came and I just didn't feel like it. :/

RedBoot

I can already see that Breed's dialogue and double pre-emptive animation is going to get annoying. :p

Breed's not too tough, though using Sengoku's probably not the best gauge of anything. :p Running Sengoku/Sengoku, Arlong, QCK Lucci, Bon Clay, and Story Absalom. Breed usually gives you a Meat orb or two during his pre-emptive stuff, so I use Bon Clay to turn them to PSY orbs, Absalom to put them on the Sengokus and Bon Clay, and that's generally enough to one-shot Breed. Arlong and Lucci are just there to hit stuff.

I tried using Foxy initially since he delays and moves orbs, but his cooldown is just too long (not that I couldn't stall, I just try to get fast teams). Shame, I wanted to use him. We really need to get his books somewhere, we're past where Japan got them.

Hana-Bi

I hope everyone has a Mihawk as a captain in one of his 8 crews. Everyone is running a Doffy team and this could be the biggest problem while farming Enel. Thank god we got the friend system update.

Heng

I hope everyone has a Mihawk as a captain in one of his 8 crews. Everyone is running a Doffy team and this could be the biggest problem while farming Enel. Thank god we got the friend system update.

Good call, I'll put mine up.

This raid is much more enjoyable using LL compared to slashers. It's also a lot easier to mess up as well but at least it's not mind-numbingly boring. It requires Smoker at 16 turn CD and Doffy/Miwhawk at 18 turn.

Kyou

Gonna be annoying switching teams every run

130 stamina..and no rainbow robber penguin -__-

Unless you're hurting for box space, consider waiting until the 10th when the penguin isle is half stamina or wait til lthe 13th when we get two for free!

edit: Oh man, you're going to hate me for this but I just ran the stage twice because I need to free up some space by evolving units and I got a rainbow robber penguin from both runs...

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Unless you're hurting for box space, consider waiting until the 10th when the penguin isle is half stamina or wait til lthe 13th when we get two for free!

edit: Oh man, you're going to hate me for this but I just ran the stage twice because I need to free up some space by evolving units and I got a rainbow robber penguin from both runs...
We don't get robbers for free

As I'm not running Enel yet I decided to clear Breed on all levels just to get the gem.

He seems quite easy
with a Log Luffy team.

all fighter/powerhouse condition finally gives me an excuse to pull out the old Koala, is it me or is her sprite really quite tall?

MiTYH

Enel back again, and again I'm hurting for a good team. My Doffy isn't at a good enough level yet to really be useable without massive stalling. I can clear 40-stamina easy enough with doffy/mihawk/doffy/law/apoo/doublefinger. I also need better sockets on everything to get locks...

First run of 40 got my squat. Gonna try the team in this video for hopefully better results since it doesn't require a max doffy

Hopefully tomorrow I'll start moving more on Breed. I like the units, gives me an excuse to whip our Legend Lucci.

EDIT: Wow. Tried that video team but ROYALLY messed up the stage 4 locking, resulting in using GP early and not having him ready in time. Got Enel down to a sliver of health, was just going to lose when he use his mantra, giving me two green orbs and my second doffy ready to go. Sliver gone, got the 60-stamina drop, and now I've got a good team to use. I imagine it'll be even easier to win when I don't mess up timings

Hana-Bi

Wow, I suck at Enel farming. Changing your crew to get Mihawk friends and then forget to change it back, yeah... Stage 3 seems to be a problem for me too since I forget quite often that I have to kill the guy who binds me at first. If the lightning isn't right I'll take two hits and don't have enogh health for Enel...

Don't know if I can farm the amount of Enel copies I wanted. I'm at 15 copies right now.

Majukun

finally managed to get a rainbow robber penguin...basically a stamina bar wasted on that :/

gonna wait for the second week to do breed's fn,this week i'm gonna focus on fossa and rakuyo skillbooks in the young arlong fn..then do breed under skillup and hopefully i'm still gonna max him

we are not getting 2 free..next week we get every single rare fusion material..except for robber penguins :/
also,i really needed one today so that tomorrow i can get a yellow dragon and evolve squardo,thus freeing some space in the storage

MiTYH

I don't know what is happening but global will be glorious next week if it isn't a fuck up from Bandai.

HOLY SHIT! SKILL UP EVENT AND THIS????

Whaaaaa?! That can't be right. Garp and Doffy again, so soon?

Whatever, I'm all in. 1/2 stamina Doffy means 30 stamina for a guarenteed drop? I might FINALLY max his skill! Or at least come close to it.

That's also awesome for people who need Mihawk sockets. Easy EXP too

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
That clash of clashes might be a glitch. People have said that time traveling sometimes shows the wrong event listed. While it'd be amazing, it also doesn't really make any sense for them to do Mihawk again immediately. We'll find out tomorrow.

RedBoot

Ugh, with that many 1/2 stamina raids I might actually go back and socket Mihawk and Garp. Not sure where I'd fit Sengoku book farming into that though.

On a side note: The PSY Kung Fu Dugong in Breed's fortnight can be used to socket the STR one (makes sense, it's supposed to be the same Dugong). The Sea Lapin cannot be used to socket the Drum Lapin, however.

Tidd

If true, I will definitely start a 2nd Mihawk and Doffy + finish my 2nd Heracles. But nah this is too big. Even Japan never got something like this. I believe they only got Mihawk with 1/2 stamina so far.

Hana-Bi

Lol, if true I'd farm a third Doffy (bind/heal) a second Mihawk (heal) and a second Heracles (cd/map/poison) and could max skill my MC. :)

Don't think that this can be true. Skill up event + clash of clashes + half stamina? Well, could be better than the 7/11 event. ;)

Top Bottom