• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

MiTYH

That feeling when you finally get the hang of timing and walk into Enel's 60-stamina stage with 68kHP and fully charged specials

b81.jpg

Also, leveled up. P.level 250!

If this half stamina raids during a skillup event is a legit thing, there probably won't be a better time to get a second Doffy. Starting the 9th it'll be half stamina for evolver isles AND on the 11th we'll get green princess turtles so you can easily save them to quickly level and evolve Doffy on the 15th so you can get his 2nd socket.

I'm reevaluating my slasher sockets. Since I have IntHawk and 3D2Y Zoro, it's probably worth it to have healing sockets since they both have 4 slots. Due to the way the IntHawk captain ability works, your first attacking unit won't get any sort of damage boost so you'll likely be running a support unit like GP Usopp and it might just be better to invest your 1 matching orb socket on that unit.

On the topic of socketing Doffy, what sockets do you guys plan on running on your two Doffys? My current one is cd/lock but I'm considering even redoing that and I'd like to work auto-heal into one of them.

Heng

If this half stamina raids during a skillup event is a legit thing, there probably won't be a better time to get a second Doffy. Starting the 9th it'll be half stamina for evolver isles AND on the 11th we'll get green princess turtles so you can easily save them to quickly level and evolve Doffy on the 15th so you can get his 2nd socket.

I'm reevaluating my slasher sockets. Since I have IntHawk and 3D2Y Zoro, it's probably worth it to have healing sockets since they both have 4 slots. Due to the way the IntHawk captain ability works, your first attacking unit won't get any sort of damage boost so you'll likely be running a support unit like GP Usopp and it might just be better to invest your 1 matching orb socket on that unit.

On the topic of socketing Doffy, what sockets do you guys plan on running on your two Doffys? My current one is cd/lock but I'm considering even redoing that and I'd like to work auto-heal into one of them.
I'm using Lock/Despair and on my second one I have CD/Heals. If I need matching orb/CD instead, I usually swap to my 2nd GP Usopp. I think autoheal is underrated, it becomes so much better (if) when we finally get Colosseum.

Hana-Bi

I have bind/despair and cd/ heal socket Doffys. Thinking about bind/heal for a third Doffy.

And that's typical: I got two SW Ace books in my first two runs of Breed (I don't have SW Ace)... Is Breed any good anyway if I don't have Sengoku?

MiTYH

I'm so happy to just be running a fortnight now

I think another week of raids will kill me

I hear that. It's draining! And if it wasn't for the skillup event I don't know if I could handle it...

That being said, any other Legend Lucci owners, feel free to friend me (Code in the google doc). I need more captains! Been running this FN with:

Lucci/Lucci
Marco/Squard
Garp/Mr2

Mr2 doesn't get any bonus, but gives the team full orbs with garp which is necessary on the last stage (as is Marco, for saftey). I do wish Lucci FN would come back so I could get some sockets though

Heng

I hear that. It's draining! And if it wasn't for the skillup event I don't know if I could handle it...

That being said, any other Legend Lucci owners, feel free to friend me (Code in the google doc). I need more captains! Been running this FN with:

Lucci/Lucci
Marco/Squard
Garp/Mr2

Mr2 doesn't get any bonus, but gives the team full orbs with garp which is necessary on the last stage (as is Marco, for saftey). I do wish Lucci FN would come back so I could get some sockets though
I almost died using a similar team due to his no recovery penalty. I think I'll stick with LL for this one...

MiTYH

I almost died using a similar team due to his no recovery penalty. I think I'll stick with LL for this one...

It's definitely a bit risky, but I can stall long enough to get to the last stage and have Marco ready to go, so the health comes back and I can just power through the rest, even if he calls for backup

It's certainly not the fastest team, but I've been using a slight tweak of the classic Garp burst team to easily crush this fortnight.
Garp | Garp
Koala | Marco
Bon Clay | Coby

It's nice to put Koala to use so fast after pulling her in the last Sugo. Her attack animation is so fun.

Heng

It's certainly not the fastest team, but I've been using a slight tweak of the classic Garp burst team to easily crush this fortnight.
Garp | Garp
Koala | Marco
Bon Clay | Coby

It's nice to put Koala to use so fast after pulling her in the last Sugo. Her attack animation is so fun.
She and Dellinger are both pretty fun to use. They aren't characters I normally use but their attack animations and timing are very similar to one another.

This skill up event cannot come here any faster... It's so annoying having to clean my box after every run...

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
That's messed up. People planned for this, stayed up, and it was on the notice board.

It's not like Mihawk was a special raid or something. It was part of our regularly scheduled raids now.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
That's messed up. People planned for this, stayed up, and it was on the notice board.

It's not like Mihawk was a special raid or something. It was part of our regularly scheduled raids now.

Well he will be back on the 9th with half stamina so i guess that is pretty cool.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Well he will be back on the 9th with half stamina so i guess that is pretty cool.

Even if he comes back on the 9th, I'm not convinced it'll behalf stamina. There were times in the past where time travelers showed half stamina on stuff because there was a weekly half stamina on evolver islands.

The issue is that we are basically missing a raid right now, which is just strange. It's not like Mihawk was replaced. There's just no raid at all.

bonkeng

Me too.

I purposely held up my stamina so i won't level up.

My stamina is full for 1hr :(

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Oh great Shiki is back on JP. Another unit we'll probably never get on global. Sigh

Tidd

The game updated and I TT'd to see if the half stamina raids stuck around. They did AND it looks like we'll be getting a sugofest on the 11th, during an INT rate up no less:

Yeah Fujitora batch. He's INT so yay? I believe Mansherry and Leo are the standouts of this batch.

Btw Mansheryy doesn't make any sense for us since we don't have the status "numbness". lol

Yeah Fujitora batch. He's INT so yay? I believe Mansherry and Leo are the standouts of this batch.

Btw Mansheryy doesn't make any sense for us since we don't have the status "numbness". lol

I don't know how I feel about getting all these batches so soon when it'll be something like a year until we get the skill books for them.

MiTYH

The game updated and I TT'd to see if the half stamina raids stuck around. They did AND it looks like we'll be getting a sugofest on the 11th, during an INT rate up no less:

Sweet, time to get my third INTHawk....Kidding. Fujitora batch though? Who's part of that besides him?

EDIT: Looked up the batch itself: http://optc-db.github.io/characters/#/search/id>=1074 id<=1085

I love Leo, and Mansherry has good uses too. Kyros seems good, and Fujitora obviously as a legend. Still, I might do two pulls, one from saved gems, one from the free ones they'll give for the sugo-soon islands. I'll wait for the next batch (or hopefully Colosseum soon)

Also, I've been farming Young Arlong, wanted to get at least 6 or 7 copies since I'm 2 skill levels away from maxing him. But holy cow, he WIll. Not. Drop. I've gotten one copy in all my runs from yesterday to now

RedBoot

Surprising about Shiki. Of all the movie content, I thought he might be fine since he's technically also in the manga. I guess that slim hope that we'd see him in Global is gone. :p

Not surprised about another sugo, but I am surprised it's Corrida 2. Have fun with your numbness healers, I guess. Was hoping for 3D2Y 2 for the chance of double boosted Robin (which could still happen, I guess).

At this point I'm wondering if they want the sugos to be simultaneous releases. It would be weird though, since Japan's still going to have new mechanics before Global (unless they catch us up in Story islands too).

Tidd

Nope, I don't gem for SW Ace books... The drop rate is as bad as Boa's. Got one book so far with natural stamina. :( Meanwhile I have 18 Breeds and 16 Inazuma books. I don't expect the same rate for legend books but give me at least one per day ._.

RedBoot

Nope, I don't gem for SW Ace books... The drop rate is as bad as Boa's. Got one book so far with natural stamina. :( Meanwhile I have 18 Breeds and 16 Inazuma books. I don't expect the same rate for legend books but give me at least one per day ._.

Give me your luck. :p I've only run Breed about 15 times or so (splitting time with Arlong), but I have 5 Breeds and 4 SW Ace books. I don't have Ace, of course.

mileS

Still having connection time issues. Seems like a problem that only popped up 3 weeks ago for me. Basically the first log in when opening the app takes 45sec-1min30 longer than it used to. Picking a friend captain takes a bit longer as well. That may be more tied to the new system with more people to load but still.

Nothing has changed on my end. Still with the same cell provider. Still sitting in the same room/right next to my wifi. I don't expect instant load screens or anything being all the way up here in Newfoundland. Load times were never this long before.

RedBoot

Whoo, got a double Breed drop. I suspect those will be rarer than double T-Bone runs.

Also: One Piece Burning Blood is getting Film Gold content, so if you want to hold some irrational hope that Bamco licensed content for Treasure Cruise alongside it, now's the time.

chrono01

Whoo, got a double Breed drop. I suspect those will be rarer than double T-Bone runs.

Also: One Piece Burning Blood is getting Film Gold content, so if you want to hold some irrational hope that Bamco licensed content for Treasure Cruise alongside it, now's the time.
"Burning Blood" accurately describes the people still (patiently) waiting for Zephyr.

The box struggles are real. I'm about to level up and I'm just going to use my stamina to replace my Mihawk orbs socket just because I don't want to deal with all the skillbooks.

Bandai really needs to bring back the Lucci fortnight. Every single Lucci on my friends list isn't socketed, which is actually kind of impressive.

Top Bottom