• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

MANUELF

Banned
Since my last phone couldnt even download the game I redownloaded in my new phone and it seems it didnt record my progress so I redid the tutorial and now instead of White Bay I got Captain Bellemere

bonkeng

Kinda torn between gemming for mihawk now, or wait til next week for the possible half stamina.

My mihawk special is only lvl 3. I don't want to miss the skill up event :(

Any suggestions?

Is Mihawk confirmed for next week even without the 1/2 stamina?

Tidd

Kinda torn between gemming for mihawk now, or wait til next week for the possible half stamina.

My mihawk special is only lvl 3. I don't want to miss the skill up event :(

Any suggestions?

Is Mihawk confirmed for next week even without the 1/2 stamina?

Farm him now. We don't know what will happen next week till it is officially announced. And like you said it's just not worth it to miss the skill up event.

Give me your luck. :p I've only run Breed about 15 times or so (splitting time with Arlong), but I have 5 Breeds and 4 SW Ace books. I don't have Ace, of course.

I would give you all of my Breeds for your SW Ace books. :)

Bandai really needs to bring back the Lucci fortnight. Every single Lucci on my friends list isn't socketed, which is actually kind of impressive.

I believe there is one Legend Lucci, who has full sockets and that's only because the guy was a psychic and saved his fortnight copies in case he would pull him. If I'm not wrong we got the fortnight just before Legend Lucci. A return is long overdue.

RedBoot

Almost no one has a duval up for princess time :(

I think most people go the Vista route, I had plenty of options using him.

Loving these guaranteed Princess turtle quests though. I can do 6-7 runs easily, which is generally enough XP to get a RR unit close to max. Got Kalifa to the upper 90s today, after maxing Sengoku last time.

chrono01

Almost no one has a duval up for princess time :(
I chose the Hime Turtle quest thinking it was a one-time run (I really should read the prompt before I accept, but it wasa early in the morning!) and when I found out/remember that it wasn't a traditional Elder Turtle event, I kind of freaked out. I immediately backed out and had to cobble together a team to complete it. I couldn't remember what I used before, so I threw Enel, Vista, Dog Penguin, Perona, and DJ Sanji in there. With another Enel friend, it worked well, but I'll need to put a standard team together for the next run.

I still got 5x runs out of it, which is okay, since I wasted a nice amount of time (after accepting the quest) trying to remember what I needed to use. >_<

Kyou

I chose the Hime Turtle quest thinking it was a one-time run (I really should read the prompt before I accept, but it wasa early in the morning!) and when I found out/remember that it wasn't a traditional Elder Turtle event, I kind of freaked out. I immediately backed out and had to cobble together a team to complete it. I couldn't remember what I used before, so I threw Enel, Vista, Dog Penguin, Perona, and DJ Sanji in there. With another Enel friend, it worked well, but I'll need to put a standard team together for the next run.

I still got 5x runs out of it, which is okay, since I wasted a nice amount of time (after accepting the quest) trying to remember what I needed to use. >_<
Yea enel made a good sub for duval, I could stall as long as I needed. Got in 5 runs with 12 minutes left but I need to save gems.

Dumb question, which qck person should I level? They just don't come up in a lot of the strategies I use

BKW3g4l.jpg

chrono01

Yea enel made a good sub for duval, I could stall as long as I needed. Got in 5 runs with 12 minutes left but I need to save gems.

Dumb question, which qck person should I level? They just don't come up in a lot of the strategies I use
I'm personally going with Jabra, since I read he's pretty decent for a Sabo team. Jozu/Killer seem like an okay choice too.

MiTYH

I'd say HW Zoro. I run INThawk (and in the past, Mihawk) teams, and he's great to have there. Minimal QCK damage, but a delay is great. I use him on a QCK team for Young Arlong Fortnight, and he's one of my go-to QCK slashers right now

Or Thatch for quicker turtle farming, or as chrono said, Jabra. Depends if you have the Evo mats for him or not (i think that's the unevolved form)

Yes!

Hercules n return 1/2 stamina also with a double success..going to get my sogeking and god usopp ready

Edit: wait hercules n isn't the one i was thinking of oops its usopp n

=(

Vive le France!

Let's see ...

Mihawk: 6 socket skills left on inthawk [2x heal, 4x despair]

Monster Chopper: skill level 3 ... needs a lot of work
Ivankov: 4 levels left, also got intkov to socket
Garp: skill level 8 ... so 8 more left.
Heracls'n: skill level 2, 12 left.
Doflamingo: skill level 7, 8 left.

I'm definitely gonna gem to max Doflamingo's skill level, not having max Doffy is a bit of a "wall" for me right now in terms of clearing content.

The others I'm a tad unsure about ... Maybe Heracles'N could benefit from some gemming & it might be worth it to max out my Inthawk's sockets.

RedBoot

The only unit I'm building a second copy for is GP Usopp, and even then he's behind Impact Usopp and probably even Sogeking in socket priority.

Doffy's probably "worth" making a second for, but that's way too much time and resources (even with this event) for me to do.

Serious question time, if someone were to have two copies of Doflamingo; What would the idal sockets for both of them actually be?

The Doffy I've got is building towards antilock/autoheal.

MiTYH

The only unit I'm building a second copy for is GP Usopp, and even then he's behind Impact Usopp and probably even Sogeking in socket priority.

Doffy's probably "worth" making a second for, but that's way too much time and resources (even with this event) for me to do.

I've got a second GP going, but I'm not farming books like I normally would. I'll wait for Fat Usopp raid if anything.

Will probably go in for these half staminas just for the EXP. 20 for Mihawk is awesome, and I will probably gem a few times for Doffy, now that I can beat it easily. There's no better time than a x2 skillup, half stamina to get him maxed. If I don't do it now, I'll never do it

. There's no better time than a x2 skillup, half stamina to get him maxed. If I don't do it now, I'll never do it

Yeah I don't usually gem for raids but man, am I glad I've been saving up. I'm gonna play as long as I have to to max my Doffy this time around.

Hana-Bi

Serious question time, if someone were to have two copies of Doflamingo; What would the idal sockets for both of them actually be?

The Doffy I've got is building towards antilock/autoheal.

My two Doffys are antilock/despair and autoheal/cd. My third Doffy would be antilock/autoheal.

I like to have more options with different sockets. I have two GP Usopps max/max/maxed with the same sockets as my two Doffys and might even try to max/max/max a third one. I have two qck Kalifa max/maxed with bind/despair/cd/heal and bind/despair/poison/map and will farm a second Heracles for my Croc team with cd/poison/map.

I think bind/despair is the safest route for most chars and content (except for a Blackbeard team) heal/cd is more for raids if you already have enough chars with bind/despair and bind/heal or bind/orb could be used for forests. If you have multiple chars with different sockets you can always choose the best version for your team.

chrono01

Yeah I don't usually gem for raids but man, am I glad I've been saving up. I'm gonna play as long as I have to to max my Doffy this time around.
Same here. I recently re-joined the game, so I'm interested in (finally) finishing the sockets for my Doflamingo/Monster Chopper/Garp/Ivankov/etc. I probably won't bother with a second Mihawk/Doflamingo/GP Usopp/etc., I just want a single one right now, fully skilled with nice sockets.

I'll have to think of teams for each, it's been a long time since I ran some of these. I already have teams for Doflamingo and Garp, and Monster Chopper shouldn't be difficult. I need to think up one for Ivankov, though. I only ran him (her?) once or twice. Does a Log Luffy team work with her (him?)?

Heng

I'll have to think of teams for each, it's been a long time since I ran some of these. I already have teams for Doflamingo and Garp, and Monster Chopper shouldn't be difficult. I need to think up one for Ivankov, though. I only ran him (her?) once or twice. Does a Log Luffy team work with her (him?)?
Yes he works really well, you just need to stall long enough for GP Usopp.

How many gems are you guys going to use on this upcoming Sugofest (assuming there is one)? I'm thinking of throwing the rest of my gems in it since it's been a while since I last pulled.

chrono01

Yes he works really well, you just need to stall long enough for GP Usopp.

How many gems are you guys going to use on this upcoming Sugofest (assuming there is one)? I'm thinking of throwing the rest of my gems in it since it's been a while since I last pulled.
Nice, stalling for GP Usopp shouldn't be a problem. :)

I haven't decided how many gems I'll use for Sugofest yet, I guess it depends on how much I have left after all of the raid boss farming I'll be doing. It's been a while since I last pulled too (7/11 Friend Point glitch, even longer since I used actual gems), and are currently sitting on over 100 of them. I'll probably wait and see how the rates are first and then decide.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Nice, stalling for GP Usopp shouldn't be a problem. :)

I haven't decided how many gems I'll use for Sugofest yet, I guess it depends on how much I have left after all of the raid boss farming I'll be doing. It's been a while since I last pulled too (7/11 Friend Point glitch, even longer since I used actual gems), and are currently sitting on over 100 of them. I'll probably wait and see how the rates are first and then decide.
bruh, this isn't Dokkan Battle

Hana-Bi

For Duval I'll try a BB team with Sunny instead of the marine ship and Marco instead of GP Usopp. Will see how it goes. This way I can take hits when the cds of too many enemys are 1.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Will a 20 turn CD Blackbeard team work against duval?
Navy Ship, Friend BB / BB / MC / Oars Jr / Kidd / GPU ?

Would you recommend Marco instead of GPU?

Hana-Bi

Will a 20 turn CD Blackbeard team work against duval?
Navy Ship, Friend BB / BB / MC / Oars Jr / Kidd / GPU ?

Would you recommend Marco instead of GPU?

With Marco you can safely stall more turns. You only need to use Marco on stage 4 right before killing Duval.

You might use Sunny instead of the marine ship to clear the mob on stage 4. Or use both Marco and GP.

Heng

I ran out of box space so I decided to feed my Garps. Got his special maxed but got no sockets from 10 copies. At least now I'm free to just feed my Garps without waiting for a skill up. Ivankov is next on my list when I run out of box space again...

RedBoot

Only one more day of full boxes, at least. I'm at 797 right now, so I'll probably farm Young Arlong tomorrow. If I only keep his copies, that should put me at like 798 tomorrow, based on current drop rates. :p

Majukun

sometimes this game just NEEDS to put you in front of unwinnable situation...made a duval run with a blackbeard team and basically 80% of the enemies spawn with a 1 turn timer

i had like 18k hp when i reached the last stage

Majukun

Im constantly out of space for my characters, what is best? Upgrade the capacity or a rare recruit?

upgrade your storage

it's an investment that always pays off,contrary to rare recruit that it's just luck

the more space you have,the more you can farm,the more you can storage ,the less you NEED to farm since you can just wait for skillup events

MANUELF

Banned
upgrade your storage

it's an investment that always pays off,contrary to rare recruit that it's just luck

the more space you have,the more you can farm,the more you can storage ,the less you NEED to farm since you can just wait for skillup events
Um okay, I only have Chakka and Bellemere from rare recruits anyway and I cant even put my zoro in the team because of the cost, both him and Luffy are already evolved

Heng

Man they must've nerfed the drop rates on Fossa/Rakuyo books... I've ran it for a week straight and I only have 5 Fossa and 3 Rakuyo books.

Majukun

Man they must've nerfed the drop rates on Fossa/Rakuyo books... I've ran it for a week straight and I only have 5 Fossa and 3 Rakuyo books.

got the opposite..run it for like 4/5 days,got 10 fossa and 15 rakuyo..did use one gem though

Top Bottom