• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

MiTYH

BB for Duval's raid makes this super simple, no complaints here. With Skillup coming soon I'll spend the day working on Duval.

Also, Raleigh island, kinda forgot that was coming. Should make more time for raid farming if I can time it right.

EDIT: Crap, messed up by forgetting to use Kidd in stage 4. That's my fault, wasn't paying attention. One of the green girls despaired me, and though I made it to the end stage, couldn't beat it.Time to wait for Raleigh's island and get the level up

Kyou

Raids with DEX bosses are my absolute favs, Log Luffy party.
Last time I used a really risky Rayleigh team and only farmed like 5 copies.

Now with doffy skill maxed and fully socketed(that sweet sweet despair resist) it's become nearly 100% safe and I am just wrecking him.

Gonna farm him as much as gems allow. Well, I might be limited by friend Rayleighs. Like half the people on my list took their Rayleighs down for some reason...

Majukun

i'm 798/800 in my storage..thank god tomorrow is skillup day..i have a shitton of characters and skillbook to feed

Kyou

let's see what I got cooking for tomorrow...

Books:
6x Blamenco(only need 2 skill ups I think, so fingers crossed)
2x Law
5x Drake
2x Kuma(one away)
2x Moria
15x Fossa
14x Koala
4x Hack
6x Striker Croc

Characters:
25x Blackbeard
30x Dalmation
10x Young Arlong(After grinding him every moment I could...)
30x Onigumo
1x Law(Thanks Sugofest)
1x Paulie
30x Enel
31x Momonga
7x TBone(I was way more focused on socketing than skilling him up during his FN)
10x Aokiji

and then however many Duvals I can grind, aiming for like 30

Majukun

i have

skillbooks

10 x vista
5 x kuma
29 x rakuyo
10x fossa
25 x decalvan
28 x squardo
30 x oars jr.
24 x koala
25 x koza

characters

30 x dalmatian
30 x onigumo
20 x duval
30 x momonga
15 x t-bone
30 x aokiji

RedBoot

Some of what I have saved up:

42 Koza books
32 Poison Croc books
25 DeCalavan books (had more, been using them for box space since their special isn't too great)
18 Tilestone books
50 T-Bones
17 Momonga/Onigumo/Dalmatian

With any luck, I'll get a strong boost to my Princess Turtle teams between Croc and Tilestone.

MiTYH

We're not counting hoards of Legend books that we're saving, right?
It's not just me, right?

12 X Drake Books
13 Kuma Books
3 Moriah Books
3 rakuyoBooks
13 Koala Books
12 Hack Books
13 Koza Books

9 MC Copies
12 BB Copies
14 Dalmatian copies
10 Young Arlong copies
3 Doffy copies (HA! I need more with this 1/2 stamina event)
4 Duval copies (so far)
13 Ivankov copies
8 Enel copies
14 Montoguma copies
16 Tbone copies
2 Aokiji copies
4 Breed copies (he just wont drop)

Notably, I hope to max MC, BB, and Young Arlong (only need a few left on all of them). I've got Tiletone books I'm saving, but no Tilestone himself... sigh.

Heng

41 Koza book + 1 copy
41 X Drake books + 1 copy (why am I saving books for this guy?)
33 Towel Nami books
17 Enel copies
16 Koala books + 1 copy
16 Mr. 2 books
15 Young Arlong copies
14 Blackbeard copies
13 Kuma books + 1 copy
13 Strikerdile books
13 Lizpowter books + 4 copies
12 Breed copies
12 Moria books
8 Inazuma books
8 Ivankov copies
7 Aokiji copies
6 Doffy copies
5 Fossa books + 1 copy
4 Rakuyo books + 2 copies
3 GP Usopp copies
2 Kumadori copies
2 Namel copies
1 Caesar copy

I didn't care about T Bone but I happened to max him outside skill up event.

Hana-Bi

Man, I really need green lobsters. Last time lobster island was up I got a load of every other lobster but no green lobster. More than 50 Duval runs today and only one lobster drop...

As for the skill up event:

35 SW Shanks books
12 Koala books
52 Duval copies
70 Enel copies
70 Aokiji copies
Some sugo dupes

And 28 Sengoku and 5 SW Ace books who I don't have...

koryuken

Man, I really need green lobsters. Last time lobster island was up I got a load of every other lobster but no green lobster. More than 50 Duval runs today and only one lobster drop...

35 SW Shanks books
12 Koala books
52 Duval copies
70 Enel copies
70 Aokiji copies
Some sugo dupes

I farmed 20 Duvals to finish off sockets and got 2 lobster drops lol. RNG for you. I really hope they include the JP increased skill up rate with the update tonight. I spent 10 gems and have 20 SW Ace books -- so fully maxing him and not worrying about farming Breed FN would be amazing (Breed already triple max from farming Ace books).

chrono01

I see people using some of their Rare Recruit dupes to skill up their main. Is no one else going to save their dupes (like I am) for when the point shop opens? I know it's a decent ways off, but I think I can hold out until then.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I see people using some of their Rare Recruit dupes to skill up their main. Is no one else going to save their dupes (like I am) for when the point shop opens? I know it's a decent ways off, but I think I can hold out until then.
Well it's probably easier for you since you don't play as often as us :p

chrono01

Well it's probably easier for you since you don't play as often as us :p
I'm picking things up again now (just trying to catch up, unit-wise, for all of the islands/raid bosses/etc. I've neglected over the last several months), but yes this is very true.

I haven't even expanded my box to maximum yet. That's not past-me at all.

Hana-Bi

Well, I keep one unevolved dupe of rr chars and the prices for the point shop are crazy so I think the chance of an useful socket + skill up + box space is better than to wait x months.

MiTYH

I'm picking things up again now (just trying to catch up, unit-wise, for all of the islands/raid bosses/etc. I've neglected over the last several months), but yes this is very true.

I haven't even expanded my box to maximum yet. That's not past-me at all.

That's okay, I play this religiously (top game of all of them) and am only at 675 box space. Can't give up those precious gems...

chrono01

Well, I keep one unevolved dupe of rr chars and the prices for the point shop are crazy so I think the chance of an useful socket + skill up + box space is better than to wait x months.
Fair enough! I was just curious, haha.

That's okay, I play this religiously (top game of all of them) and am only at 675 box space. Can't give up those precious gems...
Yeah, I mainly upgrade as I need to and, since I haven't been farming the special islands like I used to, I haven't really had the need. Now that I'm focusing more on the game again, I'm sure the time will soon come...

Have to save those gems, though!

RedBoot

I've thought about saving RRs for the point shop, but it could be 6+ months away for us at this point so I haven't bothered (I'd prefer the shot at a skill-up, particularly for units whose books are far off, like Baby 5).

But then, I sat on 3 Urogue copies for a month or two when we were about to get sockets, so eh. I'll start thinking about that after we've had the colosseum for a while.

(I would totally sit on any Legend dupe if I were to get one, though)

Kyou

gonna hit 30 Duvals no problem, will probably just spend the rest of my gems/box space on him since it's so close to a skill up

Heng

Well the shop won't come to global for a few months (maybe even a year?). I can't imagine holding onto all my dupes from now to then, hell I barely have enough space when trying to save skill books without those dupes. I think they have to offer something really good before I start saving for it, but I'll at least save all my legend dupes for now on (assuming I get anymore).

I'm also thinking about selling my Rayleigh books if I don't get him this sugo. His special seems mediocre now that we have sockets, plus it would be nice having that extra 15 space again.

10 Boa
10 Blamenco
20 Koala
25 Hack
15 Inazuma
31 Koza
16 Tilestone
16 Octopus
50 Dalmation
44 Onigumo
40 Nero
50 Momonga
14 Kungfu Dugong
46 T-Bone
27 Breed
And various RR dupes

I've been going through Gamewith's socket recommendations and I've noticed some things since they've changed their socket preference format. Now they base socket recommendations on perceived priority and then organize them based on what type of team you'll be using them on. For the most part auto-heal has the highest priority on most units, the exceptions being shooters, due to the fact that SW Ace teams have a shit ton of health and end up cutting it down with the use of specials, and cerebral teams, most likely to preserve legend Croc's captain ability. Cooldown reduction has had its significance lessened in the current japanese meta with the exception of powerhouse teams, where it comes in right behind auto-heal. My best guess for this would because powerhouse units have an abundance of longer cd orb manipulating specials (Lucci, Pica, raid Kuma) and legend Marco (18 turn 45k heal and orb boost). Cooldown also gets the highest priority on Blackbeard teams but for obvious reasons.

My dilemma really comes in with how to socket T-Bone and Momonga. Both are cerebral slashers. Auto-heal is the highest priority on slashers but one of the lowest on cerebral teams. Granted I do have IntHawk and don't have DexCroc but having autoheal doesn't mess up the prospects of having a highly effective burst on slashers like it does on cerebral teams.

Kyou

I'm also thinking about selling my Rayleigh books if I don't get him this sugo. His special seems mediocre now that we have sockets, plus it would be nice having that extra 15 space again.
Don't sell legend books

feed them to Coby while a single tear rolls down your cheek

True story. I dumped all my Ray books from the Halloween FN but kept the WB books. Rayleigh later went on to become my very first legend. Whitebeard however still eludes me.

Kumo

35 SW Shanks books
12 Koala books
52 Duval copies
70 Enel copies
70 Aokiji copies
Some sugo dupes

Alubarna chapter 8 is great for farming green lobsters. I always get 1 after doing a few runs. Might want to wait for 2x drop though.

My own collection of skillbooks for legends I don't have is growing steadily as well... I have 48 of them and counting lolol. It makes me pretty sad whenever I see them in my box.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
since I just realized that skill up is tomorrow, gonna go ham the next 3 hours on duval, think I can nab another 35 copies on top of what I've already farmed today.

Kyou

maaaan sometimes this game

Me: I need like, two meat orbs this entire level
Game: Nah

edit: it wasn't pretty in the end but I got my 30

now to wait five hours

RedBoot

Is Fujitora any good

Similar to Ace but for Driven (3x Atk on matching orb and 1.5x HP), but instead of 2x Atk on normal orbs like Ace, he gives 1.5x. Instead, he makes TND and RCV orbs beneficial for Driven. Seems like he might be good.

His special shaves 20% health, then 20% more for 3 turns.

I want to multipull but I won't be able to do that and gem for the Raidpocalypse. Tough call.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Is Fujitora any good

Driven/Powerhouse
5 slots

HP: 3,809
Attack: 1,380
RCV: 325

Captain Ability: Boosts HP of Driven characters by 1.5x and their ATK by 3x if they have a matching orb, by 1.5x otherwise. Makes TND and RCV orbs "beneficial" to Driven character

Special:
Gravito: Heavens Fall
Cuts the current HP of each enemy by 20%. At the end of the turn, cuts the current HP of each enemy by 20% for 3 turns (initial CD: 24 turns)

Heng

Wow multi-pulls plus gem sale? They're really trying to get our money heh. Fujitora also comes with a +50 ATK boost if you manage to get him. Good luck to those that's going to pull.

Majukun

for a legendless like me this sugo is a punch in the gut...
but weren't we supposed to get a skillup event? in 3 hours? (2 plus the maintenance?)

Majukun

And we get a facebook event.

For 6k new site likes we get 5 gems, turtles and evolver set.

better than nothing..i wanted to keep my gems..but with

3x boosted fujitora
2x boosted mihawk,rayleight,doflamingo and bartolomeo
normal boosted every other legend
plus boosted driven characters,which means caesar nd trebol are boosted too

my will it's waving

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
better than nothing..i wanted to keep my gems..but with

3x boosted fujitora
2x boosted mihawk,rayleight,doflamingo and bartolomeo
normal boosted every other legend
plus boosted driven characters,which means caesar nd trebol are boosted too

my will it's waving
Do it with me; one of us will get a legend; the other will be the last one dead in the ground.

Top Bottom