• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Majukun

Do it with me; one of us will get a legend; the other will be the last one dead in the ground.

well in terms of lack of luck i'm pretty sure i'm not gonna lose to anyone,so you should pay for my pulls..my unluckyness will boost your luck and make you pull a legend,that's a sure-fire method :p

Spinx

These special rate ups suck when compared to Japan.

22 octopus books, 1 skill up. If this was a RR unit. Daaaaamn

Tidd

Koala: 4/20 (maxed)
Hack: 4/24 (maxed had one skill up before)
Aokiji: 1/5 (still need 2 skill ups)
Breed: 7/30
Jozu: 1/3
Inazuma: 4/20 (maxed)
Kuma: 4/25
Dalmatian: 1/2
Momonga: 2/2
Onimugo: 1/3
Blueno: 0/1
Blamenco: 1/4

And now time for the legends...I'm so scared lol
SW Shanks: 4/18 (nooo just one skill up left :()
SW Ace: 1/8

Pretty average skill up event for me.

Kyou

okay let's do this thing:

Blamenco: 1/6
Law: 0/3
X Drake: 1/5
Kuma: 2/2(skill maxed)
Moria: 1/2
Rakuyo: 0/1
Fossa: 5/16(skill maxed)
Koala: 3/13
Hack: 2/4
Poison Croc: 1/6
Gedatsu: 0/1
Momoo: 0/1
Young Chuu: 0/1

Blackbeard: 6/25 (now at cd level 13, 18 cd. Sub 20 woo!)
Dalmation: 7/30 (and terrible sockets to boot :p)
Young Arlong: 2/10
Young Kurobi: 0/2
Onigumo: 7/30
Paulie: 1/1
Duval: 9/30(and great sockets!)
Enel: 5/30
Momonga: 7/31
Tbone: 6/7(!!!!)
Aokiji: 3/10

overall not bad, looking forward to the coming week

bonkeng

What's a good socket for Raid Mihawk? I have 4/5 despair, but read that heal is better?

I only have 1 Mihawk to socket for now.

Hana-Bi

Maxed Duval, Enel and Aokiji. Enel sockets are Bind/cd/heal. Maybe I should have switched out the heal socket but this was the first I maxed so I kept it.

Aokiji needs one more point to max the despair socket (crazy with 70 copies).

Could also max my SW Shanks so my princess turtle team with Duval/Enel/Sanji/Vista/SW Shanks is complete. :)

What's a good socket for Raid Mihawk? I have 4/5 despair, but read that heal is better?

Cd or heal are the most used sockets for him.

Kyou

I don't think people worry too much about raidhawk. I have CD on mine but I see others with lock, despair, orbs, healing...

I think Mihawk is a take what you can get character

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
and my luck with enel continues to suck. Came into this event with full sockets, 24 turn CD, and 30 enel copies banked.

.... i'm still at 24 CD

Kyou

So dumb question but I haven't really touched Breed in a while and want to hit it hard this week. What's the path of least resistance

Heng

These special rate ups suck when compared to Japan.

22 octopus books, 1 skill up. If this was a RR unit. Daaaaamn
This happened to my Fossa. And I was 0/7 books/copies this time around...

So wait, they do legend rate up events outside of anniversaries? Or is this also to celebrate France?
Iirc, they haven't done all legend boosted even in Japan. During the second anniversary for the JP version, they split the legends into 3 groups and boosted the rate of each group for a specific amount of time.

It's really up to you. Normally I would like to keep my bind/despair on one unit. With one socket units, I usually give them either orb, CD, or heal. For Mihawk, I would personally use CD because the only time I bring him out is for fights where I need his special.

Majukun

WOW,incredible skillup for me

skillbooks

10 x vista (2/5 ,max)
5 x kuma (1/5 ,max)
29 x rakuyo (4/29)
10x fossa (2/5 ,max)
25 x decalvan (5/25)
28 x squardo (7/20 ,max)
30 x oars jr. (7/20 ,max)
24 x koala ( 4/20 ,max)
25 x koza (needed 5 skillup,the other were yolo'ed, 5/15 ,max)

characters

30 x dalmatian (9/30) [socket 5/3/1]
30 x onigumo (8/30) [socket 5/3/2]
20 x duval (5/20, max) [socket max]
30 x momonga (8/30) [socket 5/4/3]
15 x t-bone (3/15, max) [socket max]
30 x aokiji (11/20!, max) [socket max]

after aokiji gave me 3/60 the last 2 skillup events,now it gives me bakck everything with interests too..apart from rakuyo no character went under the average,and many surpassed it by far...if anything this time i have farmed too much

as of now,with this week hopefully giving me the last intvankov sockets and the skillups + sockets for heracles'n,that would mean that the buster call is the only raid that i still need to do..for now.

10 Boa - 2 skill ups
10 Blamenco - 0 skill ups
20 Koala - 5 skill ups for max
25 Hack - went 4/5 on my first 5 books for max
15 Inazuma - 3 skill ups
31 Koza - 9 skill ups for max
16 Tilestone - 6 skill ups for max
16 Octopus - 7 skill ups
50 Dalmation - skill max, 5/5 cd and heal, 3/5 bind
44 Onigumo - 1 skill up away from max, 5/5 heal/lock/despair
40 Nero - 5 skill ups (okay...)
50 Momonga - skill max 5/5 cd and heal, 4/5 despair
14 Kungfu Dugong - 3 skill ups
46 T-Bone - skill max 4/5 cd and bind, 5/5 despair
27 Breed - 4 skill ups

Went pretty well apart from Boa, Blamenco, and Nero. Sockets were pretty bizarre but nothing I'm too concerned about.

Doing a bunch for now:

Koala 2/5, MAX, bind res, charge specials
Towel Nami 4/8, MAX
Kid 1/5, Lv3
Drake 1/6, Lv2
Rakuyo 0/5, Lv1
Ace 2/5, Lv3
Mr 3 1/2, Lv4
Inazuma 1/6, Lv2
Moria, 1/3, Lv4, despair res
Striker Croc 3/4, MAX
Koza 2/6, Lv3
Blackbeard 2/8, Lv3, despair resistance x2, charge specials x3
Young Arlong 1/8, Lv2, bind resistance, charge specials x2
Young Kuroobi 4/10, Lv5, charge specials
Wanze 5/17, Lv6, despair resistance x4, bind resistance x2
Nero 3/15, Lv6, bind resistance x2, slot rate boost x3

I only have 30 gems for this sugofest, shouldn't have pulled on that last one.

The way they've been throwing new unit batches at us they better bring back the lobster cavern soon because my evolver material supply is at an all time low.

MiTYH

I feel like this was a random skill up day.

Fed 10 Enel books, no skillup. Fed 15 Koza, 2 skillups.

Fed 2 BB, 2 skillups (and maxed). Same with Young Arlong. 2/3 Doffys, so he's at level 10 I think. Will gem to max him this goround, want to be done with that

Also got Koala maxed (easy, 5 levels I think?), one away from Ivankov. TBone got to level5, XDrake got to 5 as well.

EDIT: Done. 675 --> 413. Yikes. I need to either get some legends (HA) or start expanding the box more. I've got the gems for sure buuuuuuut I'd rather waste it all on sugo hopes! Multipull or bust

Need more Beli soon, almost ran out

bonkeng

Cd or heal are the most used sockets for him.

I don't think people worry too much about raidhawk. I have CD on mine but I see others with lock, despair, orbs, healing...

I think Mihawk is a take what you can get character

It's really up to you. Normally I would like to keep my bind/despair on one unit. With one socket units, I usually give them either orb, CD, or heal. For Mihawk, I would personally use CD because the only time I bring him out is for fights where I need his special.

Thanks guys. I changed my 4/5 despair to 3/5 CD now.

Also, managed to max his special with 30 copies. First 5 copies got me 4 skill ups.

Let's do this!

DJ Sanji: 1/1 level 4
Qck Ace: 1/2 level 5
Jozu: 3/12 MAX (4 books left lol)
Vista: 0/1
X Drake: 0/2
Kuma: 0/1
Rakuyo : 0/4
Fossa: 0/7
Delcavan: 3/9 level 6
Koala: 3/13 level 4
Hack: 2/15 level 3
Krieg: 0/3
Impactdile: 2/20 level 3 (I must've used 40 books on this guy in total so far -_- pissed)
Koza: 2/15 level 3
Tilestone: 0/3

Skill up my ass so far, man that was bad.

Dupes:

Monster Chop: 1/7 level 4
Kuma: 1/3 level max
Blackbeard: 5/8 level 9 (4/5 sockets)
STR Kumadori: 0/2
Dalmatian: 3/18 level 4 (2/3/5 sockets)
Y.Arlong: 3/11 MAX (5/3 sockets)

Onigumo: 5/19 level 6 (2/2/3 sockets)
Doflamingo: 0/6 (5/5 sockets)
Paulie: 1/8 MAX (2/4 sockets)
Duval: 1/6 level 3 (2/1/1 sockets)
Manticore: 0/1
Nero: 1/6 level 4 (4/5 sockets)
Berry Good: 3/10 level 5(3/2 sockets)

Momonga: 7/18 level 8 (3/3/1 sockets)
Garp: 3/10 level 11 (5/5 sockets)
T-Bone: 1/6 level 3
Kaya: 1/2 level 2
Strawberry: 8/17 level 9
Shu: 4/18 level 5

New members of the MAX family:

Paulie, Jozu and baby Arlong! Kinda bummer about Doffy but we're getting the .5 stamina one soon anyway so nyeh.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
13912782_640957316068321_8576202676903004697_n.png

https://www.facebook.com/treasurecr...9732589857463/640957316068321/?type=3&theater

Hana-Bi

Feels nice to have a box with 519/800. :)

And this week will be crazy. Double skill up + half stamina raid + gem sale + double/triple boosted legends + multi pull.

Hana-Bi

Just checking, the triple boosted legend really makes it worthwhile to pull this sugo, correct?

Don't think we'll see a golden only multi pull legend boosted sugo anytime soon and since every legend is boosted, Doffy, Ray, IntHawk and others are double boosted and Fuji is triple boosted I'd say this sugo is worthwhile.

mileS

Absolutely terrible skill up event for me so far.... you would think after going 0/75 on raid mihawk last event would have brought me some type of luck this time around. Went 0/15 for at least 5-6 characters. I guess the only positive I can think of is finalllly maxing Mihawk. Just doesn't feel as good as it should after being fucked over like I was.

Had quite a few dupes from RR to try. Not a single one worked. The only luck I had was maxing psy Django with like 10 books. Not going to post my list this time around. Fucking hate this game sometimes.

MiTYH

Don't think we'll see a golden only multi pull legend boosted sugo anytime soon and since every legend is boosted, Doffy, Ray, IntHawk and others are double boosted and Fuji is triple boosted I'd say this sugo is worthwhile.

I'll probably pull 3 times max, or until I get a new unit or my
third
INThawk

Kumo

Skill up results for me:
Koala MAX
Hack MAX
2nd Doffy MAX and max sockets
Duval MAX and max sockets
Nero MAX
Inazuma MAX
Kung Fu Dugong MAX

Kuma 5 Skill ups
Wanze 5 Skill ups
T-bone 6 Skill ups
Nojiko 5 Skill ups
Breed 4 Skill ups

Disappointed I didn't max my T-bone after finishing 0/22 with him but oh well. Decent skill up rate for me otherwise.

RedBoot

Pretty decent skill up luck for me. Finally maxed Doffy, so that alone is worth it. Some notables:

Doffy: Skill maxed, 8/10 on sockets
T-Bone: Skill maxed (with 50 copies, it had better), 13/15 on sockets
Fossa: From lv 3 to max with only 11 copies (I went 2 for 23 on him last time, so this was payback)
Bepo: Got to lv 7 (I only mention this because I was sitting on 25 Bepo books for months until I managed to pull him on 7/11, they must accumulate luck if they sit around for that long)
Jozu: From lv 1 to lv 6 with only 12 books
Poison Croc: Skill maxed
Koza: Only one level away from max. I'm a bit annoyed since I had like 40 books for him, but I didn't realize he needs like 10 levels. I suspect a cooldown of 11 will be sufficient.
Dalmatian: 5 levels from 17 copies, good sockets too.

There will always be some lameness, though, and this time it was Onigumo. Out of 17 copies, I got zero skill-ups. His sockets were quite bad too (though I did max Area Damage for him, as a bit of a cruel joke).

I only got 2 skill ups for Momonga as well, so I'll be doing a lot more Buster Call in the future. Amusingly, Dalmatian was the only of the three who got more skill ups than Strawberry/Very Good/Shu, whom I fed normally during the raids. There's your RNG for you.

In other news, my slightly-skilled up Tilestone and my maxed Poison Croc sped up my Princess Turtle times quite a bit. I was able to get 8 runs on the Crimson turtles. I could have done nine, but I hit a level up on the last one, so I'd rather save the full bar for Breed farming (didn't get enough levels on Breed himself).

RedBoot

saving my turtles for whatever legend I obviously pull

Hmm, that's a good point (and I have the space now). But I still have lots of STR units to level (G3, for one), so I'll probably just use them. If I pull WB, Log Luffy, or Barto, I'll gladly level them up later.

Tidd

DELLINGER/LUCCI COMBO IS GREAT!

Wish I had more Dellinger friends :( And Breed's special is nice, too. Most of the time I get 2-4 matching orbs. Can't wait to have a max skilled Lucci, who can do the same but with 4-6 orbs.

I got one I think.. not having him means I'm not really interested but I think I got him on the first run after lunch

Good to know that it's still possible... Although I'm close to never run this island again.

Tidd

I GOT A SW ACE BOOK AFTER 6 GEMS & LEVEL UP. At this rate I need 120 gems to max him... if I get a skill up for every 5 books.

EDIT: TWO IN A ROW!!!!!

And 5. I don't know what happened in the last hour but at least I got one more skill up on my Ace.

Heng

I GOT A SW ACE BOOK AFTER 6 GEMS & LEVEL UP. At this rate I need 120 gems to max him... if I get a skill up for every 5 books.

And 5. I don't know what happened in the last hour but at least I got one more skill up on my Ace.
All it takes is a post on gaf to fix your bad luck.

I still can't get a Fossa/Rakuyo book, although Fossa refuses to gain any special levels... Rakuyo is just missing 1 level for max level.

chrono01

All it takes is a post on gaf to fix your bad luck.
Let's all post about our bad luck with Sugofest, so we can all have great luck on the 11th.

Skill Up results: 60/234, 25.6%

Monster Chopper: 3/9, 19 CD + Completed CD / Orb sockets
Enel: 3/13, 28 CD
Duval: 2/5, 21 CD
Ivankov: 2/11, 10 CD
Aokiji: 2/5, 29 CD
Momonga: 0/5, 25 CD
Onigumo: 1/5, 24 CD
Dalmatian: 1/5, 22 CD
Strawberry: 3/5, 24 CD
Berry Good: 1/5, 19 CD
Shu: 1/6, 16 CD

T-Bone: 4/21, 21 CD
Jerry: 6/20, 10 CD
Nero: 3/14, 20 CD
Breed: 0/1, 22 CD
Octopus Boxer: 2/6, 25 CD
Yellow Kung Fu Dugong: 0/2, 20 CD
Red Kung Fu Dugong: 1/6, 11 CD
Sea Laphan: 3/7, 17 CD
Sadie: 0/2, 18 CD
FN Moria: 2/4, 14 CD

Hack: 5/14, 15 CD (MAX)
X Drake: 1/5, 20 CD (MAX)
Bonney: 1/1, 10 CD
Miss Valentine: 6/19, 9 CD
Koza: 4/15, 16 CD
Sir Crocodile: 1/12, 15 CD
Squard: 1/2, 20 CD
Nojiko: 1/1, 16 CD
Koala: 0/5, 15 CD
Inazuma: 0/3, 18 CD

Kyou

I think I calculated my skill up % at 26%

woo 1% luckier than the average

avoiding a double post edit: Well that was an easy ranking for me. Ray x2, Robin, Buggy, Doffy, Gaimon. Cleared first try.

edit: Also cool to get a forbidden tomb this time

RedBoot

First five Sand-Sand runs, two Sengoku books. I know that sounds okay, but both of those were from the 5th run. :p This ain't gonna be fun.

(On the plus side, I'll probably end up skill maxing Chaka. Whoo. He can go sit next to my skill maxed Sarquiss from earlier today)

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I think I calculated my skill up % at 26%

woo 1% luckier than the average

avoiding a double post edit: Well that was an easy ranking for me. Ray x2, Robin, Buggy, Doffy, Gaimon. Cleared first try.

edit: Also cool to get a forbidden tomb this time

I did ray x 2, Robin, Inthawk, Monet, Doffy.

... overkill? :p

Heng

I did LL x2, Doflamingo, Monet, Robin, and Crocodile. I managed to get 4.4 million out of this team, I could've gotten more out if I got perfect on Robin. Someone on my friends list will probably beat me by the end though.

It feels like a bit of a waste using the time on WB since I barely use him anymore. I guess I'll hold onto these til Sugofest comes, maybe I'll have someone better to give it to.

Kyou

I did LL x2, Doflamingo, Monet, Robin, and Crocodile. I managed to get 4.4 million out of this team, I could've gotten more out if I got perfect on Robin. Someone on my friends list will probably beat me by the end though.

It feels like a bit of a waste using the time on WB since I barely use him anymore. I guess I'll hold onto these til Sugofest comes, maybe I'll have someone better to give it to.

I used mine on Rayleigh. So far he's at 1 CD and 1 Despair. Batting a thousand so far.

Hm, first 7 Mihawks only netted me +1 new socket.

5/5/3/2 atm.

I don't really care for maxing despair yet, but I'd really like getting that aut-heal up from 3 to 5 as it'd allow me various slasher team builds with that delicious 1k HP heal per turn.

Considering I'm only farming Mihawk for sockets on inthawk rather than skill ups, how vital would you guys say it is to actually gem today?

I might see just how far I get his sockets with natural stamina & only gem once in the evening but leave it at that; Sockets are a bit less vital to gem for imho than skill ups.

Heng

Considering I'm only farming Mihawk for sockets on inthawk rather than skill ups, how vital would you guys say it is to actually gem today?
Would you gem for Mihawk any other day? If you say yes, then you should definitely gem today.

I usually don't bother since I'll eventually max it out. The raids aren't like what they use to be; a rare event that came once a month. And as you said, it's just sockets. How vital are the sockets for clearing other raids/FN?

Top Bottom