• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

So when using the meat orb I recover the sum of all my characters RCV?

Correct! Individual character RCV is only relevant to characters with a captain ability or special such as: "gain 5x this character's RCV in health".

For Meat you basically regain the RCV of your entire team. (though because it's RNG-based if you get meat or not, double RCV captains aren't usually seen as particularly great)

Questionn:

Which raid bosses are actually vital to max skill? I don't like gemming unnecessarily for bosses that won't really let me clear content.

From what I've seen raid chopper's rather RNG-based special is

a. barely relied on as it's not reliable :p

b. mostly used for people who lack a STR legendary like Log or WB. (I have LOG)

so I'm thinking of not wasting gems to max him & just mostly natural-stamina ing this one through.

Would you guys say Garp & Heracles'N are vital to max? I don't have SW ace.

MiTYH

Questionn:

Which raid bosses are actually vital to max skill? I don't like gemming unnecessarily for bosses that won't really let me clear content.

so I'm thinking of not wasting gems to max him & just mostly natural-stamina ing this one through.

Garp can be a good PSY lead, it helpd me farm the last stage of Alabasta way back when. Not sure on Heracles'n, haven't used him myself. Doffy is the one you want maxxed asap, though, super helpful in a lot of teams. As for MC, he is useful as a lead, special isn't often required but extra damage is always welcome

I forgot Hime turtle was coming today. I'm about 7 skillups away from maxing MC, and I really want him lowered since I use him for Doffy farming. Might use a gem to get stamina back for Hime, though I am close to another level up (these 1/2 stamina raids are awesome)

EDIT: Fed 7 MCs, got 5 skillups. That's my best ratio yet! I can get two more runs in, then level up, run 3 Hime turtles with natural stamina, and go back to MC, unless I max him in which case I might go for Tilestone since he's x2 drop today

Heng

Questionn:

I would say Doffy. I use him every chance I get, his special is really good. It's slightly high (14 turns) but normally I have at least 1 level into CD reduction.

Heracles'n might see some use on LL teams, though I haven't used him at all. Garp is nice but I only use him for Aokiji tbh.

Tidd

edSlRuX.jpg
2nd fortnight I don't want to see ever again. (except for the ranking) First one is young Shanks. I believe I used 22? 23? gems to max him... Got 5 books in the first week without gemming. Since Tuesday I gemmed and got 17 books. Oh and I have 100 baby turtles and 50 pigs. Thanks to that my box is full again. lol

What to do now? Running 15 stamina Kuro for my 2nd GPU? I need one more skill up. Or farming Tilestone since I have a few books for him? I don't want to farm sockets for my Int Ivankov because that would be another hardcore farming sessions which I don't really want right now. ._. But at least it's a guaranteed drop.

OH AND FUCK YOU QUICK ACE!!! IF I HAD GLADIUS I WOULD FEED YOU TO MY SW ACE!!!!

MiTYH

2nd fortnight I don't want to see ever again. (except for the ranking) First one is young Shanks. I believe I used 22? 23? gems to max him... Got 5 books in the first week without gemming. Since Tuesday I gemmed and got 17 books. Oh and I have 100 baby turtles and 50 pigs. Thanks to that my box is full again. lol

Congrats on the Maxed legend!

I'm afraid for when INTHawk books come out that this will be me. I checked the schedule, if global follows it exactly it'll be here in about 9 rotations, or 4.5 months. Then two more and Legend Lucci books are out, so I should definitely start stockpiling gems now

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
That Hime turtle bodied me twice.....

What's the strategy here guys .-.

You need a specific team to take on the Hime turtles, comprised of fixed damage dealers. Hime turtles have absurd defense and 12500 health, so I believe the only consistent one shot killers are Raid Enel, Tilestone, Striker Croc, Killer, Gecko Moria, and Squard. You can also bring a defense reducer to 0 like Helmeppo, Manticore, or SW Shanks.

You basically want to stall on stage 1 as much as possible so that you have characters or combinations of characters ready for up to two Hime turtle encounters. This is why Duval, Rakuyo, and Hack are popular captains. Then you bring DJ Sanji, General zombie, etc. To clear out regular turtle mob stages.

If you're just trying to clear it with little prep, I'd go double Enel, a bunch of fixed damage dealers and damage reducers, and stall like crazy on stage 1.

MiTYH

That Hime turtle bodied me twice.....

What's the strategy here guys .-.

I use Vista/Vista as leaders, then DJ Sanji, Voodoo Helmeppo, Enel, and GP. Using Marine Ship for HP

Idea is stall on stage 1 until all specials are ready I forget who, I tihnk Sanji has a 40hit combo. I just use that forever no specials, until I'm ready. Then it's vista/vista/DJ for 2/3/4 and using Helmeppo and attack as normal on the last.

If there's a secret stage, Enel can work to KO her with the special

My Enel CD is nowhere near maxed and Helm's CD only goes down to 20. Instead of them, I use: 2x Vista, Sir Croc, Krieg, DJ Sanji and Dogpen w/ Bizan Black ship.

I stall for 13 turns on Stage 1, use Krieg on Stage 2, use Dogpen on Stage 3, DJ on Stage 4, Vista/Vista/Croc on Stage 5. If I get a hidden stage, I use Croc on her and let it kill her in 3 turns. I have enough HP to tank 1 hit if need be.

Tidd

RIP Sugo luck. Did 3 Kuro runs and got one GPU drop and with that I got my last skill up. :D

Congrats on the Maxed legend!

I'm afraid for when INTHawk books come out that this will be me. I checked the schedule, if global follows it exactly it'll be here in about 9 rotations, or 4.5 months. Then two more and Legend Lucci books are out, so I should definitely start stockpiling gems now

I will be back for Lucci and Mihawk. We can suffer together. :D

Kyou

got fucked on three Princess runs by secret stage Princess and final one both being 1 turn.

With poison croc and duval and I can two turn a Princess but I have no recourse against two at 1 turn :(

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
My current Doflamingo is maxed with Bind and Autoheal. If I were to make another one, what should I socket it with? I feel like Bind and Autoheal cover most of what I want to do, and I don't want to be too redundant, but since this is the best chance of making a second Doflamingo, I don't want to regret missing the opportunity.

Heng

My current Doflamingo is maxed with Bind and Autoheal. If I were to make another one, what should I socket it with? I feel like Bind and Autoheal cover most of what I want to do, and I don't want to be too redundant, but since this is the best chance of making a second Doflamingo, I don't want to regret missing the opportunity.
Despair/CD? A level 2 CD team only has to stall 12 turns for Doffy.

I decided to use 1 gem cause otherwise I'd level up during Ivankov & monster chopper is significantly more interesting to farm than iva.

Had 3 level ups so far but will post my total after I finish farming.

chrono01

Questionn:

Yeah, I was going to try to max skill all of them (second Mihawk, Monster Chopper, Garp, Ivankov, and Doflamingo), but given my luck so far, it won't be happening. :/

I'm really going to focus on both Garp and Doflamingo, especially the latter. I will absolutely, 100%, get Doflamingo both max-skilled and socketed. No question about it. Speaking of, what sockets are best for Doflamingo?

Heng

My second GPU is already at maxed socket/level but still needs 2 more levels from Max CD. But man... I really don't want to farm 15 stamina kuro...

Yeah, I was going to try to max skill all of them (second Mihawk, Monster Chopper, Garp, Ivankov, and Doflamingo), but given my luck so far, it won't be happening. :/

I'm really going to focus on both Garp and Doflamingo, especially the latter. I will absolutely, 100%, get Doflamingo both max-skilled and socketed. No question about it. Speaking of, what sockets are best for Doflamingo?

Personally I'm planning on running an autoheal slasher team which basically requires you to dedicate autoheal slots onto basically every slasher you own.

(5/6 chars need autoheal for it to get to 1k a turn); so if you go that route something like autoheal/bind.

Otherwise despair/bind is always useful.

chrono01

Personally I'm planning on running an autoheal slasher team which basically requires you to dedicate autoheal slots onto basically every slasher you own.

(5/6 chars need autoheal for it to get to 1k a turn); so if you go that route something like autoheal/bind.

Otherwise despair/bind is always useful.
Thanks.

I'll probably continue with Bind/Despair then, and if I ever decide on doing a second Doflamingo, I'll make sure to include Auto Heal in there.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
With today's Sugofest, I will attempt to use all my 300 gems; if I don't get a Legend, I will concede that this game hates me and quit.

chrono01

With today's Sugofest, I will attempt to use all my 300 gems; if I don't get a Legend, I will concede that this game hates me and quit.
Oh man, 300 gems. I hope you get something out of that.

I've decided to do one multi-pull and that's it. I could probably do two, but I'll try to restrain myself.

MiTYH

Gah, stuck needing one more level for MC to be done! Overall a successful day, I think I got like 8 or 9 levels on him. Should have time for about 2 more runs tonight, hopefully I can max him and be done with this (easy) Raid for a while

koryuken

Damn, tough break. How much STA do you have? I managed to max Ace with 10 gems (195 sta).

MANUELF

Banned
Actually my team consist of a Lvl 17 Gum Gum Bazooka Luffy, Lvl 15 Pound Phoenix Zoro, lvl 14 Chaka, level 25 Bellmere and Level 1 Tabasco Star Ussop and Im at the 10 mission in the baratie, is that good?

PS: My pirate level is 22

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Actually my team consist of a Lvl 17 Gum Gum Bazooka Luffy, Lvl 15 Pound Phoenix Zoro, lvl 14 Chaka, level 25 Bellmere and Level 1 Tabasco Star Ussop and Im at the 10 mission in the baratie, is that good?

PS: My pirate level is 22

For your pirate level, that's probably fine, though Bellemere and Chaka definitely aren't very good later on. You may want to do a few pulls in this upcoming Sugofest. You're even early enough in the game that you could re-roll if you wanted to, though it's not a necessity at all.

Also, evolve Tabasco Star Usopp into Golden Pound and leave him there. Do not evolve to Sogeking.

koryuken

For your pirate level, that's probably fine, though Bellemere and Chaka definitely aren't very good later on. You may want to do a few pulls in this upcoming Sugofest. You're even early enough in the game that you could re-roll if you wanted to, though it's not a necessity at all.

Yeah, if you want to make your life a lot easier, re-roll for a Legend. My personal suggestions would be Log Luffy or Legend Mihawk.

MANUELF

Banned

Also, evolve Tabasco Star Usopp into Golden Pound and leave him there. Do not evolve to Sogeking.
Reroll means starting over again right? I dont know if I can handle that

Kumo

Damn it Tilestone, just drop already. -_-

For the sugofest, I plan on doing 1 multi-pull. Hopefully the RNG gods smile upon me tonight. *fingers crossed*

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
How can you even do that?

You can use Nox or Bluestacks or another PC emulator to make it easier. There's a guide on the reddit. Alternatively, you'd have to delete your data and begin anew.

I'll probably end up doing some re-rolls to keep myself from pulling this Sugo. If you're looking for something in particular, I can keep an eye out.

Kumo

How can you even do that?

Link

You can also try asking other people who are rerolling for accounts here.

Like other people here said, you don't HAVE to reroll. It'll just make things easier for you in the beginning if you do. Plenty of people have started this game with weak characters and are now caught up in terms of content.

The OPTC subreddit also has tons of other useful info, like this guide for new players You should check them out, they have more helpful links for starting out.

It seems like a lot at first, but once you break it down, the game becomes pretty easy to digest.

Hopefully, I can finish off the last 4 skill ups I need on Chopper without using more gems.
I didn't. :/ 2/15. Still need 2 more.

At least 17 is finally in a usable range.

Ivankov will probably be completed, though. I only need 2 more skill ups + 3 sockets (5 Anti-Lock, 4 Anti-Despair, 4 CD, 4 Auto-Heal).

RedBoot

Was expecting the INT Iva books to be added to Wedding Nami, since he was the last Revolutionary character remaining (besides Sabo). I was already planning on farming this fortnight, so it'll be nice to try and skill max Iva as well. Hopefully I can finish his sockets today/tomorrow as well.

chrono01

I did a multi-pull:

- Lion's Song Zoro (Dupe)
- Chaka (Dupe)
- Pound Phoenix Zoro (Dupe)
- Koza (Dupe)
- Base Sanji (Dupe)
- Base Usopp (Dupe)
- 2x Hammer Usopp (Dupes)
- 2x Mr. 3 (Dupe)
- Flame of the Revolution Nico Robin (New)

Well, one new one anyway. :/

Tidd

I did a multi-pull:

- Chaka (Dupe)
- Koza (Dupe)
- Base Sanji (Dupe)
- Base Usopp (Dupe)
- 2x Mr. 3 (Dupe)

And that's it. Sugofest over. Thanks to you no one will pull. Thank you for your sacrifice!

mileS

Ricky
Kumadori (seems like a cool special, is he any good overall?)
Master Caesar (dupe but its 5star so an upgrade)

Besides that a couple choppers and chaka. Lots of shit pulls to let me know its time to stop. Hey Ricky is one of the new ones this batch isn't he?

Kyou

I did a multi-pull:

- Chaka (Dupe)
- Koza (Dupe)
- Base Sanji (Dupe)
- Base Usopp (Dupe)
- 2x Mr. 3 (Dupe)

Ow

MULTIPULL IS A TRAP!

Did two multipulls and wound up with this:

I did a few more pulls out of sheer despair and did manage to get Corazon! I mean he's alright and I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth but all things considered he's the only new unit I got out of this Sugo and that kinda sucks.

Kumo

I did a multi-pull:

- Chaka (Dupe)
- Koza (Dupe)
- Base Sanji (Dupe)
- Base Usopp (Dupe)
- 2x Mr. 3 (Dupe)

This makes me physically ill.

Top Bottom