• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Tidd

I did a multi-pull... Got Kyros and Whitey Bay... otherwise it was crap.
I should really save up for the SW batch part 2. Usopp and Franky would make SW Ace teams somehow decent and it shouldn't be long till we get Ideo.

Thanks for all the kind words :3

Looks like i have to wait for colo hawkins and killer. I'm missing don chinjao(?) but i have squardo. Now i need to max skill my aokiji.

Next big pull will be sw replacements with franky.

Congrats. :)

wilstreak

My first pull after like 2 month of hiatus

Got Legend Shanks in my first pull
also Kaku, Rakuyo and Apoo, 3 crap

Oh my, Fujitora ability seems OP as hell.

multipull + 1 is kinda annoying, it basically elimiates my desire to do yolo pulls as I always try to optimize pull efficiency.

Aside from gemming to max Doffy this week & maybe spending 1 or 2 gems on garp & heracles'n (depending on stamina calculations) I'll just save up until the next legend boosted event again.

Though going by GAF's results it didn't feel like legends were that boosted this time.

Hana-Bi

After my 5 multipulls and all those silvers and no legend I really need to stop pulling until we get a gold only sugo. Would be nice to pull a Doffy for my Croc team but I think with Kalifa I should have a good alternative (won't have the burst for a second turn but I get a second or third turn for sure if I mess up).

MiTYH

Well, didn't get MC maxed, one away. Not a big concern, just means I have to run it again....

Three pulls, as promised, and it was quite the INT up:
- RR Blueno (Dupe, got a skill up thoguh!)
- Hotori and Kotori (dupes that can die in a fire)
- Don Chan Jao

So one new unit, and it's a powerhouse/fighter which works well on my L.Lucci teams. Actually works really well with Story Jabra, who lowers HP with its special. I'm pleased with that, but will be saving gems for a multipull 3D2Y most likely

Majukun

ended up doing my multi pull,got

1) crocus -_-
2) mr 3 -_-
3) leo NEW
4) vista -_-
5) ivankov -_-
6) koza -_-
7) rakuyo -_-
9) mr 2 -_-
10) int chopper -_-
10+1) base nami -_-

oh and this guy

8)FUJITORA
YcHZMy8.jpg

My god can't actually believe i finally got a legend ò_ò,after 547 (?) days of game

Basically all the other pulls bar leo were awful,but doesn't matter,had legend

now to another 540+ days without another one

Tidd

1) crocus -_-
2) mr 3 -_-
3) leo NEW
4) vista -_-
5) ivankov -_-
6) koza -_-
7) rakuyo -_-
9) mr 2 -_-
10) int chopper -_-
10+1) base nami -_-

oh and this guy

8)FUJITORA

My god can't actually believe i finally got a legend ò_ò,after 547 (?) days of game

You did it! Congrats! :)

chrono01

1) crocus -_-
2) mr 3 -_-
3) leo NEW
4) vista -_-
5) ivankov -_-
6) koza -_-
7) rakuyo -_-
9) mr 2 -_-
10) int chopper -_-
10+1) base nami -_-

oh and this guy

8)FUJITORA

Someone finally did it (Fujitora), and a person who didn't yet have a Legend. Congrats man, I sincerely mean that!

Majukun

Someone finally did it (Fujitora), and a person who didn't yet have a Legend. Congrats man, I sincerely mean that!

thanks...i just noticed i'm not gonna be able to use it too soon because i have very few good driven characters,but i can't complain,those will come with time

Hana-Bi

Okay, we need more ships soon. Got 22 colas today from the snails and now have more than 660 colas right now. All ships maxed...

Tidd

thanks,it doesn't even feel real at the moment XD

by the way,how good is fujitora exactly when we are talking about legends?

He can deal a lot of damage with the right team, not including his special. Only real let down is his 1.5x atk boost if you don't have a matching orb and it's a big one. :/ You could always team him up with Caesar or Legend Doffy for constant damage.

some teams:
Mostly F2P except for Caesar(Shiki would be a F2P 1,75x Driven booster but he's a movie character and even Japan won't have him in the future) http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...99,933:99,924:99C19,10B0D0E1365Q0L0G0R12S100H
RR team: http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...:99,838:99,876:99C19,10B0D0E1365Q0L0G0R6S100H
Fuji team against Colosseum Kid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8iZvCkw84g
Team explanation video(although non relevant because of Shiki :/): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIAhoNJKnVo
Global team vs Ivankov: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A71tbxZNROg

I used the Driven ship which gives some extra HP. With the Sunny you would have around 40k HP. As with every high HP team(SW Ace, Jimbei) they highly benefit from Legend Marco for forests. (which we don't have any..)

These teams are 2 months old. I don't know if something has changed for Driven teams.

Majukun

He can deal a lot of damage with the right team, not including his special. Only real let down is his 1.5x atk boost if you don't have a matching orb and it's a big one. :/ You could always team him up with Caesar or Legend Doffy for constant damage.

some teams:
Mostly F2P except for Caesar(Shiki would be a F2P 1,75x Driven booster but he's a movie character and even Japan won't have him in the future) http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...99,933:99,924:99C19,10B0D0E1365Q0L0G0R12S100H
RR team: http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...:99,838:99,876:99C19,10B0D0E1365Q0L0G0R6S100H
Fuji team against Colosseum Kid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8iZvCkw84g
Team explanation video(although non relevant because of Shiki :/): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIAhoNJKnVo
Global team vs Ivankov: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A71tbxZNROg

I used the Driven ship which gives some extra HP. With the Sunny you would have around 40k HP. As with every high HP team(SW Ace, Jimbei) they highly benefit from Legend Marco for forests. (which we don't have any..)

These teams are 2 months old. I don't know if something has changed for Driven teams.

hank you,..sadly it seems that i don't yet have emnough characters to really make a good team..a double trebol and caesar would have been useful,but we can't have everything in life...

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
oh and this guy

8)FUJITORA

Holy shit :eek:
It happened....congrats ...you deserve it considering what you have been through in terms of Gacha luck in this game haha. Cheers !!!

Tidd

Bandai pls announce a event before we know it because of time traveling. <.< My fault I assumed we would get the update at 7pm and not during the day.

We get the Straw Hat island for 7 days. (if you're patient that's 7 GPU books)
CYO Cotton Candy Island for 3 days
and double exp for the Franky and Hatchi fortnight
and CYO TT time (whoever complained each week about this there you have it. xP)

RedBoot

Yeah, not super excited about the new event, though 2x XP on returning fortnights and Strawhat Island are always nice. But mostly I just want to see evidence of the Girls of Summer, Oars Event, Frieza, or the Colosseum. I'd hate to see Global miss any of those special events, and we're really overdue for the Colo (and I really find myself wanting that new challenging gameplay).

Majukun

do you think it's worth it to gem if by the end of this skillup event i haven't maxxed breed?
heard it's really good

Tidd

Don't get hyped but it looks like there are Zephyr files in our version.... Also Nightmare Luffy and Colosseum Rebecca.

Or maybe not someone says it's for Zeff because Japanese can't do proper english <.<

Big congrats to Maju and all the others leaving the NLC4L. Your long suffering has finally paid off!

As for myself, my pulls were attrocious, but at least I just went 2/4 on Iva to max out the skill. I even got 2 of the 3 sockets I needed as well. Just one more Auto-Heal and I'll be 100% done with another raid boss. :D

Majukun

Big congrats to Maju and all the others leaving the NLC4L. Your long suffering has finally paid off!

As for myself, my pulls were attrocious, but at least I just went 2/4 on Iva to max out the skill. I even got 2 of the 3 sockets I needed as well. Just one more Auto-Heal and I'll be 100% done with another raid boss. :D

it was a very strange sugo for me...basically of 11 pulls,9 were plainly bad or just dupes,but the two i got were arguably the 2 best characters of this batch

MiTYH

Congrats to all on the legends! Fuji is nice, and it's good to hear people still get Luffy

I caved and did two more pulls from the free gems we got, all dupes. So lesson learned there.

Also just got a free refill on stamina for Ivankov raiding. Easy EXP so I can't complain. I just hope this free stamina comes again for Doffy

Kumo

Wow congrats Maju! There is hope after all! xDD

As for myself, I was scared away from doing a multi pull because of this thread and last night the game would NOT let me have Tilestone no matter what. I counted 4 beli bags and CC drop.... basically I knew the game's RNG was out to get me last night. Literally every other possible thing from that chapter dropped except Tilestone. I farmed til the last minute of 2x drop and didn't get him. The RNG in this game feels so inconsistent ugh. So I went to rare recruit and did 1 angry pull and got Don Chinjao. This makes up for it somewhat.... he'll fit nicely in my WB team.

Edit: did 3 more pulls and got Nami, Arm Point Chopper, and Decalvan Brothers. Lol. Well at least the Decalvan Brothers are new....

Kyou

It feels really good to be maxing out raid bosses after only having Mihawk maxed for so long

now I've got Mihawk, Doffy, Garp, Iva and Chopper done. Heracles is next and Duval and Blackbeard are close.

Hana-Bi

Max skilled Breed, need 5 more sockets to max cd/orb/heal him for my powerhouse team. Hopefully I get some more with normal stamina. Don't think I'll gem for Breed copies since the droprate is quite low.

Mixed2k

Out of the 11 pulls I only got Kyros and Blueno, I never ever learn, but the "double legend boost" eluded me.

Anyhow does anyone know really how good Kyros is? He actually looks like a very nice character but a bit niche. Although I suspect a self orb change + self boost is very valuable on Colosseum rainbow teams.

Congrats to the lucky fellas who got legends here.

Majukun

Out of the 11 pulls I only got Kyros and Blueno, I never ever learn, but the "double legend boost" eluded me.

Anyhow does anyone know really how good Kyros is? He actually looks like a very nice character but a bit niche. Although I suspect a self orb change + self boost is very valuable on Colosseum rainbow teams.

Congrats to the lucky fellas who got legends here.

his captain ablity is really good,basically you can bring anything that isn't a raid boss or a legend,so it might come in handy for some tricky fortnights with cool gimmicks but no strict limitations in terms of usable characters
the special by itself might be good but remember that if you use him,tou can't use a type booster

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
how are you guys doing on your intvankov sockets? I'm at 5/2/3/5 on bind/despair/orbs/auto-heal

chrono01

how are you guys doing on your intvankov sockets? I'm at 5/2/3/5 on bind/despair/orbs/auto-heal
Similar here.

2/5 Bind
3/5 Despair
5/5 Orbs
4/5 Auto Heal

I'm not sure if I should continue using gems or just call it. I can casually farm sockets whenever Ivankov is around, and since it's sockets and not skill-up's, I don't need to wait for a skill-up event. That being said, it IS half-stamina now, and I'd like to get some use out of a socketed Intvankov on my Sabo team...

Eh, I guess I'll keep going.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I finished mine after some gemming.

Bind/Despair/Autoheal/CD

I was debating between CD or Orbs, but INTvankov just made the decision for me by gravitating towards CD.

do you think it's worth it to gem if by the end of this skillup event i haven't maxxed breed?
heard it's really good

He's really good for Sengoku teams and Powerhouse teams (Lucci/3D2Y Sanji/Jabra), and otherwise just a solid all around unit for f2p (good stats/special). It's kind of up to your discretion. I'd prioritize him if you run any Powerhouse teams.

Also, congrats on the new Legend. :3

Kyou

I'm being a rebel and finishing off my raid Iva first. He'll be helpful for blackbeard who I am eager to finish off now

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I'm not going to have time to finish INTvankov. :/

Oh well, next time.

Like you said, it's not a huge rush to socket INTvankov. It's more pressing to get the other raid specials leveled. Heck, even getting Breed done, during the 2x Special Up could take priority.

Kyou

okay, I give up, fuck you Ivankov. Just group of 5 after group of 5 of nothing. I could have been grinding breed all day.

Exp was nice though.

Walking at the shops doing a couple of pulls yesterday, look up to see my surroundings then look down and see a flash of red

Got
5* Bartolemeo
4* Vergo
5* Giolla
4* mansherry

Shackzam

I did a multi-pull and got mostly straw hats with gladius and Vergo as my new unit. Oh yeah and motherfucking WHITBEARD GRADADADADADADADA. My brother on the other hand pulled 4 legends and one being a dupe this sugo, what the hell kind of luck is that.

jadjei

Sorry that I'm slightly off topic but would I see spoilers if I play One Piece Unlimited World Red? I'm at the Dressrosa arc.

Top Bottom