• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

chrono01

I did a few more pulls, just to remain above a certain amount for raid boss farming (that being 30 Rainbow Gems):

- Mr. 5 (Dupe)
- Buffalo (New)
- Blue Gilly (New)
- Base Luffy (Dupe)
- Blueno (New)
- Streaming Wolf Swords Zoro (Dupe)
- Base Zoro (Dupe)
- Chaka (Dupe)
- Hotori and Kotori (New)
- Base Chopper (Dupe)
- Rakuyo (New)
- Crocus (Dupe)
- Three Thousand Worlds Zoro (Dupe)

Holy hell, Zoro-fest.

This makes me physically ill.
Yeah, the next time I do a multi-pull, it'll be for the 2nd anniversary. :/

After reading the pulls so far, I'm glad I can't Multi. Gonna do a few pulls.

Edit:
I want my gems back. They would have been better off used to get my last 3 Auto-Heal IntHawk sockets and the last 2 Choppers skills. :(

4* Hot Rock Stew Sanji
4* Mirage Tempo Nami
4* Hotori and Kotori
4* Fossa
3* Chaka
3* Mr. 3 Bon Clay

All dupes.

RedBoot

Decided not to multipull at the last minute (would have had to spend money) and did 5 pulls instead:

-Don Chinjao 5* (new)
-Crocus (dupe, of course I'd see him)
-Mr Prince (dupe)
-Plastic Surgery Sanji (dupe, what's with the Sanjis? Neither INT nor Driven)
-Caesar (new!)

Caesar was one of my big wants, and Chinjao's certainly nice to have, so it's a good result. Still would have been fun to multipull for the spectacle, but I was too worried.

Heng

I did a few more pulls, just to remain above a certain amount for raid boss farming (that being 30 Rainbow Gems):

- Mr. 5 (Dupe)
- Buffalo (New)
- Blue Gilly (New)
- Base Luffy (Dupe)
- Blueno (New)
- Streaming Wolf Swords Zoro (Dupe)
- Base Zoro (Dupe)
- Chaka (Dupe)
- Hotori and Kotori (New)
- Base Chopper (Dupe)
- Rakuyo (New)
- Crocus (Dupe)
- Three Thousand Worlds Zoro (Dupe)

Holy hell, Zoro-fest.

Yeah, the next time I do a multi-pull, it'll be for the 2nd anniversary. :/
Damn dude... It makes me not want to pull, but I feel like I'll get bored of the game if I just keep holding onto the gems. I'll have to seee other people's pull before I do it. At least you got some new characters on the other one. :/

chrono01

Decided not to multipull at the last minute (would have had to spend money) and did 5 pulls instead:

-Don Chinjao 5* (new)
-Crocus (dupe, of course I'd see him)
-Mr Prince (dupe)
-Plastic Surgery Sanji (dupe, what's with the Sanjis? Neither INT nor Driven)
-Caesar (new!)

Caesar was one of my big wants, and Chinjao's certainly nice to have, so it's a good result. Still would have been fun to multipull for the spectacle, but I was too worried.
*looks at his results*

Probably for the best.

Damn dude... It makes me not want to pull, but I feel like I'll get bored of the game if I just keep holding onto the gems. I'll have to seee other people's pull before I do it. At least you got some new characters on the other one. :/
Yeah, I wanted to do the multi-pull for the fun of it, but seeing all of those silver posters was depressing. The +1 was a dupe Zoro, so nothing good there either.

I have no issue hoarding gems though, so I probably won't pull again until the 2nd anniversary (early next year). That being said, I'll probably just stick with single pulls, as I find them more exciting anyway (than getting everything all at once). Sure, the +1 is nice, but still...

DrAg0nBoY

Made six pulls. 3 were dupes, the other 3 were Ricky, Sugar and Rayleigh.

Will try to finish the rest of the story island to get some more gems.

RedBoot

Actually, I had thought the free 11th pull was a guaranteed gold or higher. I guess that's only for special events?

Ok Bandai, here's the deal: if you want me to multipull, it'll have to be another all-gold sugo. Or just double-boost 3D2Y Robin.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I did a multipull.
3* Koza (dupe)
4* Curiel (dupe)
GOD COBY (dupe)
5* 3D2Y Zoro (dupe)
4* Diamante (new)
4* Kyros (new)
4* Ricky (new)
4* Dellinger (new)
4* Mansherry (new)
4* Vergo (new)
And this piece of shit
95s9lGd.jpg

It was okay.

chrono01

I did a multipull.
3* Koza (dupe)
4* Curiel (dupe)
GOD COBY (dupe)
5* 3D2Y Zoro (dupe)
4* Diamante (new)
4* Kyros (new)
4* Ricky (new)
4* Dellinger (new)
4* Mansherry (new)
4* Vergo (new)
And this piece of shit

It was okay.
Man, much better pulls than me, haha.

Congrats on the Legend, BTW!

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Bummed, wanted to keep gems, but it had to take to the last pull and I missed a lot of characters I actually wanted like Mansherry. Contemplating if I really want to continue playing the game.

0e4MHjT.png

Only 6 others I'm actually happy about getting so I am about 10% happy...

chrono01

Bummed, wanted to keep gems, but it had to take to the last pull and I missed a lot of characters I actually wanted like Mansherry. Contemplating if I really want to continue playing the game.

0e4MHjT.png

Congrats on the INTHawk, at least!

That's a lot of pulls...

Heng

I did a multipull.
3* Koza (dupe)
4* Curiel (dupe)
GOD COBY (dupe)
5* 3D2Y Zoro (dupe)
4* Diamante (new)
4* Kyros (new)
4* Ricky (new)
4* Dellinger (new)
4* Mansherry (new)
4* Vergo (new)
And this piece of shit

It was okay.
Congrats man! You may find yourself trying to use him every raid you can.

0e4MHjT.png

Congrats on getting out of the NL4LC!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I did a multipull.
3* Koza (dupe)
4* Curiel (dupe)
GOD COBY (dupe)
5* 3D2Y Zoro (dupe)
4* Diamante (new)
4* Kyros (new)
4* Ricky (new)
4* Dellinger (new)
4* Mansherry (new)
4* Vergo (new)
And this piece of shit

It was okay.

What the fuck

Kyou

might be the worst idea ever but I decided fuck it because I was looking forward to a multipull

Rakuyo
Lao G
4* Koala(new, and got me the last level on 5*'s special)
Ceasar(new)
Mach Vice
Ricky (New)
Kyros (New)
Drake
Moria
Pell

Bonus: Don Chinjao (New)

fairly happy with the pull

chrono01

might be the worst idea ever but I decided fuck it because I was looking forward to a multipull

Rakuyo
Lao G
4* Koala(new, and got me the last level on 5*'s special)
Ceasar(new)
Mach Vice
Ricky (New)
Kyros (New)
Drake
Moria
Pell

Bonus: Don Chinjao (New)

fairly happy with the pull
Looks good to me, congrats!

RedBoot

Man, the wording in-game on Don Chinjao's special is terrible. I had to look him up on the OPTC Database to figure out what he does (boosts orbs based on HP, can go up to 1.75 if HP is low. Kind of a mini-Doffy).

chrono01

Depends on how much you use Ivankov. I really haven't used him at all tbh, so I would say use it on INTvankov.
Yeah, I haven't used him (her?) either, I just wasn't sure if there was some super-awesome team that used a max-skilled/socketed one or not, haha.

I guess I'll just socket Intvanvok, then. Thanks!

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Is Ivankov worth skilling up/socketing, or should I just socket Intvankov instead? I do use him for my Sabo team.

I think I'm just going to socket INTvankov. Maybe it's a mistake, but INTvankov seems to be more useful in general, especially on Free Spirit teams. Also, the books will be dropping during Wedding Nami.

Hana-Bi

Made 5 multipulls.

Only three new chars: Mansherry, Don Sai, Hajrudin.
And three dupes I'll keep: Trebol (unevolved), Monet (unevolved), Robin 3D2Y (will be socket differently than my other Robin for my Vroc team).

Kyou

Fired this up on my old phone to do a pull with free gems like I do every sugofest

two pulls worth of free gems let's get a legend on this dummy account so I can feel awful

First pull: Crocus 4*!
Second pull: ...Crocus 3*

chrono01

1 multipull from gems and got my 3rd Hancock lol
I want her. :(

Fired this up on my old phone to do a pull with free gems like I do every sugofest

two pulls worth of free gems let's get a legend on this dummy account so I can feel awful

First pull: Crocus 4*!
Second pull: ...Crocus 3*
Sounds about right, haha.

BTW, I remember having difficult with Ivankov earlier but now he seems so easy. I go with:

Law/Law
Apoo
Doflamingo
Mihawk
GP Usopp

+ Coffin Boat

I basically stall, with GP Usopp, so all of my CD's are up by the time I reach Ivankov (not difficult, given the highest has a CD of 17) and then I use Mihawk, Law + Apoo for all-Dex orbs, Doflamingo, and one-shot him. Feels nice.

Kyou

BTW, I remember having difficult with Ivankov earlier but now he seems so easy. I go with:

Law/Law
Apoo
Doflamingo
Mihawk
GP Usopp

+ Coffin Boat

I basically stall, with GP Usopp, so all of my CD's are up by the time I reach Ivankov (not difficult, given the highest has a CD of 17) and then I use Mihawk, Law + Apoo for all-Dex orbs, Doflamingo, and one-shot him. Feels nice.
If you drop Usopp and put in Doublefinger you can sorta just body him on turn 1 it goes super fast

little risky though you dont have much HP

edit: though if you're also bodying him I might switch to yours because I'm cutting it too close with Doublefinger sometimes

chrono01

If you drop Usopp and put in Doublefinger you can sorta just body him on turn 1 it goes super fast

little risky though you dont have much HP

edit: though if you're also bodying him I might switch to yours because I'm cutting it too close with Doublefinger sometimes
I don't have Doublefinger, unfortunately. :(

I'm not sure if it constitutes "bodying" or not, but with Mihawk + Law/Apoo + Doflamingo specials, I deal 1.7 million in damage and my Apoo isn't even max level yet. This, in addition to Mihawk taking away a nice portion of his life, is more than enough to kill him in one turn. There's just a sliver of life remaining when I end the attack with Doflamingo. I can almost kill Ivankov without even reaching Doflamingo. Maybe if my Apoo was max level...

chrono01

You can also substitute Koza for Doublefinger in a lot of cases like these, if you have him.
Now him, I have. However, without GP Usopp, I can't comfortably stall enough for Doflamingo to have his CD up for Ivankov. I could swap him out for Apoo, but I'd be losing an easy all-Dex orb situation, as well as another Dex-type attacker. >_<

I think I'll stick with my current team. I haven't lost yet, and it's pretty fast. I appreciate the recommendation, though!

Heng

Law/Law
Apoo
Doflamingo
Mihawk
GP Usopp

+ Coffin Boat

You could do LLx2, Law, Doffy, Apoo, and GP Usopp. Stall long enough for Usopp and just burst him down without any CD (although if it's available, it really helps).

chrono01

You could do LLx2, Law, Doffy, Apoo, and GP Usopp. Stall long enough for Usopp and just burst him down without any CD (although if it's available, it really helps).
It is tempting to use Log Luffy, like I do with virtually all of the other raids, but I think I'm going to stay with Law. It's something different at least, I want to give him his time to shine. Get his confidence up, and all that.

Did the 11-pull. No legends but got a bunch if new units.

Dupes
Kid
Chaka
Story Zoro
Ms Wednesday
Hawkins x2

New
Lao G
Kyros
Ricky
Sugar
Int Ivankov

More or less my regular sugo luck, maybe even a bit better.

Edit: Oh, it's the evolved Sugar. That's nice.

Heng

I was weak... I ended up spending 55 gems... Most of them were crap/dupe but this guy is the only one worth mentioning:

Edit: wow the other 10 were dupes... And the new one was Crocus.

fuckign. garbage.

-v1 zoro
-v1 zoro
-mr.prince
-kaya
- kidd dupe
-ceasar [new thankfully]
- mr.2
- machvisse [new]
- nico robin
- mr.3
- hotorkotor

I'm glad about Ceasar as he''s a good captain but man that was rough.

I'm not gonna complain too much as Ceasar is one of the only 2.5x captains I was still lacking.

Does Machvisse have any use? I see he manipulates food orbs?

Dandte

Can't decide if good or oay...

• INTvankov new
  • Diamante new
  • Hack
  • Wolf Zoro
  • Namis Mother
  • Psy Guy with Steel Ball
  • Usopp
  • BARTOLOMEO
  • Evolved Drake (maxed and socketed and unevolved bevore...fuck)
  • Moria
  • Ricky new

Bonus pull because of celebration

Hotori whatever....fuck i wasted 5 gems.

So...can Barto clear something?

Majukun

looking at yours and redit results..the odds don't really seem any better than the typical sugofest..still on the fence if to pull or not and if to pull a couple of times or just do a multipull

Shackzam

• INTvankov new
  • Diamante new
  • Hack
  • Wolf Zoro
  • Namis Mother
  • Usopp
  • BARTOLOMEO
  • Moria
  • Ricky new

Damn I wish I had barto. He's just my favorite character. He seems like a pretty good legend if you have the right units for him.

chrono01

• INTvankov new
  • Diamante new
  • Hack
  • Wolf Zoro
  • Namis Mother
  • Usopp
  • BARTOLOMEO
  • Moria
  • Ricky new

I don't know if Bartolomeo is a good Legend or not...BUT IT'S FREAKIN' BARTOLOMEO! He's worth it just for that, haha.

Congrats man, some nice pulls in there.

As long as you can put together a team of 6 impact units Barto's actually one of the only legends with an output higher than 2.5x without any true penalty.

Combine this with his built-in stall ability (massive defence boost if you don't use barto to attack) and you have a legend that does good damage, is sturdy & very user friendly.

Honestly the only "downside" I've personally ever seen to him is the fact that hammer usopp isn't impact. :p

Kyou

of my four new guys (Caesar, Ricky, Kyros and Don Chinjao) Caesar and Kyros seem like the standouts. Caesar seems flat out strong and Kyros seems like a really interesting rainbow captain.

Not sure what to make of Chinjao and Ricky though

chrono01

of my four new guys (Caesar, Ricky, Kyros and Don Chinjao) Caesar and Kyros seem like the standouts. Caesar seems flat out strong and Kyros seems like a really interesting rainbow captain.

Not sure what to make of Chinjao and Ricky though
Chinjao is apparently critical to White Beard teams, that's all I know about him. I pulled Caeser from FP Event 2016 (based Namco Bandai) and have been leveling him up. I pulled a lot of good units there, haha.

Dandte

Thanks for all the kind words :3

Looks like i have to wait for colo hawkins and killer. I'm missing don chinjao(?) but i have squardo. Now i need to max skill my aokiji.

Next big pull will be sw replacements with franky.

Top Bottom