• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Hisoka

My Sugofest pulls.

First Rare Recruit:

Gold poster! I wonder what it could be! ...Hatchi. Thanks, game. Amazing start.

Second Rare Recruit:

Silver poster. Probably Coby...nope, Dancing Django. Just as bad. Please stop, game.

Third Rare Recruit:

Who will I get this time? As my mind thought of the endless possibilities of silver posters, I saw something new to me. An image unlike any other, it was like a dream. As the red poster fell to the ground and faded away, this took its place.

My first Legend unit, and the one I was most hoping for. I never thought this day would actually come, especially when I had prior thoughts to skip over this Sugofest.

Today was a good day indeed.

Two answers run through my mind:

1) Where's your waifu?

2) Y...you did it baka. Congrats! I will now feel honored when breaking barrels with you, i'm not worthy. Holy Chrono

Hana-Bi

After pulling unevolved Mr.3 and Tashigi I gave up for this sugo. Three pulls max for the next sugos and maybe someday I'll pull a legend. But I doubt it...

Niwa

One pull, Log Robin. :c I naw'd out of this SugoFest. Got too many from last time to level up anyways.

Copons

Hitting goods isn't that hard honestly, basically attack the moment the special sound marks appear.

no sound marks = "less than good" (aka killer)

sound marks barely moved = good

sound marks +- halfway to center = great

sound marks at center = perfect

anything after perfect = miss

That's how I usually memorize it; You can always practice only doing "good" on a 0 stamina island to test.

Ah, damn, I never kept any attention at the beginning of the attack animation, so I never noticed what happened hitting before or immediately after the sound.
Still, Log Luffy seems to be so nerve-cracking, having to remember to go GOOD-GREAT-PERFECT!

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
I thought Log Luffy being a Fighter class [and Fighting class characters having a rate-up] meant he also had a rate-up. I guess that makes me even luckier than I thought I was. O_O

Yeah the banner said (and I had to confirm this with a couple other players), fighter class units come at LV20 along with DEX units. So it's not necessarily a boost, but just an increase in level.

Also, absolutely do not mean to steal your thunder... I couldn't help to go back in it seems. Did another dozen but came out with...

ACyzYqS.png

While Boa continues to elude me, she is the last legend I'm currently missing. Considering my lower and lower odds for missing units I'm grateful for the continued luck...! To anyone, who goes back in during the next 48 hours, all the best of luck - sincerely.

Ah, damn, I never kept any attention at the beginning of the attack animation, so I never noticed what happened hitting before or immediately after the sound.
Still, Log Luffy seems to be so nerve-cracking, having to remember to go GOOD-GREAT-PERFECT!

I think it's just a question of getting the rhythm in, it's not that different from running a G3 team beyond requiring a bit of work to get "used" to doing a pattern.

Outside of Log luffy you've never had a reason to hit "good", so I think it only seems more tedious/difficult because you're not used to it. :p

Hisoka

Did also some pulls.

1) Mr. 3 dupe
2) Law, yeeeah! Now i wont pull anymore, this one was the one i wanted so badly, with sugo rare of course

Will save my remaining 10 gems for next batch or one year anniversary.

chrono01

Nice Chrono, congratz.

I did 3 pulls. Got Kid (the third time ...), Kuro and somebody else.

I hate this game ...
Thanks! Sorry to hear about your third Kid, but he's a nice unit at least. If you're patient, you might as well keep him for sockets although that might be a ways off. Could be useful for something maybe?

I still need him, actually. Him, Killer, and Jozu elude me.

Well I got all the drops for Kimono. Guess I'm done with the fortnight. Maybe I'll try to max skill Nami.
The event island is a lot of fun. I didn't enjoy Prison Crocodile too much [maybe it was because I didn't have the aforementioned Kid], but this one I enjoy. I still need that Kimono Nami. :(

Ooh, looks like the legends club of OPTC GAF got another member tonight. Make sure to fill out all the paperwork, chrono01.
Wait, paperwork? I wasn't told of any paperwork!

*grumbles*

It's worth it...I guess...but I hate paperwork.

*grumbles some more*

Grats Chrono!

I decided to do one pull as dex-up doesn't really give me many things I really need.

and I got ... Jozu! (4*) Awesome.

With that I've got every single character from the batch 1 WB division commanders! Considering how much use/utility he has as both a sub and a captain I'm actually very happy with this pull.
Thanks, and congrats to you! Jozu is on the list of my "must-get" units, so it's cool to see so many grabbing him during this Sugofest.

Wow, congrats chrono!!! Finally, your day has come! ;D
Much appreciated.

Yeah, it was a long time coming but I feel somewhat redeemed. Nice way to start the year, that's for sure. :)

With more people pulling Log Luffy, I'm starting to think that I may very well level up mine, even though I feel more comfy with Rayleigh or G3.

Fact is: I never had the need to learn how to hit goods, and it totally escapes me how to find out for any character I could include in a Log Luffy team. :/
You absolutely should level yours. As Neoriceisgood said, the timing is simple once you get the hang of it. Attack as soon as the sound effect letters move and you get "Good". Halfway between that and the letters overlapping is "Great", and once they overlap it's "Perfect". Of course the speed varies with each unit, but once you get the individual timing down it's pretty simple. It's also nice being able to eat Meat Orbs with him, since doing so with a G3 team means less damage. With Log Luffy, you can choose the units with Meta Orbs as your first/second attackers, so you can recover HP while you hit the "Good" and "Great" requirements.

I've been saving up a nice amount of HP and ATK cotton candy. I might just throw it all on Log Luffy, since he's a useful Captain to keep up. RCV, I'm saving for either Boa [;_;] or Enel [Raid].

Two answers run through my mind:

1) Where's your waifu?

2) Y...you did it baka. Congrats! I will now feel honored when breaking barrels with you, i'm not worthy. Holy Chrono
1) I don't know, I think I upset her. What I wouldn't give to be judged by her. ;_;

2) Thank you. However, know that me having a Legend won't guarantee you better barrel-breaking spoils. I will, of course, break barrels with you at any time but I cannot guarantee anything more than Friend Points and/or Beli. You've been warned.

congrats chrono
Thanks.

Yeah the banner said (and I had to confirm this with a couple other players), fighter class units come at LV20 along with DEX units. So it's not necessarily a boost, but just an increase in level.

Also, absolutely do not mean to steal your thunder... I couldn't help to go back in it seems. Did another dozen but came out with...

While Boa continues to elude me, she is the last legend I'm currently missing. Considering my lower and lower odds for missing units I'm grateful for the continued luck...! To anyone, who goes back in during the next 48 hours, all the best of luck - sincerely.
Oh wow, that explains why the Log Luffy was Lv. 20 and not the usual Lv. 1. Luck it is, then. Man, I thought it was a double rate-up, hence me pulling him. I guess I was just fortunate. It kind of makes me feel even better about it.

And don't worry at all about "stealing my thunder". Congrats, man! I've read up a bit on SW Shanks and he seems like a great unit, you did great. Almost completing that Legend gatcha set is another feat entirely, and I congratulate you for it. d(^_^)v

linkent

Really nice pull Lucy!
Gratz!

Also Hisoka, gratz on Law.
Would love one myself especially with current book drop.

chrono01

Did also some pulls.

1) Mr. 3 dupe
2) Law, yeeeah! Now i wont pull anymore, this one was the one i wanted so badly, with sugo rare of course

Will save my remaining 10 gems for next batch or one year anniversary.
I missed this post, congrats!

You're just in time to level up Law's skill with the skillbooks from the kimono island. Best of luck to you, he's a great unit.

PS - Sorry about that Hachi, RalchAC. :/

These 48 hour Sugo's are diabolical. I still have 34 gems left from what I bought, and I know that after pulling Whitebeard there's next to no chance I'll pull another god. I literally don't need much of anything else so pulling now would be stupid.

But Sengoku tho...

Thanks, and congrats to you! Jozu is on the list of my "must-get" units, so it's cool to see so many grabbing him during this Sugofest.

Yeah I've frequently read descriptions on how to beat fortnights where I basically had everything necessary except "loljozu".

I think the biggest "Frequently used" lead I'm still missing out on is probably towel nami for the INT burst team.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks guys, very very much appreciated! With yellow TT later today, it'll be a good opportunity to level him up immediately. I've got Moria up now and will have him there throughout the day until I get back to Kimono in the evening.

I did 1 pull and got Hachi...

The crazy thing about that Hachi pull, is you'll probably drop him in Kimono. All the story mode units seem (to me, at least) have a decent-ish drop rate. Makes me wish Mr. 2 was available instead as he definitely would've dropped for those who don't have him yet.

I was apprehensive about the learning curve initially too. I basically did a trial by fire though with the training forest and after a few runs you'll easily get the hang of it. If anything it makes you better at recognizing your units' animation patterns, either following the words as they collapse or just the sound effects. It was definitely a little jarring to go from 'PERFECTS' to purposefully hitting a 'GOOD, GREAT' in order.

Majukun

i hate namco bandai so much more today for having eliminated mr 1 from this fortnight...spent 2 and a half stamina bars yesterday on farming him to no avail..i'm starting to think that there's something fishy about his drop..and the fact that they have eliminated him from the fortnight to force you to farm it in story mode strenghthen the feeling

Gizuko

Hi everyone!

I tried this game back when it launched, but getting a different chopper whenever I rolled and my phone not handling the game properly made me quit. Now, a friend of mine is bugging me to play, and I have a new tablet so I thought I could give it a chance.

After reading the FAQ and Tier list, I get DEX and slasher teams are quite f2p-friendly, but I still don't know wether I should keep rerolling or not. Thing is, after rerolling quite a lot, I got myself Apoo and Law on the same account.

This seems good enough, even if Law is T1, but seeing as I'm just starting and can't fit them together, and there is a sugo-fest going on, maybe I should keep rerolling for a legend?

I don't really know how hard the content is in this game, so I really don't know what to do now that I have the foundation for a nice DEX team (I'm rerolling as I type this, but might stop if I don't get jack after 2-3 more rerolls or if Law is good enough).

Thanks!

Majukun

Hi everyone!

I tried this game back when it launched, but getting a different chopper whenever I rolled and my phone not handling the game properly made me quit. Now, a friend of mine is bugging me to play, and I have a new tablet so I thought I could give it a chance.

After reading the FAQ and Tier list, I get DEX and slasher teams are quite f2p-friendly, but I still don't know wether I should keep rerolling or not. Thing is, after rerolling quite a lot, I got myself Apoo and Law on the same account.

This seems good enough, even if Law is T1, but seeing as I'm just starting and can't fit them together, and there is a sugo-fest going on, maybe I should keep rerolling for a legend?

I don't really know how hard the content is in this game, so I really don't know what to do now that I have the foundation for a nice DEX team (I'm rerolling as I type this, but might stop if I don't get jack after 2-3 more rerolls or if Law is good enough).

Thanks!
there is currently a 48h event that makes you pull legends atm (called sugofest)..if you have the time to spare and follow tutorials for rerolling fast avaiable online,i'd say you better try rerolling for a legend
(which are the red posters,basically whitebeard,sengoku,rayleight,boa hancock,black suited shanks and log luffy),or you'll end up like me with no legends whatsoever

you can still "save" previous re-rolls by issuing a password if you don't wanna risk losing your law
One pull, Dancing Django, fml etc.

thanks,you are giving me the strenght to skip this sugofest

chrono's luck almost made me fall into temptation

chrono01

Hi everyone!

This seems good enough, but seeing as I'm just starting and can't fit them together, and there is a sugo-fest going on, maybe I should keep rerolling for a legend?

I don't really know how hard the content is in this game, so I really don't know what to do now that I have the foundation for a nice DEX team (I'm rerolling as I type this, but might stop if I don't get jack after 2-3 more rerolls and there is no reason for me to go on rerolling).

Thanks!
Welcome!

Law and Apoo make a great combination, since their specials compliment each other well. That being said, as you noticed a Sugofest is currently ongoing, so it's the perfect time to re-roll for something more desirable [like a Legend, or even a G3 Luffy]. Keep in mind, however, that even if you manage a Legend unit, you won't have the cost to run them for a while, so it'll take some time before you're able to utilize them to their fullest.

The beauty of Treasure Cruise, when compared to other gatcha games, is what you noticed as well. It's extremely F2P, with a good number of the "best" units being in-game and farmable. That's really nice to see, and one of the reasons why I've recommended this game to others.

If you really want to re-roll for a Legend and/or G3 Luffy [also Balloon Luffy, the pre-evolved form of G3 Luffy] you can save your current Law/Apoo account by requesting a device transfer password. It used to be that this password was only good for a week, but I've read that it was recently changed and is now valid for a month or two? Regardless, it's absolutely valid for at least seven days, so you can save your account, re-install, and try for something different. If you don't get it, restore your previous account by using the device transfer password and return to your Law/Apoo account. It's really up to you whether you want to try for something better, but Law and Apoo is a decent enough start.

Also, it should probably be mentioned that Treasure Cruise isn't one of those "one team fits all" kind of gatcha games. Even if you have the best of the best units, a special island/raid encounter will come along occasionally that will force you to make your team into something different, so it's great for variety. I'd aim for a strong set of first pulls [Law and Apoo definitely qualify] and aim at progressing forward slowly. With a Legend unit [most specifically, Log Luffy/G3, due to their non-type restrictions] you'll be able to handle special island/raid content sooner, but it's not required. I started way back with an Ace account, and he's not anywhere near the top-tier units anymore. The game is very free with handing out Rainbow Gems, both for completing the story as well as daily login, so you'll have more Rare Recruit members before you know it. Just remember not to pull outside of Sugofest!

Also, evolve your Usopp to Golden Pound Usopp and KEEP HIM THERE! Don't evolve him further to Sogeking until you have a duplicate unit to do so. GP Usopp is one of the most important units in Treasure Cruise. You'll soon learn why.

Gizuko

Welcome!

Law and Apoo make a great combination, since their specials compliment each other well. That being said, as you noticed a Sugofest is currently ongoing, so it's the perfect time to re-roll for something more desirable [like a Legend, or even a G3 Luffy]. Keep in mind, however, that even if you manage a Legend unit, you won't have the cost to run them for a while, so it'll take some time before you're able to utilize them to their fullest.

The beauty of Treasure Cruise, when compared to other gatcha games, is what you noticed as well. It's extremely F2P, with a good number of the "best" units being in-game and farmable. That's really nice to see, and one of the reasons why I've recommended this game to others.

If you really want to re-roll for a Legend and/or G3 Luffy [also Balloon Luffy, the pre-evolved form of G3 Luffy] you can save your current Law/Apoo account by requesting a device transfer password. It used to be that this password was only good for a week, but I've read that it was recently changed and is now valid for a month or two? Regardless, it's absolutely valid for at least seven days, so you can save your account, re-install, and try for something different. If you don't get it, restore your previous account by using the device transfer password and return to your Law/Apoo account. It's really up to you whether you want to try for something better, but Law and Apoo is a decent enough start.

Also, it should probably be mentioned that Treasure Cruise isn't one of those "one team fits all" kind of gatcha games. Even if you have the best of the best units, a special island/raid encounter will come along occasionally that will force you to make your team into something different, so it's great for variety. I'd aim for a strong set of first pulls [Law and Apoo definitely qualify] and aim at progressing forward slowly. With a Legend unit [most specifically, Log Luffy/G3, due to their non-type restrictions] you'll be able to handle special island/raid content sooner, but it's not required. I started way back with an Ace account, and he's not anywhere near the top-tier units anymore. The game is very free with handing out Rainbow Gems, both for completing the story as well as daily login, so you'll have more Rare Recruit members before you know it. Just remember not to pull outside of Sugofest!

Also, evolve your Usopp to Golden Pound Usopp and KEEP HIM THERE! Don't evolve him further to Sogeking until you have a duplicate unit to do so. GP Usopp is one of the most important units in Treasure Cruise. You'll soon learn why.

Thank you! It's nice seeing some known gaffers around.

I remember from back when I started, but I always thought he was gacha only. It seems the game is actually far more magnanimous than I thought it was. On a related note, can TC be played casually? Turtles' schedules are either too late or too early for me, so I hope there aren't a lot of features like that.

I'm actually exploiting the transfer device system (as I should) but it is getting really tiring. Still, if I'm going to need to build several teams I guess I better try for a legend, I was thinking DEX was a bad idea since this "circle of carnage"-like system might cripple the team.

Thank you a lot for this, it helped me a lot!

Are you planning on max skilling them all and then having different sockets on them?

I was planning on using them as books but then my usopp maxed before I got to the copies ...

I guess golden pound IS so frequently used that multiple socket variants would actually make sense due to the diversity of teams you might use him on. But I'm not sure I'd enjoy grinding up the same character several times.

I remember from back when I started, but I always thought he was gacha only. It seems the game is actually far more magnanimous than I thought it was. On a related note, can TC be played casually? Turtles' schedules are either too late or too early for me, so I hope there aren't a lot of features like that.

Most non-casual features are optional and infrequent, several people don't do "barrels/friend game" at all for example, cause it requires too much effort.

As it stands now the really specific turtle times are the ONLY feature like that & there's alternative "choose your own time" turtles sometimes too, so it's not even a 100% thing there.

Almost all other features are at least 24h.

Gizuko

Most non-casual features are optional and infrequent, several people don't do "barrels/friend game" at all for example, cause it requires too much effort.

As it stands now the really specific turtle times are the ONLY feature like that & there's alternative "choose your own time" turtles sometimes too, so it's not even a 100% thing there.

Almost all other features are at least 24h.

That's good to read (it actually sold me on the game) since a lot of features like that might have locked me out of some content.

One last question: I read raids come back every now and then but, are they removed completely after some time? - as in, could there be any raids I'm not going to be able to play down the line?

Thank you all for the swift and elaborate responses.

edit:
Do you have a rooted device? If so, then rerolling takes ~1min per roll. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zznch9cm1z0

(Global no logner seems to via emulators, unfortunately. It crashes on load to the "Press Start" screen)

Not yet, I was planning on rooting my tablet eventually, since its an old model (Xperia Z2) and it will lose software support soon, but I'm currently reading about warranty loss and the like - I might actually root it today, though, so I will bookmark this video just in case.

Thanks a lot, this will (if I do root my tablet) make rerolling a breeze.

chrono01

I'm actually exploiting the transfer device system (as I should) but it is getting really tiring. Still, if I'm going to need to build several teams I guess I better try for a legend, I was thinking DEX was a bad idea since this "circle of carnage"-like system might cripple the team.

Thank you a lot for this, it helped me a lot!
Neoriceisgood basically covered it, but yes the game is casual-friendly. Raid bosses are around for 24 hours, so you can challenge them as many times as you want during that time-frame, and the same goes for special event islands [although they're around for a longer period of time, two weeks for the first time they show and then a week for their second and subsequent returns]. There are two different types of turtle times, one where there's a set schedule [the time will differ depending on the day and digit of your sixth number in your ID, but there's a calculator that can tell you the time(s) for when they'll show for that specific day]. We also have a turtle time where, once you initiate the mission, you can run it as many times as you want/can during the time period [30 minutes]. You can also get keys from barrel-breaking to run Porc Sanctuary, where pigs drop, that give a large amount of XP to your units when evolved. They can also drop [un-evolved] from the later special islands on higher difficulties, so you don't necessary need keys to get them.

Yeah, if you're serious about the game I would re-roll for a Legend unit or Balloon/G3 Luffy. Legend units are...well...Legendary, and G3 Luffy will essentially carry you through a lot of the special islands as well as the "first" important raid boss [Mihawk]. Once you have Mihawk, a lot of the other encounters open up to you, so it's a nice advantage to have if you don't mind spending the time doing the re-roll process. If you're like me and want the best start possible, it's recommended. Thankfully, this current Sugofest is around for 48 hours [well less now, but you still have a good 40 hours or so] so you have a nice amount of time to re-roll. Normally they're only for 24 hours, so you're kind of starting at a unique time.

Should you re-roll, best of luck to you. Once you settle on your account be sure to post your ID here and I'll add you to my Friend List. I'm sure others will do the same.
One last question: I read raids come back every now and then but, are they removed completely after some time? - as in, could there be any raids I'm not going to be able to play down the line?
No worries, raid content will always return. The same goes for special islands. The seasonal special islands may or may not be the same when they roll around again, but they're not terribly important. A few nice units, but nothing crucial. The really important stuff, such as standard event islands as well as the raid bosses themselves, will return indefinitely. I can't see them ever removing them outright, as it would prevent the possibility of a good number of teams.

Hisoka

1) I don't know, I think I upset her. What I wouldn't give to be judged by her. ;_;

2) Thank you. However, know that me having a Legend won't guarantee you better barrel-breaking spoils. I will, of course, break barrels with you at any time but I cannot guarantee anything more than Friend Points and/or Beli. You've been warned.

LMAO, your response is always on point

├┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┴┬┴┬┤

I missed this post, congrats!

You're just in time to level up Law's skill with the skillbooks from the kimono island. Best of luck to you, he's a great unit.

PS - Sorry about that Hachi, RalchAC. :/

Really nice pull Lucy!
Gratz!

Also Hisoka, gratz on Law.
Would love one myself especially with current book drop.

Congrats to Chrono!

And congrats to Lucy again!

And to Hisoka for Law.

I did 1 pull and got Hachi...

Thanks guys, yeah he arrived just in time.
Finally i'm once again satisfied with a sugo.. I can now use Law + Apoo. There isn't anything in the gatcha pool that i really need anymore now.. Only legends, maybe Fossa/Koza, i guess it's time to wait for a new batch. ಠдಠ

I'm sorry for you Raruchu Dx

Gizuko

Neoriceisgood basically covered it, but yes the game is casual-friendly. Raid bosses are around for 24 hours, so you can challenge them as many times as you want during that time-frame, and the same goes for special event islands [although they're around for a longer period of time, two weeks for the first time they show and then a week for their second and subsequent returns]. There are two different types of turtle times, one where there's a set schedule [the time will differ depending on the day and digit of your sixth number in your ID, but there's a calculator that can tell you the time(s) for when they'll show for that specific day]. We also have a turtle time where, once you initiate the mission, you can run it as many times as you want/can during the time period [30 minutes]. You can also get keys from barrel-breaking to run Porc Sanctuary, where pigs drop, that give a large amount of XP to your units when evolved. They can also drop [un-evolved] from the later special islands on higher difficulties, so you don't necessary need keys to get them.

Yeah, if you're serious about the game I would re-roll for a Legend unit or Balloon/G3 Luffy. Legend units are...well...Legendary, and G3 Luffy will essentially carry you through a lot of the special islands as well as the "first" important raid boss [Mihawk]. Once you have Mihawk, a lot of the other encounters open up to you, so it's a nice advantage to have if you don't mind spending the time doing the re-roll process. If you're like me and want the best start possible, it's recommended. Thankfully, this current Sugofest is around for 48 hours [well less now, but you still have a good 40 hours or so] so you have a nice amount of time to re-roll. Normally they're only for 24 hours, so you're kind of starting at a unique time.

Should you re-roll, best of luck to you. Once you settle on your account be sure to post your ID here and I'll add you to my Friend List. I'm sure others will do the same.

No worries, raid content will always return. The same goes for special islands. The seasonal special islands may or may not be the same when they roll around again, but they're not terribly important. A few nice units, but nothing crucial. The really important stuff, such as standard event islands as well as the raid bosses themselves, will return indefinitely. I can't see them ever removing them outright, as it would prevent the possibility of a good number of teams.

I'm definitely trying for a legend then. I'd rather get Log Luffy than G3 due to not being able to consistently hit perfects yet and heals being more forgiving later on.

The bit about raids locking out teams was what I was worrying about, since Mihawk seems to important to miss out, so I guess it's all good on that front.

I don't think I have any other questions (since I'm finding guides about mostly anything, and the OP has tons of useful info), so I'll post my ID once luffy drops!

Once again, thank you all.

I'm definitely trying for a legend then. I'd rather get Log Luffy than G3 due to not being able to consistently hit perfects yet and heals being more forgiving later on.

If you manage to snag a Sengoku, he's not a bad start either. He makes a lot of the cheaper units very powerful and with his recent buff he's easily among the top 5 units in the entire game.

Speaking of Log Luffy accounts though, I have a F2P one I started last Sugofest so if anyone wants to add it feel free. Preferably with a god character yourself but any solid unit is fine.

The bit about raids locking out teams was what I was worrying about, since Mihawk seems to important to miss out, so I guess it's all good on that front.

The boss raids return quite frequently, once you have a viable team Mihawk's arguably one of the easiest units in the game to obtain & farm when you factor in frequency.

Basically if you start out with a legend (or heaven forbid two legends) you've already got the only units most people can only dream of.

chrono01

Chrono's pull is making me want to try this Sugo after all.

DAMN YOU CHRONO
Remain strong.

Or do one pull. You can do one pull, right? That won't hurt anybody. But why stop there? Two is just a little better than one, but know what's better than even that? Three. That's right, three pulls. But three doesn't seem like a very nice number to end on, does it? Five is a lot more appropriate, but then you might as well round up to ten. Ten pulls.

Come on, you know you want to.

Gizuko

If you manage to snag a Sengoku, he's not a bad start either. He makes a lot of the cheaper units very powerful and with his recent buff he's easily among the top 5 units in the entire game.

Speaking of Log Luffy accounts though, I have a F2P one I started last Sugofest so if anyone wants to add it feel free. Preferably with a god character yourself but any solid unit is fine.

The boss raids return quite frequently, once you have a viable team Mihawk's arguably one of the easiest units in the game to obtain & farm when you factor in frequency.

Basically if you start out with a legend (or heaven forbid two legends) you've already got the only units most people can only dream of.

You all are making the game seem better with each post, it sounds close to my ideal game now.

I didn't know they buffed Sengoku. Wouldn't he lose traction later on as captain? Guess he is the kind of unit that is a good starting captain but is designed to be a sub later on.

I got balloon luffy, but am going to keep rerolling after rooting my tablet, will report back later on!

I didn't know they buffed Sengoku. Wouldn't he lose traction later on as captain? Guess he is the kind of unit that is a good starting captain but is designed to be a sub later on.

Not at all. In fact, Sengoku teams are capable clearing all of the training forest in the game right now, both on Global and in Japan. His buff honestly kind of sent him over the edge bit and made him a tad too strong over other captains, but he IS a Legend character so I suppose he does need to meet that level of power to represent that.

Another solid choice is Rayleigh. He can handle most everything in the game aside from some Raids, and later on when they add anti combo mechanics into the Global version he gets hit pretty hard from that as well.

chrono01

Agreed. Log Luffy, Sengoku [after the buff he received], or Rayleigh would be great beginner Captains that can carry you through the whole game. There's little they can't handle [once you have the team cost, that is]. All of the Legends are great for different reasons, but the above three are the more "flexible".

If you get a Legend at all though, I'd personally keep it. The rate of getting them at all is extremely low, so trying for one to begin with, in addition to a specific one, is just a headache waiting to happen. All of them are great for different reasons, so don't feel bad in the least if you don't get the former three. Just be glad for the Legend unit, thank the Gatcha Gods for delivering it unto you, and begin play.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I got Miss Wednesday and 2 copies of unevolved log brook :/ Of course I already have log brook and vivi.

Fighter sugofest my ass.

Btw: double chopper leads destroy the kimono fortnight. Try double chopper, arlong, jozu, kidd, plus one more heavy STR hitter (G2, G3)

Could also consider putting SWS zoro in here

MiTYH

Did okay.... said I was going to do one pull, got a duplicate Law. Went and did a second, got Miss Sunday, which was new. Think I'll stop, start saving gems for a future, better sugo in hopes to get my first legend

Dandte

My first Legend unit, and the one I was most hoping for. I never thought this day would actually come, especially when I had prior thoughts to skip over this Sugofest.

Today was a good day indeed.

It was said that you would withstand the Legends, not join them. You were to bring balance to the Rare Recruit, not leave it in darkness.
You were my brother, Chrono. I trusted you.

Also My sugo pulls....as ususal i couldn't Wait for sw 1+2

Helmeppo.....hahahah...
4*base Zoro.....Nr 13 i believe?
5*Buggy....god dammit

My eternal struggle will Continue with the next sugo

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bad Sugofest for me. 80+ gems redeemed, 4 Hachis. Blugh.

The only way I'd spend over 50 gems on a single sugo is if basically the entire boosted list consists of great units I still lack.

I assume the next time that'll be is either strong world or in case of copyright magic, WB batch ... 3?

(On that note I'd loooove to get my hands on Whitey Bay, she looks cool.)

Top Bottom