• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Hana-Bi

Okay, three more skill ups from 5 Nami copies. I got 5 out of 12 skill ups. :) And I got two orb sockets for Nami so I might go the orb route instead of heal. Or go orb/heal because I have one heal socket already. Decisions, decisions...

For skill books: got 14 Kumadori books, 5 IntIva books and 9 Kaku books.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
We're already friends. :p I see a lot more people put him up now so that's good.

Wondering if I should go for Alvida sockets or not. What did you guys do for her socket? Auto heal? Orbs?

A lot of people suggest Autoheal, especially since Alvida shines in forests.

Is there any case not to use Bride Nami as socket fodder? Sadie has the same conditional boost but with lower cd. I'll be at least saving Lola copies because I think I've seen her in some colo teams.

Hana-Bi

Is there any case not to use Bride Nami as socket fodder? Sadie has the same conditional boost but with lower cd. I'll be at least saving Lola copies because I think I've seen her in some colo teams.

SW Shanks teams. If you want to stall those 20 turns for Shanks special which isn't really the way to go for this team. But I'll max her and put orb/heal as sockets on her (3/2 right now).

MiTYH

Looks like (from reddit) Sanji can drop in the final boss of the FN. That's... interesting. Free socket if you get him!

Kyou

not pulling for the wedding girls, I think the next time I'll do any kind of pulling is for a guaranteed gold sugo whether that is year 2 or not

finding it much more satisfying to use gems for grinding

RedBoot

Haha I hope you get lucky. I'm not really interested in any of the bride characters tbh.

I always do two pulls for limited rare recruits, just for fun (helps that we're getting some free gems from SNS). Didn't get anything this time, though. Kimono Tashigi remains my only limited unit, but to be fair, if I could pick one, that would be it.

The brides are actually all pretty solid, but Boa's the only vital one, and then only if you have SW Ace.

In other news, sounds like Japan's getting Marineford soon. That should mean we'll get Saobody soon too, we've been getting story isles around the same time. There also seems to be an Akainu raid coming? We were all expecting that eventually. Gotta get it released before they do a 6* Akainu, too.

Hana-Bi

not pulling for the wedding girls, I think the next time I'll do any kind of pulling is for a guaranteed gold sugo whether that is year 2 or not

finding it much more satisfying to use gems for grinding

Yeah reading the results on reddit is a reminder to never pull outside of sugos (20-30 pulls and they only got one of the new chars). And with the last sugo I really should stop pulling outside of an gold only sugo...

chrono01

My current plan with Rainbow Gems, is to expand my box to 800 and then save. Save. SAVE!

I regret spending as much as I did in the last Sugofest, but the idea of a 4x boosted Fujitora did me in. At least I have a couple of months to save, after I fully expand my box that is. Maybe I'll get a few Apple giftcards for Christmas, that I'll kick OPTC's way...

Just a fun little question;

How many characters do you guys have that are "complete"? By which I mean both max skill & fully socketed.

After finishing Norland's final socket I decided to look into it more and I believe my only truly complete units are:

Doflamingo
Golden Pound
Garp
Karoo
Norland

Most other units either lack 1 or 2 sockets or aren't skilled up entirely yet.

Heng

I'm interested, just not enough to pull. Need to save for that two-year anniversary.
You're crazy for waiting that long!
I'm saving all my gems for box upgrade and for the 2 year anniversary too...

If thats the case i'd love one more skill up on alvida and a couple sockets soon (highly doubtful though)
Haha I don't think it works for skill ups. :p
Still, I would wait for skill up events, especially for Alvida. She's such a pain to farm, and I still don't have her fully socketed. Maybe one day when she comes back during a boring fortnight...

How many characters do you guys have that are "complete"? By which I mean both max skill & fully socketed.
Doflamingo
Kaku
GP Usopp
Impact Usopp
Karoo
Noland

Man I thought I had more done... I have so many characters at max CD but missing a few sockets. It just doesn't feel right prioritizing old characters socket over farming new FN.

Majukun

After finishing Norland's final socket I decided to look into it more and I believe my only truly complete units are:

Doflamingo
Golden Pound
Garp
Karoo
Norland

all raid bosses except the bc ones
g3
DEX general zombie
halberd billion
gp usopp
impact usopp
PSY hatchan
t-bone
slasherdile

AOKIJI TRAINING FOREST IS COMING!

Tidd

AND IT HAS A ZEPHYR STAGE!! If they don't change it.

MAN I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS!!!

ywQlL4a.png

I guess it's time to prepare a team. Maybe I need some Alvida sockets.

About damn time. I'm at something like 720 cola with all possible ships maxed. I should be able to beat it with my INThawk team based on Gamewith's recommendations. Ray teams require a skill maxed Boa (I'm 2 off) and a skill maxed Kimono Luffy (not even close). Seems like LL teams won't have too much trouble, as usual. The absence of SW Usopp is going to start to be felt for Sabo and QCK teams, same with SW Franky for Sabo and shooters.

bjork

Curious to see what the Zephyr replacement is. Daddy Masterson, please.

How many characters do you guys have that are "complete"? By which I mean both max skill & fully socketed

Raid Mihawk

That's all. Everyone else is, at best, missing one socket level on one socket, with most being much farther off from complete, either on sockets or skill.

MiTYH

Raid Mihawk
Raid Doffy
Raid BB
Raid Garp
GP Usopp
G3

Most of these Raid ones, minus MIhawk, were compelted in the most recent skillup/clash event. MC is one skillup away from being maxed as well. Ivankov just needs full sockets. Young Arlong needs 1 more socket as well, got so close with that last time.

Majukun

all was going fine and dandy in the beard forest..then too many good orbs came and blamenco died before i could stall enough time...
that being said,i would have been able to complete it anyway since the whitebeard re-roll didn't gave me good orbs..heard there's that trick to get good orbs,but it sounds extremely difficult to time correctly

all was going fine and dandy in the beard forest..then too many good orbs came and blamenco died before i could stall enough time...
that being said,i would have been able to complete it anyway since the whitebeard re-roll didn't gave me good orbs..heard there's that trick to get good orbs,but it sounds extremely difficult to time correctly

It's not too hard, just hit the recent apps button on your phone the instant the reroll happens and check your orbs from the freeze frame.

bjork

I need to sit down and do the WB forest already. I have all the other ships unlocked and maxed, so it's just his left. But not today. I'm gonna just run the red turtle time and go to bed early, I think.

I don't have Zoro v2, sockets on Alvida or fully skilled Perona, so I never looked into Whitebeard forest before.

Is there any guide to tackling it with an IntHawk team? I just socketed him (5 Anti-Lock / 5 Anti-Despair / 5 CD / 2 Auto-Heal) so I'm hoping I can give it a shot. I'm likely going to be lacking in sockets for most of the subs, though, v_v.

Hana-Bi

So what Nami should I socket for Aokijis forest? Don't know if I have the right sockets for a LL team. Will look into some videos later...

RedBoot

I actually don't have a lot of "fully" complete units. Just:

-Heracles'n
-Jerry
-Skilled Gunner (evolved INT cannon guy. Chess's level in Drum drops like 2-3 per run, so I just started fusing them together. He's got two sockets and decent stats, so I might use him someday)

If we include characters who are just one socket away, though, then I've got Doffy, Perona, Saber Billions, Pierre, Raid Iva, GP Usopp, and T-Bone. Once we start getting individual socket books, I'll knock a bunch out.

It's so hard to go back to regular TT after Princess turtles. It just feels so unrewarding.

Seriously. Princess turtles were getting me something like 3-4 million per event. Regular turtles can't match that. Probably only going to run the red turtles a couple times just to get enough to evolve Lola.

Speaking of which, Lola requires less XP than normal units for some reason. Only like 260k to level 50, then only 2 million for her evolved form to max. Wish they did that more often.

Majukun

I don't have Zoro v2, sockets on Alvida or fully skilled Perona, so I never looked into Whitebeard forest before.

Is there any guide to tackling it with an IntHawk team? I just socketed him (5 Anti-Lock / 5 Anti-Despair / 5 CD / 2 Auto-Heal) so I'm hoping I can give it a shot. I'm likely going to be lacking in sockets for most of the subs, though, v_v.

inthawk team still need maxe alvida,maxed perona or maxed sw zoro

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

Kyou

Doflamingo
Golden Pound
Garp
Karoo
Norland

*cracks knuckles* I think I have a few let's check

Monster Chopper
Mihawk
Doflamingo
Brontosaurus (No sockets :p)
Camie
Sea Lapin
Garp
GP Usopp
PSY Hatchan
Pappagu

wow that's a lot less than I thought. Tons of them are max skilled but one or two sockets away (Iva), and others I have full sockets but am only a couple skill levels away(Hera, Blackbeard, most recent FN guys)

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

Doflamingo
Golden Pound
Garp
Karoo
Norland

Let's see...

Monster Chopper
Full Body
Boxer Octopus
Mihawk x 2
Doflamingo
Saber Billions
Pierre
Black Cage Hina
Halbert Billions
Sea Lapahn
Garp
Golden Pound Usopp
Kung Fu Dugong
Minorhino (if he counts)

Hopefully INTvankov and Towel Nami will join before the end of this fortnight.

RedBoot

so when do you guys think we'll get 5.0

5.0 is pretty much just Colosseum right

There'll probably be a handful of other QOL improvements included, like skipping special animations and the in-game drop tables.

I guess if they were really ambitious they could include both the Colo and the Rayleigh shop, but I doubt it. It would be nice to get Sailor abilities early, though. Especially if we're getting the SW units soon.

Hana-Bi

G3
BB
Jerry
2 Mihawk
2 Doffy
Duval
Paulie
Raid Iva
Raid Enel
Sea Lapahn
SW Shanks
Garp
2 Heracles
2 GP Usopp
Impact Usopp
Kung Fu Dugong (Psy)
Slasherdile
Aokiji
Buggy (Shanks fortnight)
Noland
Breed

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
0 complete characters

Pulled a Sabo last Sugo! Need to look into teams worth a shit with that little turd.

G3
MC
Blackbeard
Young Kuroobi
Knuckle Billion
Raid Mihawk
Raid Doffy x 2
Duval
Saber Billion
Green G. Zombie
Naginata Major
Pierre
Raid Ivankov
Raid Enel
Blue Striker Pirate
Garp
Heracles
GP Usopp x 2
Kung Fu Dugong
Takoyaki Hatchan
Aokiji
Slasherdile
Norland

Honorable mention:
Dalmation (-2 bind)
Koza (-2 bind)
Camie (-1 bind)
Ganfor (-3 bind)
Sea Lapahn (-1 bind)
Impact Usopp (-2 despair)
Momonga (-1 despair)
T-bone (-1 cd, -1 bind)
Daz Bones (-2 cd)

Apparently I have an issue getting bind sockets.

Top Bottom