• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Chopperman,
Ivankov
Slasherdile
Monster Chopper
2 Doffys
Garp
1 GPU
Impact Usopp
Raid hawk
Bazooka billions

Characters who are fully socketed, but not skill maxed:
Inthawk
HW Franky
Raid Enel
Cat Lucci
Heracles
Dock Kaku
Koza
1 GPU
Halberd Billions

Characters who are fully skilled, but not socketed:
Blamenco
Kid (I actually have 5 dmg reduction sockets on him)
Laboon
Unevolved Kid
Story Mr 1
Fire Pearl
2 asura zoros
Blossom Nami (she comes skill maxed)
Law
SWS zoro
Golden week
Chessmarimo
Miss double finger
Dancing Django
Flame mirror ace
Diamond Jozu
Capone Gang Bege
Parage Shot Sanji
Tashigi
Gin
Sogeking
2 princess vivis
Marco the Phoenix
Jewelry Bonney
Impact usopp
Bon Clay
Towel Nami
Mr 3
Convict Daz

RedBoot

I actually thought about socketing Chopperman just as a "quick fix" for any team that absolutely needed specific sockets, particularly since I don't use any Choppers besides MC (who I've mostly socketed anyway). Not sure if it would ever be useful.

Might be better to do the same thing with Fat Usopp, since he has better stats, though I have like 3 other Usopps to socket first.

Hana-Bi

Damn IntIva books aren't dropping anymore. Started to feed them because I had quite a few and thought I'd get more easily. 10 runs later and no books dropped...

Kyou

I'm up to 11 Alvida books. This is the worst. They need to just completely redo these old fortnights instead of just adding pigs and dusting their hands.

...*begins leveling fat alvidas and amassing red dragons*

Heng

My luck has dried up... I haven't gotten a Kumadori book since posting.
A stealth post trying to fix my luck...

I can't wait for 0 stamina Aokiji raid. I don't really have that much cola since I've been trying to max my last two ships.

RedBoot

Actually, speaking of the Aokiji training forest, this trio of fortnights is almost specifically based around some training forest pieces.

-Nami has books for Mirage Tempo, used in some Aokiji teams (and sockets for her or Kimono Nami, whichever you end up using)
-Calgara/Noland has SWS Zoro books, used in some Whitebeard teams
-Alvida has Alvida, used every damn where

So make good use of your time, I guess. :p

Hana-Bi

I'm glad that we have the Nami fn right now because I can farm the sockets for my Mirage Tempo Nami. And since I have over 700 cola and all ships maxed Aokijis bike can't come soon enough (if I can beat him).

Majukun

hmm..failed the beard forest with a legend mihawk + mihawk team for a single rcv orb..tehnically using streamwolf zoro would elimnate the need for rcv orbs to regain health and survive the first two attacks of whitebeard,but it would also make the jozu stage way more diffiucult than how it is with perona + thousand sunny..and put everything in the hands of rng since you need matching orbs to kill the lobsters

Kyou

I only need 3 levels on Blackbeard before he's maxed. What do you guys think I should do

-get ~20 and just wait for a skill up

or

-feed them now and roll the dice

Blackbeard is so useful I'm thinking it might be worth it to have him done sooner than later

Majukun

I only need 3 levels on Blackbeard before he's maxed. What do you guys think I should do

-get ~20 and just wait for a skill up

or

-feed them now and roll the dice

Blackbeard is so useful I'm thinking it might be worth it to have him done sooner than later

always wait fro the skillup if you can

Blackbeard so soon after half stamina raids?

AND I can actually run that shit this time?

Mihawk, Doflamingo, Blackbeard, Monster Chopper, and Ivankov in a week ain't half bad. (I was working a bunch of overtime the other days.)

So I was running TT with my Jabra team looking for Sengoku friends when I picked one and saw that he was fully socketed 5/5 for each of Sengoku's 5 slots. The only way this could have been possible is through pulling dupes or buying the 85 gem packs for $54.99 during the Amber PT/Tome promotion. For Sengoku to be fully socketed WITHOUT getting any unwanted sockets, it would have taken 25 forbidden tomes or approximately $1,374.75. Given that half of the possible sockets are worthless, this could have easily cost more than twice that amount. People are goddamn crazy.

Okay serious question time: If you have Log Luffy + most RR STR captains worth mentioning, is blackbeard in any way vital?

He's probably one of the raid bosses that's furthest away from maxing for me, but I don't really see myself using BB teams much to begin with.

Majukun

HABEMUS MOBY DICK!

found my sweet team and after yesterday missing the boat for one single rcv orb,this time it's mine !

maxxed it with around 300 cola
Okay serious question time: If you have Log Luffy + most RR STR captains worth mentioning, is blackbeard in any way vital?

He's probably one of the raid bosses that's furthest away from maxing for me, but I don't really see myself using BB teams much to begin with.

it makes some raid trivial (mingo,duval,heracles'n),don't know if it is used on the colosseum too though

it makes some raid trivial (mingo,duval,heracles'n),don't know if it is used on the colosseum too though

Yeah ... all of those are super easy for me to punch through with LOG luffy.

Y'know what? I'm just gonna keep farming NORLAND0 for wolf stream zoro books, at least maxing him will help me clear some additional content.

/edit yay just maxskilled Capone!

Hana-Bi

Saw a LL video for Aokiji forest with SW Shanks instead of story Enel / Mirage Nami.

Will try this team out, bummer that I couldn't max socket my Aokiji for this. Thankfully he'll be back next week.

Heng

Not really, I don't think he's needed. His special is nice but LL teams just obliterate everything anyways. His ATK is pretty high but there are many STR RR are within 200 ATK range of him. I usually farm him when there's nothing better to do.

bjork

My "this raid won't give me skill ups" continues. 9 BBs while I was at work, 0 skill ups. He's sitting at 10. It's not super far away, but it's like... throw me a damn bone already.

Do you have the link for the video? I searched this morning and only found videos with story Enel instead of Nami.

I think it was on reddit, not sure. I clear my internet history daily, so I don't have it handy. Apologies.

Not really, I don't think he's needed. His special is nice but LL teams just obliterate everything anyways. His ATK is pretty high but there are many STR RR are within 200 ATK range of him. I usually farm him when there's nothing better to do.

Yeah thing is, my STR line-up is:

LOG luffy
MC
G3
Log chopper
Blameco
Beppo
Kidd
Kuma
Fossa
Oars Jr
Hack
Kumadori
Baby 5
Lao G

+ a whole bunch of solid 4 stars like story lucci, story kaku etc.

I'm a lot more interested in skilling up Oars Jr than BB for example & Lao G actually has a higher attack stat when maxed.

bjork

He's a good unit with a strong special that's got a low cooldown if it's maxed. If that's something you can use, go forth and farm away~

He's a good unit with a strong special that's got a low cooldown if it's maxed. If that's something you can use, go forth and farm away~

Normally I would, but I got wolfstream zoro during the friend point sugo & considering his ridiculously juicy special I want to prioritize his books over raids.

bjork

Got BB to skill level 12 this time around. I also decided to swap orbs out for cooldown, but only got cooldown to 2. So hopefully I'll have him done in one or two more raid days.

RedBoot

Finally got the Risky Bros to show up. Seem to be one of the rarer secret encounters, I've been running the fortnight a ton since Tuesday. Used up the 14 books I'd gotten for them since the start and got 6 skill ups. I can't get that kind of luck during skill up events, much less out of it.

(Was a bit tempted to use some INT Iva or Kaku books, but I won't fall for that one, Bamco!)

bjork

Finally got the Risky Bros to show up. Seem to be one of the rarer secret encounters, I've been running the fortnight a ton since Tuesday. Used up the 14 books I'd gotten for them since the start and got 6 skill ups. I can't get that kind of luck during skill up events, much less out of it.

(Was a bit tempted to use some INT Iva or Kaku books, but I won't fall for that one, Bamco!)

I fed all my Kaku books to someone else to help them evolve. I don't even remember who.

RedBoot

I fed all my Kaku books to someone else to help them evolve. I don't even remember who.

Yeah, I'm still undecided on how useful his special actually is. On one hand, it's a full board orb controller, which is always good. On the other hand, even at max the cooldown is 18 and I don't have the other half of the orb combo (Capone, though there's a fodder option too).

I think his best use might be in a Sengoku team where you have four QCK units for whatever reason. Although in that case, you couldn't use the orb boosting Kaku. So you'd need Cherry Blossom Brook. :p

(Either way, I'm not hurting for box space yet so I'll keep 'em for now)

bjork

I figure that since I fed all those books, I'll get a Kaku on the first try when I go to farm him. That's how this game works, right?

Kyou

I super hate you right now

you had some other thing I wanted recently too!

give me some of your luck <3<3<3<3

first blackbeard: level up!
then a set of 5: level up!
then about 15 more to get the last one...

still really glad to have good luck on this, wasnt going to have time to play most of the day

bjork

I did like 20 runs total and went from 9 to 12. Still better success than the Doflamingo thing the other day. That was RNG laughing in my face.

Heng

So is anyone planning to do Aokiji 0 stamina? If so, what team are you planning to bring?

I'm thinking of LL x2, Doflamingo, GP Usopp, Story Enel, and Robin. I may switch Robin out with either Perona or Alvida, depends on whether or not I can burst things down fast enough.

Majukun

So is anyone planning to do Aokiji 0 stamina? If so, what team are you planning to bring?

I'm thinking of LL x2, Doflamingo, GP Usopp, Story Enel, and Robin. I may switch Robin out with either Perona or Alvida, depends on whether or not I can burst things down fast enough.

as of now i can only use one team,and it's

g3 x2
heracles'n
doflamingo
aokiji
gp usopp

for that i have everything ready except maybe for leveling up heracles'n to max

when i'll finish momonga,i might also try

mihawk
inthawk
momonga
alvida
doflamingo
gp usopp

although i heard the aokiji forest it's even worse than the beard one,and i have barely beaten that one

Hana-Bi

Will use LL x2, Doffy, GP Usopp, SW Shanks, Aokiji.

Made the mistake to click on the Tavern today got hyped by the girls and pulled. First pull Bride Robin. Yeah, okay I'll pull some more... Helmeppo, Usopp, Squardo and then Bride Perona... Okay I'll stop now. :D Sadly I didn't get Boa...

Tidd

Sometimes I love yolo pulls... A year ago I got Robin that way and today I didn't get another waifu but 3D2Y Sanji! He will be a great addition to my Legend Lucci team.

Hana-Bi

Sometimes I love yolo pulls... A year ago I got Robin that way and today I didn't get another waifu but 3D2Y Sanji! He will be a great addition to my Legend Lucci team.

Yeah he is a beast sub and even really good as a captain. Great pull. :)

Heng

as of now i can only use one team,and it's

g3 x2
heracles'n
doflamingo
aokiji
gp usopp

for that i have everything ready except maybe for leveling up heracles'n to max

when i'll finish momonga,i might also try

mihawk
inthawk
momonga
alvida
doflamingo
gp usopp

although i heard the aokiji forest it's even worse than the beard one,and i have barely beaten that one
Will use LL x2, Doffy, GP Usopp, SW Shanks, Aokiji.
What sockets do you have for these team? Doesn't seem like there's a lot of room to stall towards the end.

Hana-Bi

What sockets do you have for these team? Doesn't seem like there's a lot of room to stall towards the end.

If I get the last despair socket for Aokiji and use a friend LL with bind/despair/orb/heal my team would look like this:

LL captain: bind/despair/cd/heal
LL friend: bind/despair/heal/orb
Aokiji: bind/despair/cd
Doffy: heal/cd
GP Usopp: heal/cd
SW Shanks: bind/despair/cd/heal/orb

So bind and despair level 3, orb level 2, heal level 5. :)

I'll use this video as a guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIRD3GcrfOs

XbEkciB.jpg

I should easily be able to level max Doffy and Momonga with all the turtles and pigs I've been saving up for the super success event. With the appropriate friend Inthawk, my sockets should look like this:

Unfortunately I'm 4/5 for bind and despair on one of my units so I had no choice but to use my lock/despair GP Usopp to get to level 3 reduction. I would otherwise be using my cd/orbs GP Usopp to get level 2 orbs which would be preferable but I don't have much of a choice in the matter.

Heng

If I get the last despair socket for Aokiji and use a friend LL with bind/despair/orb/heal my team would look like this:

LL captain: bind/despair/cd/heal
LL friend: bind/despair/heal/orb
Aokiji: bind/despair/cd
Doffy: heal/cd
GP Usopp: heal/cd
SW Shanks: bind/despair/cd/heal/orb

So bind and despair level 3, orb level 2, heal level 5. :)
Damn, nice. I don't know how your friends list looks like, but a LL with autoheal is pretty rare for me let alone one with orb/heal.

Unfortunately I'm 4/5 for bind and despair on one of my units so I had no choice but to use my lock/despair GP Usopp to get to level 3 reduction. I would otherwise be using my cd/orbs GP Usopp to get level 2 orbs which would be preferable but I don't have much of a choice in the matter.
Wow that really is unfortunate with the despair/bind. Your sockets still look pretty solid nonetheless.

My team only has level 3 despair/bind and maybe level 2 heal if I find a LL with it. I really wish I got more skill ups on my Aokiji. :/

Hana-Bi

Damn, nice. I don't know how your friends list looks like, but a LL with autoheal is pretty rare for me let alone one with orb/heal.

I should have more than five friends with heal/orb. And enough friends with just heal which should be good enough for this.

I'll try this forest before max socketing my Aokiji and maybe I can clear the forest with autoheal level 4. Really glad that Aokiji raid is next friday. :)

Top Bottom