• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Heng

Nice :) I was so scared to choke on that last attack lol.
Haha yeah I was so scared of messing up too. This one seems easier than WB, but it was due to killing everything so fast and not having to worry about using my damage reduction at the right time.

How many Kumadori/INTvankov books do you guys have? I'm currently sitting at 27 Kumadori and 28 INTvankov. It's a shame I don't have INTvankov though...

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Haha yeah I was so scared of messing up too. This one seems easier than WB, but it was due to killing everything so fast and not having to worry about using my damage reduction at the right time.

How many Kumadori/INTvankov books do you guys have? I'm currently sitting at 27 Kumadori and 28 INTvankov. It's a shame I don't have INTvankov though...

I have 31 INTvankov books right now. I've been feeding away my Kumadori books. I don't have him and can't see myself farming him in the foreseeable future.

RedBoot

25 INTvankov and 35 Kumadori. Iva's the only one I actually have, of course. :p

Once I get above 30 INTvankov books, I might actually start feeding some. He only needs 6 skill ups, so getting that with 30 should be "safe." If I get lucky, I might be able to finish him now and not have to hoard the skill books.

Man, I forgot how utterly BS the RNG for ship upgrades is.

I had nearly full cola (999 is the max, right?) with Sunny, Coffin, Merry, Navy and Dreadnaught all maxed out. I don't have a team that can beat WB or Aokiji forest, so I decided to burn some cola on maxing the Flying Merry, rather than hit max cola and lose out on all future drops.

BAAAAAAAAAAAD IDEA!

Grade 02: 3 Cola
Grade 03: 4 Cola
Grade 04: 12 Cola (6 Cola x 2 attempts)
Grade 05: 12 Cola (6 Cola x 2 attempts)
Grade 06: 8 Cola
Grade 07: 40 Cola (8 Cola x 5 attempts)
Grade 08: 20 Cola (10 Cola x 2 attempts)
Grade 09: 130 Cola (10 Cola x 13 attempts)
Grade 10: 290 Cola (10 Cola x 29 attempts)

FIVE HUNDRED AND NINETEEN COLA WASTED ON THIS JUNK.

Heng

I have 31 INTvankov books right now. I've been feeding away my Kumadori books. I don't have him and can't see myself farming him in the foreseeable future.
25 INTvankov and 35 Kumadori. Iva's the only one I actually have, of course. :p

Once I get above 30 INTvankov books, I might actually start feeding some. He only needs 6 skill ups, so getting that with 30 should be "safe." If I get lucky, I might be able to finish him now and not have to hoard the skill books.
The Kumadori book is for the RR one, not the farmable one. And of course you would get more books for the unit you don't have. :p

Man, I forgot how utterly BS the RNG for ship upgrades is.

FIVE HUNDRED AND NINETEEN COLA WASTED ON THIS JUNK.
Holy crap dude...

Tidd

Last character in the multi-pull will be one of the boosted sugo characters including legends. Which means enjoy your Giollas!

RedBoot

Last character in the multi-pull will be one of the boosted sugo characters including legends. Which means enjoy your Giollas!

Out of the ten boosted non-legends, I have exactly half of them. Not great odds to get something new.

Only have one of the legends, though.

I don't think the odds work out for me on the multipull, but I'll at least do a few regular ones. Wouldn't mind getting Thatch or Jabra.

chrono01

Holy crap, is the upcoming sugo is gold posters only with 10+1 gems? Damnit I can't afford that bundle...
In-game says one thing, Facebook another.

In-game, is says a 10+1 pull will ALL be gold posters, with the +1 being a Sugfest boosted unit.
Facebook says that only the +1 is guaranteed to be gold.

Confusing.

Tidd

In-game, is says a 10+1 pull will ALL be gold posters, with the +1 being a Sugfest boosted unit.

Confusing.

The facebook page doesn't say anything about this sugo? The last post is the Aokiji forest announcement.

Confusing.

That's from the last sugo. Facebook page said +1 was a guaranteed gold. In game it didn't say anything and people were getting +1 silvers. People were just bringing it up now and submitting reports to Bandai about it.

RedBoot

I'd trust the in-game announcement here, especially since the banner actually says it's a Gold-Fest. Not gonna make custom art for something that's wrong. The super success error that one time was in the description.

Starting to waffle on whether I should multipull (only took ten minutes). Gold Fest is the best time to do it, and I lack more QCK RRs than any other type. I might finally get Capone, after long last.

Heng

Out of the ten boosted non-legends, I have exactly half of them. Not great odds to get something new.

Only have one of the legends, though.

I don't think the odds work out for me on the multipull, but I'll at least do a few regular ones. Wouldn't mind getting Thatch or Jabra.
I'm missing 6/10 of the boosted characters and missing all the boosted legends. I want to pull but I don't think I can come up with the money. >.<

You're right. I read on Reddit that there was a mention on their Facebook page, but I can't seem to find it. :/
That was the last Sugofest. Their FB claimed the last one will be at least a gold but it was not actually true.

https://m.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/4zge2z/follow_up_on_the_guaranteed_gold_on_the_101/
This is their follow up answer, hopefully we get compensated for this.

chrono01

That's from the last sugo. Facebook page said +1 was a guaranteed gold. In game it didn't say anything and people were getting +1 silvers. People were just bringing it up now and submitting reports to Bandai about it.

I'm missing 6/10 of the boosted characters and missing all the boosted legends. I want to pull but I don't think I can come up with the money. >.<

That was the last Sugofest. Their FB claimed the last one will be at least a gold but it was not actually true.

https://m.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/4zge2z/follow_up_on_the_guaranteed_gold_on_the_101/
This is their follow up answer, hopefully we get compensated for this.
Gotcha, thanks for clearing that up!

Hana-Bi

With my sugo luck I'll be getting my third Boa... Since it's a qck sugo and I don't have the other three boosted legends, I'll probably pull this time again. Sigh...

Kumo

Has the game been crashing randomly for anyone else recently? It's been like this for me after I upgraded to a new phone. Wondering if it's due to some recent update or it's an issue with my phone.

Oh sweet, gold only Sugo? Count me in! Thinking of doing 2 multipulls.... I own 7/10 of the non-legends but Boa, Rayleigh, or INThawk would be amazing. I do still need INT Ivankov so I can use these books and also Kalifa... Yeah, this sugo is worth it for me.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Has the game been crashing randomly for anyone else recently? It's been like this for me after I upgraded to a new phone. Wondering if it's due to some recent update or it's an issue with my phone.

It's been happening to me a lot every since one of the last major updates. I think it's a memory leak/RAM issue. They're looking into it, but one solution for me has been to turn off music. The game tends to crash only during music transitions.

Kumo

It's been happening to me a lot every since one of the last major updates. I think it's a memory leak/RAM issue. They're looking into it, but one solution for me has been to turn off music. The game tends to crash only during music transitions.

Hmm, thanks. I'll try that out. I just noticed my sound effects and music are both turned on but I had my phone on mute so I never noticed. Hopefully this fixes it! Or at least crashes less frequently.

I own all of the boosted non legend characters but i'm still tempted to pull since its qck rate up and Hancock is rate boosted. Seems like a great sugo.

Majukun

wait, did I got that right? the last pull has a 4/14 chance of giving you a legend?
that's insanely high for this game if so

I also have like 2 or 3 of the boosted characters... I wanted to keep my gems.. but I will probably end up pulling... gg Namco bandai

wait, did I got that right? the last pull has a 4/14 che c'è of give you a legend?

I doubt they're all weighted the same. You might have a higher chance of getting one of those legends than you usually would but I doubt the actual probability to pull a legend in that instance is all that different.

Let's see out of the boosted characters ...

I have 1/4 of the legends.

And ...

8/10 of the regular boosted characters.

While legend boosted-gold only +1 is ideal & the typo of sugo I want to pull for ... 4/14 odds of that guaranteed boosted unit being something I need is pretty pathetic.

/edit on the flipside ... QCK is the color I need most units from.

Majukun

I doubt they're all weighted the same. You might have a higher chance of getting one of those legends than you usually would but I doubt the actual probability to pull a legend in that instance is all that different.

you may be right...checked the pool on the database and there's an overwhelming number of golds on the pull but tons of silver are usually pulled,twice as much given the last LINE multipull video, so it's not a matter of numbers but mainly of colours

it's still a good sugo for me though...so i might still pull

Hana-Bi

wait, did I got that right? the last pull has a 4/14 chance of giving you a legend?

I also have like 2 or 3 of the boosted characters... I wanted to keep my gems.. but I will probably end up pulling... gg Namco bandai

No, you'll have a 4/24 chance pulling a legend. Both unevolved and evolved version are boosted. Got all 10 boosted rr chars but will still pull. If I don't get Boa and maybe Leo as a new char I might be happy. :)

MiTYH

I think... I'll cave and do a 10+1. I already have (two) INThawks, so the threat is real to get #3. But there's a good number of boosted characters I need, including Thatch, Ceasar, and INTakov. So... yeah, I've got the gems since I haven't been going hard on any sugos lately, will probably finally do my first multipull and hope for the best!

EDIT: Took a look, I have more characters than I thought. Still gonna go for it though!

Of the rateups, I need:
- Ray
- Goku
- Boa
- White Bay
- INTakov
- Monet
- Ceasar
- Thatch
- Giolla

With their evolved forms in there, at least it's a good chance at a new unit. And there are a lot of good characters I'm still missing, sooo... is it sugo yet? I want to pull!

I have all of the boosted RR units besides Intkov, Thatch, and Ceasar + my only legend is IntHawk. So, there is a 8/14 chance I'd get a dupe from the +1. Yet, I have just enough gems for one multi-pull and I'm still super tempted to do so... decisions, decisions...

How often has Japan had similar boosted sugos?

bjork

Not gonna pull this sugo. Got everyone boosted in this one, some in 4* and 5* forms even. Snagging some of the legends I don't have would of course be cool, but I think I'm good for now.

Tried the Aokiji forest and wiped at Sadie, but if I had proper lock/despair setup going, I feel pretty confident that I could clear it. All in good time.

0/0, just been feeding them as I go.

Kumadori skill level: 1
Inankov skill level: 1

this game is killing me with these non-skill ups lately. The eventual karmic payback is going to be glorious!

RedBoot

So Reddit says we're getting the Girls of Summer starting next week? We'll most likely get the announcement tonight, but here's the schedule plus September's returning fortnights:

8/30: Summer Nami, Smoker, Gan Fall
9/06: Summer Robin, Tsuru, Absalom
9/13: Summer Perona, T-Bone, Hogback
9/20: Summer Nami/Robin/Perona, Shandia Warriors, Wanze

Nice to get them, although it does mean we won't be seeing Tom or Wapol's fortnights for a while. Is this how they ran in Japan? I feel like the recent Summer Bonnie and Violet ran alongside other fortnights.

Although one of the other benefits here is that I won't fill much box space over the next few weeks. All my Summer Namis and Robins (as well as Smokers and Tashigis next week) will go straight into sockets. Perona's the only one I'm going to focus on skill-maxing.

Tidd

Nice to get them, although it does mean we won't be seeing Tom or Wapol's fortnights for a while. Is this how they ran in Japan? I feel like the recent Summer Bonnie and Violet ran alongside other fortnights.

They ran alongside the current fortnights. So we should get new ones. But we should know more tonight or tomorrow. :)

bjork

One week for each summer girl, then they all go into the same week at the end? Weird.

I might try to finish all of the sockets on every version. My Smoker needs help too, though... he's level max and skill max, but 1 despair/2 lock/1 poison means my Sengoku team is lacking.

RedBoot

AND WHERE THE HELL IS LUCCI? Seriously Bandai.. GIVE US THE LUCCI FORTNIGHT.

Yeah, there's a few fortnights (Lucci, Cobymeppo, Perona) that have been gone for a while. They'd almost certainly have to hit during October, at this point.

Probably. :p

I do find it amazing that I've heavily farmed Lucci every time it's been here and I still have stuff to get from it. More Luccis and Kakus to socket, SWS Zoro still needs a couple levels, and I want to skill max my second Marco (unevolved, for Sengoku teams).

Heng

AND WHERE THE HELL IS LUCCI? Seriously Bandai.. GIVE US THE LUCCI FORTNIGHT.
Legend Lucci owners are like:
nsfScNn.jpg

I think I prefer summer girls as the main FN rather than a 4th island. I really need Robin/Perona sockets and I'd hate to miss the new FN. Towel Nami sockets are also finished, maybe I'll work on log Nami?

RedBoot

I think I prefer summer girls as the main FN rather than a 4th island. I really need Robin/Perona sockets and I'd hate to miss the new FN. Towel Nami sockets are also finished, maybe I'll work on log Nami?

If they kept the normal fortnights as well, and kept to the schedule, it'd put Wapol alongside both Perona weeks. Legend Marco books or Perona copies? I'd use up all my gems. :p

(In fact, after Tom, the next fortnight I don't really feel the need to farm heavily will be Iva/Inazuma, and even that has socket potential if my INT Iva's not done by then)

Tidd

(In fact, after Tom, the next fortnight I don't really feel the need to farm heavily will be Iva/Inazuma, and even that has socket potential if my INT Iva's not done by then)

You don't know that since our skillbook line up is completely different from Japans and the Iva/Inazuma fortnight has 3 slots for new skill books. :D

RedBoot

You don't know that since our skillbook line up is completely different from Japans and the Iva/Inazuma fortnight has 3 slots for new skill books. :D

Yeah, very true. I'm just looking at the stuff we know is in there. If they add Kalifa or Blueno books to Tom's fortnight, I'll have to farm it at least a little (kinda surprised they didn't put Kumadori's books in that one instead, the original lineup had a STR only thing going).

Top Bottom