• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

RedBoot

Welp, looks like we are getting fortnights alongside the Girls of Summer. Tom comes next week too (and I guess they swapped Robin ahead of Nami? Must not have wanted three weeks of Nami).

RR DEX Kaku books are added. I have him, but his special's pretty meh so I'll be getting Tom and crew and switching over to Smoker and Robin.

Not looking forward to Wapol running alongside Summer Perona. So much farming...

Heng

CqwPfQTVMAITuS1.jpg
The new legend for JP.

RedBoot

The new legend for JP.

Should be a PSY unit to match his name, just like Aokiji and Fujitora.

I'm more curious about what units come with him, though. Would be cool to see some of the Marines from Marineford get RRs. Even characters like Smoker, Hina, Tsuru or Garp getting actual RR versions would be cool.

HabeeNo

Holy moly, Aokiji destroyed me...

Really need to step up my PSY units :(

Double Garp, Impact Usopp, Marco the Phoenix, Shanks, Petty Officer Coby (all around lv 50, and no sockets)

Hana-Bi

that theoretically beats the odds right? 1 in 20.

or I guess 1 in 18 if you've already eliminated 2

The odds are 1 in 8, but yeah it's quite average luck. Though I messed my first three Aokiji runs up... Finally done and now I'll try to get his bike. :)

bjork

I completely forgot about Aokiji tonight. I wonder if I can beat him reliably this time around with a Mirage Tempo Nami + Sugar combo.

[edit - idk about that, but I at least got a team together that can do the 40, so there's that.]

Majukun

damn they gave us a fortnight together with the girls... on one hand I only need 1 skillbook, DEX kaku, and the units of this fn are meh.. but in the other I would still like to max kaku....

Heng

Looks like I won't get to farm the summer girls... :(

I have both LL and Marco so I'm stuck farming both of these FN. I'll do the girls at least once for the gems.

Majukun

i thought kaku's special was monster chopper level..instead it barely inflicts half of the damage mc does..now i need to max it less..although it would still be good

hopefully i get to socket robin fast so that i can dedicate myself a bit to the tom workers fn farming

Okay guys help me out here, I've never actually cleared master level Aokiji; but managed to max a few guys skills recently.

I've got:

1. fully socketed log luffy
2. fully socketed + skilled garp (lock/despair_
3. full skill almost socketed booster usopp (lock/despair 4/5)
4. fully socketed and skilled grand pound (lock/despair)
5. fully skilled and socketed doflamingo (lock/autoheal)

I own a few more chars without sockets like a fully skilled marco & a so-so skilled Rakuyo.

now I have a personal preference for slower teams with less risk over powerhouse teams with a high screw up chance.

What's the safest team for aokiji farming I can build?

Majukun

Okay guys help me out here, I've never actually cleared master level Aokiji; but managed to max a few guys skills recently.

I've got:

I own a few more chars without sockets like a fully skilled marco & a so-so skilled Rakuyo.

now I have a personal preference for slower teams with less risk over powerhouse teams with a high screw up chance.

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...223:70,418:99,422:95C13,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

this,with lv 2 anti despair,can probably be considered the safest (and slowest),but if you fuck up too much you are still conna pay it with aokiji no matter the team...
didn't test it myself though

this one

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...,223:70,418:99,30:99C13,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

is the one i used,it's pretty consistent if you have lv 2 anti lock and lv 2 anti despair..not 100% though

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...223:70,418:99,422:95C13,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

this,with lv 2 anti despair,can probably be considered the safest (and slowest),but if you fuck up too much you are still conna pay it with aokiji no matter the team...
didn't test it myself though

this one

http://optc-db.github.io/damage/#/t...,223:70,418:99,30:99C13,10B0D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

is the one i used,it's pretty consistent if you have lv 2 anti lock and lv 2 anti despair..not 100% though

That top team gives me lv 2 antilock & lv 2 antidespair without a friend captain, so that should work just fine! Thanks for the advice.

I'm fine with slow as I don't plan to gem, just casually collect as he pops up.

RedBoot

Finally managed a team that can clear 60stam Aokiji reliably: Double Sengoku, Impact Usopp, T-Bone, Young Arlong, and Doffy. Arlong's only there for his sockets (and because he does reasonable damage otherwise). Probably not going to actually farm Aokiji today (gotta save gems) but it's good to know that I can when I need to. The team I want to make with Aokiji needs Colo Hawkins anyway, so I've got a little while longer.

And with that, outside of the training forests, I can now "handle" all the content available in Global. Perfect timing for the colosseum to come.

Bleh died to Aokiji, though I got close; accidentally took his 80% damage reduction as I had trouble finding a good turn guide.

I think I'll farm him at some point in the future instead, not really feeling this raid.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Finally managed a team that can clear 60stam Aokiji reliably: Double Sengoku, Impact Usopp, T-Bone, Young Arlong, and Doffy. Arlong's only there for his sockets (and because he does reasonable damage otherwise). Probably not going to actually farm Aokiji today (gotta save gems) but it's good to know that I can when I need to. The team I want to make with Aokiji needs Colo Hawkins anyway, so I've got a little while longer.

And with that, outside of the training forests, I can now "handle" all the content available in Global. Perfect timing for the colosseum to come.

No shit? Even without any of the captain buffs, Doffy is still worth dragging into that?

RedBoot

No shit? Even without any of the captain buffs, Doffy is still worth dragging into that?

Yup. Double orb power is pretty amazing, and the Sengokus and T-Bone are doing all the damage anyway. Plus Doffy also helps with the sockets, and his orb switching means I can farm matching orbs much easier.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yup. Double orb power is pretty amazing, and the Sengokus and T-Bone are doing all the damage anyway. Plus Doffy also helps with the sockets, and his orb switching means I can farm matching orbs much easier.
I'll give it a shot later. I've got the ingredients, just never put Sengoku in a raid due to needing low cost.

Majukun

doffy is always worth it

keep in mind that the biggest part of your damage is always dealt by the last 3 units attacking...last 2 really,so it's totally acceptable to sacrifice 2 or 3 slots in your team to units that even if they don't have a boost,can make up with their special..especially one as powerful as doffy

of course the more matching units you can put ,the better,but it's not a tragedy to put some non-boosted ones

RedBoot

I'll give it a shot later. I've got the ingredients, just never put Sengoku in a raid due to needing low cost.

He can make for a janky PSY burst team at times. :)

If you give that team a shot, make sure you have level 1 in bind and despair resist, and level 1 orb boost is also very useful. Arlong can be replaced with pretty much anyone, that slot is basically for sockets (though someone under 20 cost with decent attack is ideal, helps with the stages before Aokiji). T-Bone can also be replaced if you have a different PSY beatstick, since his special doesn't get used (PSY Enel and Raid Momonga are the best options, but keep sockets in mind). You'll also need your Doffy to have a good skill level. He doesn't need to be maxed, but the higher his level, the less you have to stall (he probably does need to be at 20 turns or lower).

When you get to Aokiji, use the first three turns to just deal damage. You want to do at least a million damage, but this team should be able to do 500k with neutral orbs, so you can probably get more. Don't put him under 50% health, though. After he Pheasant Beaks you, start farming for PSY orbs. You've got three turns to get at least two. This is where orb boost comes in handy (it's still luck reliant, so the team isn't perfect, but you have good odds). On the last turn before he hits you, use Usopp and Doffy and burst. With matching orbs on the Sengokus, you can do 3 million to Aokiji, which is more than enough.

If you can fit Rakuyo in the Arlong slot without losing your socket levels (even if he's evolved), the team becomes significantly more reliable.

Kyou

I forgot how fucking frustrating Aokiji is with my Rayleigh team. One tiny slipup and I'm dead.

And it's easy to do one tiny slip up on this raid, where the real enemy MVP isnt Aokiji but the auto targeting

edit: OH MAN COLOSSEUM I am so excited

Heng

I've got:

I'm currently running LL x2, Doffy, GP Usopp, Garp, and Enel. Stalling is very easy, and stage 3 is a joke with GP Usopp. When you get to Aokiji, get him near 60% and use Garp (Or Rakuyo, you only need 2 PSY orbs to kill him) and Doflamingo and finish him off. I haven't died to him the last few times he's come back.

RedBoot

So the Kizaru sugo comes with:

-Sentomaru (INT)
-Smoker (DEX)
-Tashigi (QCK)
-Maynard (PSY) This is the marine who tried to fight in the Corrida Colosseum (but got stomped by Barto)
-Bastille (STR) The giant-ish guy with the red hair and mask

Considering Maynard and Bastille were both in Dressrosa, this might actually include post-timeskip Smoker and Tashigi.

Kyou

that was really bizarre...

doing a nami fortnight, attacking, phone goes black, COMPLETELY shut down

turn phone on, go into one piece, doesnt ask me to continue from where I left off, back on the islands, stamina is gone.

Majukun

that was really bizarre...

doing a nami fortnight, attacking, phone goes black, COMPLETELY shut down

turn phone on, go into one piece, doesnt ask me to continue from where I left off, back on the islands, stamina is gone.

your phone is clearly possessed by the spirit of dead Zephyr,who is trying to get revenge on global

Tidd

So the Kizaru sugo comes with:

-Sentomaru (INT)
-Smoker (DEX)
-Tashigi (QCK)
-Maynard (PSY) This is the marine who tried to fight in the Corrida Colosseum (but got stomped by Barto)
-Bastille (STR) The giant-ish guy with the red hair and mask

Considering Maynard and Bastille were both in Dressrosa, this might actually include post-timeskip Smoker and Tashigi.

Maynard will kill Blackbeard!
I'm hyped about Kizaru. He will be a Shooter/Slasher and we all know that both teams are already pretty OP. I wonder if he can improve both at the same time. Some kind of matching orb special would be great. He would bench Heracles and Slashers finally get an orb manipulator. :D

Majukun

Sooooo... if I were to come back to the game, what should I do?

Coliseum is launching next month right?

wait a couple days and snatch a legend fresh account probably, 2 days till next sugofest

if you don't have your old account anymore that is

yes coliseum next month

My Log Luffy team could beat Aokiji. I got 5 of them before dropping.

I kept my account in my tablet just in case. I think I have like 75 gems saved.

You have Log Luffy?

http://www.optccalendar.com/august-g-pst.html

Good news for you, next week we're getting the tom's workers fortnight which is our first chance at getting LOG Luffy skillbooks. You might want to partake in soul crushing farming for those.

That aside, there's currently 2x raids per week; 3 fortnights simultaneously and quite a bit of story content. So I don't think you'll run out of things to do.

bjork

So I've been doing this Bride Nami FN, and I didn't know Iva's book was the best one you can get. Here I've been thinking there's some mythically rare book that just wasn't dropping for me.

Looking forward to next week. Robin sockets.

So I'm thinking of picking up this game to have something to play while recharging energy in FFBE. It looks like I want to create an account when something called Sugofest is running and one starts up tonight, right? If so, do I need to wait for that to create the account? Or is it that I just want to have an account while it's running so I can use the rainbow crystals to pull during it? I ask because I created an account last night and started working my way through the story and am wondering if that's ok and I can just pull once the Sugofest hits tonight, or if I should delete my account because you get a special pull during the tutorial or something if Sugofest is going on.

Also, any other tips for beginners? I looked things up some but all I really came across is make sure you take Usop to the golden hammer evolution or whatever it was called and to save rainbow crystal pulls for sugofest.

Top Bottom