• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Majukun

Im READY for tonight Sugo, I have enough gems for 4 pulls
Also I reached Alabasta today, Drum Island was really easy

alabasta part 1 is the first hard wall you will encounter..nothing impossibile with the right team..but it's usually one of the "get gud" moments of the game,the other being alabasta part 2,especially the boss

MANUELF

Banned
alabasta part 1 is the first hard wall you will encounter..nothing impossibile with the right team..but it's usually one of the "get gud" moments of the game,the other being alabasta part 2,especially the boss

Some Sugo Legends will help then *hoping*

Hana-Bi

Damn, didn't have the orb luck to beat stage 19 of Aokijis forest. Had the orb on Aokiji on stage 18 but couldn't kill Kuma withou him. Should have used my second LL special. :(

bjork

Which characters special can get rid of the mantra Eneru and others are using? So annoying that i cant use GP.

afaik there's no special to remove immunity, so you have to wait it out and get them when it wears off. Or, if it's an option, switch up to a team that can just take them out even if they're immune.

RedBoot

Probably just going to do a couple pulls tonight. The new units in this sugo are great, but the rest of the boosts are pretty mediocre. Franky is double boosted, at least.

Been socketing my Log and Towel Namis instead of Mirage. I know Mirage has uses for forests, but socketing characters with 1 or 2 sockets sucks. :p

MiTYH

spent most of the day trying to get Oars Jr to drop. No suck luck. Ah well.

Will do two pulls for the sugo, and no more.

Tidd

NAH NOT THIS TIME, BANDAI! This will be the first sugo I won't pull. And I'm not just saying this!

I need my gems for the Buster Call raid(need that maxed Momonga for the Aokiji forest), colosseum(I guess it's nice to socket Urogue, luckily I can skip the Wapol fortnight because I don't have any use of the skillbooks) and the new INT raid.

But for everyone else: good luck!

RedBoot

Two pulls, Squard and Urouge. Both dupes (that's probably my sixth Urouge), and the fact that they had the Pluses on them made me think they were 3D2Y characters. :(

I'll fuse the Squard to my other copy, but I'll probably toss the Urouge onto someone else for the ATK boost, since we're about to get an easy(ish) source of Urouge sockets.

Kumo

NAH NOT THIS TIME, BANDAI! This will be the first sugo I won't pull. And I'm not just saying this!

I need my gems for the Buster Call raid(need that maxed Momonga for the Aokiji forest), colosseum(I guess it's nice to socket Urogue, luckily I can skip the Wapol fortnight because I don't have any use of the skillbooks) and the new INT raid.

But for everyone else: good luck!

Yup, tons of new content coming up so I won't be pulling either. Plus I can't afford the box space anyways. Good luck to those who are though.

LaNaranja

4* Gum Gum Bazooka Luffy (-_-)
4* Baby Five (New)
4* 3D2Y Usopp (New)
4* Jinbe (Dupe)
3* Miss Valentine (Dupe)
4* Squard (New)
4* Vergo (Dupe)

I think I am done pulling for a while. The only character I still want is Marco but I can't handle the disappointment anymore. With Squard I officially have a solid rainbow Striker team in addition to my main powerhouse team. Also why the hell is Squard a striker and not a slasher?

Edit: Did everyone get Marco except for me!?!?!? :(

Jayhawk

I did a couple pulls for the heck of it and ended up with 3D2Y Nami. 10/20 towards the INThawk sockets I want so far too. Keep your Sengoku and Rayleigh captains active please while you're still up! Super easy to farm with either of those two captains. I won't be able to farm much while at work tomorrow, so hopefully I get more sockets before I head off to bed.

Dandte

Okay i will do 3 pulls:

Base luffy....fml
Kuma dupe
Fossa dupe

And again 15 gems wasted...oh screw it, one more pull

3d2y Luffy....hooray :D

bjork

I caved and went twice:

Koza
Caesar

I have an unevolved Caesar, but my evolved on has 2 despair/1 poison/1 cd/1 orbs... a sure sign I've pulled way too much. I can't wait until socket books are here and every unfarmable character with a ton of sockets doesn't stick out as a horrible example of past mistakes. Like an X-Drake with 3 autoheal/2 despair/3 resilience/2 poison... that's equivalent of $55 in gems down the drain on a guy I don't even use.

Kyou

I dunno what switch they flipped but the Nami well went dry today

I have never gotten so many cotton candies in a single day

Did one yolo pull and ... Bellemere!

Absolute poop.

Not gonna pull more than that, I wanna go back to the healthy 100+ gems I had prior to the anniversary sugo.

bjork

I dunno what switch they flipped but the Nami well went dry today

I have never gotten so many cotton candies in a single day

I had 4/5/5 on towel nami going into the island opening. After feeding about 30 copies of summer nami, it finally gave me the one I was missing. I wish there was a way to influence it at least a little beyond "if you have 5 of something it doesn't appear any more." I could've used all those other namis to fully socket some other version. Maybe.

[edit - did two more pulls for kicks, got an Oars Jr dupe and a base Kyros. So at least one guy was new, and I think he's pretty decent?]

Tidd

ZEPHYR!!!
ZEPHYR!!!!
ZEPHYR!!!!'''

HE IS THE NEXT RAID BOSS!!!!

THE LEADER OF THE NEO MARINES IS COMING!!!!

WE DID IT!!!

GWw9Ooa.jpg

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Check your ingame notifications. There's a new admin notice under the sugo banner. :D

I'm not home but i just saw your screenshot.

Holy shit, finally!

But man what a sneaky way to announce him haha.

MiTYH

Looks like we need a new OT!

This is an amazing week for global. New update version 5.0. New story island. New FN as usual. New Coliseum mode. New Raid (Zeypher of all possibilities). Just... so much!

EDIT: It also leave Nightmare Luffy for Halloween if they want to do that.

bjork

I want to run Zephyr and get him maxed and done forever, after hearing for so long about how he's key to shooting teams and all. My SW Ace just sits unused most times, so if this can break that pattern, hooray

linkent

wtf zephyr!
my son broke the screen of my iphone..... dammmmn
i cant even pass the passcode screen now.
gonna have to do this on ipad.

Had the best sugo-fest of my life this morning. Out of eight pulls (bought gems since it was going well) ended up with:

New green food addict Usopp
Marco (new)
5* Chopper Mask
Little Oars Jr (new)
New blue summer wars survivor Luffy

Hana-Bi

Damn, can't believe we are getting Z. Hopefully we are getting the other SW chars too. Don't have Ace myself but the SW Ace dream team on global would be great and a good sign for future content on global.

Jayhawk

'Black arm' hype! I am guessing a Sengoku team with Impact Usopp, Mr2+Garp, and Doffy will be good enough to clear him... though it's been a long time since I looked at what Zephyr actually does in his fight.

This means that I'll probably be using the hime turtles we'll be farming on shooter units like Baby 5 and Curiel.

Top Bottom