• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Majukun

Could be, though it'd be weird if the completion reward was also a drop in one of the levels. But we'll find out soon enough when Water 7 comes to Global. :)

Well, if my theory is correct (and it's not), you would just be pulling Rayleigh if you managed to get a legend on that account, you'd still have to hit that 0.1% of actually getting it in the first place. :)

(But more likely it's just all random. Nine, nine, nine, nine, etc)
well my secondary account has the same exact number and got sengoku

bzzt

Neo Member
Only 2 pulls, 2 silvers. Definitely splurging on SW Ace, though.

I'm a 4, got WB in the first Sugo, and it's been all Sanjis since.

mileS

pulled about 8 times on my new Sengoku account. Got Law but besides that, all crap. 5 silvers. Was extremely bummed out. Came back a couple hours later and did 2 more because I couldn't help myself. Ballon Luffy!! I will gladly take that for all the crap I got.

Hey OnePieceGAF, i have a question :

I'd love to install and play OP:TC on my Android phone but i don't have enough room for it. Is it possible to install the base game + the downloads on my SD card ?

Thanks.

I cannot count how many times I've made it to stage 19 WB forest incredibly easy only to be screwed over by orb luck.

Every. Single. Time.

Nothing about that forest is hard. You just have to get lucky.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Never underestimate the destructive power of turtles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5dEFZJfKpg

Raph going ham.

a1da8979900697dfb83596c903d89802.gif

Majukun

got 2 kimono nami runs one after the other today...strange

now i have basically all i needed from this fortnight since mr 2 ain't there..but also have basically nothing else to do...i suppose i'm gonna continue farming for those nami's books

Gizuko

I think I'm settling for my current account, so I'll leave mi ID here: 834,639,733.

Current lead is Log Chopper, will put G3 once I manage to evolve Balloon Luffy (which won't be soon, seing how turtles hate me). I have Black Clad Shanks too, but he probably won't lead anything for a long while.

Do let me know if you add me, since i don't check friend invites that often!

RalchAC

Made a new Google Sheet for IDs and stuff. Quote to see it.

Never underestimate the destructive power of turtles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5dEFZJfKpg

Haha. The same happened to me at Doffy with one of the Marines in stage 2. He dealed like 27k damage to my poor self lol.

Got my brand new Jozu evolved and up to level 44, gonna try getting him clean over 60 with tonight's turtle raid!

You got da real MVP. Doffy is a piece of cake if you have him and he can realiably defeat Blackbeard too. Really, the more I use him the happier I am with pulling him.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
You know the Frog is judging you, right? Crossed arms, eyes wideopen and staring directly at you... Hope you don't do anything shameful while looking at her...

aaah, that's much better
awesomefacesmugsmallfnzs6.png

NSFW... maybe?

But no seriously now that you mention it haha yeah that frog is totally cock blocking :lol

Copons

Added myself!

Good idea to have a column for each legends, but I'd even add one for each of the most used rare recruit captains (ie. Kid, Law, whatever) so to leave the "other" column for the raid and fortnight bosses, considering that pretty much all of us already have them.

MiTYH

*sigh* Been trying rerolls for a lot today. Just pulled a GREAT combo (Balloon Luffy and Boa Legend), my first legend! But somehow I feel... not as happy with that pull. I have a second device so I may mess around with that team, but I was really hoping for a Log Luffy or Sengoku, or basically any legend but Boa.

*sigh* Been trying rerolls for a lot today. Just pulled a GREAT combo (Balloon Luffy and Boa Legend), my first legend! But somehow I feel... not as happy with that pull. I have a second device so I may mess around with that team, but I was really hoping for a Log Luffy or Sengoku, or basically any legend but Boa.

Yeah, unfortunately Boa is probably the weakest legend at the moment. Still immensely strong though and great for clearing most of the story mode. Pulling G3 helps a heck of a lot too.

koryuken

She is probably one of the best subs in the game though. Turn delay + heal for 8,000hp and amazing stats.

Jayhawk

All the Hancock hate in this thread! She is getting all my HP and RCV orbs. I managed to get a dupe Hancock that I am saving for sockets. All three of my legends (Whitebeard, Sengoku, and Hancock) have specials that make them good subs for a variety of teams.

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member

That's more than a great place to start. QCK leads/units are generally weak in overall stats, as mentioned above by koryuken her role as a sub is long term but for QCK requirements she's all the way up there. Plus with G3 it's a great place to snowball to acquire other key specific raid units.

I wouldn't be disappointed though! I started the game out with Smoker and Kuro. Back in the day I really wanted Gear 2 but eventually grinded to acquire him. Also Shanks/Ace were the only two rare recruit only units in the beginning.

All the Hancock hate in this thread! She is getting all my HP and RCV orbs. I managed to get a dupe Hancock that I am saving for sockets. All three of my legends (Whitebeard, Sengoku, and Hancock) have specials that make them good subs for a variety of teams.

Dupe Hancock you say... I will trade you for my extra Rayleigh. What say you?

Majukun

i had no use for the last 2 runs of colored turtles because since i can't fins shit in the sugofests,i already have maxed or close to that all the important characters i have..the only one might be the green one to level up doflamingo and miss double finger..is that already passed?

chrono01

I think I'm settling for my current account, so I'll leave mi ID here: 834,639,733.

Current lead is Log Chopper, will put G3 once I manage to evolve Balloon Luffy (which won't be soon, seing how turtles hate me). I have Black Clad Shanks too, but he probably won't lead anything for a long while.

Do let me know if you add me, since i don't check friend invites that often!
Congrats again on the pull(s). I'll add you in a bit.

After 3 Kimono runs

2016-01-0716_16_41-blejl32.png
I still need her. ;_;

Wow, G3 Luffy and Boa as your first pulls? Nicely done, congrats!

She is probably one of the best subs in the game though. Turn delay + heal for 8,000hp and amazing stats.
You're forgetting her incredible art. <3

lucypirates

Unconfirmed Member
The times weren't there for the rainbow turtles earlier this week. :(

The owner/operator quit playing the game, but he's still committed to updating it with another player helping manage it now. I really wish they had just done the choose your own turtle time with this event and the hour block. I can't hit any of my times today. And really unless you're following the subreddit or time traveling you won't know when your time is.

chrono01

It's kind of surprising how this game [and others like it, such as Puzzle & Dragons] don't have an in-game schedule for the "turtle time" style of events. It'd be much easier to just check that, complete with giving the time in your time-zone, and maybe setting a push notification to let you know when it starts. :(

I keep forgetting the turtle time(s) on anything but Monday. *sigh*

xrokis

thank you blue turtle time :^)

i have 27 atk, 41 hp, and 32 rcv cotton candies saved up.
what is the general strategy for cc? i know rcv is good on boa because of her special and healing, but what about the others?
i've seen a few people mix and match candy on her. like 49 rcv 51 hp and stuff like this. any tips?

good improvements on the new frienddoc, i like it.
we should probably just keep an eye on it and purge long time inactive players from it.
otherwise it will get unwieldy like the old one

chrono01

thank you blue turtle time :^)
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!

Sorry, I'd answer your question, nut I'm not entirely sure. All I've personally heard is RCV candy on Boa, nothing more besides that. :(

But, once again...

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!

I missed this earlier, thanks! I'll add myself in a bit. Nice to get my Friend List up-to-date, I have some people on there that haven't logged in for months.

Jayhawk

RCV candies are good for Hancock's special. HP candies are good for captain ability. Boa is her family name. We don't call Luffy 'Monkey'! Call her Hancock!

chrono01

So do her sisters because they're also named Boa? You guys gonna farm the Monkey raid tonight? I can't wait to get rid of all these Donquixote copies during a skill-up event.
I do believe my joke was lost. I shouldn't have trusted it to regular mail. Will use courier service next time.

Jayhawk

I do believe my joke was lost. I shouldn't have trusted it to regular mail. Will use courier service next time.

Statements about Hancock's beauty can never be jokes! The last time somebody tried to joke about her beauty, they got turned to stone.

Top Bottom