• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

RedBoot

Not surprised we're getting a legend Blackbeard, just surprised that we're getting it now. I figured they were stalling a bit until he (and his crew) showed off a little more of their stuff in the manga. But there's no guarantee that'll happen any time soon, and we were due for a new DEX legend (and stalling for Green Bull may take even longer). EDIT: Just saw the other unit typings on Reddit. The STR Fighter/Tough unit is so Burgess that it's not even funny. Probably Van Auger, Doc Q, Laffite, and Shiliew for the others.

Young Doffy is pretty awesome, but he suffers from the fact that he's Doffy. It'll be hard to use him over Raid or Legend Doffy.

MiTYH

Realllly forgot how unforgiving Doffy's Raid is. One bad move with a MC team and you're done.

Farming with natural stamina to work on a second copy. Anything since 1/2 stamina just feels wrong. Plus I don't like only doing, what, 5-6 battles a day then waiting?

Not surprised we're getting a legend Blackbeard, just surprised that we're getting it now.

Thematically it makes sense, he appears at the end of Marineford which was just announced. Only the post-timeskip legends have seemd odd to me. Then again, none of them really made "sense" with a release date.

RalchAC

Realllly forgot how unforgiving Doffy's Raid is. One bad move with a MC team and you're done.

Farming with natural stamina to work on a second copy. Anything since 1/2 stamina just feels wrong. Plus I don't like only doing, what, 5-6 battles a day then waiting?

With Jozu and Auto Heal I've found it surprisingly forgiving. I've fucked at stages 1-3 and survived. I can see it being a problem if you are using Perona.

Thematically it makes sense, he appears at the end of Marineford which was just announced. Only the post-timeskip legends have seemd odd to me. Then again, none of them really made "sense" with a release date.

It's just been them banking the popularity of Dressrosa, I think. It makes sense for their pockets :p

Majukun

I read about zombie teams and I have been trying to Get Laboon to no avail :(

it's not worth farming for laboon atm..zombie teams are useful just for a couple raid bosses, and laboon has an horrendus droprate..if you wanna farm it maybe waith for the kraken FN that has it as a secret boss

Tidd

Did someone say Shiki? While Japan won't get him in the near future or maybe never again. (We don't know but it seems strange) Shiki traveled to the Line version of OPTC. https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/5459lo/global_might_also_get_shiki_soon/

If it's anything like before we could get him, too. Line got colosseum first --> few weeks later we got it, too. They got Zephyr --> we got Zephyr. And the same goes for the Count Butler fortnight. I would say our chances are pretty good to get him! Only letdown can we really beat him? And if we have to ask this question then just imagine the Line version now. They are far behind in raids, story and sugos. lol

Kyou

finally home from a week of barely being able to get an internet connection to check in every day (I missed two :( )

can't wait for Z

Kumo

Damn, off by 1 socket on my Legend Duffy. Took me 53 copies. I almost got the dream 2 CDR 1 orbs on the last 3 copies to finish him off, but was short by 1 CDR socket. That's pretty good progress though considering I only had last night and the past hour and a half to farm Duffy.

Hana-Bi

Finally got my last Robin socket. Will do some colo runs with natural stamina but Urouge isn't that important to max him or socket his rr char.

Kyou

my upcoming plans are:

-Natural stamina Urouge for socket books and Urouge sockets
-Otherwise pick at Perona I guess
-Multipull this sugo
-Go in hard on Aoikiji
-Go in haaaaaaaaaaaaard on Zephyr

MANUELF

Banned
it's not worth farming for laboon atm..zombie teams are useful just for a couple raid bosses, and laboon has an horrendus droprate..if you wanna farm it maybe waith for the kraken FN that has it as a secret boss

I though so after like 20 runs with no laboon or robber rainbow penguin
Now Im trying to play Skypia part 1 to get some extra gens for more sugo pulls

MANUELF

Banned
So after a few ranked plays I have too many Summer Nami, what is the best nami to get sockets? I have Mirage Tempo, Thunderbolt Tempo, Wedding and Summer

RalchAC

So after a few ranked plays I have too many Summer Nami, what is the best nami to get sockets? I have Mirage Tempo, Thunderbolt Tempo, Wedding and Summer

Mirage Tempo Nami, I think.

Her skill, which nullifies INT damage for 1 turn is really useful even for high tier content. There is a Slasher team that uses her for Zephyr, and many teams used for Aokiji need a copy of her.

It's a good investment :)

Tidd

Natural stamina only. Not bad for 4 1/2 days.

V2ZjpDS.jpg

Time to work on colosseum Urouge.

Majukun

let's do the inventory ,since tomorrow it's skillup day

characters:

19 colo urouge (still gonna farm some other ones )
35 raid kuma
10 dalmatian
45 lola
10 onigumo
10 momonga
25 summer perona

skillbooks:
5 nemule
2 curiel
25 hacks
37 INtvankov
5 colo urouge
25 DEX kaku
37 QCK story kaku
35 tilestone

let's hope for the best

Kyou

god is it skillup day already

my stuff:

Books
1x Killer
1x Curiel
15x Intvankov
3x Col Urouge
1x Rebecca
1x Jabra
18x Kumadori
19x Mirage Nami
21x Alvida
20x Kaku

Dupes
9x Skinny Alvida (ಠ_ಠ)
5x Kuma
6x Dalmation
25x Lola
6x Onigumo
15x Duval
10x Enel
6x Momonga
8x Aoikiji

Hana-Bi

Nice, thought the skill up event would start on tuesday.

Don't have that many units for the skill up events though. Maybe I should get rid of my legend books for legends I don't have (Sengoku (33), Ace (14), Marco (20)).

Units I skill up are:

Log Luffy, 38
IntIva, 6
Urouge, 3
Kaku, 4
Jabra, 30
Kuma, 18
Dalmatian, 12
Momonga, 12

RalchAC

Nice, thought the skill up event would start on tuesday.

Don't have that many units for the skill up events though. Maybe I should get rid of my legend books for legends I don't have (Sengoku (33), Ace (14), Marco (20)).

Units I skill up are:

Log Luffy, 38
IntIva, 6
Urouge, 3
Kaku, 4
Jabra, 30
Kuma, 18
Dalmatian, 12
Momonga, 12

Sacrifice those books and then pull next Sugo. You'll get a Legend whose books you've just tossed.

Majukun

you guys let me know is that works..i've saved legends for pretty much every legend thus far except for marco since i didn't run wapol at all

also still trying to decide if it's better to skillup colo urouge or socket psy urouge when you have no skillup on him and already have aokiji

Kyou

you guys let me know is that works..i've saved legends for pretty much every legend thus far except for marco since i didn't run wapol at all

also still trying to decide if it's better to skillup colo urouge or socket psy urouge when you have no skillup on him and already have aokiji
Colo Urouge's skill seems kind of eh to me, whereas I use psy urouge all the time

SB time?

30 x LOG luffy
1 x DJ sanji
2 x vista
2 x killer
1 x psy urouge
20 x fossa
16 x oars jr
6 x koala
7 x hack
16 x intvankov
6 x str urouge
15 x box kaku
2 x blue jabra
12 x red kumadori
22 x wolfstream zoro
15 x story cp9 kaku

dupes I plan to use:

13 x colo urouge
2 x blackbeard
4 x dalmatian
8 x kumacy
5 x abasalom
8 x calgara
17 x lola
4 x oniguma
1 x story brook
8 x nero
4 x oniguma
1 x golden pound
3 x fortnight franky
36 x bikini perona
1 x unevolved story franky
1 x breed
1 x fortnight hogback

RedBoot

My notable stuff:

-17x QCK Marco books (shooting for 20 by tomorrow. These are brutal to farm though)
-37x INT Iva books (better max it with that many)
-15x Alvida books (need around 4 more levels, I think?)
-30x Story Kaku books
-50x Lolas (and that's after I used a handful to clear up space)
-60x Bride Namis (hoping to max the skill quick so I can use the rest for sockets)
-40x Summer Peronas (same as above)

Also going to do a lot of focused farming on Wanze tomorrow to try and skill up Koala, Hack, and Nero. Gonna do the same for Colo Urouge and Rebecca, time permitting.

Kumo

Cant seem to Get Miss Wednesday and today is 2x drop day :(

Miss Wednesday isn't going to be very useful until you evolve her twice and get her to level 75+. Better to farm for laboon and use a friend Vivi.

Plus if you pull enough during sugofests, you'll probably get her that way. :p

MANUELF

Banned
Miss Wednesday isn't going to be very useful until you evolve her twice and get her to level 75+. Better to farm for laboon and use a friend Vivi.

Plus if you pull enough during sugofests, you'll probably get her that way. :p

I will pull 4+ times but I really want her because I have a friend with Evolved Pell

RedBoot

For anyone else farming Marco books: apparently something in wave 2 can drop Marco books, but in all the runs I've done (probably approaching 200), I've never gotten a book on that level. Supposedly it's one of the evolved Lapins, but I'm pretty sure I've seen all of them drop chests at one point or another.

At 19 books now. I've gotten 8 in the last 2 days, and 7 of those have been from Wapol, with the other from a Dalton appearance. Red Shirt Guy, who was nice enough to give me several in the early days, has decided to hold out on me entirely.

Jayhawk

My luck with despair sockets is much higher than bind sockets. :(
I think I should change some of my 2-socket units to have auto-heal/bind instead of despair/bind on almost all of my 2-socket units.

Kyou

surprisingly good Rayleigh socket fortune has cooled my drive to finish socketing Perona, I can probably finish her off when I get the last couple of skill levels on her from her fortnight when it comes back.

in may 2017

Tidd

Let's go:

Colosseum Urouge: 9/31
Kuma: 12/50 (WOW! This is better than expected!)
Ivankov: 5/19
Squard: 1/10
Curiel: 1/8
Duval: 7/12 (cooldown socket done)
RR Kaku: 0/6
RR Kumadori: 5/14 (MAX, already had one because I fed a few without skillup)

I'm happy with my skill ups. Especially with Urouge, Kuma, Duval and Kumadori. :)
Guess I'll run a few Urouge colosseum to try to max him and then switch to Rebecca next week.

Kyou

BOOKS
Alvida - 7/15 MAX (6 extra books, nine extra copies. All that work… Oh well, went 4/5 on one set)
Kumadori - 3/18
Colo Urouge - 4/7
Six Powers Kaku - 5/19
Mirage Tempo Nami - 6/19 MAX
Intvankov - 4/15
Rebecca - 0/1
Jabra - 0/1
Curiel - 1/1
Killer - 0/1

CHARAS
Lola - 1/25 (??????)
Dalmation - 1/6
Raid Kuma - 0/5
Onigumo - 0/6
Duval - 3/10 MAX (5 extra, another max/max/max raid boss down)
Enel - 2/10
Momonga - 2/6
Aokiji - 1/8 (soon…)

Books: 30/97 = ~31%
Characters: 10/76 = ~13%
Overall: 40/173 = ~23%

Great luck on books, shit luck on characters, all evened out in the end. Now time to farm.

RalchAC

My results:

Log Luffy MAX - 20 books.
Doflamingo MAX - 40 dupes and 9 skill ups
Monster Chopper MAX - 15 dupes and 4 skill ups.

So far so good. But now let's talk about sockets.

Doffy 3/10 - 40 copies
Monster Chopper from 6/10 to 7/10 - 15 copies

Now let's farm Coliseum.

32 Kumadori - max skill
38 Curiel - max skill
46 QCK Kaku - max skill
26 DEX Kaku - max skill
20 Jabra - 2 skill ups
56 Lola - 5/5 CD and heal, 10 skill ups
52 Kuma - 2/5 CD, 5/5 bind and heal, max skill
12 QCK Marco - 2 skill ups

And thus begins my farming nightmare.

Jayhawk

One away from max Log Luffy skill after 16 books. A lot of 0 or 1 out of 10+ for others like Hack, Mirage Tempo, Jabra and Koala. Did max out giraffe Kaku and got 6 skill ups on Fossa. Hurray for the box space! Let's see how well I do with Garp sockets tonight.

TheShah

Maxed QCK Marco off 31 books. Went 0/10 to start, but then hit a couple of triples. Never running this fucking Wapol fortnight again. Can finally catch up on coliseum stuff now.

11/29 for Raid Kuma. Really pumped about that, should finish him off next time he comes around.

1/19 for Aokiji. Got fucked. Good luck on Sugo pulls later today everyone.

MANUELF

Banned
Got my best run on summer nami ranked with 20 and got my 5 gems, Im ready for tonight sugo
Also finally got a purple crab and evolved my breed, he seems pretty strong now

fed my leftover Alvidas to one of my copies and accidentally maxed a second one.

auto-heal and anti-lock version?

anyway, my skillups:

LOG LUFFY: 7/25 = SKILL MAX (thank god, only one I truly cared about)
Log Luffy #2: 2/5 = level 3 (lol)
vista: 0/2
killer: 1/2 = level 8
DJ Sanji: 0/1
psy urouge: 1/1 = level 5
Fossa: 3/20 = level 7
Oars jr: 1/16 = level 2
Hack: 2/7 = level 5
Kumadori: 5/12 = level 6
Koala: 1/2 = max (4 left)
Box Kaku: 3/5 = max (10 left.. lol)
SWS Zoro: 7/22 = max (really lucky on this one, final 2 books were 2/2)
Intvankov: 4/16 = level 6
colo urouge: 2/7 = skill level 3
cp9 kaku: 0/15 big failure of this batch
jabra: 0/2

dupes:

colo urouge: 4/11 (10 left but waiting to evolve him first) = level 7
blackbeard: 0/2
calgara: 3/8 = max
Dalmatian: 0/4
Lola: 1/17 = level 2 @_@
Kumacy: 3/8 = level 20 ... :3c
absalom: 2/5 = level 8
oniguma: 0/4
story brook: 1/1 = level 2
nero: 0/8
momonga: 2/4 = level 10
golden pound #2: 1/1 = MAX
fn franky: 0/3
fn hogback: 0/1
breed: 1/1 = level 7
dismantler franky: 0/1
bikini perona: 7/28 = max (despair max) (8 copies left)

regular perona sockets: antilock maxed, autoheal 3/5

There were a few duds like story kaku and lola, but most of the characters I was really interested in (particularly bikini perona & LOG luffy) I managed to max! alongside a whole bunch of others.

Pretty good skillup for me.

/edit

evolved collo urouge and squeezed 2 more levels out of him. level 9 now.

Top Bottom