• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Tidd

3 MULTI PULLS!!!

GOT EVERYTHING except Luffy, Nami and Franky

till the last poster

and then I got him

the

LEGENDARY

FRANKY!!!!!!

YEEEEEEES!

The rate for SW characters are pretty great. Got also way more gold poster than silver. It's not a silver fest!

I think I just did the best goddamn multi-pull of my life.

BLCrAYV.jpg

I'm fucking stoked! I've been waiting for my first real overpowered legend and here it is.

The only problem I have now is that my sister's wedding rehearsal is on Friday. I'm sure she'll understand though. I can't not farm Zephyr now!

Tidd

I'm fucking stoked! I've been waiting for my first real overpowered legend and here it is.

The only problem I have now is that my sister's wedding rehearsal is on Friday. I'm sure she'll understand though. I can't not farm Zephyr now!

HOLY SHIT! That has to be one of the pulls ever.

Kyou

geez, you got the legendary shooter team starter kit

bzzt

Neo Member
First 11 pull:

6 Kaya/Bellmere...lol
4 more dupes...lol
SW Usopp..1/2 of what I want for my Eisu

Second 11 pull:
another Kaya...pls stop
only more 5 dupes
SW Sanji(x2)...meh
SW Chopper.. don't even know what he does
3d2y Franky..not the right one
SW Luffy...pretty good

Still missing SW Franky. I'll probably do 1 more tomorrow.

And using the 14 SW Ace books I had saved I managed 4 skill ups for him which is 1 off from max! This sure as hell makes up for the nightmarish time I've been having farming Marco books.

chrono01

I just had to pop in and say congrats, that's an amazing pull. O_O

I have less than 5 gems left, but I don't care. Multipull delivered!
I guess I know where all of my future Socket Books are going. :D

The rest were dupes.
01: 3* Crocus
02: 4* Fossa
03: 4* "SW" Franky
04: 3* Story Nami
05: 4* Namule
06: 5* Cruiel
07: 4* Kaya
08: 4* Brain Point Chopper
09: 4* Mirage Tempo Nami
10: 5* Rayleigh
11: 4* "SW" Sanji

I didn't know that the bonus poster comes after the 10, so when I saw the red in the multipull I was happy thinking I got Jinbe. I was absolutely ecstatic when Ray's face popped up instead. Between him and IntHawk I can make some fantastic rainbow teams. :D

I instantly evolved and used my second 5m Meat to max him out. I had some books for him and went 2/12 for skill ups.

TheShah

Got SW robin and usopp. Double Boa! Already had legend marco so that was the most disappointing legend to pull. Twice!

No SW Franky for my Ace team, but I think subbing in marco instead should be okay for most raids and colosseum run. Overall 3 legends as a free to play player, I'm pretty happy.

HOLY SHIT! That has to be one of the pulls ever.
geez, you got the legendary shooter team starter kit
I just had to pop in and say congrats, that's an amazing pull. O_O

Thanks all! This is really freaking weird. Before shooter teams were hardly even a thing and now all of a sudden I have nearly all the components for one of the best teams in the game with just Zephyr pending until Friday. Come at me coliseum!

Zeke, that pull is insane. Congratulations!

I haven't been able to beat Sentomaru or Lucky Roo yet and I haven't tried Rebecca either. I'd think Ray teams should work well, any team advice?

Kumo

Got Sabo, Zoro, Nami, Sanji, Franky from 2 multipulls. The rest was trash.

Wow Zeke, holy shit at those pulls! xD I was hoping for SW Ace myself so I can get rid of these books (have 35 of them lol)

Tidd

I would've 5800 Rayleigh points taking 24 places in my box.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO FARM DO SOME GARP RUNS EVEN IF YOU DON'T NEED HIM!

Edit: 4816 Garp kills in one hour lol
If it stays at the same rate we would get 240.000kills for Garp alone.

Zephyr will destroy the score.

Zeke, that pull is insane. Congratulations!

I haven't been able to beat Sentomaru or Lucky Roo yet and I haven't tried Rebecca either. I'd think Ray teams should work well, any team advice?

Thanks! Ray plows through early coliseum especially Lucky Roo. Doffy, V1 Robin, INT Ivankov, and GP Usopp among others make the Lucky Roo fight relatively easy. Sentomaru is just a pain in the ass in general. High hit combo characters are necessary, unfortunately I don't think there are many INT units with that aside from INT Ivankov. GP Usopp helps since he has a high combo, the only thing to remember is to activate his special before you get Sentomaru to 50% health because he can't be delayed past that point. I personally used INThawk and high combo slashers but Ray can probably work if you have INT Invankov since his special heals and reduces damage for a few turns, just bring along Asura Zoro or another high combo character.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I did 3 multipulls and got all the new units except Luffy (And Jinbei).

THE DREAM IS REAL

h497TgQ.png

Dandte

Sw usopp wuhuuu
Apoo meh
Hack meh
Crocus oh come on
Kaya wtf
Helmeppo srly?
Hotori und kotori can't get worse
Wolf zoro oh come on, back to batch 1
Bellmere...wtf
Golden pound usopp....fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Bonus pull

Sw franky...wuhuuuu

Woah, exactly the two units i needed for my ace team...but man...

Kumo

I would've 5800 Rayleigh points taking 24 places in my box.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO FARM DO SOME GARP RUNS EVEN IF YOU DON'T NEED HIM!

Edit: 4816 Garp kills in one hour lol
If it stays at the same rate we would get 240.000kills for Garp alone.

Zephyr will destroy the score.

I did one run so I can swap the ordering of bind and despair sockets on my Garp. It's been bothering me for the longest time.

I did my part. :p

MANUELF

Banned
With him and Mr 2 now I have a way to have 100% psy orbs, also yay for my first Clash character
Used SW Sanji, Princess Vivi Love as FC, Evolved Breed, Evolved Summer Perona, Hack and GP Usopp, maybe later I will Go again without Usopp, didnt need him at all

I did one run so I can swap the ordering of bind and despair sockets on my Garp. It's been bothering me for the longest time.

I did my part. :p

I secretly look down on people who have a random socket order on their units. WHY IS YOUR COOLDOWN SOCKET IN YOUR LAST SLOT???!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING AND WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME??!???

Phew, did a multipull and got

Mr 2 Bon Clay (...)
Dream chaser Luffy
Helmeppo (...)
Plastic surgery shot Sanji (...)
Kaya (new, so it's fine)
Bellemere (also new)
Kuma (New, and I've been wanting him for a while)
Dream chaser Nami
Dream chaser Chopper
Dream chaser Robin
Dream chaser Franky

No legends, but honestly this is pretty good.

Adeptrain

I spent everything I had saved up and did 3 multi-pulls.

Got 3 Legendaries o_O.
-Bartolomeo
-Sabo
-Sengoku

I have no idea who to level up and work with.

Tidd

I wish Bandai would make these "guaranteed new character on your multi-pull" permanent. :(

I secretly look down on people who have a random socket order on their units. WHY IS YOUR COOLDOWN SOCKET IN YOUR LAST SLOT???!! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING AND WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME??!???

I heard characters with the right socket order are stronger than the ones without. ;)
Bind/Despair/Cooldown/Orb boost/Autoheal is the way to go!

Got 3 Legendaries o_O.
-Bartolomeo
-Sabo
-Sengoku

Nice! I would start with Sengoku. He's your speedrun captain for every fortnight which doesn't have any restrictions.

chrono01

I have less than 5 gems left, but I don't care. Multipull delivered!

I guess I know where all of my future Socket Books are going. :D

The rest were dupes.
01: 3* Crocus
02: 4* Fossa
03: 4* "SW" Franky
04: 3* Story Nami
05: 4* Namule
06: 5* Cruiel
07: 4* Kaya
08: 4* Brain Point Chopper
09: 4* Mirage Tempo Nami
10: 5* Rayleigh
11: 4* "SW" Sanji

I didn't know that the bonus poster comes after the 10, so when I saw the red in the multipull I was happy thinking I got Jinbe. I was absolutely ecstatic when Ray's face popped up instead. Between him and IntHawk I can make some fantastic rainbow teams. :D

I instantly evolved and used my second 5m Meat to max him out. I had some books for him and went 2/12 for skill ups.
Congrats!

Got Sabo, Zoro, Nami, Sanji, Franky from 2 multipulls. The rest was trash.

Wow Zeke, holy shit at those pulls! xD I was hoping for SW Ace myself so I can get rid of these books (have 35 of them lol)
Congrats on the Legend!

I did 3 multipulls and got all the new units except Luffy (And Jinbei).

THE DREAM IS REAL

h497TgQ.png
Wow, nicely done.

Sw usopp wuhuuu
Apoo meh
Hack meh
Crocus oh come on
Kaya wtf
Helmeppo srly?
Hotori und kotori can't get worse
Wolf zoro oh come on, back to batch 1
Bellmere...wtf
Golden pound usopp....fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Bonus pull

Sw franky...wuhuuuu

Woah, exactly the two units i needed for my ace team...but man...
Do you have SW Ace already? If so, you've already won.

Got 3 Legendaries o_O.
-Bartolomeo
-Sabo
-Sengoku

Insane luck, congrats! All three are solid Legendaries.

I heard characters with the right socket order are stronger than the ones without. ;)
Scary, this is my exact order. O_O

I got a little overzealous and evolved my SW Usopp not realizing I was saving that rainbow robber penguin for Zephyr. Guess I know what I'm farming Wednesday.

With him and Mr 2 now I have a way to have 100% psy orbs, also yay for my first Clash character
Used SW Sanji, Princess Vivi Love as FC, Evolved Breed, Evolved Summer Perona, Hack and GP Usopp, maybe later I will Go again without Usopp, didnt need him at all
Congrats!

Also, that's funny how you successfully got Laboon to drop and calculated for the "Recover at least 50% of total HP" version of the Zombie Team only to get SW" Sanji right after. Allowing you to use a, much faster / stronger, "Recover the 80% reduced damage done to you" Zombie Team.

Scary, this is my exact order. O_O
Mine too. :D

Jayhawk

These PSY daimyo turtles I'm using on my new Monet helps me keep track of my bad Garp socket luck. I might do another multi-pull before sugofest is over depending on my socket luck. I hope we get the halloween fortnights again, I have multiple straw hats to socket (except Sanji) and my WB and Ray needd a couple more skill levels.

MANUELF

Banned
Congrats!

Also, that's funny how you successfully got Laboon to drop and calculated for the "Recover at least 50% of total HP" version of the Zombie Team only to get SW" Sanji right after. Allowing you to use a, much faster / stronger, "Recover the 80% reduced damage done to you" Zombie Team.
Thanks and yeah all that time and stamina wasted, I even used SW Sanji like it came from the pull at level 5

Beat Skypiea part 1, did another pull and got 4* Apoo, I have enough characters for a pretty strong DEX team now

Jayhawk

Thanks and yeah all that time and stamina wasted, I even used SW Sanji like it came from the pull at level 5

Beat Skypiea part 1, did another pull and got 4* Apoo, I have enough characters for a pretty strong DEX team now

You should try to be using all your stamina farming Garp right now with double skill up active.

Hana-Bi

Wasn't sure if I should pull. Made my first multi pull, red poster and finally got a new legend. Mihawk. :)

Only got SW Usopp as a new char.

Did one more multi pull and got more new SW chars. Robin, Zoro, Chopper and Sanji. And since I don't have Ace I'll leave it at that. I should have stopped at my first multi pullmaybe. Don't know how great those other SW chars are...

Jayhawk

My stamina is not enough to play him twice, so I went to beat the last two challenges from Angel Island after getting him

This also means save your natural stamina to face him again when you have 40, unless you're going to sleep. You should be able to get a couple of skill ups before the raid is over just from natural stamina.

MANUELF

Banned
This also means save your natural stamina to face him again when you have 40, unless you're going to sleep. You should be able to get a couple of skill ups before the raid is over just from natural stamina.
At the rate stamina recover I may be able to play him two more times tonight
Also was my Apoo pull worth it?

Jayhawk

At the rate stamina recover I may be able to play him two more times tonight

Apoo is a good DEX captain for STR turtle time once you have a team of high ATK DEX units. Apoo also pairs with Law to force full board of DEX orbs. If you don't plan on spending real money on gems, you probably should have waited until you had 50 gems for a multipull in any later sugo since you get a bonus unit.

MANUELF

Banned
Apoo is a good DEX captain for STR turtle time once you have a team of high ATK DEX units. Apoo also pairs with Law to force full board of DEX orbs. If you don't plan on spending real money on gems, you probably should have waited until you had 50 gems for a multipull in any later sugo since you get a bonus unit.

Maybe but I really need stronger units now to beat the master fortnights and beat story mode

Most certainly! Apoo + Law is a Full Green Orb combo I use constantly.

My Green Team is usually Law/Asura Zoro/Doffy/Mihawk/Apoo/Miss Doublefinger. Law+Apoo gives everyone a Green Orb, Doffy boosts orb effects, DF boosts green units, Mihawk cuts HP by 30% and Zoro is either a Green Stat Stick or placed in the leader spot with a friend Law for slightly less damage (2x vs 2.5x), but double the HP.

Heck, I've even switched this team up and used Slasher leads + Coffin Boat for 2x Mihawk specials / more HP while still using Apoo and DF for their utility.

Kyou

this is a shockingly good sugofest, most everyone is getting multiples of the banner units

I wonder what kind of rate ups they put on the SW strawhats..

Jayhawk

2nd anniversary is still five months away. I wonder how many gems people want to save for that. Only a couple of non-legend units per JP batch from their anniversary intrigue me.

Anyway, started out with 2 bind sockets and 1 despair socket on Garp and already have 5 bind and 5 auto-heal. I guess I'll use my natural stamina until Aokiji on Perona and Nami sockets. Gonna make use of my bride Perona and 3d2y Nami one way or another.

Top Bottom