• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Majukun

characters:

20/5 colo urouge (socket 1/2/1)
35/8 raid kuma (socket 5/5/3)
10/2 dalmatian MAX! (socket 5/4/2)
45/10 lola MAX! (socket 5/5)
10/2 onigumo MAX! (socket 5/5/2)
10/2 momonga MAX! ( socket 5/4/4)
25/7 summer perona MAX! (socket 4/2)

skillbooks:
5/2 nemule
2 curiel (will wait till i get 5)
25/5 hacks MAX!
37/6 INtvankov MAX!
5/1 colo urouge
25/7 DEX kaku MAX!
37/7 QCK story kaku MAX!
35/6 tilestone MAX!

all in all good skillup for me,atrocious sockets though..i'll have to keep farming the buster call to get those last sockets on the guys

also, since i don't really care about money and the fact that i have almost all raids maxed so i'm not doing those all the time,my money has done a big fall recently...now i have like 4.7 mln ....but zephyr, raid kuma and nightmare lugffy in the future should help me replenish

Hana-Bi

After maxing my LL with only 15 books the skill ups weren't that great anymore. Couldn't max my Jabra and need to farm him now to get the last skill up. My Kuma skill ups and socketing weren't that great either and I want to max two Kumas...

MANUELF

Banned
xbImpMQ.jpg
FINALLY

MiTYH

This was kind of a bad skillup. Had 15 Fossa books, got 1 skillup. Had 10 Tom's, got likee 6 skillups. It went like that for a bunch of them.

Only ones I remember being good was Kumadori, got him Maxed with minimum effort. So, that's something. Hopefully my luck is being saved for sugofest tonight!

RedBoot

Finally maxed Alvida (Moby Dick time!), and even better, maxed QCK Marco with 19 books!

4mjmwPc.gif

That funneled all my bad luck into Wedding Nami. I still maxed her, but it took 55 of my 60 copies to do it (went 1/20 to start). Also only got 2 Auto-Heal sockets for her out of all 55 copies. Not that big a deal, but I was hoping to have more than 5 extra Namis for sockets.

Went 1 of 15 on Summer Peronas to start, then maxed her with the next 10. Sometimes I feel like the skill-up equalizes itself after bad starts. Also, holy crap, I didn't realize Lola needs like eleven skill ups to max. Just barely managed that one too.

Anyway, never touching Wapol fortnight again. If I ever pull Jabra, I'll wait for the next fortnight with his book. Time to farm the heck out of Wanze for Hack, Koala, Nero, and Kuma skill levels.

Tidd

Did a few more colosseum runs and maxed my colosseum Urouge. He's missing a few sockets but I save it for later. 5 days without gemming to max a chaos boss. Not bad considering that I fed most of my Urouge's to the psy version.
Time for Rebecca!

Anyway, never touching Wapol fortnight again.

I believe this is the most common sentence after maxing a legend. lol

Hana-Bi

Okay, got my last skill up for Jabra with my second book. :) My skill up for IntIva was also nice. Got 6 skill books for the last skill up, first 5 books no skill up and got it with the last book. :)

Majukun

tried to farma buit the wapol fortnight to get some curiel books and some wapol to drop since it's a driven orb lock that might be useful for fujtora..but daamn those are some bad drops..went back farming colo urouge..at least there we have guaranteed drops and the possibility to get CC or skullbooks

Kyou

by far the furthest I've made it:

only weird part is Whitebeard did 5k damage instead of the 3.9~k that I was seeing in videos and guides. I had over 4000 hp so I thought I was okay to tank a hit, otherwise I would have healed since I did have a meat orb that round

oh well, I'm coming for you old man

by far the furthest I've made it:

only weird part is Whitebeard did 5k damage instead of the 3.9~k that I was seeing in videos and guides. I had over 4000 hp so I thought I was okay to tank a hit, otherwise I would have healed since I did have a meat orb that round

oh well, I'm coming for you old man

Did you actually use your Alvida or Perona? I see that your Alvida's special is maxed & Perona's almost done.

The 3.9k Is his 20k regualr damage reduced by Alvida. You can't tank his hits without damage reduction.

Kyou

Did you actually use your Alvida or Perona? I see that your Alvida's special is maxed & Perona's almost done.

The 3.9k Is his 20k regualr damage reduced by Alvida. You can't tank his hits without damage reduction.
Ah, guess I missed the video using Alvida then

Dang, was hoping I could overcome not having a max perona

It's... So beautiful... :D

Meanwhile I get nothing on Marco...

Hm ... I'm considering changing my orb socket for autoheal.

Ah, guess I missed the video using Alvida then

Dang, was hoping I could overcome not having a max perona

Yeah you need to tank at least two WB hits, allowing his delay shield to run out.

Technically speaking this means that you can enter WB's stage with 3 turns left on Alvida & 6 turns left on Perona.

I think your perona was just 1 cooldown too high to make it to WB's next attack.

(I've actually used this knowledge for what I dub the "Stalling roulette" on Blameco, where I use perona to stall, then alvida to stall then take a hit from blameco to stall 3 more turns)

Kyou

Yeah you need to tank at least two WB hits, allowing his delay shield to run out.

Technically speaking this means that you can enter WB's stage with 3 turns left on Alvida & 6 turns left on Perona.

I think your perona was just 1 cooldown too high to make it to WB's next attack.

(I've actually used this knowledge for what I dub the "Stalling roulette" on Blameco, where I use perona to stall, then alvida to stall then take a hit from blameco to stall 3 more turns)

I guess I gotta wait for Perona's fortnight to return to reliably do Whitebeard. When it comes back I'll max her or die trying

so that means I'll max her sometime around the heat death of the sun

Depending on your other crew sockets you can change cd for auto heal. This way you habe the perfect forest captain.

I might just put autoheal on my second log luffy though. Less effort than trying to reinvent my main one.

I guess I gotta wait for Perona's fortnight to return to reliably do Whitebeard. When it comes back I'll max her or die trying

so that means I'll max her sometime around the heat death of the sun

I can't imagine her fortngiht being too far off now, it's been so long.
Watch it be simultaneously with something else you really want to farm.

Talking about farming, I just maxed Colo urouge's skill level.

while I want to take advantage of the 2x skill up the current fortnights don't really appeal to me that much, so I think I'll use my remaining time before the switch to get more Perona sockets.

Monster Chopper - 2/4, 15 CD (MAX) + 5 CD / 5 Orb
Aokiji - 3/7, 26 CD + 2 Lock / 1 Despair / 5 CD
Raid Kuma - 2/10, 26 CD + 1 Bind / 1 Heal / 1 Orb
Enel - 1/6, 27 CD
Duval - 2/7, 19 CD
Strawberry - 1/1, 23 CD
Momonga - 0/1, 25 CD
Onigumo - 0/1, 24 CD
Dalmatian - 0/1, 22 CD
Berry Good - 0/1, 19 CD
Shu - 0/1, 16 CD

Risky Brothers - 8/18, 12 CD
Lola - 3/19, 22 CD + 3 DEF / 1 Heal
Int Ivankov - 2/7, 19 CD
Curiel - 2/7, 13 CD
Kumadori - 2/10, 19 CD
General Zombie - 2/4, 26 CD
Sneaky General Zombie (Green) - 2/3, 14 CD + 2 CD
Box Kaku - 1/2, 22 CD
Blue Jabra - 1/2, 21 CD
Tom - 1/2, 24 CD
Story Blue Kaku - 1/21, 24 CD [WTF!]
Blue Wapol - 0/6, 25 CD
Fossa - 0/4, 25 CD

I have a handful of Wedding Nami dupes. Should I skill her up or use them for sockets? Towel, Log, Kimono and Mirage are my socket choices.

MANUELF

Banned
Congrats!

Now make sure you don't level him up at all!
Higher lvl = Higher HP = Harder to make a zombie team work.

Here's an example of how the stage will go. Warning: It's gonna be a loooooooong fight (the team in the video took 90 turns to down him) so prepare to watch Garp jiggle his butt over and over and over again. If you can fit any units with HP Cut specials (Mihawk, Onigumo, etc..) on the team then they will speed things up immensely.

I have a friend with Princess Vivi love and she recovers a little over 2k each turn, will use Laboon, Thunderbolt Tempo Nami, Evolved Breed and two lobsters to have 3.8k HP including Vivi, I dont see how is possible to die like that since no enemy in Garp fortnight binds captains

Is there any way to select the same friend several times? Usually when I select one it dissapears from my options until the next day

Hana-Bi

I have a handful of Wedding Nami dupes. Should I skill her up or use them for sockets? Towel, Log, Kimono and Mirage are my socket choices.

Wedding Nami isn't that useful outside of a SW Shanks team and if you have him you'll only need her at cd level 20.

I'd socket Mirage Tempo and then Towel.

Is there any way to select the same friend several times? Usually when I select one it dissapears from my options until the next day

Quitting the app resets your friends. But I think there is also a time limit until you can use your friend again but not a whole day.

Kyou

Okay, I've decided. I'm only going to pull twice this Sugo instead of doing a multi.

A silverfest is coming, I can feel it in my bones.

I remember it taking me like two and a half hours to kill Mihawk

Man that's intense, I think the first time I even attempted Mihawk I already had G3 Luffy
(remember you constantly begging for him? :3c)
so he was managable.

Then I just used vivi/laboon teams with my mihawk in them to take down guys like garp, I think it took me 45 minutes each time?

Also max skilled Kumacy lol, so useful ...

MANUELF

Banned
I firmly believe 7/11 happened to create a timeline where I was able to get a G3 Luffy
Is that the timeline where my first RR pull was 5* Whitey Bay and I couldnt keep her because the game is HUGE in size and my cellphone couldnt download it all?

I firmly believe 7/11 happened to create a timeline where I was able to get a G3 Luffy

I do love that the only way you managed to get your mits on G3 was by the game literally breaking and showering you in rare recruit units.

You've never gotten a dupe G3 yet, right?

RalchAC

Just wanted to say that Coliseum is weird. In some ways it feels harder than many raids. Yet the requirements are completely different.

I don't know. I only need to clear Urogue now. Rebecca is absolutely bonkers, considering she is so so as a unit. Absalom with the blind + bomb combo, then Rebecca. Both are really tanky.

I do love that the only way you managed to get your mits on G3 was by the game literally breaking and showering you in rare recruit units.

I got a Log Luffy after 350 days. Never had a G3. Now I have two, both from the glitch lol.

Kyou

Yup, haven't even gotten a balloon luffy

also it was in the last batch of pulls on 7/11 so I spent most of it thinking "You have got to be kidding me"

RalchAC

What happened on July 11th?

For some reason FP recruit pool had most Rare Recruit characters available. The ones missing were Legends. And there was a STR skill up.

It was glorious.

7/11 seems to be marked in everybody's calendars as a national holiday now lol.

Kyou

For some reason FP recruit pool had most Rare Recruit characters available. The ones missing were Legends. And there was a STR skill up.

It was glorious.

I think the most amazing part of it was everyone being scared there was going to be a rollback or punishment for taking advantage of an obvious glitch

then BN gave us apology gems???

MANUELF

Banned

It was glorious.

And I missed it :(

MiTYH

It was glorious.

Truly an amazing day.

And yet, I'm still doing a multipull tonight. Sugo help me...

EDIT: Just survives a 1.25x Urouge attack with 42 HP. Calculated!

ah_hia

10 pulls was ok.got 4 strong world characters. Sw luffy, brook, chopper and Franky (yes!). The rest was v1 characters and nojiko.
I got 2 unevolved Franky but I'm happy with it. My ace thanks bamco xD

Jayhawk

Units from multipull:

Unevolved SW Franky
Unevolved SW Usopp
Monet
Socket fodder for Nami, Usopp and others

Bonus Unit: Evolved SW Chopper

MANUELF

Banned
Already did my pulls, got:

4* Kaya(Dupe)
4* SW Sanji(New)
4* Izo(New)
3* Mr 2(New)

Got a dupe but both SW Sanji and Mr 2 can be useful in the future when powered up, could have been better

Top Bottom