• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Ah fuck it, I have the gems & a whole new batch at least means the rate up units are guaranteed new.

Let's see:

1. blueno dupe
2. belemerre dupe
3. belemerre dupe
4. golden pound
5. mr.5
6. sw sanji [new]
7. sanji prince dupe
8. belemerre dupe
9. mr.5
10. sw sanji -_-
11. sw nami

Well at least one person had to crash and burn and get absolute shit.

I got two SW units and they were the two I least wanted, kill me.

/edit eh it could've been worse, instead of nami I could've gotten brook or something or a 3rd Sanji.

I'm glad Arlong shot you Belemerre, fuck you.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I did a multipull, got a red poster, was super excited and...

Dupe Boa. Of all legends, I got a dupe.

And then later, in a fit of rage, I did two more multipulls. Maybe I was just too pissed after working so late and felt like I needed redemption, so I just said "to hell with it."

E3sdJlB.png
FfjynMk.png

Not my proudest moment, but I did get two fresh new legends out of it! I think they're supposed to work well together too, on a cerebral team. I also got all the SW units except for Luffy.

EDIT: That was wrong. I don't have Sanji or Brook either. I don't know why I thought I did.

I hate how all I expect out of a sugo is just a single RR unit I moderately want & still every single sugo since 7/11 has been an outright let down. |:

MANUELF

Banned
Most certainly! Apoo + Law is a Full Green Orb combo I use constantly.

My Green Team is usually Law/Asura Zoro/Doffy/Mihawk/Apoo/Miss Doublefinger. Law+Apoo gives everyone a Green Orb, Doffy boosts orb effects, DF boosts green units, Mihawk cuts HP by 30% and Zoro is either a Green Stat Stick or placed in the leader spot with a friend Law for slightly less damage (2x vs 2.5x), but double the HP.

Heck, I've even switched this team up and used Slasher leads + Coffin Boat for 2x Mihawk specials / more HP while still using Apoo and DF for their utility.

Im half there, I have Asura Zoro, 3D2Y Usopp, Apoo, Izo, 4* Smoker and Caesar Clown, plus I already have a Full Yellow Orb Combo with Garp+Mr 2 but I need to evolve Mr 2 first

I did a multipull, got a red poster, was super excited and...

Dupe Boa. Of all legends, I got a dupe.

And then, in a fit of rage, I did two more multipulls. Maybe I was just too pissed after working so late and felt like I needed redemption, so I just said "to hell with it."

Not my proudest moment, but I did get two fresh new legends out of it. I also got all the SW units except for Luffy.

That sure is one hell of a combo though. I hope you have a 3D2Y Robin to go along with it.

I guess SW Nami has some synergy with Enel teams right?

Staying above 50% isn't too difficult with a team that heals, so Nami protects against one of the only true threats enel teams can face, someone who does more damage than your total HP.

chrono01

Did a multi, since everyone was having luck:

- Kumadori (New)
- Mr. 5 (Dupe)
- SW Zoro x2 (New)
- Bellmere (Dupe)
- SW Nami (New)
- SW Usopp (New)
- SW Brook (New)
- Tabasco Star Usopp (Dupe)
- GP Usopp (Dupe)
- SW Sanji (New)

Eh.

Did a multi, since everyone was having luck:

- Kumadori (New)
- Mr. 5 (Dupe)
- SW Zoro x2 (New)
- Bellmere (Dupe)
- SW Nami (New)
- SW Usopp (New)
- SW Brook (New)
- Tabasco Star Usopp (Dupe)
- GP Usopp (Dupe)
- SW Sanji (New)

Eh.

Count your blessings, could've had 3x the bellemeres & 2x the Mr.5s instead of actually new characters.

It's fine, the worst punch in the gut is that I only got 3 silvers ... just to discover that half my golds are evolved bellmeres and mr.5 -_-

I'd feel better if rng would actually give me my last perona socket.

/edit

I shouldn't let my shit luck the last two sugos get to me too much I guess.

I got pretty lucky with some older batches, like getting nearly all of the cp9 batch aside from lucci almost instantly.

It just sucks that these multipull sugos are fairly big investments so when barely anything comes out of them that's painful. /:

... and exactly why I'll never ever spend a dime on this game.

Majukun

thanks neorice, with all those leends pulled i was almost tempted to pull this sugo
you remembered me that my bad luck is just waiting for those moments of weakness to strike

MANUELF

Banned
I have been playing since early August and there is a character I have gotten thrice in Rare Recruit, any guesses?

Kaya, also got SSW Zoro twice

RalchAC

Count your blessings, could've had 3x the bellemeres & 2x the Mr.5s instead of actually new characters.

That's not that far of my pull. You should have see my face when I'm pulling and I see:

Miss Valentine
Bellmere
Nojiko
Miss Valentine again.
GP Usopp...

And then SW Usopp appears.

After that I got 4* Vivi, Mr.2, a Kuma dupe and Mr. Prince.

SW Nami was my extra unit.

Overall I'm not really happy. SW Usopp is good, Nami is decent. But considering the amount of Premium units I don't have due to me dropping the game for half a year, I expect more new stuff

thanks neorice, with all those leends pulled i was almost tempted to pull this sugo
you remembered me that my bad luck is just waiting for those moments of weakness to strike

No problem, glad to have made the sacrifice. I had 130 gems so it wasn't a major loss.

That's not that far of my pull. You should have see my face when I'm pulling and I see:

Miss Valentine
Bellmere
Nojiko
Miss Valentine again.
GP Usopp...

And then SW Usopp appears.

After that I got 4* Vivi, Mr.2, a Kuma dupe and Mr. Prince.

SW Nami was my extra unit.

Overall I'm not really happy. SW Usopp is good, Nami is decent. But considering the amount of Premium units I don't have due to me dropping the game for half a year, I expect more new stuff

Eh I would've been pretty pleased with that set, SW Usopp is the char from this batch I most wanted. One of the better usopps in the game imho. Though you're probably rooting for some missing classics too.

Either way, my disappointing pulls made me decide to do a piece of art to cheer myself up.

Just a little thing to remind myself of the little pleasures in life.

log_luffy_by_neoriceisgood-daj1ppp.png

bjork

I finally got a car today, so I caved and celebrated with two multis. I guess I pulled at the exact RNG lucky moments or something, because there were out of 22 characters, these were the new/non-dupes:

4* SW Zoro x2
5* SW Chopper
4* SW Franky x2
4* SW Usopp x2
5* SW Robin
4* SW Nami
4* SW Brook
5* SW Sanji
4* SW Sanji
4* Gladius
Legend Lucci
Legend Bartolomeo x2

No Jinbe and no SW Luffy, but complaining would just be silly.

bjork

I have been playing since early August and there is a character I have gotten thrice in Rare Recruit, any guesses?

Kaya, also got SSW Zoro twice

I wish there were a counter we could see for this. I've probably pulled Ms. Goldenweek, between both versions, at least twenty times. Probably closer to 50.

RR30

Did a multiple, okay but got another dupe legend...

1. V1 Nami
2. V1 Sanji
3. V1 Zoro
4. SW Luffy
5. Dupe Int Hawk
6. SW Franky
7. Legend Marco!
8. Bellamere
9. Mr 5
10. V1 Zoro

Bonus pull- SW Zoro

I don't have Ace so I don't know if any of those SW units are any good but I'm happy to pull another legend.

chrono01

I did my second multi-pull, despite not having a SW Ace for myself, I wanted SW Franky since I know how crucial he is should I ever manage him and this is likely my best chance:

Mr. 5 x2 (Dupe)
SW Chopper x3 (New)
Koala (New)
Inazuma (New)
Koza (Dupe)
SW Franky (New)
Base Chopper (Dupe)
Kaya (Dupe)

I need to work on getting some Rainbow Gems now, for Aokiji/Zephyr farming. Thankfully, I still have story content to finish, as well as daily logins.

MiTYH

Ok, so, I guess it was an OK sugo multipull:

- SW Nami
- SW Zoro
- SW Chopper
- SW Sanji

All the rest were dupes:
- Bellmere
- Fossa
- Coby v1
- Mr 5
- Vivi (second evo)
- GP Usopp
- (I forget)

Fossa at least got me a skillup. Not the worst, I don't have SW Ace or any shooters to speak of, so I was hoping to get some good ones. Nice to get some filler SW units though. Chopper is nice to remove poison, might be useful in upcoming Magellan stuff. Zoro is alright, DEX orb changer. Sanji is great as another powerhouse/fighter to go with my Legend Lucci, and Nami is niche but could be useful.

EDIT: Did a yolo single pull, Mr5 again. Done for this sugo

tumblr_inline_oe42knMDMB1qgyjis_540.png

And Mr.Lavender pants updated too.

/edit

tumblr_inline_oe43nmluRi1qgyjis_540.png

And my old rendition of princess Vivi, I think I did these original sprites around the time I still zombie team'd.

Tidd

Seems like my calculation from this morning could be right. We are at 5000 Garp kills per hour so far.

I got 49 gems currently, so imma wait till tomorrow for my multipull lmao

Do you have SW Ace? Otherwise I would recommend to save your gems for the upcoming raid bosses.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
That sure is one hell of a combo though. I hope you have a 3D2Y Robin to go along with it.

I actually did pull her along with Doffy, which is amazing. I haven't really looked into Croc teams so I don't really know the staples other than Robin.

Croc apparently has one of the lower clear rates according to game with, at only 89%. That's kind of abummer for such specific team composition. Still he'll be fun to use. I have so many autoheal sockets on my cerebral characters though.

alben

Neo Member
I actually did pull her along with Doffy, which is amazing. I haven't really looked into Croc teams so I don't really know the staples other than Robin.

Croc apparently has one of the lower clear rates according to game with, at only 89%. That's kind of abummer for such specific team composition. Still he'll be fun to use. I have so many autoheal sockets on my cerebral characters though.
Croc can't clear forest, but can clear pretty much everything else, and is usually one of the fastest

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Croc can't clear forest, but can clear pretty much everything else, and is usually one of the fastest

That's good to know, thanks! I have all the components to the Croc dream team at this point it seems: 3D2Y Robin, Legend Doffy, Max Heraclesn, Max Raid Kuma, Bubble Bath Kalifa...

I just have a ton of autoheal sockets on them. Even Doffy, I'd probably like to have autoheal on him for general use. Heraclesn and Kuma both have autoheal maxed.

Jayhawk

I was considering keeping my SW Usopp unevolved so that he can be used in a Sengoku team but his max unevolved stats are worse than GP Usopp! Max, evolved SW Usopp has the strongest attack out of all Usopps. :O

dawid

I'm a new player and i waited for this Sugofest to reroll.

I drew a Sugorare Dracule Mihawk (5 stars) on my first try. He should be good enough for starters right?

MiTYH

I'm a new player and i waited for this Sugofest to reroll.

I drew a Sugorare Dracule Mihawk (5 stars) on my first try. He should be good enough for starters right?

INTHawk (as he's referred to) is one of the best F2P captains out there. Slashers are powerful, his special is great, and overall, a good pull!

3 multipulls and I got all the SW Strawhats except for Chopper, Franky and Usopp -___- Franky and Usopp being the ones I wanted for my Ace, may do another multipull tomorrow

Got 4 Kayos, 4 Bellmare and 3 Bogeyman ;___; dupe SW Nami, Zoro and Brook...they got skill up at least...

Hana-Bi

That's good to know, thanks! I have all the components to the Croc dream team at this point it seems: 3D2Y Robin, Legend Doffy, Max Heraclesn, Max Raid Kuma, Bubble Bath Kalifa...

I just have a ton of autoheal sockets on them. Even Doffy, I'd probably like to have autoheal on him for general use. Heraclesn and Kuma both have autoheal maxed.

Congrats on your team. :) Sadly I don't have legend Doffy. :( But I socketed my Croc team with level 1 auto heal too. You can farm another Heracles and socket him differently (I did the same). The reason you should be using level 1 auto heal are bosses like raid Boa. Once killed she revives and cuts your health x%. Since you'll use Robins special you'd be dead.

Tidd

Am I the only one keeping RR guys for Rayleigh's shop?

I know it's probably months away and kills box space, but fuck it.

Don't worry. I'm keeping them, too. Right now I have 5800 points. Seven 100points characters and 17 300points characters. Maybe I would ditch some if I pull a dupe legend but otherwise I'll keep them. I need that Rocketman ship.

What does the rocketman ship give? I've not kept my dupe RR yet due to skill up/socketing the units

From reddit:
: For powerhouse type, 1,55x atk and heal 900hp at the end of the turn ( if all char are powerhouse) Special: deals almost 100k typeless dmg to one enemy.

Basically if you use 6 powerhouse chars, it's nearly 1k of free healing each turn & the attack boost is higher than 1.5

This ship would make powerhouse teams absolutely beastly.

Since I own strong world ace I went for 2 multipulls hoping to get usopp and franky. First had no legends but I got SW Luffy, Robin, Usopp, and Brook. As for the second.
My first dupe legend! I guess it could have been worse, but since I own the original Log Luffy he'll probably turn to Rayleigh points. Or maybe since he's easy enough to socket I could keep him for the collection and put some different sockets on him, haven't decided yet. And

My first Int Legend! I'm really excited to make some fighter teams with him. Jinbe's one of my favorite characters so this was pretty high on my most wanted unit list. I'm very happy with how that multipull went despite not getting Franky. There are just some adjustments I need to make for my future SW ace team now to make up for not getting him.

koryuken

Croc is god tier for Colosseum farming -- probably the fastest runs out of all of the teams.

Top Bottom