• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

Kyou

I hope they don't ruin any new halloween characters because we don't have those mechanics yet

rip halloween robin

Jayhawk

I just need a Legend Rayleigh, Log Luffy or G3 Luffy for that to Work....

Or a Killer or Raid Enel and many other options... don't get obsessive over landing a legend. A few people in this thread played over a year before getting their first legend.

Also is there a place where you can see what the upcoming fortnights are? I want to get some skills on my Sanji.

It might be a while until we start seeing fortnights with skill books for 3D2Y units. Though Global does make a few changes as to which fortnights drop what skill books, so we may start seeing them during this string of movie and halloween fortnights.

I'm thinking they might do another double fortnight for Halloween this year since they teased three units, similar to what they did with the OG FN.

N2RkeUw.jpg

It took me a while to figure out who the girl was because she suffers from the all too common Nami-face. That and she has more clothes on than usual for Rebecca.

I have to wonder what they're going to do for the skill book situation. As it stands, we're only 3 batches behind Japan (Coliseum, Admirals, and BB pirates in addition to several legends) so it's entirely possible they might not change the books. Although this would be a good time to throw SW books at us. The 2nd cycle of book drops for the SW strawhats would actually make it to global in 2 or 3 fortnights so they might just wait until then. At the very least we might get some new legend skill books out of it.

I have a feeling they'll bring back the Halloween Strawhat fortnights too. And probably during the return of Lucci and Perona just because Bandai is going to be devious like that. RIP my gems.

MANUELF

Banned
http://optc-db.github.io/characters/#/search/

Look them up. Killer teams are like the QCK version of G3 teams for rankings. Enel teams use the ability to stall and burst every stage for rankings. Mr. Prince is also another alternative for many rankings. Monster Chopper was the go-to captain for the last ranking. None of these four units are legends.

Lets see if I get any of them next sugo

Edit: Just got Buggy in Loguetown, Im on a roll today with story units *.*

Kyou

I'm thinking they might do another double fortnight for Halloween this year since they teased three units, similar to what they did with the OG FN.

N2RkeUw.jpg

It took me a while to figure out who the girl was because she suffers from the all too common Nami-face. That and she has more clothes on than usual for Rebecca.

I have to wonder what they're going to do for the skill book situation. As it stands, we're only 3 batches behind Japan (Coliseum, Admirals, and BB pirates in addition to several legends) so it's entirely possible they might not change the books. Although this would be a good time to throw SW books at us. The 2nd cycle of book drops for the SW strawhats would actually make it to global in 2 or 3 fortnights so they might just wait until then. At the very least we might get some new legend skill books out of it.

I have a feeling they'll bring back the Halloween Strawhat fortnights too. And probably during the return of Lucci and Perona just because Bandai is going to be devious like that. RIP my gems.
farmable corazon seems like good news

RalchAC

Lets see if I get any of them next sugo

Edit: Just got Buggy in Loguetown, Im on a roll today with story units *.*

You already have Buggy, Alvida and Arlong, right? In OPTC Calendar Krieg is scheduled as an October returning Fortnight.

So you only have Kuro left, but with Lucci coming in 2 weeks you don't really need him. I would say you are done with East Blue units. Did you grabbed a Morgan last time its fortnight dropped?

Jayhawk

One advantage of not having legend croc or a croc drop after at least a hundred runs: I can focus on the new fortnight next week. This week will be heavily focused in socketing Luffy and multiple Usopp.

MANUELF

Banned
You already have Buggy, Alvida and Arlong, right? In OPTC Calendar Krieg is scheduled as an October returning Fortnight.

So you only have Kuro left, but with Lucci coming in 2 weeks you don't really need him. I would say you are done with East Blue units. Did you grabbed a Morgan last time its fortnight dropped?

I have Alvida, Arlong, Buggy and Morgan as East Blue Bosses

Edit:
And Smoker, plus Laboon and Miss Monday

RalchAC

I have Alvida, Arlong, Buggy and Morgan as East Blue Bosses

Edit:
And Smoker, plus Laboon and Miss Monday

You are done, then. Kuro is decent, but you don't really need him once you have Lucci (and your 3D2Y Brook).

If you want to keep farming story mode, the next stop is probably Mr.3, I think. In any case, remember we are getting half stamina on Extra Island this week! That's a lot of EXP.

MANUELF

Banned
You are done, then. Kuro is decent, but you don't really need him once you have Lucci (and your 3D2Y Brook).

If you want to keep farming story mode, the next stop is probably Mr.3, I think. In any case, remember we are getting half stamina on Extra Island this week! That's a lot of EXP.
I was farming Wapol but no luck, at least I got 4 red lobsters so it was not a complete loss, will try Mr 3 later, the best place to farm him is the last mission in little garden right?

I am farming sea horses right now in extra island, got 1 sea horse, 2 sea stallion, 5 sea colt and a dozen of the little one....

I also need a whole lot of dragons, Im good for the other evolvers except rainbow robber penguins

RalchAC

I was farming Wapol but no luck, at least I got 4 red lobsters so it was not a complete loss, will try Mr 3 later, the best place to farm him is the last mission in little garden right?

I am farming sea horses right now in extra island, got 1 sea horse, 2 sea stallion, 5 sea colt and a dozen of the little one....

I also need a whole lot of dragons, Im good for the other evolvers except rainbow robber penguins

There is a quest in Nanohana -> Rainbase that's a bit better, I think. It gives the most EXP of any story quest so far and it's not as tricky as Little Garden last stage.

MANUELF

Banned
There is a quest in Nanohana -> Rainbase that's a bit better, I think. It gives the most EXP of any story quest so far and it's not as tricky as Little Garden last stage.

But isnt the last mission of little garden better to get him and especially now that is half stamina?

RalchAC

But isnt the last mission of little garden better to get him and especially now that is half stamina?

Well, if there is half stamina / 2x Drop on an island, it becomes the best option by default. So today yeah, Little Garden is better.

It's weird we don't have a date for the cyo sugofest

I imagine we should get it in the middle of the month. Maybe 1-2 days before the new boss is announced?

Majukun

not gonna bother with CC island
now that we have the colosseum we already get plenty of CC, it's better to use the stamina on those sweet half stamina fortnights IMHO

maybe when we will get the 40 stamina version with better drops

Hana-Bi

Will run cotton island. Want to max rcv on my Boa and start feeding my 3d2y Sanji. And then I need to feed my legends some candy. Want to max my Croc and then start feeding my IntHawk (and then Lucci/WB). Too many units and the candy from the colo runs is nice to have but not enough to get anything done.

MiTYH

Oh the joys of being close to a level up!

Spending most of my near-full stamina running 1/2 sea pony island. When I'm close to leveling up, I'll start my cotton candy run for the day and go on from there. Need a lot of ATK/HP for my Legend Lucci (SUPPPPEEERR happy Lucci FN comes back, btw). No use for those RCV ones though, that small turtle is getting fat with +'s

Did a single Friend Recruit and got Purinpurin, is that like getting a legend in RR?

I think he's one of the FR exclusives iirc, but he's not particularly great.

Friend points are best used during a turtle FP or story FP event.

Story FP in particular is amazing as it allows you to use FP for a chance to get story characters, which can save you a ton of farming time if you get lucky.

MANUELF

Banned
You better save those for 7/11.
believe
I started playing a month after ;_;

I think he's one of the FR exclusives iirc, but he's not particularly great.

Friend points are best used during a turtle FP or story FP event.

Story FP in particular is amazing as it allows you to use FP for a chance to get story characters, which can save you a ton of farming time if you get lucky.
When can I expect the next Story FP event? I have for almost 3 multipulls
Also Purinpurin is my second FR exclusive character after Hiking Bear

MiTYH

Oh, right. Resturant le crap is, well, CRAP!

Natural stamina got me 7 runs. For results, I got a total of 4 ATK, 8 HP, 7 RCV, and 20cola! With every other drop being Beli or Cola, they really named this island right.

EDIT: Lucci's now at +52 HP, +18 ATK. Still got a long ways to go

and a +58 green turtle just.. waiting for someone to need RCV

Jayhawk

1/2 stamina fortnights are ridiculously good for pirate exp. You'll get more level ups this week, which means more fortnights to run. All the extra runs means more skill books and socket chances. So good.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
1/2 stamina fortnights are ridiculously good for pirate exp. You'll get more level ups this week, which means more fortnights to run. All the extra runs means more skill books and socket chances. So good.

Based on the timing, this might mean we get one day of half stamina Croc fortnight, right? I don't want to cut it close on Croc sockets, but it is tempting to wait it out before I splurge with gems.

Tidd

100 stamina 7 CC, nope I'm not wasting anymore stamina on this.

Based on the timing, this might mean we get one day of half stamina Croc fortnight, right? I don't want to cut it close on Croc sockets, but it is tempting to wait it out before I splurge with gems.

1/2 stamina ends on October 10, 23:59PST and Croc starts on October 11, 19:00PST.

RalchAC

I've only done Le Crap today because I had nothing else to do after Lucci dropped in the first run.

Tonight I am planning on hoarding Sea Ponies for Afro Luffy pigs and try to farm Kaku a bit.

I doubt I will do Le Crap while Afro Luffy is still there. I need them sockets for:

- Golden Pound Usopp
- Strong World Usopp
- Impact Usopp
- Log Usopp
- My second GP Usopp

Realistically, I want to socket the first three.

RedBoot

Seeing as how they kept the Count Butler books the same (outside of continuing to swap SW Franky for Koala), I'd expect them to keep any "early" books the same. But it could easily have story characters we don't have yet (I think they're about to hit the Amazon Lily character set in skill books in Japan), as well as the next silver RR set (which I'm a bit surprised we still don't have in Global).

Or they could finally give me those damn Foxy books I've been waiting for!

Anyway, Vampire Corazon makes me happy since I'll be able to get a version of the character, though without his legend the sockets won't be as "useful." I don't have Sugar either. Hopefully some of the actual characters will be strong, I still use Halloween Zoro on a regular basis, and Halloween Franky, Brook, and Chopper were all decent.

Majukun

even at half stamina ,lao g skillbooks continue to be the rarest i have ever seen...not only only 2 enemies in all the fortnight drop them, not only one of those enemies might not even show up at every run,but it's not even a guaranteed drop even if you get a chest from the enemy that it's supposed to droo them

it's absurd,basically i have an useless unit in my box because maxing him is impossible...fuck you namco bandai

even at half stamina ,lao g skillbooks continue to be the rarest i have ever seen...not only only 2 enemies in all the fortnight drop them, not only one of those enemies might not even show up at every run,but it's not even a guaranteed drop even if you get a chest from the enemy that it's supposed to droo them

it's absurd,basically i have an useless unit in my box because maxing him is impossible...fuck you namco bandai

I'm just glad I found enough different things to do rather than farm this fortnight, as Lao G is all I need.

Thankfully most characters get skillbooks from at least two fortnights, so hopefully Lao G's second appearance will be more worthwhile.

Majukun

I'm just glad I found enough different things to do rather than farm this fortnight, as Lao G is all I need.

Thankfully most characters get skillbooks from at least two fortnights, so hopefully Lao G's second appearance will be more worthwhile.

yeah,but lao g hasn't returned even in japan,and it's skillbook have not been swapped for any other like,say,koala..so we would need to wait until we reach the japan fortnights and BEYOND THAT before we get lao g books again

Did Log units ever get skillbooks in global besides Luffy? If not, I have like 8 of those.

I was curious about those as well, I've got like 4 log units before they got canned I think?

Let's see ... Nami, Zoro, Brook, Chopper, Luffy and .... almost forgot, Luffy.

Oh and Vivi.

bjork

I have Robin, Chopper, Zoro, Usopp, Brook, Franky, Nami, Vivi. No Log Luffy, and Log Sanji lives on my second account. But I don't know that they've ever had skill up anythings ever.

bjork

Only time japan got Log units books were during the frieza event. And who cares, they suck.

I use several of them regularly. I think as far as specials go, Usopp is the best though.

Log Usopp delays for two turns and halves enemy defense, and he's a striker instead of a shooter. Luckily his initial cooldown is 13, so it's manageable. But it goes down to 10 like GP Usopp, it would be nice if there were at least the option. I'd rather have that over a chance to skill up Big Bun or whoever that butthole is that drops like rain in the Count Butler FN.

RedBoot

Yeah, luckily most of the Log units start with usable cool downs. Didn't Bandai say they would get new versions down the line? Besides Luffy, of course.

As for usable non-Luffy ones, Usopp, Nami, and Robin are all pretty solid. Nami's just a better Noland, and Robin's a better Domino, but Usopp's pretty unique. I use my Log Nami a lot, and I've even gotten use out of Log Brook even though he's relatively unremarkable.

Yeah, luckily most of the Log units start with usable cool downs. Didn't Bandai say they would get new versions down the line? Besides Luffy, of course.

As for usable non-Luffy ones, Usopp, Nami, and Robin are all pretty solid. Nami's just a better Noland, and Robin's a better Domino, but Usopp's pretty unique. I use my Log Nami a lot, and I've even gotten use out of Log Brook even though he's relatively unremarkable.

I've been socketing my LOG Chopper as I have no better place to put his copies lol ...

Honestly though, he's not that useful.

yeah,but lao g hasn't returned even in japan,and it's skillbook have not been swapped for any other like,say,koala..so we would need to wait until we reach the japan fortnights and BEYOND THAT before we get lao g books again

Btw I just got two Lao G books in a single run!

Nami's 1.5x orb boost only lasts one turn while Noland's is two and the only downside to Robin when compared to Domino is that she requires 3 skill ups to match Domino's minimum cooldown, which might not even be possible unless you did a huge amount of RR pulls in the past. Really I think the only useful one is Ussop who you can squeeze into a striker team as a delayer, at least until we get books for Diamante. I wouldn't be surprised if they just slipped the whole log unit replacements they talked about months ago under the rug. I'd rather they did that anyway since they'd only serve to further dillute the RR pool with bad units.

Top Bottom