• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Treasure Cruise |OT3| Zephyr any day now...

IHaveIce

Banned
Pulled Cavendish and a dupe Boa on the Jap version, I'm now on 9 Legends

I really have to play my global version more so feels kinda the same.

Spinx

loooooooooooool first try

pciMa28.jpg

MANUELF

Banned
Did a YOLO pull and got CP9 Dark Justice Kumadori which when Evolved has the same captain ability as whitebeard but only for STR characters hmmmmm....

MANUELF

Banned
Yeah, he sucks. sorry
KuGsj.gif
If you have him as captain alongside Whitebeard with Alvida, Diamante, Arlong and Hack?? That can be quité good, you have the Hp cutters, the attack reducer, the beatstick and the slower
At least I think so, too bad I dont have Alvida to try them in Hawk Forest

Majukun

today i'm 600 days old,happy OPTC-day to me!

now if only this game would give those damn lao g skillbooks, it would be much appreciated

Spinx

Welp, you can't do Shanks' forest with Rocket Man. Croc pre-emptively poisons you for 5000 damage. No way will I do poison sockets. Byebitch.gif

Good thing there is a f2p team that can do it and Enel's forest.

So many ships so little cola

Jayhawk

I have 3 legend dupes waiting for Rayleigh shop. :D

I have been doing missions on the early islands so I had many gems, I still kept 12 of them and plan to reach over 20 before the next sugofest

Yolo pull in this scenario means you just gave up another shot at a legend at the next sugofest. You cannot pull a legend outside of a sugofest, but you can pull the unit you just got during a sugofest. With regards to Alvida, you're probably going to end up getting her from a STR-boosted sugofest... or just wait for her fortnight to come back. Story mode drops for final bosses are less than 5%, maybe even 1%.

Plus, fortnight Perona is coming back in October and is usually a better option than Alvida when her special is leveled up.

With regards to Hawk forest, you need more special levels on your units like GP Usopp.
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/wiki/trainingforest/mihawk

Hana-Bi

Welp, you can't do Shanks' forest with Rocket Man. Croc pre-emptively poisons you for 5000 damage. No way will I do poison sockets. Byebitch.gif

Good thing there is a f2p team that can do it and Enel's forest.

So many ships so little cola

Couldn't you just bring a poison remover for this forest?

Hope we get the Rayleigh shop and those Weekly Missions soon. Those kind of QoL improvements would be lovely.

Rayleigh shop before the 2nd anniversary would be great. Pulling (gold) dupes wouldn't feel that bad anymore.

MANUELF

Banned
Yolo pull in this scenario means you just gave up another shot at a legend at the next sugofest. You cannot pull a legend outside of a sugofest, but you can pull the unit you just got during a sugofest. With regards to Alvida, you're probably going to end up getting her from a STR-boosted sugofest... or just wait for her fortnight to come back. Story mode drops for final bosses are less than 5%, maybe even 1%.

Plus, fortnight Perona is coming back in October and is usually a better option than Alvida when her special is leveled up.

With regards to Hawk forest, you need more special levels on your units like GP Usopp.
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/wiki/trainingforest/mihawk
Ijust wanted a new unit now, Im already at 20 gems, I doubt I will Get over 50 forthe next sugofest even without using those 5 gems but Im saving my batch until then

bjork

today i'm 600 days old,happy OPTC-day to me!

now if only this game would give those damn lao g skillbooks, it would be much appreciated

^5 brother, I got it too today. I can't believe it's been that long already, heh.

Daily reminder to vote for barto on the facebook page. You can't be a log luffy fan without voting for his #1 fan.

but I have 2 bartos already

bjork

I'm honestly not sure. I want to say to just go with your STR team since there won't be any type disadvantage, but it's tough to say. You have a lot of good units for strong teams, but I'm not sure if the levels are there for surviving Blackbeard.

MANUELF

Banned
I'm honestly not sure. I want to say to just go with your STR team since there won't be any type disadvantage, but it's tough to say. You have a lot of good units for strong teams, but I'm not sure if the levels are there for surviving Blackbeard.

The lack of turtles has been a constant problem for me, thats why Zephyr has not evolved yet

I saw a video with a Double Garp team but I dont have Marco so I will die at least once, maybe three times :/

bjork

The lack of turtles has been a constant problem for me, thats why Zephyr has not evolved yet

I saw a video with a Double Garp team but I dont have Marco so I will die at least once, maybe three times :/

It's worth noting Blackbeard returns pretty often

^ this is true. You could just let him pass this time and be ready the next time he rolls around.

MANUELF

Banned
^ this is true. You could just let him pass this time and be ready the next time he rolls around.

But is not blackbeard very useful against other clashes like Mihawk and Doflamingo?
I need stronger units

My Psy team is Garp, Coby, Mr 2, Franky, GP Ussop, My STR team is G2 Luffy, Diamante, GP Ussop, Arlong and AP Chopper

Kumo

But is not blackbeard very useful against other clashes like Mihawk and Doflamingo?
I need stronger units

My Psy team is Garp, Coby, Mr 2, Franky, GP Ussop, My STR team is G2 Luffy, Diamante, GP Ussop, Arlong and AP Chopper

Blackbeard is only really useful for his special. So unless you can farm him reliably and lower his special cooldown, there's no rush in getting him. You should focus on getting a Mihawk team ready first.

Edit: Actually, your G2 team might be able to take on Mihawk, if their levels are high enough. I'd have to check the damage calc.

RedBoot

Weird, did the Coliseum vanish early? I know some people mention it can kind of pop in and out, but the schedule's gone too (just has the upcoming Smoker/Hina stuff). I was gonna get a few more Rebeccas, but oh well.

Having trouble finding motivation to run Butler now that I have to hoard the skill books again. Might just do Cobymeppo til Tuesday when Afro Luffy returns.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I need stronger units

I don't like telling you how to play the game, but skip it.

Your units are all over the place so you should dedicate all your stamina into fortnights for pigs and prioritize all Turtle times that you can. Get a core of 5 of each type, one at a time to about lv 70. This entire month, 8 raids will pass by and you probably can't beat any of them cleanly and not one of them is going to magically make you beat a lot of content by itself (Well maaaaaybe you can beat Heracles and if you're diligent, Ivankov at the end of the month).

MANUELF

Banned
I don't like telling you how to play the game, but skip it.

Your units are all over the place so you should dedicate all your stamina into fortnights for pigs and prioritize all Turtle times that you can. Get a core of 5 of each type, one at a time to about lv 70. This entire month, 8 raids will pass by and you probably can't beat any of them cleanly and not one of them is going to magically make you beat a lot of content by itself (Well maaaaaybe you can beat Heracles and if you're diligent, Ivankov at the end of the month).
Isnt Mihawk late this month too?, I believe I can beat him

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Isnt Mihawk late this month too?, I believe I can beat him
Oh, didn't see him in the arrow,on optc calendar; yeah you can probably beat him as you are now with a legend friend even. Probs don't even need legend friend, it's been so long.

If you can scrape by and grab a copy of BB tonight, that's nice. However, I wouldn't fret about it if you can't. Save your stamina and use it for your purple Turtle Times tomorrow instead. The normally scheduled Raid Days (Monday and Friday) correspond with Turtle Time days (Purple on Mondays, Red / Blue / Green alternating on Fridays).

MANUELF

Banned
If you can scrape by and grab a copy of BB tonight, that's nice. However, I wouldn't fret about it if you can't. Save your stamina and use it for your purple Turtle Times tomorrow instead. The normally scheduled Raid Days (Monday and Friday) correspond with Turtle Time days (Purple on Mondays, Red / Blue / Green alternating on Fridays).
Is it always at the same time?

Jayhawk

If you are ready to farm Mihawk, you'll want to be farming 60+ copies to max his special. More if you're not going to wait until the next skill up event. Many players invest their gems into farming the raid bosses because their value is from their specials once they're at a low enough cooldown and their easy sockets. Many of us here farmed 50+ copies of Zephyr in one day and you don't farm that many with just natural stamina.

I've linked you that turtle time calculator before and the times change every time...

MANUELF

Banned
If you are ready to farm Mihawk, you'll want to be farming 60+ copies to max his special. More if you're not going to wait until the next skill up event. Many players invest their gems into farming the raid bosses because their value is from their specials once they're at a low enough cooldown and their easy sockets. Many of us here farmed 50+ copies of Zephyr in one day and you don't farm that many with just natural stamina.

I've linked you that turtle time calculator before and the times change every time...
I cant open that timer site though

Top Bottom